Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

KIMBERLY DUNCAN IS AN EMPLOYEE OF CYBERDYNE SYSTEMS THIS IS HUGE AND BLOWS MY MIND

Kimberly Duncan is an employee of Cyberdyne best known for supervising marketing packages and saying super. In her youth she grew up in Carey Ohio witnessing and surviving the horrors of.numerous HHNs. She put up with various horrible events in her life until her best friend(the bride thats writing the letters) was killed in a Zombie outbreak while on vacation in Paris. This inspired Kimberly Duncan to work on military AI for Cyberdyne in an attempt to protect the world from threats like the zombies Skynet was developed directly as a response to the zombies of dead exposure. Unfortionetly Kimberly Duncan was killed after being choked to death by the T-1000 ending her story.

Terminator 2-3D: Battle across time takes place in the same fictional universe as HHN this is incredibly important news that changes everything. This means HHN Orlando’s Icons and storyline have had a presence daily in Orlando, Hollywood, and still do in Japan.

please let Kimberly Duncan show up in a house and say super one last time, dont ruin this for me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 4

Anyone else think that the locations on the postcards could be locations withing the house? All I know is that there's been 3 references to the Paris Metro now and I'm starting to think it's not coincidence.

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Anyone else think that the locations on the postcards could be locations withing the house? All I know is that there's been 3 references to the Paris Metro now and I'm starting to think it's not coincidence.

:ninja:

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Gambit said:

The lastest postcard on twitter mentions the catacombs, so that could be interesting...

I hope they do something similar to add to the back story of the other original houses.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Gambit said:

25 minutes ago, Legacy said:

:ninja:

I bet the metro passing will serve as our flashing of lights 

• Like 2

Is there a reason why these new "Dead Exposure" related postcard tweets aren't being also posted in the actual designated "Dead Exposure" thread? :unsure: Like seriously, whats the point of having house threads (and new content relating to it) if we're not even going to discuss all things related to that particular house in its own thread? Spec should be for the stuff that isn't announced yet.

....i'm old. Get off my lawn.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Is there a reason why these new "Dead Exposure" related postcard tweets aren't being also posted in the actual designated "Dead Exposure" thread? :unsure: Like seriously, whats the point of having house threads (and new content relating to it) if we're not even going to discuss all things related to that particular house in its own thread? Spec should be for the stuff that isn't announced yet.

I can see @mz_ moving them.

BTW, this marketing is fantastic. Gets me so pumped for this house.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WESKER69 said:

....i'm old. Get off my lawn.

What if there's things to spec about in the postcards?

Like: Who is Charlie? Is it the same Charlie? Is it a new Charlie? If new is he related to the old?

Since Charlie was an integral part of the 08 backstory, is the introduction of this new/old Charlie and backstory going to play a larger role in the event. 

Is Emily Charlie's mother? Aunt? Is Greg his father? Uncle? Stepfather?

It appears Emily is Kimberly's sister. She references Mom, not your mom. 

So Emily is definitely neé Duncan. We don't know her married name. 

With the introduction of this marketing (A&D creating backstory) will we see greater connectivity between the houses. 

There's plenty to spec about within these postcards that isn't solely related to DE2. 

EDIT: Original ARG backstory for McPherson

Charlie was born 11/26/1918. He was Agana's first victim to die from immersion therapy on 7/22/58. He was 39 years old. 

I cant seem to find a clear image of the press pass from the facade to verify the house story and the patient story match up. 

• Like 3

yea....no. Its all pretty much related to DE 2.0 ....expecting anything "more" is just a tad obsessive. The event will never be 2005, 2008, or 2009... Until you see the website have a link to something more interactive, you're just grasping at straws. There will need to be a major shift in management before the event is ever fully "themed" with a backstory again.

......and we're so close to HHN 30.... another 15 years will have passed & it will once again be the "Season of the Queen". But even I know better than to expect or believe they'll honor their legacy/tradition. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

What if there's things to spec about in the postcards?

Charlie was born 11/26/1918. He was Agana's first victim to die from immersion therapy on 7/22/58. He was 39 years old. 

I cant seem to find a clear image of the press pass from the facade to verify the house story and the patient story match up. 

Actually the Charlie McPherson from Dead Exposure was born on 10/20/1980 and died 6/24/2005 (?) so I'm pretty sure they are related.

• Like 3

One of the things that they mentioned was the Train Accident, which made me think about Havoc 2 - since they was such an integral part of the story.

But since that took place in Amsterdam, is that too far a stretch to assume that we will see the train car again?

32 minutes ago, Insane24Se7en said:

One of the things that they mentioned was the Train Accident, which made me think about Havoc 2 - since they was such an integral part of the story.

But since that took place in Amsterdam, is that too far a stretch to assume that we will see the train car again?

It's a stretch. From what I understand we will play the part of Emily in the house. So everything we experience, she had to have experienced at some point.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Gambit said:

It's a stretch. From what I understand we will play the part of Emily in the house. So everything we experience, she had to have experienced at some point. 

Yep. The post cards mention a lot of stuff that appears (in some capacity) in the house. Maybe not the things you'd expect, but still, the story hits on a lot of house beats.

And don't expect some big recreation of a Parisian landmark as the façade. They may be cute and throw up a skyline cutout behind the actual façade, but this house could almost take place anywhere.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Actually the Charlie McPherson from Dead Exposure was born on 10/20/1980 and died 6/24/2005 (?) so I'm pretty sure they are related.

From what I gather, there was a kind of parallel timeline/alt universe thing going on with Charlie in the Bloody Mary backstory. The Charlie in Mary Agana's timeline (the one born in 1918) was freaking out that his photos were producing ghostly images of a seeming apocalypse that wasn't there. The alternate Charlie was living through said apocalypse in the "present". I would guess that's the Charlie MacPherson we're possibly dealing with here, and his mother was Kimberly Duncan, sister to Emily. She possibly didn't change her last name when she married. Assuming the Zombie Outbreak isn't solved in Europe, it must finally reach the States once Charlie grows up.

Edit: I'm so glad that A&D get to do this type of thing again, even if they don't have a real, detailed website to do it on. I've loved many of the Originals the last few years, and you can tell that A&D probably has some deep backstories for a lot of them, but it's a shame that most of that info never had a chance to be made public. I'm not sure, but it seems like they even backed off from sharing much of this type of story in the UMH tours? Maybe it just doesn't get talked about much online, and they don't let you video anymore.

Edited by kaliwolf
  • Like 4

On 6/29/2018 at 8:19 AM, littlegreenghouls said:

On 11/7/2017 at 1:57 PM, Miller said:

I know they've done houses for movies before the movie's released, but I feel like they might wait until 29 to do Blumhouse's Halloween. The movie doesn't come out until October 19, 2018, and they'd probably want it to go through the entire movie like the other Halloween houses. 

Keep in mind the theme of the event is 1980s.  Think Halloween 4 or 5.

6 hours ago, Gambit said:

Depends on which McPherson you are talking about. Journal McPherson (Agana's patient) or House McPherson. 

Journal McPherson was born 11/26/1918 and was killed by Agana 7/22/1958. 

I couldn't remember House McPherson's info, and couldn't find it. 

DE was in 08. My guess would be House McPherson died in 2008 not 05. If he was born in 80, then he would have been 27 or 28 when he died depending on the date of death. 

Interestingly, Mary Agana was 38 when she died. She was born April 3, 1920. We know she was possessed by her grandmother prior to being pulled into the mirror. Mary Worthington (grandmother) died in 1908. I don't think we knew her age, but for theories sake let's say she was 38. If Mary Agana had an illegitimate child and that child had a child in 1980, that grandchild would be turning 38 this year. 

There was an Easter egg in Ash last year for Mary Agana. 15 year old Mary Agana advertising her babysitting services. It was aged. The rates seem very 90s. 

It's a potential storyline. Grandmother possesses granddaughter leading to granddaughter being trapped in mirror world. It would be a cycle. 

We could have a new Mary possessed by the old Mary. 

• Like 3

I can 100% confirm that the Charlie referenced in the postcards IS the same Charlie McPherson that was later featured in the original Dead Exposure house. After doing some digging I found an old photo from HHN 18 of the Dead Exposure facade and SURPRISE, Charlie's address is the same address the postcards were sent to! 1192 E. Findlay St, Carey, OH. And just in case you were wondering, yes it's a real address and it's an old farm house.

TD9DbM9.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I can 100% confirm that the Charlie referenced in the postcards IS the same Charlie McPherson that was later featured in the original Dead Exposure house. After doing some digging I found an old photo from HHN 18 of the Dead Exposure facade and SURPRISE, Charlie's address is the same address the postcards were sent to! 1192 E. Findlay St, Carey, OH. And just in case you were wondering, yes it's a real address and it's an old farm house.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gambit said:

TD9DbM9.jpg

That's the picture I was looking for!!!

Thanks for finding it. 

• Like 2

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic