Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

2 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Here's the next challenge for you and that challenge is to translate one of your favorite horror/thriller movie into a haunted house.

well i mean my favorite horror movie is the 2010 wolfman, but i already did a treatment so i guess i'll repost it

the wolfman - full moon terror

location - soundstage 22

During the full moon, legend has it that Laurence Talbot will transform into a werewolf. From the recent occurrences that have happened in the London Asylum and in the streets of London, the rumors of this legend seem to be proven true. Through the bloody streets, the fog-filled forests...who knows where the beast may lie next?

Facade - Talbot Hall, a Gothic Victorian manor house that stand dominate in the English countryside. An unearthly howl of a beast can be heard within the wind, as the building is illuminated by the light of the full moon.

Talbot Hall - Inside the mansion, the entire room is covered in a state of neglect and disrepair. Mounted animal heads, portraits and furniture are all collecting dust. Here you're greeted by Lawrence's father, Sir John Talbot. he will be saying things like "it would be wise not to go out tonight, strange things have been happening around here "

crypt - you now enter into a dilapidated crypt. inside is the statue of Lawrence's dead mother, the statue will turn it's head towards the guest and say " Look into my eyes, Lawrence. You'll see I'm quite dead " this will serve as a distraction as a half transformed Lawrence will jump out screaming for us to help him yet clawing at the guests showing that his mind is being taken over by the beast.

forest - you enter into a large forest. there will be mirrors on the walls to make the forest look bigger then it is. you will hear something running behind you but you never see what's running. after the sound plays a hunter will come out from behind the tree saying " there it was " and shoots the guests. after walking past a few trees you see it, the wolfman eating a corpse of a dead hunter, the still alive hunter will be begging for help as the wolfman notice us and roars at the guests.

asylum hallucinations - you enter into a vortex tunnel with multiple sounds of electricity going on [ suggesting Lawrence is going to electric shock therapy now ] after you exit the tunnel you enter into a mirror maze. as you try to find the exit of the mirror maze multiple of Lawrences hallucinations will jump out from behind multiple mirrors. such hallucinations will be things like a hunter with a slashed face and bite mark on his neck screaming to us " LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO ME " and a creepy wolf like child.

asylum - now you enter into a lecture to prove that Lawrence is insane. there will be multiple dummy's sitting in chairs to represent the audience. lawrence will be sitting in a chair telling us to flee and to kill him now before something terrible happens. he will then start to convulse as you walk past a window showing the full moon. as you enter into a short hallway filled with the insane patients of the asylum. you can faintly hear behind one of the doors multiple bones breaking and clothes ripping. the door will open revealing a mid transformation Lawrence trying to bite the guests.

london allyway - you now enter into a alleyway now. you notice a dead hooker slumped on the floor with multiple claw and bite marks on her. you can hear the creature howling as you see it running on top of rooftops. as you are distracted by the wolfman inspector aberline will come out from a darkened area saying " DUCK " as he try's to shoot the creature.

burning talbot hall - you are now blasted with intense heat as you now enter into the burning talbot hall. multiple fog machines will be pumped in the room and projecitons on the wall will show the room burning. you see the wolfman trying to attack us. before he can do so a gunshot can heard as the wolfman will look behind him and run to the back going to get the shooter. as you exit the room, you notice the headless corpse of a burnt up werewolf. as you walk past it it will swipe at the guests.

death of the beast - you now enter into the forest again as you can hear the wolfman howling. you look up us at a hill and see the wolfman howling at the moon. a hunter will then come out and shoot at the wolfman as the creatures body goes limp. as you exit the house the wolfman will come out for one last attack. guess the hunter didn't use silver bullets

also here's the next challenge. try and do a maze based off the 2017 movie, split [of course you know if you seen it]

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

well i mean my favorite horror movie is the 2010 wolfman, but i already did a treatment so i guess i'll repost it

the wolfman - full moon terror

location - soundstage 22

During the full moon, legend has it that Laurence Talbot will transform into a werewolf. From the recent occurrences that have happened in the London Asylum and in the streets of London, the rumors of this legend seem to be proven true. Through the bloody streets, the fog-filled forests...who knows where the beast may lie next?

Facade - Talbot Hall, a Gothic Victorian manor house that stand dominate in the English countryside. An unearthly howl of a beast can be heard within the wind, as the building is illuminated by the light of the full moon.

Talbot Hall - Inside the mansion, the entire room is covered in a state of neglect and disrepair. Mounted animal heads, portraits and furniture are all collecting dust. Here you're greeted by Lawrence's father, Sir John Talbot. he will be saying things like "it would be wise not to go out tonight, strange things have been happening around here "

crypt - you now enter into a dilapidated crypt. inside is the statue of Lawrence's dead mother, the statue will turn it's head towards the guest and say " Look into my eyes, Lawrence. You'll see I'm quite dead " this will serve as a distraction as a half transformed Lawrence will jump out screaming for us to help him yet clawing at the guests showing that his mind is being taken over by the beast.

forest - you enter into a large forest. there will be mirrors on the walls to make the forest look bigger then it is. you will hear something running behind you but you never see what's running. after the sound plays a hunter will come out from behind the tree saying " there it was " and shoots the guests. after walking past a few trees you see it, the wolfman eating a corpse of a dead hunter, the still alive hunter will be begging for help as the wolfman notice us and roars at the guests.

asylum hallucinations - you enter into a vortex tunnel with multiple sounds of electricity going on [ suggesting Lawrence is going to electric shock therapy now ] after you exit the tunnel you enter into a mirror maze. as you try to find the exit of the mirror maze multiple of Lawrences hallucinations will jump out from behind multiple mirrors. such hallucinations will be things like a hunter with a slashed face and bite mark on his neck screaming to us " LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO ME " and a creepy wolf like child.

asylum - now you enter into a lecture to prove that Lawrence is insane. there will be multiple dummy's sitting in chairs to represent the audience. lawrence will be sitting in a chair telling us to flee and to kill him now before something terrible happens. he will then start to convulse as you walk past a window showing the full moon. as you enter into a short hallway filled with the insane patients of the asylum. you can faintly hear behind one of the doors multiple bones breaking and clothes ripping. the door will open revealing a mid transformation Lawrence trying to bite the guests.

london allyway - you now enter into a alleyway now. you notice a dead hooker slumped on the floor with multiple claw and bite marks on her. you can hear the creature howling as you see it running on top of rooftops. as you are distracted by the wolfman inspector aberline will come out from a darkened area saying " DUCK " as he try's to shoot the creature.

burning talbot hall - you are now blasted with intense heat as you now enter into the burning talbot hall. multiple fog machines will be pumped in the room and projecitons on the wall will show the room burning. you see the wolfman trying to attack us. before he can do so a gunshot can heard as the wolfman will look behind him and run to the back going to get the shooter. as you exit the room, you notice the headless corpse of a burnt up werewolf. as you walk past it it will swipe at the guests.

death of the beast - you now enter into the forest again as you can hear the wolfman howling. you look up us at a hill and see the wolfman howling at the moon. a hunter will then come out and shoot at the wolfman as the creatures body goes limp. as you exit the house the wolfman will come out for one last attack. guess the hunter didn't use silver bullets

also here's the next challenge. try and do a maze based off the 2017 movie, split [of course you know if you seen it]

Good house translation but sorry to say this but i only saw a few trailers of the split movie in 2017 so yeah sorry.

7 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

it's ok. here's another challenge, try and do a room description layout for my youtube kid videos gone wrong idea.

Sure could do that.

Kreepy Kid Channel

Facade: A family friendly like house

Scene 1: Cartoon Room

Scene 2: Learning with Colours!

Scene 3: Claymation Room

Scene 4: Guy Gets Pregnant!

Scene 5: Learn To Count!

Scene 6/Finale: The Family Friendly Safe Room

(So what do you think of this?)

• Like 1

Just now, Twilight59 said:

Sure could do that.

Kreepy Kid Channel

Facade: A family friendly like house

Scene 1: Cartoon Room

Scene 2: Learning with Colours!

Scene 3: Claymation Room

Scene 4: Guy Gets Pregnant!

Scene 5: Learn To Count!

Scene 6/Finale: The Family Friendly Safe Room

thank you. i'v been trying to do a layout but needed some help. i'll do the room descriptions, 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Thanks and also i think this compilation describes the supposed family friendly kid channels.

thanks

kreepy kids channel [ kinda a weird name but hey i'll stick to it, also warning i use things like fidget spinners here to make fun of it, so if you feel cringey of it well it's for dark comedy. and btw i find this house kinda not my best, but i tried also changed the ending to make it comedic.]

location - sprung tent 2

facade - as you walk by the sprung tent you see a small house with it's design looking like a cartoon [imagine pee wees house mixed with the dollhouse of the damned facade]

cartoon room - as you enter here you see a man tied up in a chair, he screams for help as a cartoon character will come out with a razor sharp fidget spinner and slits his throat spraying blood [water] at guests. as this distracts guests a cartoon character with a toy gun will come out and fire at guests.

learning with colors -  here you enter into a small strobe lit room. the lights will change colors every 30 seconds [not ever 5 or 10 seconds so people don't have seizures], multiple scare actors will blend in to some walls to come out and scare guests.

claymation - here you enter into a arts and craft room. on the table is a cartoon character ripping apart a clay man and putting him back together as it screams in pain. as this distracts guests a distorted clayman will pop out from a boo hole to scare guests.

the hospital - here  you enter into a small operating room where you see a male body on a table with his stomach ruptured. from a door a doctor with a demonic baby latched onto his head will pop out and scream.

learn to count - now you enter into the basement where you see multiple torture like devices twisting peoples limbs to form numbers. as this distracts guests one of the torturers will pop out from a boohole to scare guests.

copyright claim - here you enter into the final room and you see it's a court room. a judge with a fake wig will pop out and say " YOU ARE GUILTY OF MULTIPLE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS, I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH [it's a joke] " as he swings his gavel at guests

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

thanks

kreepy kids channel [ kinda a weird name but hey i'll stick to it, also warning i use things like fidget spinners here to make fun of it, so if you feel cringey of it well it's for dark comedy. and btw i find this house kinda not my best, but i tried also changed the ending to make it comedic.]

location - sprung tent 2

facade - as you walk by the sprung tent you see a small house with it's design looking like a cartoon [imagine pee wees house mixed with the dollhouse of the damned facade]

cartoon room - as you enter here you see a man tied up in a chair, he screams for help as a cartoon character will come out with a razor sharp fidget spinner and slits his throat spraying blood [water] at guests. as this distracts guests a cartoon character with a toy gun will come out and fire at guests.

learning with colors -  here you enter into a small strobe lit room. the lights will change colors every 30 seconds [not ever 5 or 10 seconds so people don't have seizures], multiple scare actors will blend in to some walls to come out and scare guests.

claymation - here you enter into a arts and craft room. on the table is a cartoon character ripping apart a clay man and putting him back together as it screams in pain. as this distracts guests a distorted clayman will pop out from a boo hole to scare guests.

the hospital - here  you enter into a small operating room where you see a male body on a table with his stomach ruptured. from a door a doctor with a demonic baby latched onto his head will pop out and scream.

learn to count - now you enter into the basement where you see multiple torture like devices twisting peoples limbs to form numbers. as this distracts guests one of the torturers will pop out from a boohole to scare guests.

copyright claim - here you enter into the final room and you see it's a court room. a judge with a fake wig will pop out and say " YOU ARE GUILTY OF MULTIPLE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS, I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH [it's a joke] " as he swings his gavel at guests

You know this is a pretty cool dark comedy house and also i chuckled at the Judge's words in the copyright claim finale.

Here's another challenge and that challenge is to treat my Youtube Dead Festival scare-zone idea of my HHN youtube themed event.

19 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

You know this is a pretty cool dark comedy house and also i chuckled at the Judge's words in the copyright claim finale.

Here's another challenge and that challenge is to treat my Youtube Dead Festival scare-zone idea of my HHN youtube themed event.

eh sure. this is similar to altars of horror so here

smg4 - enzo, freddy fazbear, mario with wide jaw

cyirak - cows [bipedal now], demonic santa [spirit of christmas], and a man with many hand fingers

youtube poop dead - headless zelda, pbg, and chainsaw mr krabs

marble hornets - slenderman, hoodie, masky

nana825763 - a doll, satan, and a bloodied woman

salad fingers -salad fingers, armless man, dr. papank

rhett and link - clown shark, zombie rhett and link

nostalgia critic - devil boner, old and new pennywise.

avgn - freddy nerd, jason, and Super Mecha Death Christ

kreepy kid channel - clay person, cartoon character, and torturers

mark and jack - darkiplier, antisepticeye, chris walker [from outlast.]

next challenge - in the old days of hhn hollywood before 2014, they always re themed the house of horrors to fit a movie [example, wolfman, chucky, face off, etc etc]. so now you have to find some movies that could fit these rooms, but you can't use the original monsters in those original rooms or in the house.

off limits for the challenge, Dracula,mummy,phantom of the opera,chucky,Frankenstein,Norman bates,wolfman. these are the setting for the house btw

crypt

catacombs

tomb

toy factory

mirror maze

forest

lab

and slaugterhouse

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

eh sure. this is similar to altars of horror so here

smg4 - enzo, freddy fazbear, mario with wide jaw

cyirak - cows [bipedal now], demonic santa [spirit of christmas], and a man with many hand fingers

youtube poop dead - headless zelda, pbg, and chainsaw mr krabs

marble hornets - slenderman, hoodie, masky

nana825763 - a doll, satan, and a bloodied woman

salad fingers -salad fingers, armless man, dr. papank

rhett and link - clown shark, zombie rhett and link

nostalgia critic - devil boner, old and new pennywise.

avgn - freddy nerd, jason, and Super Mecha Death Christ

kreepy kid channel - clay person, cartoon character, and torturers

mark and jack - darkiplier, antisepticeye, chris walker [from outlast.]

next challenge - in the old days of hhn hollywood before 2014, they always re themed the house of horrors to fit a movie [example, wolfman, chucky, face off, etc etc]. so now you have to find some movies that could fit these rooms, but you can't use the original monsters in those original rooms or in the house.

off limits for the challenge, Dracula,mummy,phantom of the opera,chucky,Frankenstein,Norman bates,wolfman. these are the setting for the house btw

crypt

catacombs

tomb

toy factory

mirror maze

forest

lab

and slaugterhouse

Crypt- [The Romero Zombies]

Catacombs-[The Demons from As Above, So Below]

Tomb-[Donald Harris from 28 Weeks Later]

Toy Factory-[The Puppets from the Puppet Master Franchise]

Mirror Maze-[Freddy Krueger]

Forest-[Jason Voorhees]

Lab-[The Thing]

Slaughterhouse-[Leatherface]

(Do you think these characters fit well?)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Crypt- [The Romero Zombies]

Catacombs-[The Demons from As Above, So Below]

Tomb-[Donald Harris from 28 Weeks Later]

Toy Factory-[The Puppets from the Puppet Master Franchise]

Mirror Maze-[Freddy Krueger]

Forest-[Jason Voorhees]

Lab-[The Thing]

Slaughterhouse-[Leatherface]

(Do you think these characters fit well?)

those sound good man. they fit real good here.

• Like 1

GMOD AND SFM MADNESS!

Scaracters: Painis Cupcake, Team Killer, Hoovydundy, Mr. Gibbs, Dr. Hax, Coach from the Tasty Cools series, Vito from Kitty0706's Mass Defect video, Nightmare Medic, Nightmare Fredbear from My Friend Fredbear, Slendermann, Vagineer, Rainbine, Brutalight Sparcake, Handsome Rogue, Giant Zombie Soldier, Nightmare from Zacju37's FNAF Series, Vin Diesel's Brother, Merasmus from Magic Shmagic, Demospawn, Gordon Frohman, Christian Brutal Sniper and Rimlight Heavy.

Decorations: There will be some Gmod and SFM themed stands all around the scare-zone complete with destroyed street buildings and street objects.

Edited by Twilight59

WRATH of the ROBOTS

The term robot was coined by a playwright named Karen Capek in the year 1920. Almost since then, man has had a fear of the mechanical, that they would be physically superior in every way, yet lack a single human emotion - no sympathy, no guilt, no mercy. It's been nearly a century, and the worst has come to pass. A pod from the future, containing replicas of many of fiction's most deadly robots for a robotics show, has fallen through a time rip and landed in Orlando. As the cargo activates, humanity will have to fight for their lives if they wish to remain the rulers of Earth.

A stupid little idea for a mashup scarezone. Ranging the gamut of androids that could pass for humans, retro-themed robots with drinking problems, and old b-movie monsters, WRATH of the ROBOTS will feature a crashed space pod as the centerpiece. Around the zone are barricades for the human-occupied buildings, with a few survivors roaming the streets or keeping a lookout from the rooftops. I'm not listing them as scaracters, though, because the big focus here is the robots.

Scaracters:

• T-800: Arnold's Terminator character, with some of the flesh blasted off the endoskeleton's head. Carries a shotgun.
  • T-1000: The Liquid Terminator (I've never watched a Terminator movie. Maybe a bit of the Sarah Conner Chronicles, but not the movies). Arms are morphed into blades.
  • Endoskeleton Terminators: Two skeletal terminators. One carries an assault rifle, the other a chainsaw.
  • Bender: The ever-drinking robot from Futurama that has a desire to kill all humans. Carries a beer bottle for both liquor and a weapon.
  • Beezlebot: The Robot Devil who crawled from Robot Hell. Alternates between wielding a pitchfork and the golden fiddle.
  • Roberto: His creators were trying to create the ultimate psychopath. If only they could see him now. Carries a knife.
  • Robot Santa: The real terror here is pressure to live up to impossibly high standards. Carries a tommy gun.
  • Grey's Robots: I was going to give the three here some more to the descriptions, but it was too hard. Robotic Pyro, Heavy, and Spy. RoboPyro carries a flamethrower, which can airblast guests. RoboHeavy carries Sasha, and can fire her (sending out blasts of air). RoboSpy carries a knife, and will sneak up on guests before pretending to stab them when they notice.
  • B73 Bastion: An Omnic Crisis unit, designed to blend in with the carnage. No bird. Assault Rifle arm fires air.
  • Mr. Roboto: A robotic security guard from an anti-rock dystopia.
  • Ro-Man: A robotic alien with the body of a gorilla.
  • Cybermen: Two tall Cybermen looking to convert any potential guests.
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Well maybe another challenge instead and that challenge is to translate The Fly 2 into a haunted house.

sure i'll do the scene descriptions later today

the fly 2

location - sprung tent 2

facade - bartok faciliaty

dog pen

bedroom wrecage

beth's house

hotel

labatory

vomit drop

elevator death

bartok fly hybrid

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

sure i'll do the scene descriptions later today

the fly 2

location - sprung tent 2

facade - bartok faciliaty

dog pen

bedroom wrecage

beth's house

hotel

labatory

vomit drop

elevator death

bartok fly hybrid

Ok!

By the way what do you think of my Gmod and SFM Madness! scare-zone idea i posted?

6 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

still a weird concept but hey you did a good job

While i can kind of agree that it's a weird concept but hey at least i did a good job on it.

By the way what characters do you want me to add in the scare-zone idea i had?

Edited by Twilight59

2 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

While i can kind of agree that it's a weird concept but hey at least i did a good job on it.

By the way what characters do you want me to add in the scare-zone idea i had?

Actually, I've been thinking, there was this Machinicomic called Concerned, which told the story of Gordon Frohman. Gordon futzed around the world of Half-Life 2, all too happy to serve Dr. Breen and the Combine. Problem was, he was an idiot. Still, he made it all the way to Gordon Freeman's boss fight with Breen. Along the way, he tried to join the Combine Forces, encountered a weird man with a breifcase, became a medic, and found - and lost - a powerful gravity-manipulating tool.

Basically, Mr. Frohman is a loser who just so happened to share a similar name with the Half-Life protagonist. He'd appear in the scarezone with his generic civilian jumpsuit, shaved head, and iconic shovel.

It's not a TF2 GMod character, yes, BUT the comic was made with screenshots of GMod AND Frohman has accidentally been blasted to Counterstrike servers before, so yeah it kinda fits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Actually, I've been thinking, there was this Machinicomic called Concerned, which told the story of Gordon Frohman. Gordon futzed around the world of Half-Life 2, all too happy to serve Dr. Breen and the Combine. Problem was, he was an idiot. Still, he made it all the way to Gordon Freeman's boss fight with Breen. Along the way, he tried to join the Combine Forces, encountered a weird man with a breifcase, became a medic, and found - and lost - a powerful gravity-manipulating tool.

Basically, Mr. Frohman is a loser who just so happened to share a similar name with the Half-Life protagonist. He'd appear in the scarezone with his generic civilian jumpsuit, shaved head, and iconic shovel.

It's not a TF2 GMod character, yes, BUT the comic was made with screenshots of GMod AND Frohman has accidentally been blasted to Counterstrike servers before, so yeah it kinda fits.

Thanks for the character suggestion doc.

Any other character suggestions?

Edited by Twilight59

the fly 2

location - mib tent

facade - as you walk by the tent you see a medium sized lab building with he words "Bartok industries" on it.

dog pen - here you are immediately hit by the smell of rotten food. on the ground is a pile of rotten food in a can, distant half barking and half buzzing are heard. suddenly a dog fly hybrid pops out from a opening in the wall to scare guests. [reskin of werewolf animatronic]

bedroom wreckage - here you enter into a small apartment. the whole room is wrecked as furniture is overturned. a stage 1 martin will pop out from a door and scare guests.

beth's house - here you enter into another house where you could faintly hear gagging from another room. a stage 2 martin will then pop out and vomit at guests [water].

hotel - you enter into a small hotel room where you can see stage 4 martin half cocooned reaching out to guests.

labatory - here you enter into a small lab room, on a table is a ripped open cocoon and next to it is a body of a dead nurse. suddenly a martinfly animatronic will lunge from a window to scare guests.

vomit drop - you enter into a small hallway where you can hear faint banging from the vents before and a body of a scientist with his neck snapped on the ground. a door will then open letting a half melted face guard to pop out and scream at guests.

elevator death - you will enter into a short room where above a elevator shaft will drop and stop 15 feet above guests.

bartok fly hybrid - you will enter back into the dog pen but this time a half fly bartok will pop out and scare guests. as you exit a martinfly will pop out again to scare guests.

• Like 1