Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

6 minutes ago, TheShape1031 said:

Honestly can't wait. Can't come soon enough. Went for the first time in 2016 and was instantly hooked. Best time of the year!!

oh yeah. My wife and I have been going for a long time. Its literally our favorite thing to do together.... 5 days is going to be awesome!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, happy bunny rabbit said:

IT, NoES, The Conjuring...uhh...definitely The Thing, definitely AHS.

A legit 10-house lineup for HHN29:

IT (Soundstage 21)

Stranger Things (Soundstage 22)

A Nightmare On Elm Street (Soundstage 24B)

Nightingales: Our for Blood (Soundstage 24A)

The Horrors of Blumhouse (Tent 3)

Mutants (Sprung Tent 2)

Vamp '95 (Sprung Tent 1)

Survive or Die: No Mercy (New Parade Building)

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents Holidays of Horror: Episode 2 (Parade Building)

Killer Klownz from Outer Space 3D (Shrek 4D Theater 2) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HHN Pro said:

A legit 10-house lineup for HHN29:

IT (Soundstage 21)

Stranger Things (Soundstage 22)

A Nightmare On Elm Street (Soundstage 24B)

Nightingales: Our for Blood (Soundstage 24A)

The Horrors of Blumhouse (Tent 3)

Mutants (Sprung Tent 2)

Vamp '95 (Sprung Tent 1)

Survive or Die: No Mercy (New Parade Building)

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents Holidays of Horror: Episode 2 (Parade Building)

Killer Klownz from Outer Space 3D (Shrek 4D Theater 2) 

Haha I was joking. We're probably not getting IT, Conjuring, NoES, or any other IP WB has for quite a while. The Thing was a bit of a joke as to how heavily it was speculated to be here this year, and AHS was poking fun at the Disney Fox aquisition.

Edited by happy bunny rabbit

20 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

Which Wednesday to Sunday, Sir?  Is it possible we may actually meet?

We are getting in on 9/19. We will get to the park late. We are going to land at MCO, get in the rental and drive to Vero Beach. My brother lives there and he bought a new house. So before they announced that extra couple days I committed to going to see his new house and actually surprise him as he doesn't know we are coming. So gotta do that for a few hours, drive back it Orlando, check in at the hotel THEN finally get to the park!!! Gonna be a looooooong day!

tl;dr - we will be there late on the 19th! LOL

4 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

We are getting in on 9/19. We will get to the park late. We are going to land at MCO, get in the rental and drive to Vero Beach. My brother lives there and he bought a new house. So before they announced that extra couple days I committed to going to see his new house and actually surprise him as he doesn't know we are coming. So gotta do that for a few hours, drive back it Orlando, check in at the hotel THEN finally get to the park!!! Gonna be a looooooong day!

tl;dr - we will be there late on the 19th! LOL

I'll be there on the 19th as well.  Flying in from CA

ICYMI:

Contest starts on Monday

This year we've decided to play a small game.
We hope the competition is anything but tame.
To win each bracket will be a small test,
To see which evil is truly the best.
The winner will be crowned Most Anticipated this year,
With hopes that it'll leave you shaking in fear.

How to play: Each day go to Twitter or Facebook and vote in that day's poll. The winner will move onto the next round and live to fight another day.

Now we want to truly see what everyone is most excited for at HHN28 so be sure to spread the word because as Tangina would say...

39947208_2111064618925171_67675206075642

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/23/2018 at 8:08 AM, TheShape1031 said:

Honestly can't wait. Can't come soon enough. Went for the first time in 2016 and was instantly hooked. Best time of the year!!

I know how you feel, I'm doing 7 nights so it's like an entire week of HHN!

• Like 2

On 8/23/2018 at 9:08 AM, TheShape1031 said:

We agree!  I saw my friend post at 25 and went to 26 and we were hooked

On 8/23/2018 at 9:15 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

oh yeah. My wife and I have been going for a long time. Its literally our favorite thing to do together.... 5 days is going to be awesome!

After going for 2 days and staying off site in 14, we stayed 5 nights at RPR in June of 15, then went to HHN 26 and stayed 8 nights at Portofino, then HHN 27 for a 8 night stay at HRH, then this year we are 9 nights at Portofino.  Ive already booked 8 nights at RPR for 2019 and another weekend at Aventura and RPR for taking kis in 2019.   I think I may have a problem.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, Ueeediot said:

After going for 2 days and staying off site in 14, we stayed 5 nights at RPR in June of 15, then went to HHN 26 and stayed 8 nights at Portofino, then HHN 27 for a 8 night stay at HRH, then this year we are 9 nights at Portofino.  Ive already booked 8 nights at RPR for 2019 and another weekend at Aventura and RPR for taking kis in 2019.   I think I may have a problem.

no problem as long as you can afford it! We are trying Sapphire Falls this year for our stay. We've stayed at Cabana Bay the last 3 years bc I loved it. But the my wife wanted to switch it up this year. Im more of a creature of habit I guess.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic