Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

41 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Over 80% means more than 8/10 right. Or, more likely, some houses are partially right. 

Nailed it. Plus queue locations are wrong on the map.

6 minutes ago, MGregorio594 said:

I must've read over the "over" part.

I don't get how they're gonna do another Blumhouse house, though. What do any of their movies have to do with the 80's? In fact, what year exactly is Trick r' Treat supposed to take place? Maybe the flashback to the kids on the bus scene is from the 80's, but I'm not really sure. 

The same way they did the Doomsday movie as a house the same year they had Bloody Mary.

There’s always some exceptions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Legacy said:

Nailed it. Plus queue locations are wrong on the map.

For the queue locations, I’m pretty sure the sound stages’ queues, as well as their queue entrances, will mirror HHN 24, given that the SS’s they had they had in that location that year are exactly the same as this year:

•  Stranger Things = Despicable Me Entrance
  • Poltergeist = Music Plaza Entrance
  • Carnival Graveyard = Jimmy Fallon
  • Scary Tales: Path of the Wicked = NY Library entrance

Now for the houses in the back, I’m pretty sure Trick ‘r Treat, SOX, and Dead Exposure’s entrances will all be in KidZone: 

• Trick ‘r Treat’s queue will be exclusively in ET and behind like it was last year with AvED.
  • I might be mistaken, but if they’re using the other half of the Parade Building, then SOX’s queue will probably be similar to how it was pre-2012 when the Parade Building entrance was on the other side.
  • Lastly, Dead Exposure will be in the same place it’s always been.

Other then that, I think the rest of the queue entrances are alright. Otherwise the houses that are partially right are Oz (obviously) and Halloween (maybe). If not Halloween then Blumhouse, but I’m leaning towards Halloween.

Edited by RockinSight
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RockinSight said:

For the queue locations, I’m pretty sure the sound stages’ queues, as well as their queue entrances, will mirror HHN 24, given that the SS’s they had they had in that location that year are exactly the same as this year:

Now for the houses in the back, I’m pretty sure Trick ‘r Treat, SOX, and Dead Exposure’s entrances will all be in KidZone: 

• Trick ‘r Treat’s queue will be exclusively in ET and behind like it was last year with AvED.
  • I might be mistaken, but if they’re using the other half of the Parade Building, then SOX’s queue will probably be similar to how it was pre-2012 when the Parade Building entrance was on the other side.

Other then that, I think the rest of the queue entrances are alright. Otherwise the houses that are partially right are Oz (obviously) and Halloween (maybe). If not Halloween then Blumhouse, but I’m leaning towards Halloween.

I think CGY is going to be on the DW side.

5 hours ago, RockinSight said:

Maybe I should clarify:

Queue ENTRANCE locations are wrong.

2 hours ago, Legacy said:

Maybe I should clarify:

Queue ENTRANCE locations are wrong.

Sorry, Legacy, but I’m a bit confused. Wouldn’t that still be the same? I know I made it a bit confusing by talking about the queues’ layout in KidZone for the three Houses, but regardless of whether or not my guesses are right or wrong, wouldn’t it still mean that their entrances are in KidZone? Same thing with the SS’s. I only discussed their entrances.

17 minutes ago, RockinSight said:

Sorry, Legacy, but I’m a bit confused. Wouldn’t that still be the same? I know I made it a bit confusing by talking about the queues’ layout in KidZone for the three Houses, but regardless of whether or not my guesses are right or wrong, wouldn’t it still mean that their entrances are in KidZone? Same thing with the SS’s. I only discussed their entrances.

My implication is the location of the entrances identified on the spec map are incorrect. At least one is in the wrong location (which may cause a cascade).

I emphasized the wrong word on my previous post.

• Thanks 1

SO

I made a promise elsewhere, but the information applies here too. Since my wife won a twitter poll, I'm spoiling the official name for Poison.

Poison is -

"Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After"

The Wicked Witch is the primary villain this year... and things get dark...

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

48 minutes ago, mz_ said:

The FINAL speculation map? Could this be your @HorrorNightsORL #HHN28 Line-Up? SPOILERS! - bit.ly/2vD5nLz

HHNSpecMapFinal-HNN.jpg

I thought we all agreed the Purge wasn't happening?

37 minutes ago, HHN Pro said:

Well... There's a HHN28 poster in the lobby of Aventura... And it has Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers and Poltergeist on it.

oOF 

Whoops

15 hours ago, Legacy said:

"Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After"

The Wicked Witch is the primary villain this year... and things get dark...

One would hope that this ties into the previous Scary Tales plot where the Evil Queen had her (blind) scribes rewrite the fairy tales. Especially since one of the scenes was the "Blood Stained Road" for Wizard of Oz. Then of course there is also the Path of the Wicked scarezone that year too.

As I said, hopefully they actually take the time to do this right. Also, with it being in a soundstage = the return of the flying monkeys!

• Like 4

Da New & Improved Speculation Map Prototype v3.0 O-Matic 300 Thing

Stranger Things - Soundstage 22

Poltergeist - Soundstage 25

Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces - Soundstage 24B

Slaughter Sinema - Sprung Tent 2

Dead Exposure: Patient Zero - Sprung Tent 1

Trick 'r Treat - OG Parade Building

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers - Shrek 4D Theater 2

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Insane24Se7en said:

Early in the day, how much light actually manages to still get into the Sprung Tents?

As I imagine any carry over lighting could kill the effect of certain rooms in Dead Exposure.

Wasn't the first one in a tent?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faceleg said:

Wasn't the first one in a tent?

Funny enough, the tent SS is in.

Not that I'm going on them, but I'm assuming that six houses get featured on the UTH tour as usual? Wondering which ones aren't--gonna guess DE2 won't.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

2 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Funny enough, the tent SS is in.

Not that I'm going on them, but I'm assuming that six houses get featured on the UTH tour as usual? Wondering which ones aren't--gonna guess DE2 won't.

Tent 1 (Scarecrows last year. The Hallow in 08) will hold DE2

Tent 2 (original home for DE) will hold SSin. We can't abbreviate it to SS.  SS is soundstage or Silver Screams. I swear names are being created to thwart our abbreviations!

Both Tent 1 & 2 had their previous light issues addressed and fixed by 08. One could say, it was fixed a tad too much in 08. If you went into the two tent during daylight hours, you were practically blind. I got "trapped" in a tree inside The Hallow because I lost track of the glowing tshirt words in front of me. 

DE2 being a part of the UTH will rely on the amount of detail in the house. All detail work for DE was done in black light paint. T.j. confirmed in the 08 CRO conference call that the house was physically painted in black light. They painted the sets with the black light on. 

4 hours ago, marc said:

Assuming Blumhouse, Sinema, and Dead Exposure will be the UOAP early entry houses this year? Those were the three locations they used last year. 

With 10 houses and 5 potential queues in that area, it's really hard to say how many and which houses will be AP early entry. 

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic