HHN 27 Merchandise

Mark M.

IMG_1608.jpg

My haul from the HHN store preview earlier this morning. The store has an awesome Trick 'r Treat (with Sam) display behind the register as well has a display showcasing the Festival of the Deadliest which actually got me pretty excited for the scare zone. No Bill & Ted merchandise besides the mug as of this morning. Here's hoping they release more down the road.

• Like 1

It's hard to tell from the pic, but is the Uni-Mini big again like the Pop! stuff?  Or is it the smaller one like the little zombie and the Jack minis?  I prefer the smaller size because they fit on top of my computer monitors in a perfect line.   Also, I can't fit more if they are small.  I hated last year's  Michael Myers - it was ugly and too big.  See how perfectly they fit?

mini.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ueeediot said:

Is that two different Tervis patterns or just the opposite sides of the same?

Opposite sides of the same.

1 hour ago, hunnylvr said:

It's hard to tell from the pic, but is the Uni-Mini big again like the Pop! stuff?  Or is it the smaller one like the little zombie and the Jack minis? 

It's closer to the size of the Michael Myer's one. (Huge head, bigger than the Michael one seems like.)

16 hours ago, StupidStupidDan said:

The pin does look really sweet. Odd that it looks better in pin form than it does on the shirt/hoodie.

BTW...I'm assuming it's silver, correct? In the one pic it looks silver, but it looks gold in the other.

https://shop.universalorlando.com/p/HHN-Orlando-2017-Skull-Pin.html

Definitely silver, it's description is "silver-tone metal"

L-HHN-Orlando-2017-Skull-Pin-1318526.JPG

That skull design looks like an Ed Hardy knockoff you'd see in a cheap hiphop store on South Beach. Not a fan. Where the hell did that even come from? "What do we want to be the face of HHN this year?" "Uh, how about a skeleton. With some cheap bedazzled shit in his face. And give him some generic tribal looking shit with it"

My 10 year old nephew could design a more interesting character.

I'll likely be picking up a house shirt (with the small front pocket logo) and a B&T shot glass to toss one back for the boys.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

I would probably murder someone for a Scarecrow shirt.  I so wish we could get shirts based off the most awesome originals.  I realize it's a pipe dream.  Still wishing and waiting for an HHN luggage tag.

It would be cool if they did a limited run of house shirts for each of the original houses. Sometime like 50 of each size, sold at the gift shop nearest the house, limited to 1 per guest. If I really liked a house (like Dead Waters or Scarecrow this year) I'd likely shell out 25-30 for one.

• Like 1

Interestingly, I found they were selling Annual Passholder HHN pins in the HHN Tribute Store in the New York area, right next to the entrance to Dead Waters.  Being a California resident, I have always had to buy them on Ebay.  And no, you don't have to show an annual pass to buy one.  They were selling for $8.95

If I was an Annual Passholder in Orlando, I'd be a bit miffed they were selling something that was intended to be exclusively for me.  

• Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 3:15 PM, Grime said:

It would be cool if they did a limited run of house shirts for each of the original houses. Sometime like 50 of each size, sold at the gift shop nearest the house, limited to 1 per guest. If I really liked a house (like Dead Waters or Scarecrow this year) I'd likely shell out 25-30 for one.

I would rock a Fallen shirt all day every day.

• 4 weeks later...

There's one piece of merch that nobody has mentioned. The official HHN basketball. These can only be obtained by hitting one shot in the basketball game near Krustyland. They don't sell them anywhere else in the park or the store. Luckily since I have the aim and range of Steph Curry I was able to win one and it looks dope. I'm not gonna use it. I'm just gonna have it as a display piece in my room. https://ibb.co/kjrJo6

Edited by Johnnyawesomev1
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:03 AM, Johnnyawesomev1 said:

There's one piece of merch that nobody has mentioned. The official HHN basketball. These can only be obtained by hitting one shot in the basketball game near Krustyland. They don't sell them anywhere else in the park or the store. Luckily since I have the aim and range of Steph Curry I was able to win one and it looks dope. I'm not gonna use it. I'm just gonna have it as a display piece in my room. https://ibb.co/kjrJo6

They would had totally sold it to you for the market up price of something like 150% 
Congrats on becoming sports star.