Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

1 minute ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Are we 100% on this? Hollywood tweeted out an announcement about Jurassic World taking over the Jurassic Park ride about 20mins ago.

Let's just be honest with ourselves. Nothing is ever 100%. Let's just say it's supposed to happen and leave it at that.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

Let's just be honest with ourselves. Nothing is ever 100%. Let's just say it's supposed to happen and leave it at that.

Is it a shared property? If it’s a shared property then maybe the announcement has been pushed back. If Orlando exclusive then maybe we’ll still get it announced today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drummanmatt said:

Is it a shared property? If it’s a shared property then maybe the announcement has been pushed back. If Orlando exclusive then maybe we’ll still get it announced today. 

I'm clueless when it comes to what they're doing on the other coast.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Maxmoser said:

Damn! So potentially two IPs and all original oh well. 

@Legacy said he knew of four IPs, two of which were on the leaked list a few months back--Stranger Things and one of AHS Cult, BlumHalloween and TrT. I have no damn clue what the other two could be.

There's a strong possibility that this will be the most originals since 21. So I'm still hyped!

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

@Legacy said he knew of four IPs, two of which were on the leaked list a few months back--Stranger Things and one of AHS Cult, BlumHalloween and TrT. I have no damn clue what the other two could be.

There's a strong possibility that this will be the most originals since 21. So I'm still hyped!

Still trying to track down the leaked list to confirm, but I don’t think Halloween was on it. From memory it was 

- IT

- AHS Cult

- TrT

- Stranger Things

- NoES

- The Conjuring

So I reckon TrT is the only unannounced IP in that list that will be at HHN28, alongside Stranger Things. 

Be interesting to see what other IPs are in the mix, and how many!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

If they’re like 21. They”ll need a storyline for the event, and maybe something or someone to headline it.

Wasn’t the original rumor about this year was the 80’s? Well you can’t do Eddie. So you got The Usher, The Director, or maybe even someone of an different origin. Or maybe scrap the icon idea, and still stick with the story or concept. 

18 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Still trying to track down the leaked list to confirm, but I don’t think Halloween was on it. From memory it was 

- IT

- AHS Cult

- TrT

- Stranger Things

- NoES

- The Conjuring

So I reckon TrT is the only unannounced IP in that list that will be at HHN28, alongside Stranger Things. 

Be interesting to see what other IPs are in the mix, and how many!

I wouldn’t mind if those IPs all came. But I’m bummed NoES isn’t in the mix anymore. But man I hope it is, i”ll be shittin my pants in excitement. 

• Like 1

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic