Vamp '85: New Year's Eve

Mark M.

szoc_vamp85_sus_1440x900.jpg

Before the countdown to midnight has started, it’s clear this party has already been crashed, and the streets are running red with blood. You’ll enter what looks to be your typical New Year’s Eve bash until it’s too late. As the ball drops, fanged punks and big-haired vamps will start their feeding frenzy.

• Love 2

I've been wanting Universal to do this for a while and they finally did it. I legit screamed when I saw the announcement. 

Vamp 55 was a lot of fun, and with a bigger area and more characters and set pieces, I'm psyched. This is worth the price of admission alone. 

• Like 1

Very, very few scarezones got as big of a fan reaction as Vamp '55. There's art, cosplay, some people even did a little work on a comic. If the actors can be as good as their predecessors, we're in for a good time.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Other than Vampire Prince and Michael Jackson, this zone in my opinion was... well meh. Which clearly leaves me disappointed. Maybe I just missed most of it, but the dance choreography on the stage was enough to turn me away. The music was A+ though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr. D said:

Other than Vampire Prince and Michael Jackson, this zone in my opinion was... well meh. Which clearly leaves me disappointed. Maybe I just missed most of it, but the dance choreography on the stage was enough to turn me away. The music was A+ though.

Agreed. I wanted to jump on the bandwagon of liking this zone. 
 I just walked through. I didn't see one scare.. in whole two walk through. I think it needs fog and less dance music. 

This zone is everything! Applause to the costume designer. I could sit in this zone all night and just listen to the music.

I’m a huge fan of anything 80’s, so some younger guests might not really “get it.”

Edited by Vampyr

17 hours ago, Vampyr said:

This zone is everything! Applause to the costume designer. I could sit in this zone all night and just listen to the music.

I’m a huge fan of anything 80’s, so some younger guests might not really “get it.”

The entire event is 80s. Nostalgia sells nowadays. Literally everyone gets it.

On 9/14/2018 at 8:53 AM, Vampyr said:

I work greeter at Carnival and that IS what I’ve been doing all night. Dancing the night away to some great music.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Vamp '85: New Year's Eve