Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

5 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

wait...we already did this idea.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:20 PM, themazethinker said:

Psychoscareapy - carnage unearthed

location -sound stage 22

facade - as you enter the sound stage you notice a large trashed asylum. the skies have turned red and there's a large hole in the ground with smoke coming out.

asylum lobby - as you enter the lobby you see that it's pure chaos, multiple bodies are laid apart chopped to bits and some blood has made it's way to the ceiling. on the Secretary desk you see Annie Wilkins beating a mans head in with a sledgehammer. as this distracts guests candyman will pop out from a boo hole from behind to slash at guests.

visitation area - as you enter into the visitation area you see multiple slaughtered guests. as you walk by some will be still alive and scare guests. on a small table is a body of a doctor starved to death with the words "SLOTH" right next to him. suddenly the corpse comes alive and tries to gasp for air, as guests back up a predator with the spine of a inmate will pop up and roar at guests.

intensive treatment room - you enter into a asylum hallway with a sign saying "intensive treatment" on the walls. as guests pass by a door, a inmate will pop out screaming as ghostface pulls him back and slit his throat. [a Easter egg in this room is multiple hand prints appearing on the wall and small laughing being heard]

operating room - as you enter you see multiple x rays on the walls showing multiple claw and bite marks on people. in the center of the room is a gurney, on it is a person stitched together from multiple body parts from doctors, guards, and inmates. as guests walk by the corpse would actually start to twitch a little here and there. [bodies a dummy and the table is the one shaking.] as this distracts guests brundlefly will pop out from behind a table and spit acid at guests [water and brundlefly's a animatronic.]

dentist area - as you enter here you see on a chair a body with a large hole in it's chest and a worm like blood trail. as guests walk by a xenomorph will pop out and roar at guests. [a small Easter egg here is that on the body the sphere from phantasm will be in the bodies head]

waiting room - as you enter here you see multiple corpses on the chairs with there organs removed. as guests walk by a still alive one the creeper will pop out and remove his heart and bite into it spraying blood [water] at guests. [a easter egg here is one chair the babbadook book will be there with it's pages moving by a unknown force]

kitchen - as you enter here the smell of cooked flesh is pumped into the room. on a table is hannibal lecter chopping a mans hands or legs off and putting them into the stove. as guests are distracted leatherface will pop out from behind the fridge to scare guests.

cafeteria - as you enter you see out the window it's a full moon. Lawrence Talbot is seen in mid transformation convulsing in pain as multiple of his bones break and reform. as guests walk by david kessler fully transformed will pop out from a table and roar at guests.

boiler room - as you enter you are hit by smoke. the walls here seem to be moving and a figure can be seen pushing through. as this happens the wall comes down to reveal freddy kruger with a bloodied glove laughing at guests. as guests back up pennywise will appear with a wide jaw roaring at guests.

bathroom - as you enter here the smell of urine and feces is pumped in. in one of the stalls is a ghoulie peeking it's head out of a toilet. as guests are distracted one of the stall doors breaks open revealing jack torrance with a axe which he swings maniacally. [ a Easter egg in the room is that in one stall a served foot attached to a chain can be found. right next to it is a tv showing static]

asylum cell hallway - you are now in a beaten up cell hallway. here multiple doors have been busted open revealing bloody carnage. in one cell it's filled with makeshift halloween masks. behind the door is Micheal Myers letting him scare guests. and at the end of the hall a patient possessed by pazzuzu will pop out and vomit at guests [water]

execution room - here you enter into a room with a inmate strapped down to a table. in his arm is a needle letting a nerve agent kill him. but turns out he's a thing as his head splits open as he roars at guests [animatronic]. as guests pass by they see a body hanging from chains. as there distracted pinhead will pop out from a boohole.

security camera area - as guests enter they see multiple cctv footage of the carnage going about. on one large screen samara will pop out from it's boohole scaring guests. as guests exit the kid from the grudge will pop out under a table and screech at guests.

riot - here it's all gone to hell. multiple inmates are seen beating each other up. some are dummies while some are real. hidden among the pile of inmates are several horror characters from before to scare guests.

also here's the next challenge. back in 1995 they did a universal house of horrors maze where instead of a straight pass house, it will have two sides for a house. one side is classic monsters [1900-1970] and the other side is the modern section [1970-1995]. now you have to try and revamp this idea and feature new modern horror films. and  you have to do a small description for each room.

Oh really? I didn't notice that

Edited by Twilight59

NIGHT of the living DECORATIONS

A dark magic has struck a small town decorated for Halloween. Various decorations have been given life, and turned malevolent, threatening the town's trick-or-treat. Can you survive?

This actually was one of the reasons I hated Halloween as a kid, I was afraid the decorations would come to life and attack. Fortunately, I grew out of it. And obviously, it's false, I have several decorations in my room, they would have attacked by now.

Anyways, Halloween music plays in this scarezone. Above the walkway, hanging decorations such as these fine freaky specimens will "fly" around (they're on tracks). A police car has foam tombstones through the windows, a man is dangling by his foot on some fairy lights in a tree, and candy buckets are strewn about. Pumpkins are also prominent, some taking a liking to human flesh. The decorations costumes all have a "plastic" quality, except for the scarecrows, and many have lights.

SCARACTERS:

• Skeletons: The most common threat. Made to resemble cheap plastic skeletons, they come in Bleached, Realistic, and Glow-In-The-Dark colors.
  • Scarecrows: Yes. Some have burlap heads, some have pumpkin heads. They carry all sorts of weapons, sickles, pitchforks, scythes, shovels, etc.
  • Werewolf: An obviously fake werewolf that prowls the street, looking for prey.
  • Reaper: A plastic skeleton with a robe and a scythe.
  • Zombies: Made to resemble animatronic zombies, these undead shuffle about.
  • Clowns: Exaggerated clown characters in bright costumes, covered in blood. One carries a mallet, the other a knife.
  • Fairy Lights: Halloween String lights, of orange, green, purple, candy corn, LED, incandescent, novelty-shaped, a Fairy Lights scaracter is probably wearing it.
  • Ground Breakers: Lacking lower limbs might sound like a problem, but these ground breakers are genius. They've combined, so that one is the legs and the other is the body.
  • Witch: A cackling green hag. Carries her broom.
  • Victims: A few men, women, and children who are hiding from the decorations.
  • Flying Victims: Remember the hanging decorations? Yeah, some have descended upon their victims like bats, and are flapping away. Could also have variants, such as Spiders, string lights, and pumpkins.
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

A dark magic has struck a small town decorated for Halloween. Various decorations have been given life, and turned malevolent, threatening the town's trick-or-treat. Can you survive?

This actually was one of the reasons I hated Halloween as a kid, I was afraid the decorations would come to life and attack. Fortunately, I grew out of it. And obviously, it's false, I have several decorations in my room, they would have attacked by now.

Anyways, Halloween music plays in this scarezone. Above the walkway, hanging decorations such as these fine freaky specimens will "fly" around (they're on tracks). A police car has foam tombstones through the windows, a man is dangling by his foot on some fairy lights in a tree, and candy buckets are strewn about. Pumpkins are also prominent, some taking a liking to human flesh. The decorations costumes all have a "plastic" quality, except for the scarecrows, and many have lights.

SCARACTERS:

• Skeletons: The most common threat. Made to resemble cheap plastic skeletons, they come in Bleached, Realistic, and Glow-In-The-Dark colors.
  • Scarecrows: Yes. Some have burlap heads, some have pumpkin heads. They carry all sorts of weapons, sickles, pitchforks, scythes, shovels, etc.
  • Werewolf: An obviously fake werewolf that prowls the street, looking for prey.
  • Clowns: Exaggerated clown characters in bright costumes, covered in blood. One carries a mallet, the other a knife.
  • Fairy Lights: Halloween String lights, of orange, green, purple, candy corn, LED, incandescent, novelty-shaped, a Fairy Lights scaracter is probably wearing it.
  • Ground Breakers: Lacking lower limbs might sound like a problem, but these ground breakers are genius. They've combined, so that one is the legs and the other is the body.
  • Flying Victims: Remember the hanging decorations? Yeah, some have descended upon their victims like bats, and are flapping away. Could also have variants, such as Spiders, string lights, and pumpkins.

i can imagine these guys can also scare to.

17 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

SCARACTERS:

You know if HHN had like a Halloween theme, this and Karvers would be added as scare-zones and possibly have Stingy Jack as the main icon

Also here's the lineup that i would imagine from the top of my head

• The House That Jack Built (Icon House)
  • POW! Right in the Nostalgia Presents: The Return of the Night of the Living Dead
  • Doom It Yourself
  • A Halloween Carol
  • The Halloween Store: Toy Gorey
  • NOW! That's What I Call Holiday Horror Hits!
  • Monster Music
  • Halloween Havoc

Scare-Zones

• Karvers
  • Night of the Living Decorations
  • The Street Divided
  • Spirits of Halloween
Edited by Twilight59

A house based on anime my picks would be: FMA, Hellsing, Dragon Ball (not that scary but the villains are often nightmarish just look at Frieza, and Cell. Heck Freiza was based on Toriyama’s worst nightmares), Death Note, Deadman Wonderland,JoJo, and attack on titan 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hugh201 said:

A house based on anime my picks would be: FMA, Hellsing, Dragon Ball (not that scary but the villains are often nightmarish just look at Frieza, and Cell. Heck Freiza was based on Toriyama’s worst nightmares), Death Note, Deadman Wonderland,JoJo, and attack on titan

I would suggest one Anime on your house idea and that would be My Hero Academia because of the League of Villains and the U.S.J arc that features them

On 5/31/2018 at 3:08 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

GHOSTBUSTERS: Spirits of New York

New York City, home to some weirdos. But we're not just including the people living in the city in that statement, we're including those who are stuck to NYC even in the afterlife. An attack on the Ghostbuster's containment unit has caused all the ghosts residing inside of it to break out, leaving New York City in a state of chaos. And sure, you might be able to get a photo with everyone's favorite class 5 full-roaming vapour, but you'll have to avoid the more malicious spirits and demigods in your attempts.

GHOSTBUSTERS: Spirits of New York would be a scarezone set in the New York area, utilizing the firehouse (which I hear is a replica of the actual Ghostbusters Firehouse) as a setpiece. Ghosts and other creatures from the franchise (including cartoons and reboot) roam the streets of NY, scaring guests and causing mayhem. One entrance features a parked Ecto-1, and one of the buildings will feature an inflatable upper body of the Staypuft Marshmallow Man, which will be "knocked down" by a lightshow replicating crossing the streams. Slimer will be projected onto the lower levels of the buildings, being Slimer. The Music consists of scores from the films.

SCARACTERS:

• Gozer
  • Dana as Zuul
  • Lois as Vinz Clortho
  • Ivo Shandor
  • Zombie Cabbie
  • Jogger Ghost
  • Red Sox Fan Ghost
  • Reboot Subway ghost
  • Flasher Ghost
  • Grundel
  • Vigo The Carpathian
  • Library Ghost
  • Mayhem
  • Mummy
  • Janosz Poha
  • Nanny Poha
  • The Peoplebusters
  • Scareface
  • Scoleri Brothers
  • Samhain

Hope some ideas from this pop up for the haunt!

So, im trying to find some characters for the marvel zombies haunt. Think these sound good?
Spider Man - probably the first Zombie hero you'll see. he'll be a bungee distraction scare from above, for a Zombie Daredevil as the real scare.

Hawkeye - he'll be the few non infected heroes in the haunt. he'll shoot arrows at various infected in the room, urging you to leave.

Iron Man - he'll come out from one corner as a Infected, and shoot at you with his repulsors.

Captain America - a body can be seen decapitated with his shield. he wouldn't actually be in the haunt though.

Deadpool - he'll basically be there dispatching Infected, complaining how this haunt barely makes sense.

The Thing/Juggernaut (this scare can be one or the other) - he'll basically break through the wall as a scare.

Venom - He'll be seen tearing a head off a infected and eating it, until he realizes that the brains not fresh. Luckily, you'll there as fresh brains!

Loki - Remember that ending scene in 2015's Halloween? Replace the Michaels with Zombie Lokis and there's your scene

Hulk - He'll Deflintly be the finale room, with a AVP queen style animatronic.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, themazethinker said:

So, im trying to find some characters for the marvel zombies haunt. Think these sound good?
Spider Man - probably the first Zombie hero you'll see. he'll be a bungee distraction scare from above, for a Zombie Daredevil as the real scare.

Hawkeye - he'll be the few non infected heroes in the haunt. he'll shoot arrows at various infected in the room, urging you to leave.

Iron Man - he'll come out from one corner as a Infected, and shoot at you with his repulsors.

Captain America - a body can be seen decapitated with his shield. he wouldn't actually be in the haunt though.

Deadpool - he'll basically be there dispatching Infected, complaining how this haunt barely makes sense.

The Thing/Juggernaut (this scare can be one or the other) - he'll basically break through the wall as a scare.

Venom - He'll be seen tearing a head off a infected and eating it, until he realizes that the brains not fresh. Luckily, you'll there as fresh brains!

Loki - Remember that ending scene in 2015's Halloween? Replace the Michaels with Zombie Lokis and there's your scene

All I can say is that I'd put a Zombie Wolverine scare near Deadpool.

Never read Marvel Zombies, but apparently Healing Factors are negated by the "Hunger Gospel", as my research calls it. It's why Zombie Deadpool is just a head.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Maybe add like a zombie version of Magneto as a bungee scare or probably something else

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

This is an idea i had in my mind that could work as a haunted house

• The Omniversal Dead-A mysterious virus has successfully infected not just everyone in the entire universes and multiverses itself including our universe but rather the whole Omniverse and apparently a group of survivors from their respective universes/multiverses have been formed to combat the infected in order to survive the now-infected Omniverse and apparently you have been added to the survivor group, will you be able to survive the infected Omniverse or succumb to the infected and become one of them?

Boogeyman Connection Ideas to my HHN event idea

• Five Nights at Freddy's-The Boogeyman was a former employee at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria when he used his human form
  • SCP: Containment Breach-Might have caused the containment breach at one of the Sites itself
  • Cryptids-Due to the fact that the Boogeyman is kind of a cryptid but more of a urban legend
  • Marvel Zombies-Visited the Marvel Zombies earth once or probably something else 
  • IT-Possibly also terrorized the town of Derry, Maine

ICON: Stingy Jack

The spirit of Halloween itself, Stingy Jack is... actually not that bad of a guy. He enforces the rules of Halloween, though he's lenient enough to change with the times. He wants nothing more than to spread the joy of the holiday, and to have a little fun while he does so.

But... here's the tricky part. Stingy Jack has forgotten what it's like to die. In all his years as a personification of Halloween, he sees the difference between life and death as trivial at most. And despite meaning well, he doesn't care if someone dies, no matter how gruesome. It's just a game to him.

This year, he's set up shop at Universal. He's hand-picked a selection of tales to tell, fully intent on sending his listeners through them... but when Jack tells a story, there's no guarantee it has a happy ending.

~~~

Stingy Jack was not concieved as an icon, but as the reason for a house. Still, Twilight had the idea to make him an icon, soooo... Tall, lean, and wooden, Stingy Jack stands out in a crowd with his glowing pumpkin head, and the fact that he towers over most people. As he's not overly malicious, he's okay with trading barbs and seeing guests have a good time - he's here for fun. But he also doesn't understand the human fear of death, nor the frailty, and to be honest, he doesn't care.

Promotional videos for houses will have him slowly chasing guests through his house and/or the park, suckering them into a maze. He laughs before closing the door on them, leaving them to their fate.

While Twilight had a heavy Halloween bend to his house selection, I'd tone it down a bit. A lot of the IPs and Originals would be Halloween-related, but there'd also be some that just... took place on Halloween (PRitN Presents RotNotLD is an example, where it being Halloween has nothing to do with the terror, though most would be subtler).

His house would be The House that Jack Built.

His Scarezone would be Stingy Jack's Scary Stories. It'd be a Photo-Op Scarezone, with characters, props, music, and decorations from the houses.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

ICON: Stingy Jack

The spirit of Halloween itself, Stingy Jack is... actually not that bad of a guy. He enforces the rules of Halloween, though he's lenient enough to change with the times. He wants nothing more than to spread the joy of the holiday, and to have a little fun while he does so.

But... here's the tricky part. Stingy Jack has forgotten what it's like to die. In all his years as a personification of Halloween, he sees the difference between life and death as trivial at most. And despite meaning well, he doesn't care if someone dies, no matter how gruesome. It's just a game to him.

This year, he's set up shop at Universal. He's hand-picked a selection of tales to tell, fully intent on sending his listeners through them... but when Jack tells a story, there's no guarantee it has a happy ending.

~~~

Stingy Jack was not concieved as an icon, but as the reason for a house. Still, Twilight had the idea to make him an icon, soooo... Tall, lean, and wooden, Stingy Jack stands out in a crowd with his glowing pumpkin head, and the fact that he towers over most people. As he's not overly malicious, he's okay with trading barbs and seeing guests have a good time - he's here for fun. But he also doesn't understand the human fear of death, nor the frailty, and to be honest, he doesn't care.

Promotional videos for houses will have him slowly chasing guests through his house and/or the park, suckering them into a maze. He laughs before closing the door on them, leaving them to their fate.

While Twilight had a heavy Halloween bend to his house selection, I'd tone it down a bit. A lot of the IPs and Originals would be Halloween-related, but there'd also be some that just... took place on Halloween (PRitN Presents RotNotLD is an example, where it being Halloween has nothing to do with the terror, though most would be subtler).

His house would be The House that Jack Built.

His Scarezone would be Stingy Jack's Scary Stories. It'd be a Photo-Op Scarezone, with characters, props, music, and decorations from the houses.

If there was a show around him if an hhn event like this existed, I would imagine it to have Stingy Jack telling his tales and possibly his history as well

THE BACKWATER GOSPEL: Shadow of the Undertaker

When The Undertaker rides into town, it's to bury the dead. People fear him, but he is inevitable. One day, he rode into Backwater, and... took a seat, not moving, for a week. The Pastor, using this to get rid of a public nuisance, led the town to murder The Tramp... but the Undertaker still didn't move. And in a fit of paranoia, the townsfolk turned on each other.

Guess what I watched. I don't even know if it'd fit the park atmosphere. Like... is the short too good for this? But still, it'd make for some freaky scenes. As Sons of Perdition music plays, guests enter the riot scene from the short - characters are shadowed, with eyes aglow and teeth shining. And as you go further down the zone, the attacks get more brutal, going from people attacking with knives and pitchforks to people getting torn apart. It ends with The Pastor and Bubba, exchanging last blows. (The Bubba Scaracter hides in the scenery, the Pastor, gun in hand, lies in a roped-off area.) At both ends is the Undertaker, both on a bench. Crows surround the zone, and The Tramp's remains are on the "entrance" side.

Other set pieces - The Tramp's car, the church, some buildings with The Shadow of The Undertaker's lyrics carved on them. This could very well be a gauntlet scarezone, probably along these lines:

-The powerline guy's corpse, with an Undertaker scare

-The Tramp at his truck

-"The Undertaker's Comin'..."

-The Stoning

-The Battle, taking up most of the zone

Not listing scaracters. The short alone gives enough of a visual.

Plus, the guy with the cleaver will appear. You know the one - "IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME!"

Sorry if this seems line-of-thought... it kinda is.

• Like 1

THE MASK: Who's Laughing Now?

Facade: The cover of The Mask #0

Scene 1: Guests go to an antiques shop where they would see many antiques in the shop itself, however guests would notice a jaded mask with cracks on it and would glow occasionally, the jaded mask also sometimes taunt guests

Scene 2: Guests then go into a street where they see The Butchers gang beating up Stanley Ipkiss and at one point one of the members would threatens the guests 

Scene 3: Guests will now be in Stanley's violent thoughts where guests can see Stanley killing the gang members in several ways like for example Stanley whacking a gang member with a bat before swinging the bat at guests and Stanley burning a gang member with a flame thrower

Transition: Guests will pass a bathroom door that contains a Big Head scare

Scene 4: Guests will then be at the roads where a car comes at them along with Big Head popping out

Scene 5: Guests now enter the Butchers territory where it's almost on fire and a gang member who is on fire rushes at guests, they can also see a dead body of a gang member however this serves as a distraction for Big Head with a SMG to pop out and fire at guests

Scene 6: Guests then enter Yorky's Mufflers where guests can see a mechanic strung up with tools impaled with on his head along with another mechanic having a muffler in his head, in the mechanic garage itself hides Big Head

Scene 7: Guests will now enter a classroom where they will see Mrs. Gazzo being suffocated by one of Big Head's shoes and occasionally would try to reach out guests for help while being suffocated

Scene 8: Guests then enter an apartment where they will see a body of a police officer along with Big Head holding a lamp, guests continue to venture through the apartment when they see a dead body of another police officer however this serves as a distraction for Big Head brandishing two revolvers

Transition: A stairwell with Big Head wielding a bazooka

Scene 9: Guests now enter an apartment hallway where guests can see a police officer's body riddled with bullets, however while guests are distracted by looking at the body, Big Head in his police officer disguise comes out from one of the doors to scare guests

Scene 10: Guests then go to the Apartment roofs where Big Head will hide in every corner

Transition: Gunfire from the police will shoot at guests and after that a police officer's car that is driven by Big Head will honk at guests 

Scene 11: Guests will now be in the streets where they will see a flamethrower wielding and tommy gun wielding Big Head laughing maniacally while sometimes taunting at guests

Scene 12: Guests then enter Stanley's bedroom where they will see Stanley's dead body and in the room hides Kathy now wearing the mask

Scene 13: Guests now enter Kellaway's home where they will see Big Head testing out the distinct advantages to himself and when he puts a gun on his hand, blood sprays at guests

Scene 14: Guests are now at an alleyway and see Big Head sculpting a balloon to a giraffe to a french poodle before turning it into a tommy gun that fires at the crooks and the guests

Scene 15: Guests then enter a street where Walter is slamming Big Head along with him spinning Big Head around before using his gun at Big Head in which sprays blood at guests

Scene 16: Guests now go to a montage of Big Head taking care of Mafia members and on occasion a mafia member that has Big Head whacking him over and over while trying to get him off will rush towards guests

Scene 17: Guests will then enter a kitchen where Big Head is dodging the bullets from a Mafia member's shotgun while sometimes trying to grab guests

Scene 18: Guests then enter a wrecked lawyer's office with Big Head using a jackhammer on a safe before rushing guests with the jackhammer

Scene 19: Guests will now be outside of a building and see Big Head wielding a huge axe and swings the axe towards guests

Scene 20: Guests are now in the streets again where they will see a destroyed a police car and Big Head rushing towards guests with a dynamite in his hands

Scene 21/Finale: Guests now enter a mirror room similar to HHNH 2015's Halloween's finale but instead of Michael Myers dummies, it's dummies that are different wearers of the mask from the comic book series, while some of them are real, some of them are not and will scare guests

(I know it's not the best translation of Dark Horse Comics' The Mask into a haunted house but i thought it would be an interesting idea to do, due to the fact that The Mask comic book series by Dark Horse Comics has potential to be a haunted house)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

THE MASK: Who's Laughing Now?

Facade: The cover of The Mask #0

Scene 1: Guests go to an antiques shop where they would see many antiques in the shop itself, however guests would notice a jaded mask with cracks on it and would glow occasionally, the jaded mask also sometimes taunt guests

Scene 2: Guests then go into a street where they see The Butchers gang beating up Stanley Ipkiss and at one point one of the members would threatens the guests 

Scene 3: Guests will now be in Stanley's violent thoughts where guests can see Stanley killing the gang members in several ways like for example Stanley whacking a gang member with a bat before swinging the bat at guests and Stanley burning a gang member with a flame thrower

Transition: Guests will pass a bathroom door that contains a Big Head scare

Scene 4: Guests will then be at the roads where a car comes at them along with Big Head popping out

Scene 5: Guests now enter the Butchers territory where it's almost on fire and a gang member who is on fire rushes at guests, they can also see a dead body of a gang member however this serves as a distraction for Big Head with a SMG to pop out and fire at guests

Scene 6: Guests then enter Yorky's Mufflers where guests can see a mechanic strung up with tools impaled with on his head along with another mechanic having a muffler in his head, in the mechanic garage itself hides Big Head

Scene 7: Guests will now enter a classroom where they will see Mrs. Gazzo being suffocated by one of Big Head's shoes and occasionally would try to reach out guests for help while being suffocated

Scene 8: Guests then enter an apartment where they will see a body of a police officer along with Big Head holding a lamp, guests continue to venture through the apartment when they see a dead body of another police officer however this serves as a distraction for Big Head brandishing two revolvers

Transition: A stairwell with Big Head wielding a bazooka

Scene 9: Guests now enter an apartment hallway where guests can see a police officer's body riddled with bullets, however while guests are distracted by looking at the body, Big Head in his police officer disguise comes out from one of the doors to scare guests

Scene 10: Guests then go to the Apartment roofs where Big Head will hide in every corner

Transition: Gunfire from the police will shoot at guests and after that a police officer's car that is driven by Big Head will honk at guests 

Scene 11: Guests will now be in the streets where they will see a flamethrower wielding and tommy gun wielding Big Head laughing maniacally while sometimes taunting at guests

Scene 12: Guests then enter Stanley's bedroom where they will see Stanley's dead body and in the room hides Kathy now wearing the mask

Scene 13: Guests now enter Kellaway's home where they will see Big Head testing out the distinct advantages to himself and when he puts a gun on his hand, blood sprays at guests

Scene 14: Guests are now at an alleyway and see Big Head sculpting a balloon to a giraffe to a french poodle before turning it into a tommy gun that fires at the crooks and the guests

Scene 15: Guests then enter a street where Walter is slamming Big Head along with him spinning Big Head around before using his gun at Big Head in which sprays blood at guests

Scene 16: Guests now go to a montage of Big Head taking care of Mafia members and on occasion a mafia member that has Big Head whacking him over and over while trying to get him off will rush towards guests

Scene 17: Guests will then enter a kitchen where Big Head is dodging the bullets from a Mafia member's shotgun while sometimes trying to grab guests

Scene 18: Guests then enter a wrecked lawyer's office with Big Head using a jackhammer on a safe before rushing guests with the jackhammer

Scene 19: Guests will now be outside of a building and see Big Head wielding a huge axe and swings the axe towards guests

Scene 20: Guests are now in the streets again where they will see a destroyed a police car and Big Head rushing towards guests with a dynamite in his hands

Scene 21/Finale: Guests now enter a mirror room similar to HHNH 2015's Halloween's finale but instead of Michael Myers dummies, it's dummies that are different wearers of the mask from the comic book series, while some of them are real, some of them are not and will scare guests

(I know it's not the best translation of Dark Horse Comics' The Mask into a haunted house but i thought it would be an interesting idea to do, due to the fact that The Mask comic book series by Dark Horse Comics has potential to be a haunted house)

This would be cool.

This idea is different than my Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas including the other different idea i had in which was a show idea

The idea came into my head when watching a youtube video of the Legendary Truth Experience in 2014 and is basically a crossover with Legendary Truth and the SCP Foundation and my idea is sort of like that

The plot goes that Legendary Truth and the SCP Foundation teamed up to track down a poltergeist lurking by having new recruits to join in and also track down the lurking poltergeist too

I imagined that the new recruits would also uncover the poltergeist's history while tracking down the poltergeist itself

Some scene ideas for my Fictional Chaos haunt idea

• Glitching Well-Guests then go into the next scene where they will see The Well spasming in agony along with it being glitching, this distracts guests for a few scares from insane cultists and as guests nearly exit the scene they will see the High Prophet of the Void in which is a vaguely humanoid mass of HorrorTerrors along with other creatures coming down onto guests with its giant trident
  • Under Attack-Guests will then be in the same well scene where this time it's different where The Well is surged with even more power but still incomplete along with the heroes that are fighting back against the Void Army along with some of the Void Army members rushing towards guests
  • The Maiden's Death-Guests are now at the same well scene again where this time they see The Maiden shrieking and spasming in pain along with her glitching and tries to lunge at guests while shrieking and spasming in pain
  • Sinclair Solutions-Guests go into the Sinclair Solutions building where inside the building are a few dead bodies of guards along with Diavolo using his stand's time skipping ability to avoid being hit by the bullets from the guards while barfing sometimes and after that uses his time skipping ability to disappear before appearing behind guests

Yes i still have this idea