HHN 27 Construction

20 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Now that's a construction update I can get behind. Has to be for the Dust Bowl/Field of Screams house. Is this the Tomb tent location?

yes i took this and it was the tomb tent...i was shocked at what i found and i knew everyone in here would love this!!! so does this basically confirm a scarecrow house ????

• Like 1

FzDMmQwh.jpgnot trying to brag or anything hut this picture that i took seems very promising on having a good idea about what house is gonna be here....this is the tomb of the acients tent. Any ideas on what house this could be ???

• Like 1

17 hours ago, yawjt said:

FzDMmQwh.jpgnot trying to brag or anything hut this picture that i took seems very promising on having a good idea about what house is gonna be here....this is the tomb of the acients tent. Any ideas on what house this could be ???

That's the Scarecrow(Harvest of the Souls) house

Wondering if you all feel construction is behind compared to prior years. Normally there would be a bunch of vlogs about park updates but I was watching Tim Tracker the other day and it sounded like even he was suprised by the lack of changes in the parks.

I just hope with the marketing is going, that construction and the builds are just going ahead like normal.

We are travelling from Canada and have already arranged our tickets-- just getting worried that this year is gonna be a mess. :/

• Like 2

• Mark M. unpinned and locked this topic