Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

So um tranlate one of his house into a zone?

Well not one of them but all of doc's haunted house and scare-zone ideas and by the way make it into a big scare-zone. By the way is the challenge too hard for you?

Edited by Twilight59

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

Wait like altars of horror. Didnt doc already do that?

Oh right he already done that i suppose to give you yet another challenge and that is to translate Jurassic Park into a haunted house.

Edited by Twilight59

Just now, themazethinker said:

I can come up with a few scenes. Rest you could suggest

T rex escape

Dilophasarus

Forest

Server room

Kitchen

And discovery center

You know what i suggest all of them in your Jurassic Park haunted house treatment.

10 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

No i mean do you have any other room ideas

Well maybe the opening scene.

Also i have another challenge after you do the Jurassic Park maze treatment the challenge is to make a website that ties Doc's Haunted House and Scare-Zone ideas like old-school hhn (2005 and 2008).

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well maybe the opening scene.

My plan is this

Facade - cargo loading

Cargo attack

T rex escape

Forest 1 ( falling jeep )

Forest 2 ( raptor )

Server room

Kitchen

Discovery center

21 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Also i have another challenge after you do the Jurassic Park maze treatment the challenge is to make a website that ties Doc's Haunted House and Scare-Zone ideas like old-school hhn (2005 and 2008).

Also again this is my idea. No reoeats of others ideas just so you can know

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

My plan is this

Facade - cargo loading

Cargo attack

T rex escape

Forest 2 ( raptor )

Server room

Kitchen

Discovery center

Nice layout plan.

7 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

My plan is this

Facade - cargo loading

Cargo attack

T rex escape

Forest 2 ( raptor )

Server room

Kitchen

Discovery center

Also again this is my idea. No reoeats of others ideas just so you can know

Oh right sorry about that.

4 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Nice layout plan.

Oh right sorry about that.

next challenge is to do a jurassic world maze based off the first and second movie. if you didn't see the second one yet you could just skip that one

jurassic park

location - soundstage 24

facade - as you enter the soundstage you see tons of small crates with the jp logo on it. as you walk by some will shake and rattle while making growling noises.

cargo bay - as you enter you see a large 10 ft crate in the middle of the room. as you walk by a guard will come out being dragged away by something as muldoon shoots with a shot gun.

t rex escape - as you enter you see 2 parked jp cars. one is knocked over and next to it is a headless body. as guests walk by a large head of a t rex comes out to scare guests.

dilophosaurus - as you exit the paddock you see a jeep with it's door ripped off. inside is a dead ripped to shred body of ned. as guests are distracted a dilophosaurus will come out from behind and spit vomit at guests [water].

forest 1 - as you enter into the jungle you can feel the ground shake from footsteps. above is the jp jeep as it falls down about 10 feet above you.

forest 2 - as you enter into more of the forest you see a ripped to piece body of muldon as a raptor rips it to shreds spraying blood at guests [water]. as guests are distracted a second raptor will come up behind to scare guests.

server room - as you enter here the lights will flicker on and off. one side of the room a armless ray arnold comes out begging for help as a raptor comes up behind and bites his throat.

kitchen - as you enter you see the kitchen door swinging open. you see dummies of lex and tim hidding underneath the tables. multiple raptors will come out from various hiding spots.

discovery center - as you enter into the final room you see the destroyed skeleton of a t rex and a dead chewed up raptor. in the center of the room is a 15 foot tall t rex animatronic roaring at guests. as this distracts guests another raptor will come out.

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

next challenge is to do a jurassic world maze based off the first and second movie. if you didn't see the second one yet you could just skip that one

jurassic park

location - soundstage 24

facade - as you enter the soundstage you see tons of small crates with the jp logo on it. as you walk by some will shake and rattle while making growling noises.

cargo bay - as you enter you see a large 10 ft crate in the middle of the room. as you walk by a guard will come out being dragged away by something as muldoon shoots with a shot gun.

t rex escape - as you enter you see 2 parked jp cars. one is knocked over and next to it is a headless body. as guests walk by a large head of a t rex comes out to scare guests.

forest 1 - as you enter into the jungle you can feel the ground shake from footsteps. above is the jp jeep as it falls down about 10 feet above you.

forest 2 - as you enter into more of the forest you see a ripped to piece body of muldon as a raptor rips it to shreds spraying blood at guests [water]. as guests are distracted a second raptor will come up behind to scare guests.

server room - as you enter here the lights will flicker on and off. one side of the room a armless ray arnold comes out begging for help as a raptor comes up behind and bites his throat.

kitchen - as you enter you see the kitchen door swinging open. you see dummies of lex and tim hidding underneath the tables. multiple raptors will come out from various hiding spots.

discovery center - as you enter into the final room you see the destroyed skeleton of a t rex and a dead chewed up raptor. in the center of the room is a 15 foot tall t rex animatronic roaring at guests. as this distracts guests another raptor will come out.

Well to be honest i did watch the jurassic world movie trailer back in 2015 and saw the film on 5th period class in school but for a little bit i guess so yeah sorry to disappoint you. Also what about the diphlosaurus scene?

Edited by Twilight59

12 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Well to be honest i did watch the jurassic world movie trailer back in 2015 and saw the film on 5th period class in school but for a little bit i guess so yeah sorry to disappoint you. Also what about the diphlosaurus scene?

Alright since ant man amd the wasp came out today, next challenge is to do a marvel zombies house

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

Alright since ant man amd the wasp came out today, next challenge is to do a marvel zombies house

or maybe why not Call of Duty: Zombies? I have only seen the short film of Ash williams crossing over the Marvel Zombies and Dc zombies and the cultshort mashup fan made video on youtube so yeah i only know the marvel zombies because of these two fan films on youtube. Maybe i can do a Call of Duty Zombies house instead? (Not to be rude or anything)

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

or maybe why not Call of Duty: Zombies? I have only seen the short film of Ash williams crossing over the Marvel Zombies and Dc zombies and the cultshort mashup fan made video on youtube so yeah i only know the marvel zombies because of these two fan films on youtube. Maybe i can do a Call of Duty Zombies house instead? (Not to be rude or anything)

Yo could make ot slightly original. Theres no actual plot just heroes and villians become zombies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

Yo could make ot slightly original. Theres no actual plot just heroes and villians become zombies

Eh could do that

MARVEL ZOMBIES

Facade: A comic cover with all the marvel zombies

Scene 1: Guests will be in a NYC street where zombified marvel heroes lurk in every corner

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a restaurant where they can see a zombified blob eating a hunk of human meat before reaching out to guests and when guests nearly exit the restaurant a zombified waiter will pop out to bite guests

Scene 3: Guests will be in a alley in which hides a zombified Daredevil

Scene 4: Guests will now be in a stage where a zombified Mysterio will perform a "magic trick" and that magic trick is to eat the person inside a magician's box while this distracts guests a zombified spiderman will attack guests

Scene 5: Guests will be in the New York City running track where a zombified quicksilver will rush toward guests

Scene 6: Guests will now be in the streets again but this time they will see the Stark Tower and when guests nearly exit the streets a zombified Iron Man will bungee down towards guests

Scene 7/Finale: Guests will now be in the Stark Tower where the zombified avengers attack guests

Edited by Twilight59
  • Love 2

oh no i mean you can do what the room lineup should be for the house.

Ok.

THE HOLLOW MAN

Facade: The Laboratory

Scene 1: The Invisible Gorilla

Scene 2: The First Invisible Man

Scene 3: Invisible Rape (Sorry i just had to)

Scene 4: Kramer's Death

Scene 5: Janice's Death

Scene 6: Carter's Death

Scene 7: The Freezer

Scene 8: I'll Show You God

Scene 9: Sebastian vs. Linda (a.k.a the fight scene between Sebastian and Linda)

Scene 10: The Lab Explosion

Scene 11/Finale: For Old Times Sake (a.k.a the death scene of Sebastian)

• Like 1