HHN Hollywood 2017 Audition + Discussion

13 minutes ago, ldh5086 said:

I'm at AHS which is great because it's my favorite show! I'm "chin ghost swing" ... anyone have any clue what that means 

1. Jealous

2. I think you're one of the Chens but they messed up the spelling.

I'll let you know what onesie I wear to scarebase so you know who I am and when I'm walking through your maze

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ldh5086 said:

I'm at AHS which is great because it's my favorite show! I'm "chin ghost swing" ... anyone have any clue what that means 

1 hour ago, Fallow said:

AHS Round II. Excited, a few of us are back. Won't post role name but let's just say it's an ironic pick given last year...

Congrats guys! 

I'm calling it right now that I'm going to be in ToT Maze or Tram as Freddy again. I wouldn't mind but if that's the case, hopefully I get ToT Maze. This wait is killing me <_<

7 minutes ago, KissARat said:

Congrats guys! 

I'm calling it right now that I'm going to be in ToT Maze or Tram as Freddy again. I wouldn't mind but if that's the case, hopefully I get ToT Maze. This wait is killing me <_<

Current employee? 

I applied for a maze host and I easily got hired. I feel like as if it was my scareacting experience that got me hired because my friend also applied for a maze host but she did not get hired and she has never worked for Universal Studios. I know that maze hosts don't scare the guests and last year I saw a lot of scareactors who had roles where they were just standing or lying down. I was one of the few scareactors who had a role where I was not supposed to scare the guests. If I was to be a scareactor this year, I'm pretty sure I would get a role where I'm not supposed to scare the guests so honestly, scareacting and being a maze host makes no difference to me. The only thing that matters is that I get to be a part of the event again this year.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2017 at 10:17 AM, XNaut said:

I don't know where I will be and I will find out next week at orientation.

What maze letter are you in? I'm in maze D for example

On 8/23/2017 at 3:20 PM, KissARat said:

Had my costume fitting today. I won't be back as Freddy ( kinda sad about that) but this year I will be in The Shining! 

Find the Maze host wearing skeleton gloves in The Shining! :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joejoecorn said:

how was scare academy guys what did john talk about 

Talked about all the mazes and showed some really cool pictures. I'm really excited for the guests and maze hosts to see home of the crazy shit Murdy came up with this year. It's a solid 11/10 

7 hours ago, JonaMar said:

Talked about all the mazes and showed some really cool pictures. I'm really excited for the guests and maze hosts to see home of the crazy shit Murdy came up with this year. It's a solid 11/10 

Did show any character concept art for the scare zones maze or the  Chucky host the  Titans of terror tram