Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

34 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

Do we know if any zones are going to have mini shows this year?  Sorry if it's already been posted, I just can't remember if it's been confirmed either way.

I have to imagine that Vamp will have a NYE "ball drop" at least at midnight, if not throughout the night. Chucky will probably also have a stage to interact with him at, similar to the Chance zone in 26.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

I have to imagine that Vamp will have a NYE "ball drop" at least at midnight, if not throughout the night. Chucky will probably also have a stage to interact with him at, similar to the Chance zone in 26.

I'd also look forward to some sort of vehicle element in NY as well.   

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StupidStupidDan said:

This sounds amazing! I hope they do a ball drop, I imagine if it’s more frequent than just midnight I would assume they would do it once per set (45 min) 

as for Chucky, I wish they would do an insult emporium like they had in Hollywood a few years ago, but it seems like people get too offended nowadays. If you look in their generL direction they are offended. 

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

it seems like people get too offended nowadays. If you look in their generL direction they are offended. 

Its true... I'm insulted by this post referring to people being insulted..

56 minutes ago, HHN Pro said:

So I guess the headline is "More Houses Than Ever"..? 

I always love how much haunts emphasize this when they only bumped up the house count by 1... it'd be a different story if it jumped from 6 or 7 to 10. "More scarezones than ever", again.. you added one extra scarezone, while the rest of the park is mostly devoid of monsters.

8 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Its true... I'm insulted by this post referring to people being insulted..

I always love how much haunts emphasize this when they only bumped up the house count by 1... it'd be a different story if it jumped from 6 or 7 to 10. "More scarezones than ever", again.. you added one extra scarezone, while the rest of the park is mostly devoid of monsters.

If you think about it... They could do 13 houses. Think about it!

Very front (AHS) - Soundstage 21

Left side of stage (Shining) - Soundstage 22

Right side of stage (Ghost Town 2016) - Soundstage 23

Fallon (Fallen) - Soundstage 24B

End of street (Dead Waters) - Soundstage 24A

Behind Fast & Furious/Slow & Boring - New Tent

Next to MIB (Blumhouse) - Tent 3

Next to MIB Shop (Hive) - Sprung Tent 2

Next to Cola (Scarecrow) - Sprung Tent 1

Gate next to Kwik-E-Mart - New Tent

Next to Animal Actors - New Parade Building

Next to E.T. (Ash) - OG Parade Building

Shrek (Saw) - Shrek 4D Theater 2

1 hour ago, HHN Pro said:

If you think about it... They could do 13 houses. Think about it!

Very front (AHS) - Soundstage 21

Left side of stage (Shining) - Soundstage 22

Right side of stage (Ghost Town 2016) - Soundstage 23

Fallon (Fallen) - Soundstage 24B

End of street (Dead Waters) - Soundstage 24A

Behind Fast & Furious/Slow & Boring - New Tent

Next to MIB (Blumhouse) - Tent 3

Next to MIB Shop (Hive) - Sprung Tent 2

Next to Cola (Scarecrow) - Sprung Tent 1

Gate next to Kwik-E-Mart - New Tent

Next to Animal Actors - New Parade Building

Next to E.T. (Ash) - OG Parade Building

Shrek (Saw) - Shrek 4D Theater 2

Not sure where you think those new tents are actually going back there. Haha 

2 minutes ago, HHN Pro said:

Fast & Furious tent, next to the building, maybe around where the façade for the Disaster Queue houses were?

In the street? In the actual street where actual cars like actual ambulances need to get through in order to access the park?

Besides, they can currently build about 16 houses without adding anything.

2 hours ago, Legacy said:

In the street? In the actual street where actual cars like actual ambulances need to get through in order to access the park?

Safety-Schmafety!  Let's not get stuck in minutia.  They can airlift the injured out.

I envision at least three tents on platforms in the lagoon.  And surely they can fit a couple on the roof of Transformers.

13 hours ago, Brandon said:

as for Chucky, I wish they would do an insult emporium like they had in Hollywood a few years ago, but it seems like people get too offended nowadays. If you look in their generL direction they are offended. 

The Insult Emporium as done back then could never go on today.  It made the raunchiest B&T look like Teletubbies (which is a scary thought for an HHN show).  The few Emporium recordings you can find online are tame compared to what I saw in 1998-2000.  It insulted every occupation, religion, race and sexual orientation.  Hoo Boy!  It was at the first HHN Hollywood also, but I was a bit too young to recall it.  They tried it again when Murdy rebooted HHN in 2006, but it was much more tame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, WESKER69 said:

Wesker... cmon man. I know you like to nitpick but according to the English language thats literally what it means. More Houses Than Ever. They've never had 10 house. Therefore.... you know...

Now its that bloody writing tshirt worthy? I hope not ;)

12 hours ago, zombieman said:

The Insult Emporium as done back then could never go on today.  It made the raunchiest B&T look like Teletubbies (which is a scary thought for an HHN show).  The few Emporium recordings you can find online are tame compared to what I saw in 1998-2000.  It insulted every occupation, religion, race and sexual orientation.  Hoo Boy!  It was at the first HHN Hollywood also, but I was a bit too young to recall it.  They tried it again when Murdy rebooted HHN in 2006, but it was much more tame.

This would be great. Sort of a Family Guy style assault on EVERYONE. I would love it. But the SJW's of today would have that shut down the first night.

• Like 2

In some of the Sound Stages (SS), they typically put two houses. Not all can handle two (depending on the size and detail of the one),  but the ones that can we have seen several in over the duration of HHN. The only logistical conundrum about multiple houses in one SS is how to get the queue into and out of the two houses.

4 minutes ago, calicrow said:

So what is the last unannounced house? Or at least, what is the current front-runner as to a theory?

We have two announcements left

-The Wizard of Oz original, Scary Tales

-The Horrors of Blumhouse (ft. Happy Death Day and The First Purge)

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic