The Harvest

Mark M.

szoc_harvest_sus_1440x900.jpg

An old barn is the setting of every kind of horror. Its walls are decorated with ominous objects and images from each house, hinting at the horrors to come. This barn is not as abandoned as it initially seems, and by the time you realize what lies within, it will be too late. Foul creatures lurk within, ready for a harvest of flesh and screams. Will you survive the reaping?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

As awesome as the art for this is, did they get the art for this and Twisted Traditions mixed up?

I was thinking the same thing after reading the descriptions and looking at the art!

We'll see if it gets changed.

• Like 1

I think that with the shocking success of Scarecrow last year this is the result. 

I think this would be best in Hollywood street. 
 A friend told me that would in Minions, I hope it's in not like last year minion street.  
 I think there is over arching theme of 80's harvesting, Halloween. maybe that Scarecrow icon? 

• 3 months later...
On 9/24/2018 at 9:10 AM, sadbunny said:

I didn't see any of these opening weekend. Was it a full on moving hay bale or a guy covered in hay?

They were dudes covered in hay; it looked like they were trying to crouch down to look like inanimate hay bales then jumping up to scare guests.  They were too clean looking and not scary enough.  I asked Universal to have them replaced, and, of course, they do whatever I tell them to.

Edited by HambergurPimp

• Mark M. changed the title to The Harvest