Slaughter Sinema

happy bunny rabbit

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite house! 

However, I feel like I've yet to have a perfect walkthrough of it after 3 times through. Amazon Cannibals was totally empty on my 3rd run yesterday :(

Pumpkin Guts guy and the Swamp Yetis are always on top of their game. Really great actors. Also, I would have totally bought a Schittie's Kidz custom shirt if they were an option! That room was fantastic.

Hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday brings that dream run that's eluded me so far. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, faceleg said:

I really enjoyed this house. So much I got an Amazon Cannibals shirt. My favorite trailer though was the one for the Foul Fists of Dr. Faustus. And my favorite scene was of course the Swamp Yeti (every single time!! That damn yeti!!!)

On the final night I was there, I decided to pull the trigger and buy ALL of the custom Sinema shirts (all 6 variants).  The owner of Custom Ink was there and he said each one takes about 20 minutes to produce.  It was 15 minutes until closing....   So he was kind enough to SHIP them to CA (for free).  I just printed out the receipts, paid up front (with a nice AMEX discount) and gave him my shipping info.  The shirts arrived safe and sound, and now I have a different shirt for every night I will be at HHN29.  It spent way more than I had planned, but this house was such a favorite of mine.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:13 PM, Midnight Detective said:

Does anyone know the plot of Pumpkin Guts? Spooky room but I have no idea why the guy is saying "daddy" over and over again

The prelude video of Pumpkin Guts is on youtube. 
Gordy.. is tired of his father and his abuse?  and kills him ?  

13 hours ago, zombieman said:

On the final night I was there, I decided to pull the trigger and buy ALL of the custom Sinema shirts (all 6 variants).  The owner of Custom Ink was there and he said each one takes about 20 minutes to produce.  It was 15 minutes until closing....   So he was kind enough to SHIP them to CA (for free).  I just printed out the receipts, paid up front (with a nice AMEX discount) and gave him my shipping info.  The shirts arrived safe and sound, and now I have a different shirt for every night I will be at HHN29.  It spent way more than I had planned, but this house was such a favorite of mine.

That is very nice of him. 
 I would loved to get those shirts, but I couldn't afford any of the merch this year. 
 I hope they had extra shirts from Slaughter sinema.. I might have to make my own shirt based upon slaughter. 
  I was so happy when I got cast during reserves as the cult of beast baby. 

• Thanks 1

Just a follow-up: Halloween night was my last time visiting Slaughter and I will forever be thankful to the cast that made it the perfect walkthrough of my favorite maze. It seemed like almost everyone was in the house that night and I had lucky timing to be the mark for almost every actor.

I'm actually feeling euphoric thinking about what a great way that was to close my first year at HHN. Just in case anyone who worked that night visits these forums, your work is wicked important and really means a lot to me. <3

Edited by FaceBagman
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 1:32 PM, FaceBagman said:

Just a follow-up: Halloween night was my last time visiting Slaughter and I will forever be thankful to the cast that made it the perfect walkthrough of my favorite maze. It seemed like almost everyone was in the house that night and I had lucky timing to be the mark for almost every actor.

I'm actually feeling euphoric thinking about what a great way that was to close my first year at HHN. Just in case anyone who worked that night visits these forums, your work is wicked important and really means a lot to me. <3

When I went on Halloween, in Attack of The Swamp Yeti, the Yeti caught me and my group so good, and got us so distracted from the last yeti near the end and finally got really offguard by the last yeti because I expected to happen but nothing until just a big jump out of the curtain and we ran out for out lives lmao

• Mark M. unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 12:13 PM, Midnight Detective said:

Does anyone know the plot of Pumpkin Guts? Spooky room but I have no idea why the guy is saying "daddy" over and over again

It may have been last year, but here's the plot as listed on the HHN wiki:
A man named Mr. Carver owned a pumpkin patch in Carey, Ohio. He grew the best pumpkins in town. However, hidden in his shop, he had a deformed son named Gourdy, who was chained up. One day Gourdy escapes and smashes the pumpkins in the shop. Mr. Carver gets angry at him, and so Gourdy kills him and escapes, killing people and taking their heads to carve as pumpkins.
The one "Movie" in that House whose plot I'd wonder about would be 'Schittie's Kidz,' specifically why it is that the kids go insane and get violent? Was there some ingredient in the restaurant's pizza that warped their minds, or what?

Edited by Nightcrawler
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

It may have been last year, but here's the plot as listed on the HHN wiki:
A man named Mr. Carver owned a pumpkin patch in Carey, Ohio. He grew the best pumpkins in town. However, hidden in his shop, he had a deformed son named Gourdy, who was chained up. One day Gourdy escapes and smashes the pumpkins in the shop. Mr. Carver gets angry at him, and so Gourdy kills him and escapes, killing people and taking their heads to carve as pumpkins.
The one "Movie" in that House whose plot I'd wonder about would be 'Schittie's Kidz,' specifically why it is that the kids go insane and get violent? Was there some ingredient in the restaurant's pizza that warped their minds, or what?

According to what I found... yeah.

• Mark M. changed the title to Slaughter Sinema