Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

Opening scaremony transcript to one of my dream events

*A universal theme park guard walks in with a flash-light in his hand and looks around*

Universal Guard: Hmm... *notices the people* ummm....what're you all doing here? I was contacted by my best friend who works here to find some of the portals that have been opened and also-

*Hears whispering voices* 

Universal Theme Park Guard: Huh? *turns around and sees nobody* Thought i heard something....

*However unbeknownst to the universal theme park guard someone was watching him*

Universal Theme Park Guard: *terrified* W-who's there?

???: I aM...

*Out in the shadows came a dark cosmic being with a third eye on its head, its face almost looking like Khorne's face but with vampire-like mouth filled with vampire-like teeth and broken chains wrapped around his shoulders and has the head of the Universal Guard's best friend's head*

???: lOoKiNg FoR hIm?

Universal Theme Park Guard: O-oh my god......who and what are you?!

???: mE? *chuckles sinisterly* I aM ThE uLtImAtE NiGhTmArE aNd I aM ThE rEsUlT Of a FuSiOn BeTwEeN oF ThE tHrEe PeOpLe i LiKe tHe MoSt...*smirks evilly*

Universal Theme Park Guard: S-shit! Stay away from me! Stay-

*However the portal to the Nightmare Realm opens and is dragged by unseen forces while screaming and being terrified of the unseen forces and then after that the portal closes and the Ultimate Nightmare walks and stands in the middle and then begins to float in the air*

Ultimate Nightmare: WeLcOmE....TO MY PLAYGROUND OF ALTERNATE REALITIES!!!!! *Lets out an evil distorted laughter*

Edited by Twilight59

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay on ideas guys... here are some ideas I'd like to share with you all. Please feel free to contribute!.

Sequel to Seeds of Extinction: As the Desert Valley Mall in Arizona became ground zero for the plant apocalypse that started to annihilate humanity in the 1980's, the U.S. government and her allies executed a type of Noah's Ark plan, intended for the brightest minds and strongest humans  hand-picked to survive in space during cryo-sleep in the wake of a nuclear war.  When the plant apocalypse consumed the Earth, these candidates were launched into space and were not to wake up until the year 2007.  As 2007 begins the candidates awaken from their deep hibernation and prepare for the mission to return to their once fertile land to start anew. Or so they thought.  When they land in the deserted city that teemed with life, they are confused as to why plants have taken over as they were not briefed on what really happened and was told it was a nuclear war that destroyed the world.  With the help of newspapers and documents giving a description of what consumed humanity, it doesn't take long to realize that the earth they once knew is no longer their home. It is now home to the hostile plant life.  Will the colonists survive? Or will humanity be truly extinct?The ultimate battle between man and nature begins in the concrete jungle that was once loved by all Americans and the people of the world: New York City.

• Like 1

UO and American version of Inside the Mind: A notorious serial killer feared and hated by the American people, and is called the "Starkweather, Chikatilo, and Dahmer" of the 21st Century rampaging throughout the United States slaughtering his victims in ways people's minds could not apprehend, is finally caught and arrested by law enforcement.  With an overwhelming majority of the population demanding this criminal to be executed, and was about to be executed, is instead turned over to the federal government to be incarcerated in a federal penitentiary within the state of Illinois. While many people become furious at this decision, it is later forgotten and life goes on. The federal penitentiary that is housing the killer is sponsored and supported by a medical corporation giant that conducts shady and unorthodox experiments on people especially inmates. The killer tells his doctor that he is innocent and is controlled by a demon to commit the atrocious acts of violence and has tried to stop the demon but to no avail. The doctor, sympathetic, convinces the killer to take part of an experimental project which it's purpose is to eliminate any homicidal or suicidal tendencies within that subject and to eventually be released back into society as a docile  person.  As the experiment starts, the demon residing within the killer will reveal itself in the killers memories on how he used the killer as a puppet to do his evil bidding's.  

• Like 1

HHN sequel to Castle Vampyr and Vampyr Bloodbath, with elements of Howl O Scream's A Taste of Blood: After many bloody nights of success of luring unsuspecting victims into the Vampyr Nightclub of NYC, the vampire clan running the nightclub starts to gets sloppy in luring in humans and making sure they don't leave alive. Eventually this results in one of the victims escaping alive and reporting of what is actually happening to the club goers in the nightclub to the police. The police, already having suspicions in the first place about the nightclub owners has a solid reason to go in and raid the nightclub without a warrant. In a last minute warning, the vampires flee the nightclub to escape their arrest but leave their victims, both dead and alive behind as S.W.A.T. raids the nightclub to apprehend the criminals. The vampires barely escape, but things get worse for them. The top vampire clan has already got wind of the NYPD raiding the nightclub, along with news reports of what happened to the victims of the nightclub, having the police and the F.B.I. going on a manhunt for the suspects that got away. As an act of punishment and to keep the trail cold to find the top vampire clan, the top vampire clan exiles the vampire clan and instructs them to never return. A few years later, the exiled and disgraced vampires find their home in the city of Boston (or Philadelphia or Baltimore) within an abandoned subway line that closed down in 1991, and rerouted from the other subway lines. The vampires then seduce and lure their victims into the subway line inhabited by the vampires for a wild night of partying and kill them, as well as keeping them alive to drain their blood for a lifetime supply.  This vampire clan is also creating a type of drug to take over the minds of humans to lure them specifically to the vampire hideout. The vampires that have little to no blood to drink are kept in cells for they have become feral creatures and would kill any human or vampire in sight.

• Like 1

PLASTIC SURGERY (NiktMarr Spin)

Flexitol was supposed to be the cosmetic surgery wonderdrug, a chemical that turns the body into a plastic form that can easily be manipulated. However, it was banned by the FDA for obvious reasons - such a thing is a mistake. While on the way to destroy the drug, a truck containing it crashed into an abandoned clothing store, coating the mannequins inside. Now, Hollywood is in for a nasty surprise when the mannequins come to life, ready to spread the Joys of Plastic Surgery.

According to the HHN 2019 map, the Hollywood scarezone is called Plastic Surgery? The thing that comes to mind is the plastic being the thing doing the surgery, with the human victims almost an afterthought. The decor involves the taped-off crashed truck, surrounded by squad cars, and various puddles of flesh-colored gunk scattered around.

SCARACTERS:

• Doctors: Mannequins wearing lab coats and/or scrubs. They all have uncanny valley faces - Duracell Family, Mr. Wonderful, Max Headroom-style features and frozen grins. They carry surgical implements - syringes, scalpels, and other tools.
  • Patients: People who have been exposed to Flexitol. As a result, they've started to melt, deform, and generally fail to look like humans - think The Thing (John Carpenter, not Marvel), Clayface (who we kinda stole the story from, but oh well), or Tarman. Some doctors have attached mannequin parts to them, so that's going to be fun.
  • Victims: People who hide from the above two. Not a lot to say. A doctor can catch them, and prepare to operate, but they can break free.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, themazethinker said:

yeah, maybe a mixture for some. or maybe a ""i've asked you to get off my lawn many times, now die!" mood. i don't know, just brainstorming

I want to add, "Since you won't die, get off my lawn", but what Cryptid would that be? Nothing getting a haunted house, that's for sure.

A mix would be best. Chupacabras would probably be more hostile than the Bigfoot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I want to add, "Since you won't die, get off my lawn", but what Cryptid would that be? Nothing getting a haunted house, that's for sure.

A mix would be best. Chupacabras would probably be more hostile than the Bigfoot.

Yeah, a half/half will be better tbh. i also want to make this different from your haunt, so it won't be that similar. so, should i change anything from this? (this is a very rough layout, so some rooms might be rearranged

Facade - newspaper clippings of sightings formed together into a strange face.

Forest (bigfoot)

Highway (dover demon)

Gas station (goatman)

Hunting tree stand (skunk ape)

Desert (kasai rex)

Backyard (michigan dogman)

Shed (beast of bray road)

Barn (chupacabra)

Bridge (mothman)

Mountain (yeti)

Camp (wendigo)

Village (jersey devil)

River (bunyip)

Graveyard (skinwalker)

Abandoned building (devil monkey)

Sewer tunnel (lizard men)

Cave (genoskwa)

Pier (nessie)

Ship (kraken)

Military base (montauk monster)

Town (everyone’s here)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Yeah, a half/half will be better tbh. i also want to make this different from your haunt, so it won't be that similar. so, should i change anything from this? (this is a very rough layout, so some rooms might be rearranged

Facade - newspaper clippings of sightings formed together into a strange face.

Forest (bigfoot)

Highway (dover demon)

Gas station (goatman)

Hunting tree stand (skunk ape)

Desert (kasai rex)

Backyard (michigan dogman)

Shed (beast of bray road)

Barn (chupacabra)

Bridge (mothman)

Mountain (yeti)

Camp (wendigo)

Village (jersey devil)

River (bunyip)

Graveyard (skinwalker)

Abandoned building (devil monkey)

Sewer tunnel (lizard men)

Cave (genoskwa)

Pier (nessie)

Ship (kraken)

Military base (montauk monster)

Town (everyone’s here)

As long as there's not a clown giving history lectures, you're good.

• Like 1

I have plans for a sequel to Slaughter Sinema, would you all kindly give me any fictional grindhouse horror film ideas, either on this post or message me? The descriptions of your grindhouse horror film idea can be short or lengthy, but please provide a good amount of detail of what the film is about. And eventually, I can provide you all a taste of my concept for the sequel. This would mean a lot to me. Thank you!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Grim Reaperz said:

I have plans for a sequel to Slaughter Sinema, would you all kindly give me any fictional grindhouse horror film ideas, either on this post or message me? The descriptions of your grindhouse horror film idea can be short or lengthy, but please provide a good amount of detail of what the film is about. And eventually, I can provide you all a taste of my concept for the sequel. This would mean a lot to me. Thank you!!!

Here's mine

Un-Happy Pills: Around the world, a new drug is introduced that is known as Happy Pills and when taken supposedly makes the person happy, while the people who have taken them think they feel happy all the time, however what they didn't know is that it had many deadly side-effects and the people who have taken them have either gone sadistic, insane, cruel and so on, however there are some people that didn't take the pills and noticed what is going on thanks to the pills itself, can they survive the people who have taken the happy pills?

(Also yes i know it's a shitty title)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

UO and HHN version of Germany's Movie Park: Halloween Horror Festival's haunted house called "Slaughterhouse" (T.B.A.)  In the near future, a mysterious disease renders all animals used for meat such as cattle, poultry, etc. unsafe and no longer fit for human consumption, as well as most plants for vegetation. Despite numerous attempts to clone or find other sources of food, it does not work and humanity is close to near extinction. Riots and wars begin, tearing apart nations, to find any type of food that is edible to survive.  It is then, decided by the United Nations (or a different organization) that cannibalism is now legal and is the only way to survive. Now this type of cannibalism isn't tearing each other apart with blood and guts, it is more akin to Hannibal. Who said that cannibalism couldn't be civilized and fancy? All around the world, the foods you love and know are still the same, just a different type of meat. But how are you going to feed the population? Easy, the U.S. government and other nations have sanctioned all meat companies to take any death row inmates, criminals, etc to be grinded up into meat. But the criminals are getting smarter and for the most part are able to evade being taken to the meat plants. The meat companies, desperate to keep business running have now snatched ordinary people off the streets to grind them into meat. The governments, who know mostly of what goes on cannot do much since they are desperate to survive as well as sanctioning all the meat companies to do whatever it takes to keep the world alive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grim Reaperz said:

• Sawblade Specter: It's a haunted house movie, but the sheet ghost has a chainsaw. That's really the only thing they needed to pitch the movie.
  • Blood Drive: In a post-apocalyptic wasteland, innocents are captured and forced to compete in a death race across the deserted Mojave. Anything is legal as long as it's awesome!
  • Brain Pickers: A starship crew in the outer reaches of space find an alien species hellbent on probing their minds with metallic, drill-bitted drones. Things go further South when the Drone victims are revealed to be under the control of the aliens!
  • Knight Terrors: A gang of tourists staying in an ancient castle are in for a rude awakening when they awaken the spirits of a horde of evil knights! (THAT SENTENCE WAS TOO LONG!)
  • Wrath of the Golden Skull: Bayside City's cops are baffled when an indestructible comic book supervillain calling himself the Golden Skull shows up. Can nothing stop his lethal reign of terror?
  • Like 2

Here's another one

The Hand of Count Madrid!: Many years ago, when a vampire hunter finally caught up on Count Madrid, the vampire hunter decided to do one thing to him and that is chop up one of his hands with a cleaver and before the vampire died of blood loss, he cursed his chopped up hand on those who don't have a hand and will attach onto that person that found the hand and become the new Count Madrid, the vampire then died and the vampire hunter left the castle for good thinking that he's dead for good however the hand was now alive and roamed the castle searching for someone that'll become the next Count Madrid that is when years later when a group of tourists visited a castle for some exploring, however one of the tourists (who doesn't have a hand) decided to go to the room where the vampire hunter cuts off Count Madrid's hand and while exploring the room the tourist was suddenly attacked by Count Madrid's hand and then quickly attached itself onto one of the arms that doesn't have a hand and now becomes the new Count Madrid, can the tourists defeat and save the tourist who is now the next Count Madrid or meet a blood-sucking fate from the next Count Madrid?

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Here's a preview of my ideas for the  Slaughter Sinema sequel!

"Demon Disco Massacre" Synopsis: Deep in the heart of NYC, during the funkadelic 70's, one of the most extravagant disco nightclubs sits atop an ancient burial ground infested with demons is under siege by demons who crawl out from the ground, tearing everyone and everything up. 

"Parasites" Synopsis:  In an underground military base that conducts unorthodox experiments, the U.S. military had thought they perfected the ultimate weapon to end any war within hours. They thought they could control it. They were wrong.  Now the parasites have taken over the military personnel by spewing  vomit green acid as well as controlling their minds.

"Slash 'N' Rave" Synopsis: In 1995, young adults throw an illegal rave party at the abandoned Hellgate Prison, but are killed off by mysterious men in gas masks and rain coats.

"(T.B.A.) basement" Synopsis: In a house complete with a basement, lies savage cannibals that terrorize the homeowners and friends within the basement. 

"Swarm of the Mobee's" Synopsis: Fired from his job, a genetics scientist creates the worst hybrid insect ever to exist in the world.  The Mobee! Genetic splicing of a mosquito and bee, but when combined, are very deadly, bigger and faster. This crazed scientist releases his vile creation onto the city of Carey (or different city) in swarms biting and stinging the unfortunate citizens making them bloated and filled with venom.

"Savage Coal- Miners on a subway" (WIP) Synopsis:  In 1955, a group of coal miners were working on excavating the tunnels  for coal until the whole mine collapsed. All but one group survived during the collapse. The trapped coal miners screamed for help, but no one came for them. They were soon driven mad and vowed that if they were to ever leave, they will kill all who pass through their tunnels.The incident was covered up and the tunnels would now be used for a subway system in the growing city. In 1985, during Rush Hour in the city of Carey, the subway system is under attack by the long-forgotten crazed coal miners who chop up and kill the commuters with their pick axes.

"Cybergeddon"- Synopsis: During the rise of the Cybernet Corporation, the A.I. has a glitch in the system and starts to destroy humanity by an  launching all out war with unmanned military drones, as well as killer cyborgs. Those who are captured are turned into cyborgs in a most painful and gruesome way. 

"Moth"- Synopsis: During a family (or a town)  and heavily-lit BBQ outside, groups of humanoid moths start to attack the citizens by sucking their blood and tearing them apart. 

"(T.B.A.)"- killer santa claus Synopsis: Santa Claus has had enough of getting little to no appreciaton for delivering gifts, eventually he starts to become psychotic and attack the sleepy town of Carey, bringing forth a night of terror.

• Like 1

thinking of doing a youtube dead 2 draft in between my cryptids haunt. of course, this will be a simple room description thing, not like a whole thread to it. you guys can suggest some youtubers i can put in, they just have to be big, as they will be no way very small channel will be there. i got several youtubers im already thinking of adding in (filthy frank, howtobasic/maxmoefoe, Death battle, Videogamedunkey, Lumpy touch)

11 hours ago, themazethinker said:

thinking of doing a youtube dead 2 draft in between my cryptids haunt. of course, this will be a simple room description thing, not like a whole thread to it. you guys can suggest some youtubers i can put in, they just have to be big, as they will be no way very small channel will be there. i got several youtubers im already thinking of adding in (filthy frank, howtobasic/maxmoefoe, Death battle, Videogamedunkey, Lumpy touch)

Brutalmoose, mainly his Televoid! Series. Imagine being chased by Joel, Judgmistice, and Baby #3, in their cheaply-puppeteered, store-bought baby doll glory.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Vinesauce would be cool, because of the potential it has such as the Corruption videos for example

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

Vinesauce would be cool, because of the potential it has such as the Corruption videos for example

im thinking of putting him in, but his videos are from his streams, so like can it be considered to be a youtube channel then?

(though, a bonzi buddy scare will be amazing)

YOUTUBE REANIMATED (i tried for a name)

link to doc's original idea, trust me he did the idea better

facade - basically the same as youtube dead 1, a giant laptop screen. hey, horrors of blumhouse borrowed the same facade

hall - somewhat similar to youtube dead 1. basically, the hall will look like a abandoned house with cobwebs and stuff. to your left and right are various video screen with the youtubers channel icon (think of the this is the end hallways). the icon will periodically change into "dark" versions of the youtubers. these will server as transition

Filthy Frank section

Living room - small apartment size living room, and it actually kinda looks clean-ish. a adam sandler movie is being played on a tv (a guy basically wearing a adam sandler mask doing a bad impression of him). as this will distract you, a blood covered Frank will emerge from a hidden door and reach his hand out towards you. from the other side, a remote comes towards you (remote on a string).

Bathroom - unlike the living room, this looks like shit. chocolate covers the walls, as Dade is seen in the bathtub. he's writhing around, screaming"GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!". as this distracts you, Pink guy or Salamander Man will pop out from the mirror and screech at you.

Howtobasic/Maxmoefoe section

Kitchen - if you thought the bathroom was bad, OH BOY! eggs and powder lines the wall and floor. on the table is a turkey with a baby head poking out of it's... y'know. surprisingly, Howtobasic doesn't scare here. however, you do hear his screeching from the next room. from the other side of the room, Pepe will come out with his scooter and try to ram you with it (sorta like the TWD horde scare).

Yard - this room also looks disgusting. the smell of vomit fills the air. a table lies in the center of the room. on that table is the "Krabby Patty", along with vomit stains. Maxmoefoe is behind the table trying to eat it, occasionally vomiting on you. Howtobasic will come out from the other side (a egg with legs and arms) wielding a hammer.

(i was gonna put a idubbz section, but couldn't think of anything special)

Death Battle section

Arena - basically a room that is similar to a mortal kombat arena. Wiz and Boomstick can be heard converting if the guests can win against the next opponents. various characters will then come out from various areas, trying to basically kill you (can't think of any characters off the top of my head)

Dunkey section

Bedroom - another clean room. Knack 2 is seen on the computer, along with some half eaten spaghetti and meatballs. a insane Dunkey will come out from a closet (with a donkey mask and cigar) and try to shoot at you.

Brutalmoose section

Void - you then enter into a black room, with very few objects in it. a small tv, potted plant, and chair are the only things here. on the chair is Ian, commenting on the weird instructional videos on the tv. you look at the tv, and it only shows static. from various holes in the wall, the baby's will poke there heads through and just stare at you.

Lumpy Touch section

Foyer - you then enter into a modern home foyer. there's no sign of chaos or anything like that anywhere. from your left, you can hear knocking coming from a nearby door. the knocking then turns into pounding...then silence. suddenly, movie sonic bursts through the door and claws at you. you back away from it, as a tentacle come out through a vent (animatronic).

Basement - you then enter into a large basement. various tentacles are seen covering the walls, making squishy sounds as they grow. in the center of the room is the source, GOREFIELD (imagine a reskinned alien queen animatronic). it bites and hisses at you, as it echoes out the word "Jon."

Vinesauce Joel section

Living Room - you then enter into a middle class living room. various game consoles lie on the floor, along with a computer. on the computer is a low animated desktop stripper. from a hidden door, Dad (a humanoid kermit) will come out with a beer bottle and yell "JOEL, WHY IS THERE MEAT ON MY DESKTOP JOEL!"

Memez Trojan - you then enter into a clusterfuck . the walls are glitching in and out (projection), the floor rumbles, and error messages pop up (projection). from a boohole, a half glitchy Bonzi Buddy will scare you to the finale.

ending - ......yeah i got nothing, i don't know what to put here, so put whatever ending you want here.

• Like 1