Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

Remember my comment about the categories I classify stuff with? Likely, Probable, Possible, and Unlikely to remind you?

I bring it up because yesterday brought a few surprising changes.

Enjoy.

If we get the ED trilogy or Aliens I might cry. Also might cry if The Thing was dropped.

11 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Cool,

anyone heard the idea of no more frequent fear passes?

Oh horseshit.  People would lose their minds!  It's the users of the FF passes that are shelling out the most money for them.  They are faithful.. they show up a ton of nights (even the crappy ones).  And every single time, they are spending money.  These are the same people who buy all the merch (crappy or not).  I wouldn't believe that for a second.  If, by chance, it IS true - I will rain hellfire down on someone because traveling to Florida 3 or 4 weekends for this event is expensive enough.   I don't need to shell out for individual tix and express on top of it.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

The Conjuring was dropped. 3 out of the 5 IP's have some relation to the 80's. 4, depending on what season of AHS they use...hmm

Why would the Conjuring even be on the table to begin with after the cluster it caused last year?  That makes sense to me.  There are some things that burn you... and you should learn from it.

Just now, hunnylvr said:

Why would the Conjuring even be on the table to begin with after the cluster it caused last year?  That makes sense to me.  There are some things that burn you... and you should learn from it.

Yeah I feel like they should have left it alone too, but it does take place in "the past" so this whole "the past will haunt you" thing they're going for may have fit that.

Seems that the House lineup rumor (correct me if I’m wrong) is (based on @Ringwraith ‘s posts on here and @Legacy ‘s posts on IU) 

-AHS in some capacity

-Stranger Things

-Blumhouse Halloween

-either IT or a replacement

-SOME classic house, seems like no one is sure exactly what

-4 OGs

I guess TrT was dropped

Edited by fvcking cvnt
Accidentally put TrT instead of Blumhouse Halloween

11 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Seems that the House lineup rumor (correct me if I’m wrong) is (based on @Ringwraith ‘s posts on here and @Legacy ‘s posts on IU) 

-AHS in some capacity

-Stranger Things

-Blumhouse Halloween

-either IT or a replacement

-SOME classic house, seems like no one is sure exactly what

-4 OGs

I guess TrT was dropped

TrT, from what I heard, is still on the docket. No IT so far, but another classic 80's horror film is in line. The only reason there's 5 IP's at the moment is because none have been added at the moment I heard my info..let's hope they keep it that way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ringwraith said:

TrT, from what I heard, is still on the docket. No IT so far, but another classic 80's horror film is in line. The only reason there's 5 IP's at the moment is because none have been added at the moment I heard my info..let's hope they keep it that way.

The Thing?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

The Conjuring suuuuuuuuuuucks... leave it alone Uni!!!!!!

Just like my opinion man.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion, but that film, to me, is the scariest of all time. I can do any horror film except ones involving demons. The Exorcist and Conjuring are at the top of the game as far as that is concerned.

1 minute ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

The Thing?

No news on The Thing. Doesn't mean it's not coming.

• Like 1

I am so unbelievably happy & excited that I think no matter what comes next for HHN nothing will top my levels of joy I have for this IP announcement. From the trailer, and using the actual score (which I’m sure we’ll happily hear plenty of at the event) to just securing this incredible show to use at HHN (and possibly future ones now) I’m truly elated to see how they bring it to life! 

So whatever has happened in the last 24 hours (hell, they could do only ST and have the rest be 80’s themed originals and it’d be a dream HHN for me) just know Universal...

X90iuSC.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

I'm still counting a possible 6 IPs.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

Ok, so what I've gathered:
-StrTh

-AHS Cult

-TrT

-Blumhouse Halloween

-Classic '80s film

-Maybe one more IP

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic