Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

Alien is rumored for Hollywood.

In Orlando, I think the next announcement will be a horror movie. Possibly Im guessing something with Time Warner. 

Halloween(if it’s announced): probably won’t be announced until July. Since a trailer will come out by that time. 

Everything else feels up in the air. I feel we”ll have more IP helmed houses, with 1 or 2 original. Unless do we know anything about a show coming? 

13 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

If we aren't getting IT, we sure as hell wouldn't be getting Creepshow, Pet Sematary or Children of the Corn. 

Are we sure that King would have control on whether the WB IT movie comes to HHN? What if it's WB intervening, not King? Would we know?

Just now, Maxmoser said:

Alien is rumored for Hollywood.

Where'd you hear this?

4 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Are we sure that King would have control on whether the WB IT movie comes to HHN? What if it's WB intervening, not King? Would we know?

Where'd you hear this?

There was some guy on YouTube. That talked about a tweet from John murdy on Easter. About a chest bursting peep. But the guy didn’t seem excited.

then again murdy could’ve used it as an April fools who knows. 

In my opinión, it won’t happen. Since Disney may or may not want to intervene 

1 hour ago, hunnylvr said:

If we aren't getting IT, we sure as hell wouldn't be getting Creepshow, Pet Sematary or Children of the Corn.  

If we are talking about a field - I'd take Scarecrow Part 2 in a corn field.  :) 

I haven't started hinting at originals yet.

• Like 2

Thanks to the very awesome Legacy, I have figured out 4 codenames and the 4 houses he was told are not on the way this year.

Suprise

Snacks

Dynamite

Poison

and No NoES, Conjuring, It, or Halloween

This is mostly based on him liking some of my posts. 

13 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Thanks to the very awesome Legacy, I have figured out 4 codenames and the 4 houses he was told are not on the way this year.

Suprise

Snacks

Dynamite

Poison

and No NoES, Conjuring, It, or Halloween

This is mostly based on him liking some of my posts. 

One of those four may still be coming, based on what I was told.

• Like 1

Wasn't the left field thing in Reference to the Romero thing?

And if Halloween isn't coming, it's likely because it comes out late into the event and would spoil things. They are keeping the plot on lock-down. Doesn't mean they can't do it next year. 

12 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

So does that mean "left field" is a hint but just not a hint for an original?

XH48WztRQQi0cNr_IU_sHWR8gDhP3pzPmC-aSk1-

13 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Oh, okay. So those ARE the four. I'll be honest, REALLY didn't expect to see Halloween on there. Any thoughts as to why it's on there?

No. One of those four may still be coming. One of those four I now expect to see. There's another commonly speculated one that I don't expect anymore.

• Like 5

Based on nothing but what I want, if the Thing is out for sure and we end up getting Alien, It, or Elm Street, or any combo, I'll still be very happy. 

And I plan beg-a-thon 20-whatever if the Thing is announced for a future event. Must see that before I die, lovely Girlfriend, wonderful Girlfriend, muuuust seeee it... 

Edited by TheRobcat
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Based on nothing but what I want, if the Thing is out for sure and we end up getting Alien, It, or Elm Street, or any combo, I'll be very happy. 

same. I REALLY hope we get The Thing, but any of those would make up for the loss personally.

Also

plug n' play = videogame house1!!!11

Bioshock confirmed11!!!

Edited by fvcking cvnt
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

I have a strange vocabulary and make weird metaphors. That line is an example of that.  

You're on track, though. 

Bloody hell... I know there is something in there... another code name or something more? Zero?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Legacy said:

No. One of those four may still be coming. One of those four I now expect to see. There's another commonly speculated one that I don't expect anymore.

Fingers crossed for IT being the one he expects to see and Halloween being the commonly speculated that's no longer expected. 

• Like 2

Neat. I like likes. I also like to pay attention to the vocabulary used by a few certain people and slightly odd deviations from that language. Or I am too dumb to know I'm relying on dumb luck. heh heh

Low-stakes detective is a fun game.

Edited by TheRobcat
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Legacy said:

That makes sense. But now I’m jumping on this wave and wondering what commonly speculated IP has been taken off the shelf??

As for plug n play, that sounds a lot like a pack n play which is something a child plays in.