Dead Exposure: Patient Zero

mystiquephreeq

I want to review this house, but the review directly before me would almost be my exact words. 

Absolutely loved it. 2nd walkthrough at night vs. 1st at daytime made a big difference. Got to see a lot more of the scenery inside, even with it still being very dark. Also, I took a direct fog bath at the start of run 2, which was refreshing. :p

I'm a sucker for lighting effects and colors, this was a trip and a half. 

Edited by FaceBagman

• 3 weeks later...

Gesaffelstein - Hate Or Glory

You are taking part in a mandatory vaccination of the Zemrit Virus as accepted through United Nations. All member states are issuing identical procedures to ensure public safety. Please stay in line, single file, moving forward. Do not attempt to leave the line line. Anyone attempting to leave the line will be placed into immediate Quarantine indefinitely! Please note: Exposure to the vaccination may cause short term sensory depravation, including lack or distortion of vision. Do not be alarmed. Vision will return, in time… Continue forward, and breathe deeply upon entering the vaccination gate!

Edited by Space Patrol
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I love this house, they did a really good job with it, the fact go into a vaccination camp to entering a lab with all the monkeys which a reference to the beginning of the movie 28 Days Later, my favorite scene has to be going through the catacombs a lot of jumpscares got me so good because my group pushing me lmao, I do wonder did you anyone see any references to the postcards that HHN posted about the maze, I always thought the main character of the postcard was at the end of the house with the brightlights and in the purple or pink dress, I kept thinking that was probably the character and what her fate was being infected

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

I love this house, they did a really good job with it, the fact go into a vaccination camp to entering a lab with all the monkeys which a reference to the beginning of the movie 28 Days Later, my favorite scene has to be going through the catacombs a lot of jumpscares got me so good because my group pushing me lmao, I do wonder did you anyone see any references to the postcards that HHN posted about the maze, I always thought the main character of the postcard was at the end of the house with the brightlights and in the purple or pink dress, I kept thinking that was probably the character and what her fate was being infected

I think the very first scareactors in the house were infected treatment center workers, indicating that the virus had spread to the quarantined area and being the reason we leave.

And that’s interesting to think about. Makes me imagine that the last zombie that came at you from the curtains was her husband.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

So I'm in a FB Universal group and someone mentioned the house was "toned down" some as the event went on...I guess due to the severity of the strobes and its effect on people with some mild form of epilipsy (why they'd be walking through this anyway given the risk!? whatever) Can anyone confirm?

4 hours ago, jorgito2001 said:

So I'm in a FB Universal group and someone mentioned the house was "toned down" some as the event went on...I guess due to the severity of the strobes and its effect on people with some mild form of epilipsy (why they'd be walking through this anyway given the risk!? whatever) Can anyone confirm?

I went in mid Sep and again late Oct.  The only changes I saw were:

* puppet monkeys were inactive late Oct, probably due to cast dropouts.

* ending (white hall) was always lit late Oct, instead of dark with strobes (mid Sep).

In my opinion, strobe change at end was more to push the story that your vision had returned, rather than was returning.

I saw no real change of strobes through the rest of the house.  As far as epilepsy threat, changing just the end hallway wouldn't have been enough; you'd have to change strobes everywhere to address it, and that didn't happen.

• Mark M. changed the title to Dead Exposure: Patient Zero
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic