Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Mark M.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:46 AM, Ringwraith said:

Does anyone know what's happening with the final night and final show of B&T? They can't possibly let a giant crowd of people camp outside of the venue, so are they handing out tickets?

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2017/11/universal-orlando-will-hand-wristbands-final-bill-ted-show-halloween-horror-nights/

Not like I had any plans to see it more than once...

Edited by Cody

im sorry i have to say this to all bill and ted fan hhn fans it getting to point i think ending the show was right thing to do bill and ted does not make hhn great yeah it going to be miss because of the history bur it time time to move and accept change and it drive me sinck there a petrion out there to save bill and ted it time to move on and accept change

On 11/7/2017 at 11:49 PM, littlegreenghouls said:

I want to see the Original script for the original show. 
 I heard that the writer had a whole different show for the last show of bill and ted; then Universal came to him and told him that it's going to the last show ever. 
 I think it would interesting to see or heard the changes. I would pay 15 bucks to see it. 

Probably have been him coming out and finally saying "I hate Disney" in person to the entire audience instead of trying to use his show as the vehicle.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure