SAW: The Games of Jigsaw

HHNManics

1 minute ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Officially confirmed traps:

Razor Wire Maze - Saw I

Reverse Bear Trap - Saw I version (probably)

Automated Scalping Machine - Saw IV

Pound Of Flesh - Saw VI

Unknown Trap - JIGSAW

i think the jigsaw trap is the bucket head trap since they showed it in the trailer

13 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Officially confirmed traps:

Razor Wire Maze - Saw I

Reverse Bear Trap - Saw I version (probably)

Automated Scalping Machine - Saw IV

Pound Of Flesh - Saw VI

Unknown Trap - JIGSAW

also don't forget the bathroom trap from the trailer

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of the Saw franchise. However the 2009 maze was a bit lackluster scare wise which I kind of expect with this one as well. 

I expect the majority of scenes to be from the 1st movie. Wire maze, reverse bear trap, and bathroom are a given. 

I'm hoping something from 2. Either the needle pit, or razor trap.

From 3 all I need is the makeshift hospital scene. Preferably drilling into jigsaw head.

4-7 I don't expect much. Buckethead from 4 would be nice, one of my favorite traps. I would like something from 5 as its one of my favorites films but highly unlikely. The carousel from 6 I would expect and nothing from 7. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 11:06 AM, scaredbenny said:

So I noticed at least 3 triggers in this house but due to the pace of the line didn't get to see what they all do, does anyone have a list and know what they all do?

I know the second one is air cannons and the third is a horn. I don't know what the first does (if anything), and it's styled very differently from the two big glowing red buttons.

This house was eh. It wasn't really an improvement over the original apart from the sets.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, clash said:

The "bathroom" room in this one is better done than in the 2009 house. Looks more faithful now. 

The lighting is much better, looks just like the movie.

The smaller building makes things flow better than in 2009

if i remember 2009 had more traps, like the death mask, the furnace, jigsaws death bed, and ten pits of blood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else notice the Water Cube trap sitting aside in one room? Were there any other things like that that you noticed that weren't actively being used as traps but still more like "easter eggs" in a way? I know I saw some others but can't recall what they were.

• Mark M. changed the title to SAW: The Games of Jigsaw