Could someone do voiceovers for free?

22 hours ago, Panacea said:

Like just an audio narration of the house & zone backstories? What's the project? (I do voice acting)

Just a little compilation of HHN backstories; most of which I ripped from the old websites. However for events like 2009 (which website is still not recovered) their backstories were told in text. It’s a private playlist of mine but if you or someone else interested can do this feel free to make it public. Sometimes it’s stuff like this (the left half):

spacer.png
to tiny snippets like this: 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

Been wondering about it cause of what kind of your range you have, and what you usually sound like. You would be fitting enough to do voice works of some of my own HHN house ideas as a narrator.

Wait are you talking about me or Panacea? Cause I don’t believe I’ve done voice work before 😄 Besides I don’t even have a good voice recorder and I don’t know how I would make it available publically anyway.

1 minute ago, pumpkinbot343 said:

Wait are you talking about me or Panacea? Cause I don’t believe I’ve done voice work before 😄 Besides I don’t even have a good voice recorder and I don’t know how I would make it available publically anyway.

Yep, I’m talking about you and I understand why you couldn’t do some work of your own, but Panacea’s range sounds really good though.