Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

5 hours ago, Iwrestledabearonce said:

Can we maybe stop derailing the thread with who’s right or wrong? Both sledge and wesker have good points.

Also, how are we looking on the next announcement date?

There's no reason to believe its changed...

45 minutes ago, Ueeediot said:

This thread has grown to such a size that even searching has become difficult.  Is there a schedule posted of release dates?

Not posted.

So... there's a sort of HHN fandom "dark web." It's small, and consists of one-on-one conversations through a bunch of various sites and applications. It's how people with sources validate information before going "public."

A schedule is floating around there but only in a VERY small circle...

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Legacy said:

EDIT - By your logic, Winter's Night should have been popular because it had a Weeping Angel...

While Winter's Night didn't hold the casual fans as much as the Collectors, the Weeping Angel was indeed a big part of the initial hype for the house. They posted the angel's image on FB....Don't blink!! was repeated ad naseaum in the comments. 

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

Not posted.

So... there's a sort of HHN fandom "dark web." It's small, and consists of one-on-one conversations through a bunch of various sites and applications. It's how people with sources validate information before going "public."

A schedule is floating around there but only in a VERY small circle...

^This is accurate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

What an embarrassing promo

What a waste of a perfectly good maze location. But I was amused by the "no actual fireworks" part at the end. Honestly, the promo isn't terrible since its in the style of Stranger Things. I just wish it'd have stated it was going to be a maze because A LOT of people were confused by it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WESKER69 said:

What a waste of a perfectly good maze location. But I was amused by the "no actual fireworks" part at the end. Honestly, the promo isn't terrible since its in the style of Stranger Things. I just wish it'd have stated it was going to be a maze because A LOT of people were confused by it.

That ruined the whole thing. Overall as a whole it wasn't bad, but it looked like an explosion they would have for a HUUUUGE SALE AT LUMBERJACK WAREHOUSE!!!!

Random thought: I know not everything has to fit the theme. I know the rights of what I'm gonna suggest is owned by Disney. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, if the rumors about a Oz house are true.....what if it's inspired by/slightly based off Return to Oz since it came out in the 80's?

13 minutes ago, faceleg said:

Random thought: I know not everything has to fit the theme. I know the rights of what I'm gonna suggest is owned by Disney. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, if the rumors about a Oz house are true.....what if it's inspired by/slightly based off Return to Oz since it came out in the 80's?

I think that most of the rooms will focus on what people know (the original WoZ), but I could see them utilizing the Nome King and his nomes.

• Like 1