Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

10 minutes ago, skullsRus said:

While I appreciate the news, I don't frequent the House/Zone/Constr. threads to avoid event spoilers (and I imagine others follow the same strategy), so please discuss the Slaughter Sinema preview in the dedicated thread.

Edited by happy bunny rabbit
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tman875 said:

Like last year, it is only for Employees. We are, however, allowed to take a guest certain nights of the event by using one of our comp passes to do so.

I'm completely forgetting last year's EP.  Did we have posts here by employees that went?  I seriously can't believe how close we are to this - right around the corner.

17 hours ago, zombieman said:

I'm completely forgetting last year's EP.  Did we have posts here by employees that went?  I seriously can't believe how close we are to this - right around the corner.

Do you mean were there spoiler posts last year? Or do you just want info about the EP? I went last year so I can help

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Do you mean were there spoiler posts last year? Or do you just want info about the EP? I went last year so I can help

I think the question is "Did EP goers post their thoughts on the forum" and I believe the answer is yes...but not as much as previous years where guests would spill all the beans.

So just popping in. Looks like everything I heard earlier is happening and that makes my heart happy. 

I got express passes (I know I know hypocrite) just going the one night and no way I'd see it all otherwise. 

I'll be at the event on the first night and I'm actually excited about for the first time in a long time!

Sorry I don't really know anything and can't remember everything that will be there but looks like a year to remember. 

This is probably the wrong place.. so feel free to move it wherever mods... 

• Love 2

11 hours ago, JDW said:

So just popping in. Looks like everything I heard earlier is happening and that makes my heart happy. 

I got express passes (I know I know hypocrite) just going the one night and no way I'd see it all otherwise. 

I'll be at the event on the first night and I'm actually excited about for the first time in a long time!

Sorry I don't really know anything and can't remember everything that will be there but looks like a year to remember. 

Glad you're back. I hope the event wins you back over. :)

3 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Glad you're back. I hope the event wins you back over. :)

Well frankly, HOS was terrible last year. Then everyone tells me last year was amazing at HHN... figures. Now I've missed two years. 

Ah well. I'm sure it will be great with express.

4 hours ago, JDW said:

Well frankly, HOS was terrible last year. Then everyone tells me last year was amazing at HHN... figures. Now I've missed two years. 

Ah well. I'm sure it will be great with express.

Yeah, unfortunately HOS has taken a dive ever since they lost Scott Swenson. It's never a good sign when the two new houses from last year aren't returning this year (I can understand Undead Arena's departure, but scrapping Demented Dimensions is a total WTF.), and the two new ones are themes that have been recently done. (Asylum and Slaughterhouse)

Anyways, for HHN this feels like the year you'd wanna' return to. Heck, the lineup has convinced me to finally come in all the way from Seattle!

• Like 2

On 9/7/2018 at 11:39 PM, JDW said:

I really hope you have a great time this year. I ran into you in line for a house a couple years ago and you gave me a wonderful little figurine. 

3 hours ago, Tobias said:

Yeah, unfortunately HOS has taken a dive ever since they lost Scott Swenson. It's never a good sign when the two new houses from last year aren't returning this year (I can understand Undead Arena's departure, but scrapping Demented Dimensions is a total WTF.), and the two new ones are themes that have been recently done. (Asylum and Slaughterhouse)

Anyways, for HHN this feels like the year you'd wanna' return to. Heck, the lineup has convinced me to finally come in all the way from Seattle!

Yeah that really blew my mind. I mean bayou is coming back for its like 6th year now and we aren't getting demented dimensions back, which was the one house I really really enjoyed last year. Undead arena I have no problems leaving though. That house was laughably bad. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brandon_Voorhees said:

Any guesses on characters for the Scareactor Dining? I'm guessing no Demogorgon, but that would be pretty dope!

Myers For sure. 
 maybe eleven.. they could do a Demogorgon maybe. I mean you are paying extra 40? bucks 
 killer klowns

vamp  85? 
original characters from  scary tales? 
 Happy death day baby. 

sam from trick r treat

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TheGatekeeper1234 said:

Kinda curious to how they are going to do it, but I know it’s illegal to put child actors in horror nights mazes, but how are they going to accomplish the characters from stranger things in the maze? 

This is very interesting that you said it. 
 This is the first that in HHN History at least to my knowledge.  They had trouble finding kid size actors or people that looked a like to the actors from the show. 
 They put out emailing casting submission for this house,  you had to send two photos of yourself in if you thought that you looked anything close to anyone from the show. 
 I just saying they are going to want to treat these folks like gold, Especially since it so hard to find face characters And plus if they have planning on doing season 2 for next year? 
 I don't recall any of this for American Horror Story, which had 80 % face characters.  

I am just scared that this year is going to awaken some kind of strange things within certain people who enjoy kids too much. I mean you got Poltergiest, Stranger things and Treat r trick are " kid actors" heights or youthful ness. 
  I notice that someone in front of me or behind me saying some weird stuff about the attractiveness of certain kid characters. Maybe I am looking too far into all of this. 

45 minutes ago, littlegreenghouls said:

This is very interesting that you said it. 
 This is the first that in HHN History at least to my knowledge.  They had trouble finding kid size actors or people that looked a like to the actors from the show. 
 They put out emailing casting submission for this house,  you had to send two photos of yourself in if you thought that you looked anything close to anyone from the show. 
 I just saying they are going to want to treat these folks like gold, Especially since it so hard to find face characters And plus if they have planning on doing season 2 for next year? 
 I don't recall any of this for American Horror Story, which had 80 % face characters.  

I am just scared that this year is going to awaken some kind of strange things within certain people who enjoy kids too much. I mean you got Poltergiest, Stranger things and Treat r trick are " kid actors" heights or youthful ness. 
  I notice that someone in front of me or behind me saying some weird stuff about the attractiveness of certain kid characters. Maybe I am looking too far into all of this. 

Knowing horror nights. They might just either do static figures for this. And just cast people for the other roles. Sheriff Hopper being a example. Or they might go the route The Shining did last year where Danny wasn't seen in the house. But it was alluded to that you were supposed to be him walking through the maze

15 minutes ago, TheGatekeeper1234 said:

Knowing horror nights. They might just either do static figures for this. And just cast people for the other roles. Sheriff Hopper being a example. Or they might go the route The Shining did last year where Danny wasn't seen in the house. But it was alluded to that you were supposed to be him walking through the maze

Uh, yes he was.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic