Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

@themazethinker

Also if it ever were a haunted house at HHN i think original scenes would be nice and possibly even add other villains from horror films in the haunt itself like Pazuzu for example

ehhhhhhh, i wouldn't add other horror villians. the closest to a horror character i might add is ash, because that actually happened in the comics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies_vs._The_Army_of_Darkness

Samhain - It is All Hallows Eve, the one night of the year where evil can roam free, the dead rise and the moon begins to blood red, the earth begins to shake as it's presence is near, evil that lurks in the darkness now shows its true form and has company waiting for you to explore the dark-side of an old tradition. Will you survive the night or will your blood be the next to be spilled? 

House Of The Unholy - There lies a lonely creaking a little house in a small town of Ember Falls, all enter and no one comes out, many dark secrets and horrifying tales have been told about this sinful place, but now it seems to be your turn to accept it's hellish invitation, do you dare step inside and witness what true horror looks like, it maybe your last. 

The Devil's Virus - An underground facility a contagion like no other has driven a team of scientists hellbent into insanity and transforming into otherworldly and demonic creatures, after trying to study and find a way to control the virus, it had other plans for them infecting each one and now it's coming for you,  will you survive the madness and macabre of this deadly virus that intends to infect and make you one with it's hellish army! 

Edited by HorrorUnearthed
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Me too, i always thought that Evil Asylum has the potential to be a haunted house and if it ever was i think it could kind of act like Psychoscareapy

And for the Evil Asylum idea i had, i would imagine some cameos of SCPs in the haunt idea i had and a surveillance room scene similar to the one in the Cabin in the Woods haunt in HHN 23

• Like 1

Promotion Idea for Evil Asylum-Website for the maximum security asylum featured in the web series

Basically the website functions like the SCP Foundation website and kind of like the ArkhamCare website and has information on the prisoners featured in the web series such as Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers including other prisoners that are not featured in the web series itself like horror video game villains for example

It also has information on the staff that worked here and some of the staff members' names are references to horror movie actors

I also thought of having Dr. Clef as a staff member of the asylum itself and having his name on the information of the asylum staff itself

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Another Promotion Idea for Evil Asylum-News Reports about what is going on New Raccoon City

These new reports will go through a chronological order by starting with reports of the breakout itself to reports of the Super Tyrant causing a rampage in New Raccoon City

In the final news report before the news reporter can go anything further about the Super Tyrant rampaging in New Raccoon City the news reporter gets suddenly attacked by one of the zombies who have infiltrated the news station and as the news reporter gets eaten by one of the zombies itself the TV camera itself then cuts to static and then a No Signal message plays after the static

There will also be a commercial break in between the news reports, the commercials are mostly fake commercials advertising fictional things (Ex: A commercial advertising the new and improved Stuff yogurt)

• Like 1

Some scene ideas for my Deadviantart sequel idea (also don't worry it won't feature any scenes for the fetish artists)

• Chopfe-Guests enter a cartoony/John K-like funhouse where on the walls are portraits of Chopfe's artwork, some of them are just regular ones while some of them are just drop-outs for the scaracters from the respective artwork on the portrait itself to pop out also in the scene hides villains from Chopfe's original works like Johnson from Paradise Island for example (Ex: Devil Boner from the artwork Devil Boner Visits The Set Of Mad Max 5)
  • Gruntchovski-Guests enter the streets of Transfatylvania where guests could see propaganda posters of Transfatylvania along with posters of Lard Land and see Television sets on the television shop showing commercials of the Lard Land theme park or either commercials of the Hidenburger restaurant, an owner comes out of the TV shop door and insults guests that they should praise the fearless leader or else while holding a shotgun in his hand, guests then exit the streets of Transfatylvania and into General Grunt's Graveyard where some of the dead rise from the graves and attack guests, guests then enter Gruntingrad Manor where in every corner hides the zombified victims of the New Years Eve Massacre of 1921 and at the end of the Manor is Generalissimo Grunt brandishing an axe
  • Impulsivexcreator06-Guests enter a throne room where Cavalia is sitting on the throne and taunts guests, however while guests are distracted by her taunting a guard rushes towards guests
  • 22Eyes-Guests enter a secret cellar where they would see claw marks on the wall by Dragon Corrupt Ashlen, destroyed science equipment, ripped posters and so on, when guests nearly exit the scene Dragon Corrupt Ashlen comes out of a broken wall and attacks guests while growling at them
Edited by Twilight59

5 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Some scene ideas for my Deadviantart sequel idea (also don't worry it won't feature any scenes for the fetish artists)

• Chopfe-Guests enter a cartoony/John K-like funhouse where on the walls are portraits of Chopfe's artwork, some of them are just regular ones while some of them are just drop-outs for the scaracters from the respective artwork on the portrait itself to pop out also in the scene hides villains from Chopfe's original works like Johnson from Paradise Island for example (Ex: Devil Boner from the artwork Devil Boner Visits The Set Of Mad Max 5)
  • Gruntchovski-Guests enter the streets of Transfatylvania where guests could see propaganda posters of Transfatylvania along with posters of Lard Land and see Television sets on the television shop showing commercials of the Lard Land theme park or either commercials the Hidenburger restaurant, an owner comes out of the TV shop door and insults guests that they should praise the fearless leader or else while holding a shotgun in his hand, guests then exit the streets of Transfatylvania and into General Grunt's Graveyard where some of the dead rise from the graves and attack guests, guests then enter Gruntingrad Manor where in every corner hides the zombified victims of the New Years Eve Massacre of 1921 and at the end of the Manor is Generalissimo Grunt brandishing an axe
  • Impulsivexcreator06-Guests enter a throne room where Cavalia is sitting on the throne and taunts guests, however while guests are distracted by her taunting a guard rushes towards guests
  • 22Eyes-Guests enter a secret cellar where they would see claw marks on the wall by Dragon Corrupt Ashlen, destroyed science equipment, ripped posters and so on, when guests nearly exit the scene Dragon Corrupt Ashlen comes out of a broken wall and attacks guests while growling at them

buddy, you can make a whole maze of deviantart with the weird shit.

12 hours ago, themazethinker said:

holy shit YESSSSS, love his art.

I do too, also for the charcoalman room itself I would imagine it being a pitch dark room with charcoalman's artwork hung on the walls while the scaracters from some of the respective artwork hung on the walls pop out through the burton-like doors and scare guests

Do you imagine something else different for this idea I had?

Edited by Twilight59

15 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

I do too, also for the charcoalman room itself I would imagine it being a pitch dark room with charcoalman's artwork hung on the walls while the scaracters from some of the respective artwork hung on the walls pop out through the burton-like doors and scare guests

Do you imagine something else different for this idea I had?

since his work is more themed to body horror, i imagine it to be like a "flesh pit" room where various characters will scare. i imagine the audio to be like this.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

since his work is more themed to body horror, i imagine it to be like a "flesh pit" room where various characters will scare. i imagine the audio to be like this.

That can work

Also we should do a collaboration on my Deadviantart sequel idea, you up for that or no?

Edited by Twilight59

Some more scene ideas for my Deadviantart sequel idea

• RandomDC3-Guests enter a pub where they see Random drinking a pint on the pub counter and sometimes mutters words to himself, CYOP (in which stands for Cute Yet Offensive Panda) casually insults guests, Fusai hides in this scene along with Vazul himself, guests then enter the NoxousTV newsroom where Noxous insults guests
  • GalaticKaiju-Guests enter Brokenfang's Mansion where General Brokenfang and Krueger Caesar are having a fight between each other and in this scene hides some of Krueger's gang members like Salem for example
  • SunnyClockwork-Guests enter a black and white room where they can see black and white illustrations of SCPs, Lovecraftian deities, characters from the Slenderverse and so on, however behind the walls of the illustrations are some of the characters from the black and white illustrations
Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Some room ideas for my Evil Asylum haunt idea

• Asylum Hallway-Guests enter a hallway of Umbrella Asylum where the alarms are blaring off and some of the guards' bodies are laying about, when guests are distracted by looking at some of the bodies laying about, a Thing-infected prisoner pops out at one of the doors and scares guests
  • S-Mart-Guests enter an almost destroyed S-Mart store where inside the store looks like it's preparing for a Halloween Sale Season but apparently due to the outbreak of the Asylum itself along with zombies roaming around in New Raccoon City, it looks like it's almost finished being prepared, however when guests go the Good Guy Dolls section of the S-Mart store, they notice a dead S-Mart worker body slumped on the floor with multiple stab wounds, when guests are distracted by this Chucky will pop out with a knife in his hand from one of the doll boxes
Edited by Twilight59

wait...we already did this idea.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:20 PM, themazethinker said:

Psychoscareapy - carnage unearthed

location -sound stage 22

facade - as you enter the sound stage you notice a large trashed asylum. the skies have turned red and there's a large hole in the ground with smoke coming out.

asylum lobby - as you enter the lobby you see that it's pure chaos, multiple bodies are laid apart chopped to bits and some blood has made it's way to the ceiling. on the Secretary desk you see Annie Wilkins beating a mans head in with a sledgehammer. as this distracts guests candyman will pop out from a boo hole from behind to slash at guests.

visitation area - as you enter into the visitation area you see multiple slaughtered guests. as you walk by some will be still alive and scare guests. on a small table is a body of a doctor starved to death with the words "SLOTH" right next to him. suddenly the corpse comes alive and tries to gasp for air, as guests back up a predator with the spine of a inmate will pop up and roar at guests.

intensive treatment room - you enter into a asylum hallway with a sign saying "intensive treatment" on the walls. as guests pass by a door, a inmate will pop out screaming as ghostface pulls him back and slit his throat. [a Easter egg in this room is multiple hand prints appearing on the wall and small laughing being heard]

operating room - as you enter you see multiple x rays on the walls showing multiple claw and bite marks on people. in the center of the room is a gurney, on it is a person stitched together from multiple body parts from doctors, guards, and inmates. as guests walk by the corpse would actually start to twitch a little here and there. [bodies a dummy and the table is the one shaking.] as this distracts guests brundlefly will pop out from behind a table and spit acid at guests [water and brundlefly's a animatronic.]

dentist area - as you enter here you see on a chair a body with a large hole in it's chest and a worm like blood trail. as guests walk by a xenomorph will pop out and roar at guests. [a small Easter egg here is that on the body the sphere from phantasm will be in the bodies head]

waiting room - as you enter here you see multiple corpses on the chairs with there organs removed. as guests walk by a still alive one the creeper will pop out and remove his heart and bite into it spraying blood [water] at guests. [a easter egg here is one chair the babbadook book will be there with it's pages moving by a unknown force]

kitchen - as you enter here the smell of cooked flesh is pumped into the room. on a table is hannibal lecter chopping a mans hands or legs off and putting them into the stove. as guests are distracted leatherface will pop out from behind the fridge to scare guests.

cafeteria - as you enter you see out the window it's a full moon. Lawrence Talbot is seen in mid transformation convulsing in pain as multiple of his bones break and reform. as guests walk by david kessler fully transformed will pop out from a table and roar at guests.

boiler room - as you enter you are hit by smoke. the walls here seem to be moving and a figure can be seen pushing through. as this happens the wall comes down to reveal freddy kruger with a bloodied glove laughing at guests. as guests back up pennywise will appear with a wide jaw roaring at guests.

bathroom - as you enter here the smell of urine and feces is pumped in. in one of the stalls is a ghoulie peeking it's head out of a toilet. as guests are distracted one of the stall doors breaks open revealing jack torrance with a axe which he swings maniacally. [ a Easter egg in the room is that in one stall a served foot attached to a chain can be found. right next to it is a tv showing static]

asylum cell hallway - you are now in a beaten up cell hallway. here multiple doors have been busted open revealing bloody carnage. in one cell it's filled with makeshift halloween masks. behind the door is Micheal Myers letting him scare guests. and at the end of the hall a patient possessed by pazzuzu will pop out and vomit at guests [water]

execution room - here you enter into a room with a inmate strapped down to a table. in his arm is a needle letting a nerve agent kill him. but turns out he's a thing as his head splits open as he roars at guests [animatronic]. as guests pass by they see a body hanging from chains. as there distracted pinhead will pop out from a boohole.

security camera area - as guests enter they see multiple cctv footage of the carnage going about. on one large screen samara will pop out from it's boohole scaring guests. as guests exit the kid from the grudge will pop out under a table and screech at guests.

riot - here it's all gone to hell. multiple inmates are seen beating each other up. some are dummies while some are real. hidden among the pile of inmates are several horror characters from before to scare guests.

also here's the next challenge. back in 1995 they did a universal house of horrors maze where instead of a straight pass house, it will have two sides for a house. one side is classic monsters [1900-1970] and the other side is the modern section [1970-1995]. now you have to try and revamp this idea and feature new modern horror films. and  you have to do a small description for each room.