Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

3 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

You found the name change. I'm going to guess you aren't old enough to recognize the name or you're not from the central Florida area. 

Ding ding ding ding ding!!! I’m not an 80’s kid, however I was an 80’s baby so that may make me not old enough. Though I live down here now, I’m definitely not from Central Florida. My avatar might give away (to some) where I’m from but a big hint would be-one of the greatest moments of my life, something I genuinely prayed that I’d get to see before I die...is currently replaying on the NFL network lol

1 hour ago, DraculaTeeth said:

Ding ding ding ding ding!!! I’m not an 80’s kid, however I was an 80’s baby so that may make me not old enough. Though I live down here now, I’m definitely not from Central Florida. My avatar might give away (to some) where I’m from but a big hint would be-one of the greatest moments of my life, something I genuinely prayed that I’d get to see before I die...is currently replaying on the NFL network lol

don't have NFL but NOLA?

1 hour ago, DraculaTeeth said:

We're upsetting you in week 2.

54 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

don't have NFL but NOLA?

Nope, Philly.

52 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

We're upsetting you in week 2.

Well every Eagles game I’ve been to they’ve won...and I’ll be at that game! Enjoy Vinny Curry & Beau Allen, and I hope DeSean is working out for you as well!

• Like 1

Does anyone happen to know a source for Stephen King saying he doesn't like haunted houses? Is this a definite thing, or just something everyone has agreed upon? I find it super strange. I get if HHN did some weirdness last year, but I never would have pegged King as against haunted houses. Just curious. I'd like to read it for myself if it exists. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Stairyo said:

The description of the Festival zone last year mentioned blood and bone.

Welcome to the boards! Blood and Bone is what I had heard. 

The coloring of the marketing shows Blood and Bone were originally intended. The red fading to a silvery white. 

Bone is a perfect example of why marketing and the resistant higher ups just need to give into icons. 

We made him the icon anyway. We demanded his name. We call(ed) him the icon. We will elevate those we wish to that level. Especially, when it is/was quite obvious he was suppose to be the (or one of the) icons. Just give up and join us. Icons are all the rage. 

You have the codenames. Welcome to 2008. That's where we started the spec game. The codenames were a little easier to figure out (Creatures was Creatures, Scary Tales was Scary Tales), but they were originals, so it was a little harder to determine what would be in the houses. 

You just have to figure out how A&D links the names. So many possibilities. 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, krazyhorrorkid said:

Is it just me or did anyone else see the scarezone announcement for Hollywood?

They announced it a while ago. They tend to announce scarezones one at a time unlike Orlando and VERY, VERY rarely do we ever have a scarezone they have. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Badge said:

They announced it a while ago. They tend to announce scarezones one at a time unlike Orlando and VERY, VERY rarely do we ever have a scarezone they have. 

It wasn't exactly a while ago, it was this past sunday :rolleyes: And their mentioning it is due to the fact that it is basically the scarezone version of 2011's "H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror" house only with 2 of the holidays changed.

And also... that is not accurate. Hollywood tends to announce the scarezones all at once when the website gets its full update, unless there is a specific reason for announcing it separately. The only reason we got ONE of the scarezone themes announced is due to "Stranger Things" being announced, so they didn't want to take away the hype from that. Also, keep in mind.. mazes tend to get scrapped at any time when dealing with IPs, so its safer to announce a scarezone. Hollywood doesn't need an incident like Orlando had with Scream/The Purge.

• Like 1

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic