HHN 2017: Ash vs Evil Dead

HHNManics

55 minutes ago, wow said:

Anyone got any guesses for what's in store in this maze? I've never seen the show but I'm glad they announced a new property

Ash has a trailer that features pretty prominently in the first few episodes. I'd be surprised if we didn't see that as the facade.

There will probably be some S-Mart scene

There's a puppet (seen in the video) named Ashy Slashy. They'll probably use the same technique as the Krampus bear last year for him.

There's a really good eye-less demon (also in the video) that's one of the big-bads in season 1. Great design on that guy.

A return to the cabin (may be a good bit of the house?)

Finally...there's a fight scene in a morgue with a dead body. Not sure how they'd pull it off, but you should try and find it online. It. Is. Hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Taskmaster said:

Just read the summaries of season 2 because I haven't seen it yet, gotta wait till it's on DVD because I don't have STARZ anymore. As a fan of Ash in general I'm psyched for this house 

If you have Amazon Prime, you can do a 7 day free trial for Starz and watch the second season there - that's what I'm doing right now!

Although I am a little disappointed that it's not based on the original films, I am excited to see Ash Williams in all his groovy glory! I've only seen the pilot episode of the series but from what I've seen it looks awesome! I should also prepare myself for all the water spray effects in every corner of this maze.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XNaut said:

I think John Murdy is going to make Ash masks just like he did to the priests, Regans in The Exorcist and Freddy's in Freddy VS Jason.

Ash masks seem pretty easy to me because he has such prominent facial features, like his chin and eyebrows. Jack's face in The Shining sounds a bit more challenging. 

I am curious to see what we will see. I know there will be more then enough to scare us between various deadites, demons, and hopefully the car or a confused Ash. But what I'm wondering is if there could be any possible interpretation of the evil "Sam rami running through the woods with a go pro" force. I also am really looking forward to seeing Eligos in the house.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...