Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

30 minutes ago, happy bunny rabbit said:

Uh, yes he was.

When? Or am I alluding to Hollywood. Cause from the walkthrough videos I've seen of the Orlando maze. He wasn't seen.

1 minute ago, TheGatekeeper1234 said:

When? Or am I alluding to Hollywood. Cause from the walkthrough videos I've seen of the Orlando maze. He wasn't seen.

Wait nvm. He's a static figure in the hallway scene. 

16 hours ago, Invader_butters said:

I hope your guys event is as cool as this!

I really enjoy and thank you for keeping doing video series of HHN Japan. I think as united front as HHN collectively  HHN world wide is top notch and great event. I wish one year I can travel to Singpore and Japan and Hollywood events.  I think it might cost me something like 3k.  It might happen next year? maybe

• Like 1

Was laying awake in bed thinking last night, and I had a stark realization that these are my last few days on this thread. That's such a polarizing thought to me, as I've spent so much time and made so many friends on here, but the closure of this thread literally means I'm about to enjoy my favorite event of the entire year.

As a first time speculator, I thank every user on here that has made this such an fun and interesting year of spec.

As you might know, I'm going to be leaving he thread early (probably tomorrow) to avoid spoilers from TM previews, but I'll be back from the first weekend trip with a review hot off the press!

On 9/8/2018 at 11:34 PM, TheGatekeeper1234 said:

Kinda curious to how they are going to do it, but I know it’s illegal to put child actors in horror nights mazes, but how are they going to accomplish the characters from stranger things in the maze? 

They could do it via video (i.e. Penn & Teller) and voiceover.  Hollywood did that to bring the This is the End actors into their house.  While that might not be satisfying for us, consider that a large number of people will be going to HHN for the first time just for ST, and they have no idea what to expect.  These are the same people who love to "see" the Potter characters in the queue and ride.  I'd argue these new guests would much rather see the actual kids in video form rather than static figures.

11 minutes ago, zombieman said:

They could do it via video (i.e. Penn & Teller) and voiceover.  Hollywood did that to bring the This is the End actors into their house.  While that might not be satisfying for us, consider that a large number of people will be going to HHN for the first time just for ST, and they have no idea what to expect.  These are the same people who love to "see" the Potter characters in the queue and ride.  I'd argue these new guests would much rather see the actual kids in video form rather than static figures.

well Hollywood did confirm that aside from eleven being portrayed by someone wearing a mask , you will just hear Dustin and the other kids on the radio chatter, 

5 hours ago, TheGatekeeper1234 said:

well Hollywood did confirm that aside from eleven being portrayed by someone wearing a mask , you will just hear Dustin and the other kids on the radio chatter, 

Oh Hollywood down falls  is those dang mask. You have sleuth of untapped talent of plenty of actors and actress that look a likes. 

1 hour ago, StupidStupidDan said:

I'm guessing that it might have a mini-show similar to the Voodoo one from HHN24. 

pictures today make it look like its just a prop.

I mean, I knew Stranger Things was going to be a big thing this year.  But, damn it looks like they focused the entire event and almost all the merch around it.  Ugh.   Remaining hopeful.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic