Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

20 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

the fly 2

location - mib tent

facade - as you walk by the tent you see a medium sized lab building with he words "Bartok industries" on it.

dog pen - here you are immediately hit by the smell of rotten food. on the ground is a pile of rotten food in a can, distant half barking and half buzzing are heard. suddenly a dog fly hybrid pops out from a opening in the wall to scare guests. [reskin of werewolf animatronic]

bedroom wreckage - here you enter into a small apartment. the whole room is wrecked as furniture is overturned. a stage 1 martin will pop out from a door and scare guests.

beth's house - here you enter into another house where you could faintly hear gagging from another room. a stage 2 martin will then pop out and vomit at guests [water].

hotel - you enter into a small hotel room where you can see stage 4 martin half cocooned reaching out to guests.

labatory - here you enter into a small lab room, on a table is a ripped open cocoon and next to it is a body of a dead nurse. suddenly a martinfly animatronic will lunge from a window to scare guests.

vomit drop - you enter into a small hallway where you can hear faint banging from the vents before and a body of a scientist with his neck snapped on the ground. a door will then open letting a half melted face guard to pop out and scream at guests.

elevator death - you will enter into a short room where above a elevator shaft will drop and stop 15 feet above guests.

bartok fly hybrid - you will enter back into the dog pen but this time a half fly bartok will pop out and scare guests. as you exit a martinfly will pop out again to scare guests.

Pretty good!

Just now, themazethinker said:

oh okay. then since i can't think of anything else how about do a maze based off a underrated movie of yours

Okay maybe like Prince of Darkness

Prince of Darkness: This is Not a Dream

Facade: The Church

Scene 1: Inside the Church

Scene 2: Leahy Intern's Death

Scene 3: Susan's Possession

Scene 4: Susan's Kill

Scene 5: Wyndham's Death

Scene 6: Walter's Dream

Scene 7: Susan Possessing Kelly

Scene 8: Pray for Death

Scene 9: Calder's Amazing Grace and Death

Scene 10: Kelly sucking up by the Anti-Matter Vat

Scene 11: Skinless Kelly

Scene 12: Priest trying to kill Kelly

Scene 13: Catherine's Sacrifice

Scene 14: Bloody Catherine Dream

Scene 15/Finale: Marsh Reaching to the Bedroom Mirror

(So what do you think of this?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

Okay maybe like Prince of Darkness

Prince of Darkness: This is Not a Dream

Facade: The Church

Scene 1: Inside the Church

Scene 2: Leahy Intern's Death

Scene 3: Susan's Possession

Scene 4: Susan's Kill

Scene 5: Wyndham's Death

Scene 6: Walter's Dream

Scene 7: Susan Possessing Kelly

Scene 8: Pray for Death

Scene 9: Calder's Amazing Grace and Death

Scene 10: Kelly sucking up by the Anti-Matter Vat

Scene 11: Skinless Kelly

Scene 12: Priest trying to kill Kelly

Scene 13: Catherine's Sacrifice

Scene 14: Bloody Catherine Dream

Scene 15/Finale: Marsh Reaching to the Bedroom Mirror

wow that's good

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

? i know what you're talking about but it kinda will be the same house imo

Well i know that but i would imagine that the scenes from Terrorvision will mash up with the scenes from Sid's Lost Episodes 1 and 2 and by that i mean that some characters from Sid's Lost Episodes and Terrorvision will be in their own mashed up scene.

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i mean i just kinda don't get it, sorry lol

Well that's ok maybe i can give you a mashup scene example

M*A*S*H*E*D/Lost Superman Cartoon- Guests will enter into a military medical tent where some of the twisted versions of the M*A*S*H cast will either taunt or scare guests and when guests nearly exit the tent a distorted version of a black and white Superman will bungee down towards guests.

(So what do you think of the example i gave to you?)

Edited by Twilight59

13 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well that's ok maybe i can give you a mashup scene example

M*A*S*H*E*D/Lost Superman Cartoon- Guests will enter into a military medical tent where some of the twisted versions of the M*A*S*H cast will either taunt or scare guests and when guests nearly exit the tent a distorted version of a black and white Superman will bungee down towards guests.

(So what do you think of the example i gave to you?)

i get the point but if you wanna do it like that then there has to be a reason for the two shows in the same room. like the fatman scene in terrorvision to fear of victory, then it'll make sense somewhat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i get the point but if you wanna do it like that then there has to be a reason for the two shows in the same room. like the fatman scene in terrorvision to fear of victory, then it'll make sense somewhat.

Well the reason why i mashed up these two is because that in the creepypasta the lost superman cartoon has mentions of war and M*A*S*H is a war-comedy tv series so i thought it would make sense.

Edited by Twilight59

Just now, Twilight59 said:

You bet it is! Also i can't figure out what scene from Terrorvision will mashup with Squidward's Suicide can you help me out?

maybe the sesame street scene? i was gonna say killigans island since both are on sea but legend of the hidden temple - yellow frogs fits more for that area

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

maybe the sesame street scene? i was gonna say killigans island since both are on sea but legend of the hidden temple - yellow frogs fits more for that area

Yeah maybe the seasame street scene because both are shows for kids and yeah Legend of the Hidden Temple-Yellow Frogs fits more for the Killigan's Island area.

Edited by Twilight59

21 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Yeah maybe the seasame street scene because both are shows for kids and yeah Legend of the Hidden Temple-Yellow Frogs fits more for the Killigan's Island area.

sid's terrorvision in 3-d

facade - as you walk by the queue you notice a large broken 3-d tv [anyone else remember that?].

Fat-Man/Fear Of Victory - as you enter you are immediately scared by a distorted batman and robin. here you see a giant logo that says "fatman" multiple signs on the walls show the words " POW!" "BANG!" "CRACK! ". right next to crack is a hanging  Jonathan crane. he will occasionally try to reach out limply at guests.

Unhappy Days/Sid's Version Of Jaws - as you enter here you see a sign that reads "unhappy days". the room here seems to be a bar [okay honestly i never seen happy days, so if it ain't a bar im sorry]. multiple distorted happy days characters will pop out to scare guests. in the middle of a room is a damaged jukebox with a fist hanging off it. all of a suddenly sid's twisted version of jaws will then pop out of a wall to scare guests. but then a distorted fonz will pop out from the side and actually punch the shark knocking it out. he will then do the signature "AYYY"

I Loathe Lucy/Willy Wonka Beta Tape - here you enter into a small household kitchen. in the oven is a oompa loompa frantically banging on the glass, suddenly a distorted Lucy will pop out to scare them/

Seasameat Street/Squidward's Suicide - as you enter here you see a sign reading " seasameat street" on the walls. next to it are multiple distorted versions of seasame street characters singing. some will occasionally scare guests, suddenly squidward will come out with a shotgun and then shoot one of the characters, and then he tries to shoot you.

M*A*S*H*E*D/Lost Superman Cartoon - as you enter here you see the words "M*A*S*H*E*D" on the walls. you then enter into a military medical tent where some distorted versions of the M*A*S*H cast will pop out from multiple areas and fire a machine gun at guests. as you exit the tent, a distorted version of a black and white Superman will bungee down towards guests.

Killigan's Island/Legends of The Hidden Temple - as you enter here you see the words "killigans island" on the wall. you then enter into a jungle area with a volcano starting to smoke [fog]. next to it is a skull on a small altar. suddenly a temple guard will come out behind some bushes to scare them.

American Idiot/Stick Stickly - as you enter here you see a sign reading "american idiot".  you then see a large stage with stick stickly yelling at someone [you can't see who due to him being on a puppet stage]. suddenly a distorted Simon Cowell will pop out and then give a thumbs down.

Wheel of Misfortune/The Black Friday Incident - as you enter here you see a giant wheel with body part and types of way to die writen on it. the words " wheel of misfortune" are writen above. the wheel spins the lands on the word "edge". suddenly a decaying woody will pop out at guests to scare them.

Star Tracheotomy/Not Long Enough - as you enter here you see a sign reading " star tracheotomy". you then enter into a ship with multiple bodies in the room, all wearing red shirts. suddenly a half decaying fry will pop out to scare guests.

Deadline News/Black Noise - as you enter here you see the whole room is covered in static, and a sign reading " deadline news" is on the wall. on a table is a decapitated reporter with a microphone shoved into his throat. suddenly the reporter will come to life to scare guests.

The Fraidy Bunch In Color/Crybaby Lane - here you see another sign that read " the fraidy bunch in the 3rd dimension". on the walls are multiple brady bunch characters recreating the intro, along with distorted nick characters. multiple of them will pop out to scare guests.

The Jerry Stalker Show/Dead Bart - as you enter here you see a sign reading " the jerry stalker show". in the middle of the room are two familiar yellow husband and wife arguing. as you exit a decaying bart simpson will pop out from a boohole to scare guests.

The Outer Zone/Channel Infinite - here you enter into a room with a sign that says "the outer zone". multiple strange symbols are on the walls along with a green moon. suddenly a humanoid static figure will pop out as you exit the maze.

next challenge - since i mashed up terrorvision with lost episodes. how about you mash up fallout shelter with experiment creepypastas.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

facade - as you walk by the queue you notice a large broken 3-d tv [anyone else remember that?].

Fat-Man/Fear Of Victory - as you enter you are immediately scared by a distorted batman and robin. here you see a giant logo that says "fatman" multiple signs on the walls show the words " POW!" "BANG!" "CRACK! ". right next to crack is a hanging  Jonathan crane. he will occasionally try to reach out limply at guests.

Unhappy Days/Sid's Version Of Jaws - as you enter here you see a sign that reads "unhappy days". the room here seems to be a bar [okay honestly i never seen happy days, so if it ain't a bar im sorry]. multiple distorted happy days characters will pop out to scare guests. in the middle of a room is a damaged jukebox with a fist hanging off it. all of a suddenly sid's twisted version of jaws will then pop out of a wall to scare guests. but then a distorted fonz will pop out from the side and actually punch the shark knocking it out. he will then do the signature "AYYY"

I Loathe Lucy/Willy Wonka Beta Tape - here you enter into a small household kitchen. in the oven is a oompa loompa frantically banging on the glass, suddenly a distorted Lucy will pop out to scare them/

Seasameat Street/Squidward's Suicide - as you enter here you see a sign reading " seasameat street" on the walls. next to it are multiple distorted versions of seasame street characters singing. some will occasionally scare guests, suddenly squidward will come out with a shotgun and then shoot one of the characters, and then he tries to shoot you.

M*A*S*H*E*D/Lost Superman Cartoon - as you enter here you see the words "M*A*S*H*E*D" on the walls. you then enter into a military medical tent where some distorted versions of the M*A*S*H cast will pop out from multiple areas and fire a machine gun at guests. as you exit the tent, a distorted version of a black and white Superman will bungee down towards guests.

Killigan's Island/Legends of The Hidden Temple - as you enter here you see the words "killigans island" on the wall. you then enter into a jungle area with a volcano starting to smoke [fog]. next to it is a skull on a small altar. suddenly a temple guard will come out behind some bushes to scare them.

American Idiot/Stick Stickly - as you enter here you see a sign reading "american idiot".  you then see a large stage with stick stickly yelling at someone [you can't see who due to him being on a puppet stage]. suddenly a distorted Simon Cowell will pop out and then give a thumbs down.

Wheel of Misfortune/The Black Friday Incident - as you enter here you see a giant wheel with body part and types of way to die writen on it. the words " wheel of misfortune" are writen above. the wheel spins the lands on the word "edge". suddenly a decaying woody will pop out at guests to scare them.

Star Tracheotomy/Not Long Enough - as you enter here you see a sign reading " star tracheotomy". you then enter into a ship with multiple bodies in the room, all wearing red shirts. suddenly a half decaying fry will pop out to scare guests.

Deadline News/Black Noise - as you enter here you see the whole room is covered in static, and a sign reading " deadline news" is on the wall. on a table is a decapitated reporter with a microphone shoved into his throat. suddenly the reporter will come to life to scare guests.

The Fraidy Bunch In Color/Crybaby Lane - here you see another sign that read " the fraidy bunch in the 3rd dimension". on the walls are multiple brady bunch characters recreating the intro, along with distorted nick characters. multiple of them will pop out to scare guests.

The Jerry Stalker Show/Dead Bart - as you enter here you see a sign reading " the jerry stalker show". in the middle of the room are two familiar yellow husband and wife arguing. as you exit a decaying bart simpson will pop out from a boohole to scare guests.

The Outer Zone/Channel Infinite - here you enter into a room with a sign that says "the outer zone". multiple strange symbols are on the walls along with a green moon. suddenly a humanoid static figure will pop out as you exit the maze.

next challenge - since i mashed up terrorvision with lost episodes. how about you mash up fallout shelter with experiment creepypastas.

Sure why not

Fallout Shelter: Experiments

Facade: Fallout Shelter

Scene 1: Guests will be in a barracks room where they will see dead corpses and on some of the barracks are people having insomnia and sometimes might stalk guests

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a shelter bedroom where they can see a 115 infected person feasting on a corpse while this distracts guests a almost mutated man with black jeans, black sneakers and prison uniform trousers will pop to swipe its knife at guests

Scene 3: Guests will be in a shelter hallway where a Chernobyl mutant will scare/attack guests

Scene 4: Guests will now be in the armory where a Russian Sleep Experiment patient will shoot a gun at guests

Scene 5: Guests will be in a nuclear missile room where Tulpa versions of soldiers will lurk around the room to scare guests

Scene 6: Guests will now be in a military room where a crazed mutated military soldier with a gas mask will scare guests and also in the room is Athena

Scene 7: Guests will be at a shelter hospital like room where the Happy Puppet Syndrome children will rush towards guests to scare them also in the room are deranged mutated doctors who will try to attack guests

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a animal shelter room where animals are seen yelping and barking and in the room hides a two headed twin who will attack guests

Scene 9: Guests will be at a room full of radiation barrels where some of them are tipped off and spilling radiation and in the room hides a mutated survivor, a bug infected person and a infected scientist

Scene 10: Guests will be in a science lab where a person is pleading help while being covered by radiation on a table and in the room while this distracts guests a scientist with Wolfheit X-1 will pop out to scare/attack guests

Scene 11/Finale: Guests will now be in a shelter hallway where there are radiation barrels everwhere and in the room are mutants and the scaracters from the previous scenes and they might try to scare the guests

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Sure why not

Fallout Shelter: Experiments

Facade: Fallout Shelter

Scene 1: Guests will be in a barracks room where they will see dead corpses and on some of the barracks are people having insomnia and sometimes might stalk guests

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a shelter bedroom where they can see a 115 infected person feasting on a corpse while this distracts guests a almost mutated man with black jeans, black sneakers and prison uniform trousers will pop to swipe its knife at guests

Scene 3: Guests will be in a shelter hallway where a Chernobyl mutant will scare/attack guests

Scene 4: Guests will now be in the armory where a Russian Sleep Experiment patient will shoot a gun at guests

Scene 5: Guests will be in a nuclear missile room where Tulpa versions of soldiers will lurk around the room to scare guests

Scene 6: Guests will now be in a military room where a crazed mutated military soldier with a gas mask will scare guests and also in the room is Athena

Scene 7: Guests will be at a shelter hospital like room where the Happy Puppet Syndrome children will rush towards guests to scare them also in the room are deranged mutated doctors who will try to attack guests

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a animal shelter room where animals are seen yelping and barking and in the room hides a two headed twin who will attack guests

Scene 9: Guests will be at a room full of radiation barrels where some of them are tipped off and spilling radiation and in the room hides a mutated survivor, a bug infected person and a infected scientist

Scene 10: Guests will be in a science lab where a person is pleading help while being covered by radiation on a table and in the room while this distracts guests a scientist with Wolfheit X-1 will pop out to scare/attack guests

Scene 11/Finale: Guests will now be in a shelter hallway where there are radiation barrels everwhere and in the room are mutants and the scaracters from the previous scenes and they might try to scare the guests

that was actually pretty damn good. how was my idea too? should i change anything there.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 6:57 PM, themazethinker said:

that was actually pretty damn good. how was my idea too? should i change anything there.

Well maybe add cameos of The Things With No Feelings into the Unhappy Days scene and maybe add a little cameo of Hartley's Friend in the Seasameat Street scene and also maybe add a distorted and twisted version of Sid in the Outer Zone scene. (Sorry if that's too much for you)

By the way here's another challenge for you

challenge-cross over the backwoods with your favorite sci-fi horror films

Edited by Twilight59

14 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Ummm, question: Is the Deadline News reporter's Microphone in the mouth of the head or the neck stump?

So I've been browsing some Halloween store sites, what's with the sudden influx of Creepypasta stuff? I mean, this stuff is old news, right? But it's this year we get all these new masks, and Costume Supercenter lists a bunch of candy bowl holders but without pictures, with names like "Sleep Experiment" and "Go To Sleep", which I've learned to connect with Creepypaste through these topics.