Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

39 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

Sure you can add it if you like. I’m actually thinking about adding an extra scene with Frankenstein’s Monsters as a Kyle how attacks with a “Frankenpunch” while holding a Monster Energy can and drinks. 

Thanks, btw here's my the link to the doc i'm still working on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IoFz26Rpi7LIz9N0LVi3prkc_5IJK5t3Oc1l_Bmo76c/edit 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

No problem! Checking out some of your ideas, and they all look like the Fourth Wall breaks are the overall theme of it. 

Yup, pretty much the event idea has a metafictional theme to it from the houses to the scare-zones and maybe even the shows.

Of course for the show ideas, I thought of having a Gorillaz concert and a Bill and Ted return show to my event idea.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

I’ve noticed a couple of ideas related to Adult Swim, have you ever thought of throwing in Dethklok from Metalocalypse as a show idea too?

That'd work, i'd also thought up of a series of videos on the HHN event that shows of how it all even happened in the first place, it'd be kinda like Roger Rabbit, blending in animation and live-action to the mix, it'd probably also be kinda a horror comedy as well. I'm thinking of some of the videos to have like interviews of some of the Adult Swims characters like Stan Smith, The Warden, Robot Chicken (the character), and Brock Sampson.

• Like 1

I could even picture Charlie, Alan, Pim, Glep, and even DJ Spit from Smiling Friends with that idea too. “I love Horror Nights, Charlie! I love Horror Nights!”

I remember last year, you thought of doing an International overall theme like if the event have its own take of Epcot’s World Showcase, and each house and zone represents each country. I actually like to see your own descriptions of my house ideas inspired by The Jungle Book that is my take of a Scary Tales type of house (India representative) and Inuyasha that revolves around Naraku (Japan Representative).

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

I could even picture Charlie, Alan, Pim, Glep, and even DJ Spit from Smiling Friends with that idea too. “I love Horror Nights, Charlie! I love Horror Nights!”

I remember last year, you thought of doing an International overall theme like if the event have its own take of Epcot’s World Showcase, and each house and zone represents each country. I actually like to see your own descriptions of my house ideas inspired by The Jungle Book that is my take of a Scary Tales type of house (India representative) and Inuyasha that revolves around Naraku (Japan Representative).

Heh, yeah LOL.

Maybe, i'd probably do that sometime.

Also, if the event idea were to happen, i'd like to see a return of interactive webpages, i've actually thought of it when I re-thought about my old event and rebooting it, it'd be pretty cool and fun to see it return

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 11:29 AM, Twilight59 said:

Thanks, btw here's my the link to the doc i'm still working on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IoFz26Rpi7LIz9N0LVi3prkc_5IJK5t3Oc1l_Bmo76c/edit 

Finished the doc, for the Metal Three show, I imagine there'd be pre-shows in-between each band, focusing on the three metal mascots (Vic Rattelhead, Eddie, and The Guy) being trapped in either the tour bus or in the dressing room, they'd be like this: 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 11:42 AM, Fear2010 said:

No problem! Checking out some of your ideas, and they all look like the Fourth Wall breaks are the overall theme of it. 

For the other event ideas I have in mind.

One would focus on the return of Marty Mindfield with the theme of it being breaking the fourth wall again with some signs of something being brewed on around the world, hinting at the end of the world, the event idea after that would be themed around the Apocalypse that's going on around the world, and the final event idea would be basically be post-apocalyptic.

I got haunt ideas for the post-apocalyptic event idea like one focusing on insane followers of Jigsaw and continuing his legacy, and Chucky taking over a Good Guys doll factory and transforming it into his own territory after the apocalypse happened.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GHOST: The Devil's Clergy

Tonight we summon you for an infernal cause. Enter the Cathedral of GHOST, where Papa Emeritus and the Nameless Ghouls lurk behind every corner, where vice is celebrated and virtue shunned, and where blood flows in the name of His Infernal Majesty. Pray you don't become a sacrifice to the Rulers of Hell - though, in this church, who can you pray to?

There may be followups to this house to focus on other songs

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests walk up to the front doors of a church that resembles the one from the Opus Eponymous cover. GHOST songs not in the house play, and through projections, the shadowy specter of Papa I flashes on the wall behind the facade. Inside the facade, guests pass by stain glass windows that look like the covers of Opus Eponymous, Infestissumam, Meloria, Prequelle, Seven Inches of Satanic Panic, and Impera. Lightning will reveal a ghostly figure standing behind the windows.
  • Monstrance Clock: Guests pass through a room covered in dark smoke, where worshippers wearing dark robes are gathered around a glowing pentagram on the floor. Behind them, guests pass by a Monstrance clock covered in Satanic imagery, designs of iterations of the nameless ghouls, and the faces of Papas 0-IV. Sister Imperator will lunge out from behind the clock, attacking with a dagger made with a ram horn handle.
  • Ritual: Papa IV, dressed in his ceremonial robes, stands on a stage, behind an altar where a woman limply lies. Papa will slash at the woman's throat, spraying guests with "blood", while the woman is too intoxicated to react. The flowing blood will form a Grucifix on the altar's side, before draining off. From a painting of Papa Nihil, a Nameless Ghoul will attack.
  • He Is: As guests walk beside a baptismal pool of red-tinted water, they see a drowned woman lying in the water. A shadow cast on the wall shows Papa III baptizing her, but her dead body does not move. From behind a statue of Beezelbub, the Ghost of Papa III grabs at guests.
  • Satan Prayer: Amidst a hall of demonic statues, Papa IV leads a crowd in prayer to an idol of Lucifer. Behind the kneeling crowd, a nameless ghoul attacks guests from a statue of Pazuzu.
  • Pro Memoria: In a morgue, guests find themselves walking between the reliquaries of Papa Emeritus III and Papa Nihil, with a mortician working on the body of III. Despite the fact that his head has been taking off for posing, III's foot still occassionally twitches. Guests then pass between the standing reliquaries of Papas I and II. With a clash of thunder, either of the corpses will jump out at guests.
  • Spillways: Guests find themselves in a replica of the room from Spillways, where Papa IV stands on a podium, judging guests. As "blood" drips from the ceiling, guests wind their way through cracked statues of women posed in pain. Two of these statues are scaracters, and will jump at guests.
  • Call Me Little Sunshine: Guests find themselves in an overgrown garden/cemetery, where the ghost of Papa Nihil can be seen on the Cathedral walls. As guests pass by a statue of Mephistopheles, the statue's eyes light up in a way to imply they're following the line. As guests prepare to reenter the church, a serpent will lunge from the walls.
  • Year Zero: Reentering the cathedral, guests are attacked by the ghost of Papa II. In the following hall, guests find a crib containing an infant. As thunder continues to crash outside, the image of Papa II from the cover of Infestissumam flashes on the wall behind the baby.
  • Mummy Dust: The scent of ink fills the air as guests find themselves in a mint for the church. Sister Imperator and a nameless ghoul oversee the production of the money, the $666 bills from the concerts. From behind a desk, Papa IV will throw a loose handful of mummy dust bills at guests.
  • Faith: In a hospital room, a trio of nameless ghouls performs a lobotomy on a preacher. One acts like the doctor, "hammering" the pick into the preacher's eye socket, and the other two are nurses, cleaning the ghoul's lenses and keeping the patient aware. At times, the preacher will squirt "blood" at guests. From the other corner of the room, a nameless ghoul with a syringe attacks.
  • Deus in Absentia (Finale): Guests find themselves in the main worship hall of the cathedral. At the front of the room, a pastor is being burned like a witch. Amidst the smoke, at the front of the pews are Papa IV and Sister Imperator, who will lunge at guests. As guests leave the room, a group of nameless ghouls will lunge at guests. (The ghouls are static, and on a cart.)
Edited by DocNiktMarr

5 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

I know this will never happen, but I could easily picture them pulling off a Narnia house that revolves around Jadis the White Witch while setting it between the Magician’s Nephew and The Lion, The Witch & the Wardrobe.

Interesting, what scenes do you imagine for a haunt centering around Jadis?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Interesting, what scenes do you imagine for a haunt centering around Jadis?

I could picture one scene of her in some medieval-like prison where she chillingly kills a dwarf with her wand by stabbing him, slowly turning into stone. Let’s not forget about her army from the books who could also be her guards in the castle such as the ghouls, goblins, evil dwarfs, trolls, hags, ogres, wolves, and many more. It’s something that got me wondering what she was doing between the first two books from the series. I do picture Jadis’ personality to be very ruthless. 

• Like 2

I was checking CS Lewis’s list of books and novels he written. He actually dabbled the sci-fi horror genre once with one book called the Dark Tower that began as the conclusion to the Space Trilogy. Man, he is definitely one of those authors I’d make him represent at the event of his most notable work with a haunt attraction treatment in some form if I was a show director for HHN other HP Lovecraft and Rudyard Kipling - It totally makes sense now! 

Another thing worth mentioning about Narnia is the Stone Table from The Lion, The Witch, and Wardrobe. I could picture Jadis practicing a sacrificial ritual where she kills the Narnians on the table that were kidnapped by her while the guards paste around the zone to scare off the guests. I wouldn’t include Aslan for this idea cause that would be too controversial, and it should instead set between the first two books from the series during the Age of Winter. 

I’m just not sure how they could pull off the snowy settings for this zone idea. When Jadis took over Narnia, it was winter for centuries and no Christmas when the witch only celebrates for herself.