SAW: The Games of Jigsaw

HHNManics

1 hour ago, horribug said:

Did anyone else notice the Water Cube trap sitting aside in one room? Were there any other things like that that you noticed that weren't actively being used as traps but still more like "easter eggs" in a way? I know I saw some others but can't recall what they were.

the death mask is hidden in that room too horribug

Is .. there. .. any kind of story or anything in here? I don't get it. It just seemed like a bunch of disconnected scenes from the movies, which is all well and good but... Shrug.

Also, me and my Posse spent a long amount of time wracking our brains trying to think of a bigger room in an HHN house than the bathroom from the first Saw movie. 

Is that the biggest room ever in an HHN house? The only other thing I could think of was the one Walking Dead house that ended with a huge maze room, but I don't think that counts.

If that's not the biggest room, what is?

1 hour ago, PleaseAndThankYou said:

Is .. there. .. any kind of story or anything in here? I don't get it. It just seemed like a bunch of disconnected scenes from the movies, which is all well and good but... Shrug.

Also, me and my Posse spent a long amount of time wracking our brains trying to think of a bigger room in an HHN house than the bathroom from the first Saw movie. 

Is that the biggest room ever in an HHN house? The only other thing I could think of was the one Walking Dead house that ended with a huge maze room, but I don't think that counts.

Piccadilly circus in awil

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:15 PM, PleaseAndThankYou said:

Scary tales 3  from 2008?  the finale was huge.

9 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

Scary tales 3  from 2008?  the finale was huge.

That's the one with the scribes right? That was definitely one of the taller rooms. 

That makes me think of the last room of Roanoke too (the house from a few years ago, not the AHS portion this year). The Wendigo room. Though I think that may have seemed taller than it was...

18 hours ago, killswitch22 said:

The market scene in walking dead 2014 was massive. That's the biggest from my memory. The banner room in AHS freak show was also bigger than the bathroom. Silent Hill also had a few fairly large rooms.

The market, that's a good one..... But unless I'm thinking of something different than what your'e referring to, I think the bathroom's definitely bigger than that room in Freak Show. If I'm not mistaken, that room used mirrors to make it look bigger than it was. 

On 10/27/2017 at 8:15 PM, themazethinker said:

Piccadilly circus in awil

Good point. That room was huge. Twice :)

Is the bathroom not as big as I remember it? Seems like people were able to come up with a lot of examples readily. I've only been through the house once. I've also heard that the last room in Dead Exposure was the biggest, but I don't believe that. 

I think by far the "biggest" room, as in the one you're in for the longest time, is the maze at the end of TWD from .... I don't know, one of the years :) But that room wasn't exactly BIG .. it wound in on itself. Shrug. 

The biggest house they've done overall is AHS from last year I believe. 

Learned something interesting on the UTH tour - the most scareactors they've ever had in one room was (brace yourself for this craziness) JUST OVER 100. It was in the market killswitch mentioned. That's madness to me. 

• Mark M. changed the title to SAW: The Games of Jigsaw