Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

2 hours ago, Maxmoser said:

“Your Destination is below” could refer to the picture on the id, or the lit up thing.

The Forsaken? It can’t be the bus ride to hell. 

You picked under sea...below, i think underground...could we see catacombs??

But outside the box, since @Legacy pointed to a different type of update first, below could mean unearthed helping us figure out what to expect of this mystery?

15 hours ago, CoopF22 said:

Wasn't there some type of bus to hell or something like that? 

That was a joke tweet from James Keaton about a 2017 movie called Party Bus to Hell after we all learned that F&F would take place on a party bus. 

I imagine if F&F did an HHN overlay it might actually be worth more than a 5 minute wait.

• Like 1

Hi! I posted this on IU and I think it may explain the 10th house. If any or all of it is wrong, I'd love to know the story. 

As far as why one house is perceived as secret, I think it is because the space in Shrek was reserved, but they were deciding between the 10th house or second show. They ended up passing on the second show, but after the initial 9 houses were planned. The late decision and the other changes/misinformation made it seem more secret than it was planned to be. The initial press release touting 9 houses shows how late the decision was made. Was the content of the 10th house pre-planned? Was it decided later? I don't know, but some scenario like this seems likely. I based this on posts made here and HNN.

The best way to keep a secret is to maybe not have a secret to keep for a while. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is there any better-than-speculation as to what the show will be?

I recommend 30-minute panels with Uni bean counters to explain why there is no B&T show in the year that B&T 3 is announced.  I could foresee a lot of song and dance there...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, zombieman said:

Is there any better-than-speculation as to what the show will be?

I recommend 30-minute panels with Uni bean counters to explain why there is no B&T show in the year that B&T 3 is announced.  I could foresee a lot of song and dance there...

I thought that the earlier line of thought was that Bill & Ted were cancelled because of the third movie being in development? It's not a good reason mind you, but it's how Universal might think (I have no better way to end this post)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ozian16 said:

I thought that the earlier line of thought was that Bill & Ted were cancelled because of the third movie being in development? It's not a good reason mind you, but it's how Universal might think (I have no better way to end this post)

That makes sense in a Universal sort of way:  2009: "Hey, this Fast and Furious movie is taking off like a rocket!  We outta think about opening up a ride based on it in ten or so years".

• Haha 3

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic