Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

10 hours ago, faceleg said:

I love the speculation but always end up feeling dumb cause I never understand the hints/clues lol

19 minutes ago, bbbritney said:

ME TOO. I always want to add something of importance but I can never understand the clues quick enough. Oh well, still enjoy the speculation! I'll just keep creeping in the shadows and watching from afar B)

Sometimes, clues and hints can be extremely obtuse and complicated. I actually made a concerted effort (that I feel got more effective after clue set 3) to make clues that WEREN'T difficult. They require a little research and thought, but not a huge amount of background knowledge (@mystique). They allow wrong answers, but I hope is that when houses are revealed, the seem obvious. Every single one has been figured out, at least.

And today SHOULD be tickets (bring money), AoV, and 3 zones.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Sometimes, clues and hints can be extremely obtuse and complicated. I actually made a concerted effort (that I feel got more effective after clue set 3) to make clues that WEREN'T difficult. They require a little research and thought, but not a huge amount of background knowledge (@mystique). They allow wrong answers, but I hope is that when houses are revealed, the seem obvious. Every single one has been figured out, at least.

And today SHOULD be tickets (bring money), AoV, and 3 zones.

Your clues are fantastic and so very appreciated! You're awesome. So thank you for that! So far, when houses are revealed I'm definitely able to piece the clues that were left together.

Editing to add: I enjoy trying to figure them out, regardless of how much I stink at it! lol

Edited by bbbritney
  • Like 4

So AOV taking over FF stage and hopefully they put out the tickets soon since there are already out in the uk websites and such and with the three scarezones, should be interesting especially if Halloween is to be announced as a house since, Hollywood won't be announcing anything this month, so the ball is definitely in Orlandos' court.

Tickets are now live

https://hhntickets.universalorlando.com/

• Like 3

The Orlando HHN address is now redirecting to Universal's main site. Looks like they finally figured out how not put things up early.

And awesome that tickets are now up. Just gotta get the UOAP discounted ones to come up and I'll be set.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, faceleg said:

I love the speculation but always end up feeling dumb cause I never understand the hints/clues lol

1 hour ago, bbbritney said:

ME TOO. I always want to add something of importance but I can never understand the clues quick enough. Oh well, still enjoy the speculation! I'll just keep creeping in the shadows and watching from afar B)

If it makes you feel any better I feel the exact same way, I still make guesses anyway!

I think all the clues are hard, @mystiquephreeq‘s are super difficult for me, like sometimes you need to be of a certain age range and born in a certain location to understand it, but I still think it’s fun. @Legacy’s are hard for me as well but I think it has more to do with being unfamiliar with Rick & Morty, I’m sure they’re mostly easier for fans of the show, but, again, it’s still fun. However, all that said, I think originals are the hardest to guess no matter what because they could literally be anything. IP’s, IMO, are a little easier.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, marc said:

The Orlando HHN address is now redirecting to Universal's main site. Looks like they finally figured out how not put things up early.

And awesome that tickets are now up. Just gotta get the UOAP discounted ones to come up and I'll be set.

Yup, now time to see what the 5 scarezones are and what the theme for AOV will be

1 minute ago, marc said:

So we can officially confirm no Lost Boys now, right?

Yes, to the happiness of practically everyone but myself, I don’t think it’s happening this year, or, IMO, ever just cause I think Vamp ‘85 is gonna be way too similar.  

• Like 1

For those who can't see the description for Twisted Tradition, here it is:

"Travel through the forest of Central Park where an ancient evil has been awakened. Halloween has been transformed into an abomination with rotting pumpkins fused with decaying human flesh. Try and escape the grasps of these field beings, with nothing but the light from rotting jack o' lanterns to guide you."

Also, since they've only announced 3 scare zones, is it possible that the remaining two are IPs?

Edited by RockinSight
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RockinSight said:

Also, since they've only announced 3 scare zones, is it possible that the remaining two are IPs?

That's the feeling I got from it

"Here are the three original horror stories you’ll see brought to life in the scare zones"

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RockinSight said:

For those who can't see the description for Twisted Tradition, here it is:

"Travel through the forest of Central Park where an ancient evil has been awakened. Halloween has been transformed into an abomination with rotting pumpkins fused with decaying human flesh. Try and escape the grasps of these field beings, with nothing but the light from rotting jack o' lanterns to guide you."

Like we anticipated this being anywhere else besides Central Park 

That being said, I love the visual look of the new Official Website. Wonderfully dated.

Edited by Insane24Se7en
  • Like 2

No ones talking about it?

80s THEME CONFIRMED Y’ALL!!!

im a bit disappointed that they seem to be going back to the generic “woods” zone for Central Park, but I enjoy any pumpkin-human hybrids so I’m excited.

YES VAMP ‘85, THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY, I imagine this is going in Hollywood

This Harvest zone sounds interesting, but I feel it’ll end up just reusing a ton of Scarecrows stuff and not having much of a personality to it, anyone know where this one will be? I can only see it at entrance or maybe the new zone location

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

So AOV taking over FF stage and hopefully they put out the tickets soon since there are already out in the uk websites and such and with the three scarezones, should be interesting especially if Halloween is to be announced as a house since, Hollywood won't be announcing anything this month, so the ball is definitely in Orlandos' court.

Tickets are now live

https://hhntickets.universalorlando.com/

I love the zones!!

Also, Halloween is not coming. Last I heard.

• Like 1

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic