HHN 27 Lineup

Agreed. A 'Shining' House, if done right, could be magnificent. 'Gothicombs,' if it comes through, sounds great too. I went through the 'Catacombs' House in 2010, and liked it. Sadly, my only experience with 'Gothic' was the room of it in the '25 Years' House, but I've heard it was awesome, so a House that combines the two could be amazing!

9 hours ago, wow said:

I'm excited to see how Bayou of Blood comes through because as of right now all we know is that it will have a steamboat facade

I'm excited about the bayou of blood house because I think it has a chance for a variety of scares and characters. Shining and AHS we know what to expect or at least some ideas. Only so much can be done with the saw, vampires, and evil dead houses. But Bayou of blood will have some voodoo, maybe ghosts, maybe sacrifices, possibly swamp monsters (at least hoping), going through a cemetery, swamp, has lots of potential in my opinion. Being from New Orleans I'm familiar with a lot of the local folklore and history and there's so much that can be used even just locations like the riverboat, to old plantations, to swamp shacks, to above ground cemeteries, old civil war forts, riverfront docks, and don't think universal would go there but there's still places that never came back after flooding during hurricane Katrina walking through an old house that was under 15 feet of water stagnant water for 3 weeks is terrifying. 

• 3 weeks later...