Slaughter Sinema

happy bunny rabbit

5 minutes ago, HHN Pro said:

Can someone tell me why many think this will go in Sprung 2? This sounds like a moderately-sized house... I personally think it'll go in Shrek. 

It's gonna be in one of the parade buildings, but I forget which one.

32 minutes ago, faceleg said:

It's gonna be in one of the parade buildings, but I forget which one.

So you got people saying it'll go in Sprung 2, then you have people saying it'll be in the new parade building, then you got me and a couple of my friends saying it'll go in the Shrek theater. 

l o g I c 

1 hour ago, HHN Pro said:

So you got people saying it'll go in Sprung 2, then you have people saying it'll be in the new parade building, then you got me and a couple of my friends saying it'll go in the Shrek theater. 

l o g I c 

Yeah. It's in Sprung 2. You and your friends are wildly mistaken.

39 minutes ago, happy bunny rabbit said:

Pretty sure @Legacy said it’ll be in a sprung.

31 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Yeah. It's in Sprung 2. You and your friends are wildly mistaken.

1. I looked through Legacy's twitter, their blog posts, and his Talking Head video. He didn't say anything about it going in a sprung.

2. Where do you get the information that "confirms" where the houses are going? 

Just now, HHN Pro said:

1. I looked through Legacy's twitter, their blog posts, and his Talking Head video. He didn't say anything about it going in a sprung.

Also, if it does go in a sprung, that gets me worried. We all know how Blumhouse was in a tent, and while this sounds like a really good house, I'm worried a tent wouldn't be big enough. 

1 hour ago, HHN Pro said:

Also, if it does go in a sprung, that gets me worried. We all know how Blumhouse was in a tent, and while this sounds like a really good house, I'm worried a tent wouldn't be big enough. 

1. I rarely discuss HHN on Twitter. In fact, the only way to find me is who follows me. HHN Legacy is something completely different.

2. I have resources. That said, I'd put money on it.

(3). I wouldn't worry.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Legacy said:

1. I rarely discuss HHN on Twitter. In fact, the only way to find me is who follows me. HHN Legacy is something completely different.

2. I have resources. That said, I'd put money on it.

(3). I wouldn't worry.

1. okey

2. okey

3. I hope so. This sounds like a really good house, and I don't want the location it's going in to be what ruins it. 

7 minutes ago, HHN Pro said:

3. I hope so. This sounds like a really good house, and I don't want the location it's going in to be what ruins it. 

Well, for example, last year most felt that Dead Waters was felt “too short,” and that was in...a soundstage. 

I see where you’re coming from, but location doesn’t affect a house nearly as much as you would think.

Sprung 2 makes sense...im assuming we will get a movie screen and hopefully "some classic or 80's themed cars" outside!

Its got a lot of space, where our normal house facade has been back there these past few years,  in that area to make it feel drive in -ish around the queue !!  

• Like 1

If this is indeed going in Sprung 2, then this will be the first house in that spot since 2014 where the façade won't be an actual house (Hive counts for me since it was pretty much the front door for a house). 

YEARS ATTENDED & BEST HOUSES

HHN XXV - JACK PRESENTS 25 YEARS OF MONSTERS & MAYHEM

HHN XXVI - HALLOWEEN: HELL COMES TO HADDONFIELD

HHN XXVII - SCARECROW: THE REAPING

You don't have to worry about the sprung tents lacking in space or detail. While the early houses in them were a bit hashed together (especially People Under the Stairs: Under Construction), they've figured out how to use the space much better in the last few years. Scarecrow and Texas Chain Saw Massacre were some of the most detailed houses of their years despite being in tents, only differentiated from soundstage houses by the lack of jaw-droppingly huge rooms or elaborate indoor facades.

Edited by Cody
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Futurion said:

As far as I'm aware, TRT and Meteor will be in the parade buildings.   Dead Exposure and Slaughter Sinema will be in the sprung tents. 

TrT and Meteor are both in parade buildings - just not the same building.

• Like 2

So I love this concert. I love 80s B-Movies. A majority of my horror movie collection are low budget 80s. I have a feeling this house will be a mix of Leave it to Cleaver and HR Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror. And if I’m correct this house will probably be my number 1 of the year

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 5:02 PM, HHN Pro said:

But you're still going to go around and through the side door...

I was kinda hoping for you to literally walk through the movie screen and into the house. :( 

That wouldn't make sense, as the first scene seems to be

the lobby

Edited by happy bunny rabbit

On 8/7/2018 at 9:32 AM, hunnylvr said:

Can anyone post the "movie posters" for this one at a time? 

You should be able to view all 3 posters on the site when you click "more details". The video is below the posters & text, so it shouldn't be covering anything. But here are the 3 posters (not sure why they weren't included in the initial thread post)

Tk5IsPH.jpgsE9spCJ.jpg

OZR0rRG.jpg

• Mark M. changed the title to Slaughter Sinema
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic