Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

4 minutes ago, zombieman said:

Any year I get to experience something based in Carey, OH is a happy year for me.

Typing 10 yrs in the fandom, and seeing this post:

The LegendaryTruth game turns 10 this year. There's an anniversary I would love to celebrate. Are we reading this A&D? 10 years since you created that amazing ARG and introduced us to Carey.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Lol!

Even with my avatar, I've still had to say this!!

For those who may have difficulty reading it:

"when other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers. i kind of wanted to be a vampire”

It’s totally fine and I don’t blame anyone who’d think I’m a guy cause I don’t think I’ve ever explicitly stated it & my avatar now is of (one of) my favorite Eagles, so it doesn’t bother me lol 

This has nothing to do with the topic of gender but I didn’t wanna spam the page so I’m just gonna leave this thought here...if The Lost Boys does indeed come to HHN this year-without giving too much away for those who haven’t seen it-I’d expect they’d utilize the flying scares (a la Fallen) again.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NuteGunrayWasFramed said:

Wait, wait, wait so did BOTH events lose IT? Or just Orlando?

Let's all be clear that IT may or may have not actually been coming to Horror Nights to begin with, let alone gaining or losing it. Deals can be made or broken in seconds and what was lost could be found and resurrected or never be spoken of again. As far as it relates to It, I don't think we'll really know the result until closer to the start of the event. With all of the possible drama around ST, I'm actually very surprised that was the first announcement.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

Let's all be clear that IT may or may have not actually been coming to Horror Nights to begin with, let alone gaining or losing it. Deals can be made or broken in seconds and what was lost could be found and resurrected or never be spoken of again. As far as it relates to It, I don't think we'll really know the result until closer to the start of the event. With all of the possible drama around ST, I'm actually very surprised that was the first announcement.

So basically, if IT was making an appearance, that would've been the first announcement. 

19 minutes ago, CoopF22 said:

So basically, if IT was making an appearance, that would've been the first announcement. 

They're going to announce the sure thing, big IP's first to get the hype train started, as opposed to originals or some of the others. Like the year Scream got the axe. It makes total  busniess sense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ringwraith said:

They're going to announce the sure thing, big IP's first to get the hype train started, as opposed to originals or some of the others. Like the year Scream got the axe. It makes total  busniess sense. 

Ahh okay I get you. But if IT's not already locked down, do you think it would be too late? 

I want back to whole 1984 connection. And how Murdy said my connection is deep and that the Van Halen connection is right. So Terror in the Aisles released in 1984 and Van Halen released 1984 in 1984.

There is a Song by David Bowie called 1984 off the Album Diamond Dogs. One song off the Album is called "Sweet Thing (Reprise)". 

Sweet Thing is the codename and the lyrics reveal the theme of the Maze. 

"If you want it, boys, get it here thing
'Cause hope, boys, is a cheap thing, cheap thing

Is it nice in your snow storm
Freezing your brain?
Do you think that your face looks the same?
Then let it be
It's all I ever wanted
It's a street with a deal
And a taste
It's got claws
It's got me
It's got you"

Sweet Thing = The Thing

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ringwraith said:

Oh it was definitely mentioned by the user.

Also, according to HHNUNOFFICIAL, there are SEVENTEEN videos being prepared for the HHN site.

Seventeen videos makes sense IF we are getting an Icon. I hope this means we are!

9 for the houses

5 for the zones

2 for shows

1 for Icon

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

They’re actually gonna use the entire F&F attraction rethemed to Stranger Things because god knows they aren’t opening it 

Nope, now they're spook-ifying ET Adventure into Stranger Things Adventure! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Typing 10 yrs in the fandom, and seeing this post:

The LegendaryTruth game turns 10 this year. There's an anniversary I would love to celebrate. Are we reading this A&D? 10 years since you created that amazing ARG and introduced us to Carey.

Ten frickin years since LT was invented!  Thanks for making me feel very old today. 

1 hour ago, zombieman said:

Ten frickin years since LT was invented!  Thanks for making me feel very old today. 

I mentioned this on IU, but since this year apparently has an '80s theme, I'd love to see an LT house of a haunted family pizza place, since FNAF is basically taken as a joke at this point.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

5 hours ago, Badge said:

Seventeen videos makes sense IF we are getting an Icon. I hope this means we are!

9 for the houses

5 for the zones

2 for shows

1 for Icon

Or 16 houses and Bill & Ted.  I'm cool with that, too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

So I just watched Lost Boys, and I'm not exactly sure how they'd turn that into a full length house. It'd be a fairly short one

I am hoping a shirtless muscled saxophone player jumps out playing an unexpected note. That would be hilarious and probably effective. Also, I hope there is no Fear Factor stuff. I'd rather not eat maggots.   

And a room with Joel Schumacher giggling, mumbling about putting nipples on the bat-suit. 

But yeah, as psyched as I am for this maze, they might have gotten more scenes from Monster Squad. 

I wonder if Lost Boys will be a shorter house like Dead Waters.

Whatever. I'll love it. 

Edited by TheRobcat
  • Like 1

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic