Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

35 minutes ago, TheShape1031 said:

God, please let it be that they were just fucking with us about IT not coming... Please lord..... 

I'm guessing that these will be out:

from most likely to least likely out being out: 

1. The Thing

It's a Universal property that has been at the event many times.

2. Lost Boys

Not very popular or relevant. (sorry 80s kids)

3. Halloween

To avoid spoilers, it IS coming near the end of the event, Oct 19

I think IT could make it back in, could've been bs info that it was leaving.

Edited by fvcking cvnt
  • Like 1

I’m quite happy to sit back and read the comments on this. It’s quite fun seeing people say things are definite for various reasons, when the reality is nothing has been said to support it either way. 

I think universal have a few wildcards up their sleeves, and I for one can’t wait to see what’s coming. 

• Like 6

In regards to IT I was wondering would WB not allow the use of IT on the west coast (a la Universal/WDW/Marvel) in order to not compete with their own event?? I have no clue whatsoever on how anything like that would go down but I was curious if that could be a reason why Universal would back down from that IP.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

I’m quite happy to sit back and read the comments on this. It’s quite fun seeing people say things are definite for various reasons, when the reality is nothing has been said to support it either way.

I rarely see comments like that. When I do though, they are quite silly. Scream was pulled SO late into construction, nothing is definite :lol:.

Edited by fvcking cvnt

2 hours ago, fvcking cvnt said:

@Legacy on IU:

"What's the popularly assumed list right now?

Stranger Things (Confirmed)
IT
The Thing
Trick R Treat
Halloween
The Lost Boys

Then Nightmare on Elm Street, Conjuring, and Alien keep flittering about the edges?

Of those nine, I was told four that aren't happening."

I mentioned that he left out AHS and he admitted he forgot it, but still four out of the ten are confirmed to not be coming, meaning AHS is not one of those four.

Just my personal guess?

The four that aren't coming are NoES, Conjuring, Alien, and Lost Boys. There's also an outside possibility of The Thing.

46 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

I think universal have a few wildcards up their sleeves, and I for one can’t wait to see what’s coming. 

I suspect that whatever they feature will be dynamite.

• Like 4

@Legacy on IU:

"What's the popularly assumed list right now?

Stranger Things (Confirmed)
IT
The Thing
Trick R Treat
Halloween
The Lost Boys

Then Nightmare on Elm Street, Conjuring, and Alien keep flittering about the edges?

Of those nine, I was told four that aren't happening."

I mentioned that he left out AHS and he admitted he forgot it, but still four out of the ten are confirmed to not be coming, meaning AHS is not one of those four.

I hope all come in some shape or form 

• Like 1

I'm guessing that these will be out:

from most likely to least likely out being out: 

1. The Thing

It's a Universal property that has been at the event many times.

2. Lost Boys

Not very popular or relevant. (sorry 80s kids)

3. Halloween

To avoid spoilers, it IS coming near the end of the event, Oct 19

I think IT could make it back in, could've been bs info that it was leaving.

They can do the thing and Lost Boys. Popularity doesn’t mean anything.

Halloween is 50/50, Jigsaw came out near the end of the event last year and it was featured at the event. 

4 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Welp, I know it took me longer than others, but if that’s the case I’m never listening to Ifrit again <_<

If false rumors are being spread, then we can't fully distrust the Ifrit. The Djinn and I have had our fair share of animosity toward one another, but he's been right 9 times out of 10. 

He was the first to hint at the Horror Unearthed game in 2012. He dropped a house name last year. He's also corrected mistakes in the past.  

Let's see what he says before we give up on him. 

Things have gotten interesting to say the least. We all seem to be in for a surprise.  

And since I've killed the hope, IT is one of the four not coming. I'm not going to allow myself to even consider it as possible anymore. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

If false rumors are being spread, then we can't fully distrust the Ifrit. The Djinn and I have had our fair share of animosity toward one another, but he's been right 9 times out of 10. 

I genuinely enjoy the Ifrit. Some of his rhymes are kind of pretty and evocative. 

Here is one I liked for Dead Waters last May:

Riding with the rainbow

Under the full moon's light

Watching the steamers go

The river black as night

Some interesting posts on IU:

horrornights789:

"So… I may be reading into everything wrong but it sounds like IT is a no and Lost Boys isn’t happening. Not sure if I can ask but does The Conjuring have a better shot of coming this year? There’s been a lot of discussion about it lately"

@Legacy:

"You name two of the four I was told. I'll answer that way."

Holy shit... so I think this means that

IT

Lost Boys

The Conjuring

2/3 of these were false rumors

shit's getting real

11 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Some interesting posts on IU:

horrornights789:

"So… I may be reading into everything wrong but it sounds like IT is a no and Lost Boys isn’t happening. Not sure if I can ask but does The Conjuring have a better shot of coming this year? There’s been a lot of discussion about it lately"

@Legacy:

"You name two of the four I was told. I'll answer that way."

Holy shit... so I think this means that

IT

Lost Boys

The Conjuring

2/3 of these were false rumors

shit's getting real

So then what do you make of this? 

rageofthegods said: 
Just checked up on Orlando and it looks like they might be getting IT after all! Looks like it might have been a false rumour, "Leatherface" type deal. Happy for them, and relief for us!

1 hour ago, TheShape1031 said:

rageofthegods said: 
Just checked up on Orlando and it looks like they might be getting IT after all! Looks like it might have been a false rumour, "Leatherface" type deal. Happy for them, and relief for us!

Not sure about that source, but if that’s correct that means Conjuring and Lost Boys aren’t coming

Edited by fvcking cvnt

1 hour ago, TheShape1031 said:

rageofthegods said: 

I make that I'm being intentionally vague and this comment came from someone who hasn't really been paying attention to what I've been saying. I've not said anything is happening "after all."

6 minutes ago, CoopF22 said:

Also, murdy tweeted the rumor of lost boys replacing IT was funny. 

And "funny" doesn't mean false.

1 minute ago, Legacy said:

I make that I'm being intentionally vague and this comment came from someone who hasn't really been paying attention to what I've been saying. I've not said anything is happening "after all."

SOOOO many people are doing this right now, haha. @TheShape1031I didn’t know this was from the IU Hollywood forum, they’re just making guesses and they don’t really know.

9 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Yea, that's true. But I just don't see lost boys being made into a house. I think IT or Conjuring will be there and I'm happy with either or 

4 hours ago, Legacy said:

Is the Jungleskip guy on the IU page a reputable source? Seems like he is sure IT is gone.....

that being said, I'm done speculating and getting my hopes up. It's not worth getting worked up about. Gonna sit back and enjoy the ride and wait and see what happens... either way, I'm sure it'll turn out great.

• Like 1

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic