The Fallen

Ringwraith

HHN27-TheFallen.jpg.73ea9729d4f7a73c6a615cb006517bb8.jpg

It’s the ancient battle between good and evil. The Fallen are flying, jumping, and crawling up from the kingdom of darkness and laying waste to all who cross their path of destruction. These creatures are awesome…and yes, I did say flying. This house is a mix between beauty and decay, high screech and deep roar, and delivers more surprises than I can fit in this paragraph.

30 minutes ago, bbbritney said:

I think I may be the most excited about this one honestly. As ForeverEvil1 stated, excited to see the flying scareactors and how exactly they'll be incorporated.

ME TOO!! I'm stoked for the flying scareactors but it seems like this will be a gothic setting which I loveeeeee. 

• Like 1

Honestly, while this is my most anticipated house, I don't think I care for flying scareactors. In the past what that meant was a couple of them would jump from point a to point b held up by very visible wires :T Aside from that, however, I looove everything else about what this house could bring to the table. Awesome demonic designs and hopefully some pretty dark angel costumes. The scenery has so much potential for variation and all the areas I can think of would be breathtaking. I'm thinking a gothic cathedral, going to hell or a war-torn heavenly area. I really hope that Creative delivers on the potential of this house

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dkrfla said:

If you were to chose a movie to watch based on the description of this house what would it be?

There was a movie a while back think it was called Legion about angels descending on a diner to kill a waitress because they believed her baby was the antichrist or something like that and one angel played by Paul Bettany protected her. There were other demons and creatures that also tried to get to the baby. But I can't think of too many other movies that feature avenging angels and that's what I think this house will be. Otherwise if they are truly "fallen" angels shouldn't their wings be removed and just have nubs? Or did I just make that rule up?

• Like 1

Wasn't there also a Legion TV series on SyFy, or am I confusing it with something else?  Anyway, my top pick for angel battle movies would be The Prophecy with Christopher Walken, which also features Viggo Mortensen as Satan (!).  However, that movie has zero gothic aesthetic.  The pics from the Fallen house look more like Hellraiser than any actual angels & demons stuff I've seen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peculia said:

Wasn't there also a Legion TV series on SyFy, or am I confusing it with something else?  Anyway, my top pick for angel battle movies would be The Prophecy with Christopher Walken, which also features Viggo Mortensen as Satan (!).  However, that movie has zero gothic aesthetic.  The pics from the Fallen house look more like Hellraiser than any actual angels & demons stuff I've seen.

Theres the X-Men spinoff series on FX that's the only other Legion I know of. Technically Exorcist 3, but people usually just call it that lol

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 1:29 PM, MoonKnight said:

There was a movie a while back think it was called Legion about angels descending on a diner to kill a waitress because they believed her baby was the antichrist or something like that and one angel played by Paul Bettany protected her. There were other demons and creatures that also tried to get to the baby. But I can't think of too many other movies that feature avenging angels and that's what I think this house will be. Otherwise if they are truly "fallen" angels shouldn't their wings be removed and just have nubs? Or did I just make that rule up?

Well, a fallen angel is simply an angel who sinned. There are some interpretations where demons (or at least the original ones) are fallen angels. Others state that fallen angels are chained up in Hell until Judgement Day.

It's perfectly possible for this interpretation to be that demons are fallen angels, and they're currently in a battle with the regular angels. There's no requirement that they have their wings clipped.

1 hour ago, Cody said:

Well, a fallen angel is simply an angel who sinned. There are some interpretations where demons (or at least the original ones) are fallen angels. Others state that fallen angels are chained up in Hell until Judgement Day.

It's perfectly possible for this interpretation to be that demons are fallen angels, and they're currently in a battle with the regular angels. There's no requirement that they have their wings clipped.

I think I got a lot of that stuff from Supernatural, I stopped watching a couple years ago after the 3rd or 4th time one of the Winchesters died and the other one brought him back. Definitely remember seeing the interpretation of fallen angels as demons but can't remember exactly where

On 9/2/2017 at 11:54 AM, dkrfla said:

If you were to chose a movie to watch based on the description of this house what would it be?

well, nothing will ever fit this house, but movies with demons and angels, you could watch constantine, spawn, . The Prophecy,  

Edited by clash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to The Fallen