Which House Do You Want a Sequel to Most?

The question is simple: Which HHN house do you want to see a sequel to?

While I didn't go in 2011, I'd like to see a sequel to H.R. Bloodengutz, as the story was interesting, and it looked like a very fun house. Perhaps in the form of a 3D house: "H.R. Bloodengutz Presents 3D Horrordays"..?

Also, try to think of the name for the sequel.

(W.I.P.) RESULTS:

S.S. Frightanic - zombieman 

Edited by HHN Pro
  • Like 1

When I read your topic, SS Frightanic immediately came to mind.  But then I saw your mention of H.R. Bloodngutz...  (I'd love to see it return, but no 3D, please)

I'll stick with SS Frightanic, which was way before your time.  It was particularly cool in that it was a dual-run house, with each entrance on either side of the shared facade.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zombieman said:

When I read your topic, SS Frightanic immediately came to mind.  But then I saw your mention of H.R. Bloodngutz...  (I'd love to see it return, but no 3D, please)

I'll stick with SS Frightanic, which was way before your time.  It was particularly cool in that it was a dual-run house, with each entrance on either side of the shared facade.

I’d love a dual-run house, any thoughts on the reason they haven’t been done in a while?

16 minutes ago, happy bunny rabbit said:

I’d love a dual-run house, any thoughts on the reason they haven’t been done in a while?

Most will remind me that we have Dual run houses almost every year, as some of the sound stages hold two houses.  However, those dual run houses have independent entrances and queues, although they sometimes share exits.

Frightanic was in the Earthquake queue (Disaster queue), and had a single queue.  It had a point where guests chose which house to enter.  Not sure if that was at the facade, or shortly into the house.

I'm guessing that could not be done today because of today's crowds.  You'd be talking about a 3 hour wait for one of the houses, then a 3 hour wait to do the other route. 

Plus, any time you give people a choice you have a backup where groups argue about what to do, and always have some people pissed that they waited extra long to only see "half the house".  Such a house is inherently short because you have two houses in the space of one.  I remember going through a "choose your path" house at Howl O Scream back around 2005, and there were I think three choices - meaning 6 possible complete paths.  The house was really short and not as much fun as I'd expected.

While the dual run as Frightanic sounds really cool, I'd like to see the return of a nautical theme.  Ship of Screams did a single run house in Islands of Adventure, and the 25th anniversary house had the one room nod to that house.  Given the clues for 2018, I was convinced we would be seeing Frightanic this year, but it turned out to be Dead Exposure, which also matched the clues.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zombieman said:

Your idea has been put into the post! 

YEARS & FAVORITE HOUSES

HHN XXV - JACK PRESENTS 25 YEARS OF MONSTERS & MAYHEM (SOUNDSTAGE 21)

HHN XXVI - HALLOWEEN: HELL COMES TO HADDONFIELD (PARADE BUILDING)

HHN XXVII - SCARECROW: THE REAPING (SPRUNG TENT 1) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...