Altars of Horror

mystiquephreeq

5 hours ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Odd observation here. For what is mostly a picture zone, and I got great pictures of most, especially Kelly and Pablo, the AHS characters seem to hate pics. I asked bloody face, and he shook his head, then later when I tried getting a picture in action from far away, he noticed me and turned away. I feel like this may be something from Ryan Murphy/FX, as some sort of mandate to limit AHS pictures.

Also, the jigsaw in the same cast as Papa Legba may be the best zone actor this year, he is going super hard and got me three times in one walk through, even though Zones almost never scare me.

I saw Jigsaw and the Pablo (who also did pretty good on his own from what I saw) ping ponging the hell out of people

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

............ This is the worst scarezone of all time.

that's not a slam against the scareactors, but the people planning this. 

These are just tired off-shift people from the houses, ruining stuff in the rest of the park.

the Purge is the new Walking Dead. 

THE PURGE IS IN THREE PLACES IN THE PARK: BLUMHOUSE, THIS S-IT SCAREZONE, AND THE PURGE SZ JUST TEN STEPS AWAY

LOL I love yelling into the floor. It accomplishes as much as the tons of complaints. 

On 10/26/2017 at 1:42 AM, PleaseAndThankYou said:

............ This is the worst scarezone of all time.

that's not a slam against the scareactors, but the people planning this. 

These are just tired off-shift people from the houses, ruining stuff in the rest of the park.

the Purge is the new Walking Dead. 

THE PURGE IS IN THREE PLACES IN THE PARK: BLUMHOUSE, THIS S-IT SCAREZONE, AND THE PURGE SZ JUST TEN STEPS AWAY

LOL I love yelling into the floor. It accomplishes as much as the tons of complaints. 

personally I've only experienced purge this year but I kinda like the atmosphere of the SZ and is it really that big of a deal that a couple actors are in the opening SZ? It brings in crowds cuz popular IP and higher crowds give HHN a higher budget so I can't complain

On 10/23/2017 at 8:22 PM, horribug said:

Also saw Amanda from Saw w/ the reverse beartrap. Was able to get a photo with her. I honestly feel like this scarezone is more lenient with photos as there are so many "icons" and its the entrance zone. 

kinda, I see a lot of people TRYING to get photos because its fucking recognizable characters right in one of the most crowded places of the park but the actors are kinda dicks about it, honestly I've seen every other scarezone be more lenient with stopping and taking pics

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fvcking cvnt said:

personally I've only experienced purge this year but I kinda like the atmosphere of the SZ and is it really that big of a deal that a couple actors are in the opening SZ? It brings in crowds cuz popular IP and higher crowds give HHN a higher budget so I can't complain

kinda, I see a lot of people TRYING to get photos because its fucking recognizable characters right in one of the most crowded places of the park but the actors are kinda dicks about it, honestly I've seen every other scarezone be more lenient with stopping and taking pics

If every single person in the entire park was just dressed like ... a.... I don't know. Zombie or whatever. ..... It'd be boring. 

This has been your Logically Fallacious Response of the Day. 

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:35 AM, fvcking cvnt said:

The problem is that with a roll over IP such as the purge.  They  get people thinking that they are spending so much money. 
  half of the costumes and mask and make up concepts are already in the books, they save money by not having to try too hard. 
  It's draws crowds yes and does save money and allows other IP to be had in the future. 

On 10/27/2017 at 10:35 AM, fvcking cvnt said:

Ive heard some actors were told to not stop for pics or something, not sure how true that is. 

• Mark M. changed the title to Altars of Horror