Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

5 hours ago, HHNManics said:

I find the tweet "Now it is time for us to feast but who will feed? You or the beast?" strange. When you look it up it's similar to the quote "Now it is time for us to fear but who will feed? You or the beast?".

When you look that up you find two searches "Beauty and the Beast" or "Clash of the Titans". "Beauty and the Beast" could be referring to Wolves. And "Clash of the Titans" could be referring to the Titans of Terror.

But who knows?

Beauty and the beast would make an amazing house. I actually started writing one up a couple years back but never finished. Not only would it be incredibly beautiful but effective scare wise.

I thought a little different. 

"Circle back to the Beginning" and "To the Numbers" is what I looked at. 

If you want to count his first tweet being "And letting the horror grow. Will make the fruit more sweet". Doesn't matter. It's either the first or second tweet. Which counting all of them is he has tweeted 91 or 92 times. I'm gonna say 91. 

"Circle back to the Beginning" which can refer to his first tweet and he has 91 tweets so the first year of HHN Orlando was 1991. The First Maze at the Event was called "Dungeon of Terror". 

This could refer to Dungeon of Terror as a Beast could be found in a Dungeon. Plus the Plot Description is...

"Watch as a full cast of madmen and monsters wreak havoc and mayhem within the walls of the dungeons dark, dark depths."

"Monsters" = Beasts

Two Clubs meaning Madmen and Monsters. 

There was a sequel to this Maze in 2006 called "Dungeon of Terror: Retold".

Perhaps I'm stretching but if it isn't that then I don't know what it is.

50 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I thought a little different. 

"Circle back to the Beginning" and "To the Numbers" is what I looked at. 

If you want to count his first tweet being "And letting the horror grow. Will make the fruit more sweet". Doesn't matter. It's either the first or second tweet. Which counting all of them is he has tweeted 91 or 92 times. I'm gonna say 91. 

"Circle back to the Beginning" which can refer to his first tweet and he has 91 tweets so the first year of HHN Orlando was 1991. The First Maze at the Event was called "Dungeon of Terror". 

This could refer to Dungeon of Terror as a Beast could be found in a Dungeon. Plus the Plot Description is...

"Watch as a full cast of madmen and monsters wreak havoc and mayhem within the walls of the dungeons dark, dark depths."

"Monsters" = Beasts

Two Clubs meaning Madmen and Monsters. 

There was a sequel to this Maze in 2006 called "Dungeon of Terror: Retold".

Perhaps I'm stretching but if it isn't that then I don't know what it is.

Has he liked the tweet yet? It could be a requel house if it comes into fruition

Alright I figured it out.

So "The Ifrit" has been tweeting around the time of Thanksgiving which is interesting. He stated in his latest tweet. 

"Circle back to the beginning 
All of you so quick to pinning
The answer for what lies in wait
To the numbers instead of date"

Look up "Lies in Wait" and you get...

"Conceal oneself, waiting to surprise, attack, or catch someone".

The Answer for what conceals/hides itself to the numbers instead of the Date. 

Circle back to the Beginning and you shall find the answer. Along with a date. November 23rd = Thanksgiving. So then circle back to the Beginning. How did Thanksgiving come to be?

Look for one who quested on subs:

Squanto.

Two Clubs - Southern New England and the Mayflower Settlers or Pokanoket and the Mayflower Settlers. Pilgrims and the Wampoanoag.

"Will make the Fruit more sweet" = He is famous for helping the early pilgrims survive by teaching them how to plant corn and plant fruits.

They grew enough food and had a successful crop. They celebrated on November 23rd, 1621 the first Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims and the Wampoanoag.

"Shimmering, mad light" = Wampoanoag or the People of the First Light.

Squanto eventually died by the Indian Fever.

"Gather around 
Family and friends
He's gone to ground
Is this the end?" = 

"Without Squanto to pilot them, the English settlers decided against trying the shoals again and returned to Cape Cod Bay."

There was beliefs that Squanto was poisoned but no actual evidence.

"Now is the time for us to feast
But who will feed? You or the beast?" 

What if Squanto came back?

1 hour ago, HHNManics said:

Alright I figured it out.

So "The Ifrit" has been tweeting around the time of Thanksgiving which is interesting. He stated in his latest tweet. 

"Circle back to the beginning 
All of you so quick to pinning
The answer for what lies in wait
To the numbers instead of date"

Look up "Lies in Wait" and you get...

"Conceal oneself, waiting to surprise, attack, or catch someone".

The Answer for what conceals/hides itself to the numbers instead of the Date. 

Circle back to the Beginning and you shall find the answer. Along with a date. November 23rd = Thanksgiving. So then circle back to the Beginning. How did Thanksgiving come to be?

Look for one who quested on subs:

Squanto.

Two Clubs - Southern New England and the Mayflower Settlers or Pokanoket and the Mayflower Settlers. Pilgrims and the Wampoanoag.

"Will make the Fruit more sweet" = He is famous for helping the early pilgrims survive by teaching them how to plant corn and plant fruits.

They grew enough food and had a successful crop. They celebrated on November 23rd, 1621 the first Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims and the Wampoanoag.

"Shimmering, mad light" = Wampoanoag or the People of the First Light.

Squanto eventually died by the Indian Fever.

"Gather around 
Family and friends
He's gone to ground
Is this the end?" = 

"Without Squanto to pilot them, the English settlers decided against trying the shoals again and returned to Cape Cod Bay."

There was beliefs that Squanto was poisoned but no actual evidence.

"Now is the time for us to feast
But who will feed? You or the beast?" 

What if Squanto came back?

So basically Roanoke: CC part 2?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ringwraith said:

This would also fall in line with the fact they know the IP Houses before the rest.

They do?

I would think it would be the other way around, but now that you mention it, that makes sense.

I know they have a "Wish List" (and voodoo was on it) ... Do the just get the IPs before everything else and then fill in with....  A 44,000-sided die to pick which of the wishlist houses to use? LOL.

Well if Stranger Things did come next year it would be an easy replacement for the popular tv show spot allowing AHS to make a graceful exit until maybe HHN 30 so it could have another three seasons to stack up instead of just doing Cult. I just hope if they do have Stranger Things they deliver because expectations will be high for sure, not that I don't have high expectations for all the houses just this particular property is really hot right now.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

I could do without another house with Freddy in it.  I mean.. we just had Freddy  (with Jason) recently.  Can we please move on to other things?

I agree and while I enjoy them, the Titans, I just don't want their effectiveness to be ruined by to many repeats and become TWD and Purge category. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2017 at 1:13 PM, Maxmoser said:

Halloween and Purge will come next year. Freddy and Jason no chance in hell. Stranger Things could happen thanks to its popularity and more speculation likely. 

Really think Purge will return? In what capacity? 

4 hours ago, RevFreako said:

I think the Purge will be a nearly annual fixture.

1 hour ago, Maxmoser said:

Purge 4 is coming out next summer. It could presumably end the franchise. And it’s an easy property for Universal. 

While I understand it returning as heck it is cheap to put out and popular enough but geez if it does return next year it is truly TWD status. I didn't mind it this year tying into Blumhouse and everything but if drags itself through the event for several more years I'll be sorely disappointed. While I totally understand, begrudgingly , its return I just really hope it won't be true. Please give it a break...not a bad property to showcase at HHN but it def needs some time off. I've been good with it up to this point but...

• Like 1