Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

7 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

A house based on the new Halloween film is not happening ;)

As long as it isn't the Rob Zombie version I'll probably enjoy it on some level. Also, if it is one of the cheesy sequels anyway, I kind of want Michael Myers to yell "DONKEY!" at some point because it's in Shrek and he's Mike Myers. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, littlegreenghouls said:

Remember in 2016? They had whole music selection for whole park and changed 60% of it. 
 I hope someone else remembers it. 

As a representative from the Music thread I can assure you, we remember. ;)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Wording is very important. Just because the new Halloween isn't being featured, doesn't meant that Michael Meyers won't return.

Ugh, as much as I prefer original content, I really wouldn't like to see "Where Evil Hides" return, which inexplicably had Michael Myers running around yet had nothing to do with the Halloween franchise because it was the "icon house" of the Storyteller.  In fact, I think that year was the start of the tradition of "every Icon house must suck".

9 minutes ago, zombieman said:

Ugh, as much as I prefer original content, I really wouldn't like to see "Where Evil Hides" return, which inexplicably had Michael Myers running around yet had nothing to do with the Halloween franchise because it was the "icon house" of the Storyteller.  In fact, I think that year was the start of the tradition of "every Icon house must suck".

I think that’s much less likely than a H4 house.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, zombieman said:

Hey, Monster's and Mayhem was awesome!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zombieman said:

I’ve heard Silver Screams was good?

6 hours ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Wording is very important. Just because the new Halloween isn't being featured, doesn't meant that Michael Meyers won't return.

I’m still holding onto hope for a Halloween Resurrection house...complete with Busta Rhymes’ Kung Fu vs Michael...hell, they could even get Busta to perform in it, he isn’t doing much these days.

• Haha 3

On 6/15/2018 at 10:06 PM, Ringwraith said:

Welp.

Eating some humble pie.

One of the houses I was adamant about not coming, is indeed coming. It's been confirmed by multiple sources and they're also eating some slices. It's a fluid situation, this event.

giphy.webp

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

If you don't like waiting this long, you're really going to hate July.

I will be vacationing in Kauai near the shores of Poipu Beach most of July. 

Gonna be tough, but I imagine I will survive somehow.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Legacy said:

Two days... Then five days... Then 24 days...

That schedule puts the third announcement/update of these dates at July 20. With the event starting on September 14, wouldn’t that put us closer to the full reveal? 

Edited by Iwrestledabearonce
Reworded my question before I get crucified
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Iwrestledabearonce said:

That schedule puts the third announcement/update of these dates at July 20. With the event starting on September 14, wouldn’t that put us closer to the full reveal? 

August 30 is the latest they can announce everything by, I believe. So four houses and two scare zones left between July 20 and August 30, probably earlier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if they will update the site with new video tapes for announced originals tomorrow. That would be great. 

And if Snacks is a video store of doom type situation, I guess that makes it the "icon" house for the event? At least theme-wise?

Edited by TheRobcat
  • Like 2

On 6/19/2018 at 1:24 PM, zombieman said:

I will be vacationing in Kauai near the shores of Poipu Beach most of July. 

Gonna be tough, but I imagine I will survive somehow.

Dude.. I seriously hate you.  You literally just listed one of my exact favorite places on Earth!  We've been to Kauai four times, and it's the only island we will probably ever visit because we believe it's the best one.  Not so commercialized, and it's just beautiful.  Also, we stay at the Grand Hyatt in Poipu, and it is, hands down, the most gorgeous place we've ever stayed.

I can't complain though.. we leave for the UK next Wednesday.  Plan on meeting up with our HNN brother, @Drummanmatt for a pint or two.  Don't forget, Matt!

I'm just hoping to get an announcement (or two) before we go to keep me dancing.  

As for 80's music - I am a complete expert.. this is my era for sure.. I was a kid in the mid-70's thru mid-80's.  I cannot wait for this!

• Like 3

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic