Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

2 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Ok!

Universal's New and Improved House of Horrors!

Facade: A cinema having a Horror Film Festival 

Scene 1: On one side is a lab in which Frankenstein is being hold up before breaking the restraints and attacking guests and on the other side is a closet room in which the key demon hides (Films: Frankenstein (1931) and Insidious 4)

Scene 2: On one side is a coffin room in which Dracula will hide in there before biting guests and on the other side is a room with a mirror and in which the demon will pop out behind the mirror (Films: Dracula (1931) and Oujia: Origin of Evil)

Scene 3: On one side Imhotep will look through at a looking pool from afar attracting Helen and on the other side is Princess Ahmanhet's coffin in which she will burst out once guests are distracted by looking at Imhotep on the one side (Films: The Mummy (1932) and The Mummy (2017))

Scene 4: On one side is the Taxidermy Room from Psycho (1960) in which Norman will pop out to attack guests and on the other side is a room from the House from The Purge (2013) in which the polite leader will attack guests (Films: Psycho (1960) and The Purge (2013)

Scene 5: On one side is an exorcism on Reagan Macneil and on the other side is a snow covered field with a dead body and in which where Mathias will pop out to scare guests (Films: The Exorcist (1973) and The Snowman (2017))

Scene 6: On one side is a cabin room in which Deadite Cheryl wants to join guests and on the other side is a gothic house hallway in which the bathtub ghost from the film Crimson Peak (2015) will stalk guests (Films: Evil Dead (1981) and Crimson Peak (2015))

Scene 7/Finale: Guests will now be in a room in which where characters from the previous rooms attack and scare guests

(Sorry if this is short for you)

how should i explain this. a dual run house is like this . you enter and you see to your left is a entrance to a room, on the other side is a entrance to another room. here you pick a room to go to. sorry that im critizing

Screenshot_2018-07-04_at_9.16.38_PM.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

(Sigh) sorry if I didn't know what the word dual run i just felt like an idiot and also do you mind if edit this?

go ahead if you want. just so you can know before you edit remember there two seperate house combined into one, so like 12 rooms for each. sorry if this is too much

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

dude of course you gotta include the universal monsters in classics man lol

Ok also i would imagine that guests would take a route one being the classic horror films the other being modern horror films (Does that count as a dual run house sorry if I'm giving you a hard time)

Ok also i would imagine that guests would take a route one being the classic horror films the other being modern horror films (Does that count as a dual run house sorry if I'm giving you a hard time)

i mean that's what i said in my post lol. but remember be yourself, do what suits you

3 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Ok!

Universal's New and Improved House of Horrors!

Facade: A cinema having a Horror Film Festival 

(Classic film route)

Scene 1: Guests will be in a gothic coffin room in which Dracula and his vampire brides hide in some coffins (Film: Dracula (1931))

Scene 2: Guests will now be at a laboratory where Frankenstein is restrained on a table and may twitch when guests nearly exit the room Frankenstein will break from the restraints and attack guests (Film: Frankenstein (1931))

Scene 3: Guests will be in a forest where the wolfman will lurk and attack guests (Film The Wolfman (1941))

Scene 4: Guests will now be at a taxidermy room where they can see mother on a rocking chair while this distracts guests Norman Bates will pop out to stab a guest (Film: Psycho (1960))

Scene 5: Guests will be in a bedroom where an exorcism is being performed however when guests nearly exit the bedroom pazuzu will pop out to scare guests (Film: The Exorcist (1973))

Scene 6: Guests will now be in underwater where the gil-man will stalk guests (Film: Creature From The Black Lagoon (1954))

Scene 7: Guests will be in the overlook hotel hallway where ghosts from the hotel pop out from the doors to scare guests (Film: The Shining (1980))

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a dining room where leatherface's family members are feasting on human meat and one of the family members might try to reach out to guests (Film: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974))

Scene 9: Guests will be in a child's room where in the room hides Chucky (Film: Child's Play (1988))

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a adult theatre where David's victims are sitting in the seats and of course some of them will be real and when guests nearly exit the theatre they can see an usher being mauled by a werewolf version of David Kessler (Film: An American Werewolf in London (1981))

Scene 11: Guests will be in a boiler room in which hides Freddy Krueger (Film: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984))

Scene 12/Finale: Guests will now be in a room in which characters from previous rooms scare guests

(Modern film route)

Scene 1: Guests will be in a dark house in which the polite leader and the purgers will hide to attack guests (Film: The Purge (2013))

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a seance room where the demon from the Ouija prequel will lurk around to scare guests (Film: Ouija (2014) and Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016))

Scene 3: Guests will be in the further where the ghosts from the four films hide to scare guests (Film: The Insidious Films)

Scene 4: Guests will now be in a basement where Bathsheba will hide to pop out to scare guests (Film: The Conjuring)

Scene 5: Guests will be in a attic where children are watching film reels of children killing their families while this distracts guests baghuul will pop out to scare guests (Film: Sinister (2012))

Scene 6: Guests will now be in Derry sewers where Pennywise will hide in the sewers to scare guests (Film: IT (2017))

Scene 7: Guests will be in a college dorm room where the baby face killer will burst through the door to swipe the knife at guests (Film: Happy Death Day (2017))

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a cave where the monsters from The Descent (2005) hide to attack guests (Film: The Descent (2005))

Scene 9: Guests will be in a snow covered field and in the snow lies a dead body while guests are distracted by this Mathias will pop out to attack guests (Film: The Snowman (2017))

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a room where it shows Samara's vhs tape and while this distracts guests Samara will pop out behind guests (Film: The Ring (2002))

Scene 11: Guests will be in a gothic hallway in which hides the bathtub ghost (Film: Crimson Peak (2015))

Scene 12/Finale: Same finale but with modern horror film villains

https://media2.giphy.com/media/7rj2ZgttvgomY/giphy.gif

alright since you did a amazing job you can go ahead and let me do a hard challenge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/7rj2ZgttvgomY/giphy.gif

alright since you did a amazing job you can go ahead and let me do a hard challenge.

Alright now this might be harder but you will have to make a haunted house mashup of all the Psychoscareapy houses including your psychoscareapy house idea and make it to an ultimate haunted house attraction. Also you can create your own storyline for this house idea including the title of it. 

Alright now this might be harder but you will have to make a haunted house mashup of all the Psychoscareapy houses including your psychoscareapy house idea and make it to an ultimate haunted house attraction. Also you can create your own storyline for this house idea including the title of it. 

mashup? wait a minute i can just put scenes from psychoscarapey houses in. easy.

psychoscarapy - maximum insanity

story - go through chronological order of the asylums history. go through the 1800s and see the collecters recurting, go when jack was a inmate and he escaped, go through the riot, go when the portal of hell opened and let horror unleashed, and go through the inmates carnage at christmas

facade -asylum

scene 1-13 [scenes from body collectors recollection]

scene 14-26 [scenes from psychoscarapy maximum carnage]

scene 27-39 [scenes from psychoscarapy

scene 40-54 [scenes from my idea]

scene 55-67 [scenes from psychoscarapy home for the holidays]

not gonna say the rooms as since the rooms are on the hhn wikia and on this thread

• Like 1

Also I do have a alternative storyline i have if you want to use it too.

It's July and what does that mean for Shadybrook Asylum? They're going to have a little Halloween/Christmas block party inside there hell they even let the patients to build their own haunted houses during the block party here however things took a short turn when they captured the body collectors and Jack and when horror movie villains arrived at the asylum after the portal to hell opened and when one inmate accidentally summoned ghosts of people who died in there things are gonna get bumpy for the asylum there.

(Just wanna note the haunted house building is from the final version of Doom It Yourself and there will be some Halloween and Christmas decorations in the haunted house itself also by the way these are the same ghosts from the echoes of shadybrook haunted house)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Also I do have a alternative storyline i have if you want to use it too.

It's July and what does that mean for Shadybrook Asylum? They're going to have a little Halloween/Christmas block party inside there hell they even let the patients to build their own haunted houses during the block party here however things took a short turn when they captured the body collectors and Jack and when horror movie villains arrived at the asylum after the portal to hell opened and when one inmate accidentally summoned ghosts of people who died in there things are gonna get bumpy for the asylum there.

(Just wanna note the haunted house building is from the final version of Doom It Yourself and there will be some Halloween and Christmas decorations in the haunted house itself also by the way these are the same ghosts from the echoes of shadybrook haunted house)

Slenderman's Forest

Facade: A forest entrance

Scene 1: Guests will be in a forest where there will be dead people hanging with their organs missing and on the other side is Slenderman using it's tentacles at guests and once this distracts guests Masky will pop out to scare guests

Scene 2: Guests will now pass an abandoned crashed car where it will hide the observer

Scene 3: Guests will be at a bathroom building where in the building hide some proxies and even Slenderman once they nearly exit the bathroom building Kate will rush towards guests

Scene 4: Guests will now be at the forest again but this time Slenderman will glare at guests and when guests nearly exit the forest a random proxy will pop out to scare guests

Scene 5: Guests will be in a small forest area where The Order will perform a ritual while some will break the ritual and begin to attack guests

Scene 6: Guests will now be in a campsite where there will be two dead campers and while this distracts guests when guests begin to look at the two corpses Slenderman will pop out to scare guests

Scene 7/Finale: Guests will be in the forest again but with some proxies rushing towards or attacking guests and when guests nearly exit the maze the Slenderman will pop out for one final scare

(Note: Some of the proxies are from Slenderman alternate reality games including the video game Slender: The Arrival)

(Also this house is based off of the creepypasta chracter Slenderman so sorry if i didn't picked a creepypasta story to do)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

Slenderman's Forest

Facade: A forest entrance

Scene 1: Guests will be in a forest where there will be dead people hanging with their organs missing and on the other side is Slenderman using it's tentacles at guests and once this distracts guests Masky will pop out to scare guests

Scene 2: Guests will now pass an abandoned crashed car where it will hide the observer

Scene 3: Guests will be at a bathroom building where in the building hide some proxies and even Slenderman once they nearly exit the bathroom building Kate will rush towards guests

Scene 4: Guests will now be at the forest again but this time Slenderman will glare at guests and when guests nearly exit the forest a random proxy will pop out to scare guests

Scene 5: Guests will be in a small forest area where The Order will perform a ritual while some will break the ritual and begin to attack guests

Scene 6: Guests will now be in a campsite where there will be two dead campers and while this distracts guests when guests begin to look at the two corpses Slenderman will pop out to scare guests

Scene 7/Finale: Guests will be in the forest again but with some proxies rushing towards or attacking guests and when guests nearly exit the maze the Slenderman will pop out for one final scare

(Note: Some of the proxies are from Slenderman alternate reality games including the video game Slender: The Arrival)

(Also this house is based off of the creepypasta chracter Slenderman so sorry if i didn't picked a creepypasta story to do)

Wow thats your best one yet

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

But you did that as a thing for my layoutm so it will be the same thing

Oh right i suppose to give you another challenge instead and that is to make a scare-zone about doc's haunted house and scare-zone ideas.

Edited by Twilight59