Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

spacer.png

I had some ideas for houses but I haven't managed to string them into a series of scenes, so I think I'll just post some of them here

• GHOST: Devil's Clergy: Enter the dark ministry of Papa Emeritus and his Nameless Ghouls. A church built on sin, where the parish can fulfill their demented desires... but if you choose to stay around for the rituals, beware the agents of Satan!
  • MISFITS: Lair of the Fiend: The Crimson Ghost strikes again! Step into his dark dungeons, where unspeakable horror business commences and every night is Halloween. Will you and your friends avoid one last caress, or will your skulls be his?
  • Halloween Bedtime Gory: Enter a twisted world where fairytales and horror stories collide! A world where the Wicked Queen hands out razor apples, big bad wolves are contagious, and Goldilocks decides the Bear house is just right for a bloodbath. In this book, NO ONE gets a happily ever after.
  • TOXIC WATERS: Nuclear Age of Piracy: After the bombs fall, not everyone is content riding the wasteland. Hop aboard a ship manned by mutants in search of a legendary treasure from the pre-apocalypse, but never expect safety on the glowing seas.
  • Hellhouse of Rock: Tired of the traditional doom-and-gloom hellhouse that your church puts on? Skip the sin and come on in! Witness the eternal torments awaiting the unrepentant, set to a mix of rock n roll music.
  • Like 3

TERROR TRAM:

Weird Al-loween

The good news is, your tram driver has been directed to send you to Weird Al Yankovic's Halloween Polkarama Block Party! The bad news is, the path you have to take is a little suspicious. From shady agents, clueless surgeons, and homicidal maniacs, to deranged revelers and a questionable diner, the path to and from the party seems more dangerous than it's worth. You might want to brace yourselves, things are about to get weird.

So the Grinch sets were demolished? That means there's no use having the first scenes be Christmas at Ground Zero and The Night Santa Went Crazy.

~~~

EXPERIENCE:

• Tram Ride: Weird Al songs play over the intercom as guests wait for the bus. Giant vintage-style cardstock Halloween cutouts adorn the station, though they all have a theme of Weird Al and polka. As the bus departs and the tour guide gives a spiel, the screens begin to play a video of Al congratulating the guest for being chosen to attend the Halloween Polkarama Block Party, with a list of directions including "An abandoned government headquarters, a creepy old motel, and the ruin of a summer camp", promising entertainment and food provided by the "quality" Kappowitz Diner. Once the invite video ends, a news alert flashes hinting at the various threats of the path.
  • Midnight Star/Party in the CIA: Once off the bus, guests are attacked by suit-clad agents wearing old tabloid pages as crude masks. Most of them have chainsaws.
  • Like A Surgeon/Cavity Search: Entering the Bates Motel section, a sign marking it as the Lye Kasserj Inn, with hospital gurneys holding victims in varying states of disassembly while doctors switch between tending to their patients and attacking guests. At the exit, a victim is tied to a dentist chair, with overly long drillbits sticking out of their lower jaw. A dentist will attack with a power drill.
  • Nature Trail To Hell: Heading down a dirt path, guests find a campground that has been torn apart by slashers. Masked maniacs will attack from the broken tents, brandishing instruments bloodied and bladed survival instruments and body parts.
  • Halloween Polka Block Party (Polka Medley Section): In the War of the Worlds section, the remains of the neighborhood are decorated for Halloween. The buildings are lit up with Halloween lights, the Yankovic Halloween Cutouts return, Skeletons representing Al and his band are in front of one house, and partygoers are dressed like various artists that Al had parodied. However, while Al happily greets guests, the partygoers seem to be infected by a rage virus, possibly from the plane that crashed into the set?
  • Kappowitz Diner (Food Song Section): The indoor area is set up like a grimy diner, with a Big Boy-esque Hollywood Harry mascot. In the diner, guests are assaulted by the smell of rotten meat, as mad chefs demand they eat it. Venturing into the kitchen, guests find butchers carving into living victims and turning them into various foods Al sang about. Fat Al will probably be in this area, maybe in the dining area, maybe as a jumpscare near the exit.
  • Last Scare: Exiting the diner, guests pass by a photo op where two costumed attendees have been pinned to the backdrop. As guests walk past the scene, a flash blinds them. Al will jump out in front of them with a Camera, hoping to see them next year.
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

TERROR TRAM:

Weird Al-loween

The good news is, your tram driver has been directed to send you to Weird Al Yankovic's Halloween Polkarama Block Party! The bad news is, the path you have to take is a little suspicious. From shady agents, clueless surgeons, and homicidal maniacs, to deranged revelers and a questionable diner, the path to and from the party seems more dangerous than it's worth. You might want to brace yourselves, things are about to get weird.

So the Grinch sets were demolished? That means there's no use having the first scenes be Christmas at Ground Zero and The Night Santa Went Crazy.

~~~

EXPERIENCE:

• Tram Ride: Weird Al songs play over the intercom as guests wait for the bus. Giant vintage-style cardstock Halloween cutouts adorn the station, though they all have a theme of Weird Al and polka. As the bus departs and the tour guide gives a spiel, the screens begin to play a video of Al congratulating the guest for being chosen to attend the Halloween Polkarama Block Party, with a list of directions including "An abandoned government headquarters, a creepy old motel, and the ruin of a summer camp", promising entertainment and food provided by the "quality" Kappowitz Diner. Once the invite video ends, a news alert flashes hinting at the various threats of the path.
  • Midnight Star/Party in the CIA: Once off the bus, guests are attacked by suit-clad agents wearing old tabloid pages as crude masks. Most of them have chainsaws.
  • Like A Surgeon/Cavity Search: Entering the Bates Motel section, a sign marking it as the Lye Kasserj Inn, with hospital gurneys holding victims in varying states of disassembly while doctors switch between tending to their patients and attacking guests. At the exit, a victim is tied to a dentist chair, with overly long drillbits sticking out of their lower jaw. A dentist will attack with a power drill.
  • Nature Trail To Hell: Heading down a dirt path, guests find a campground that has been torn apart by slashers. Masked maniacs will attack from the broken tents, brandishing instruments bloodied and bladed survival instruments and body parts.
  • Halloween Polka Block Party (Polka Medley Section): In the War of the Worlds section, the remains of the neighborhood are decorated for Halloween. The buildings are lit up with Halloween lights, the Yankovic Halloween Cutouts return, Skeletons representing Al and his band are in front of one house, and partygoers are dressed like various artists that Al had parodied. However, while Al happily greets guests, the partygoers seem to be infected by a rage virus, possibly from the plane that crashed into the set?
  • Kappowitz Diner (Food Song Section): The indoor area is set up like a grimy diner, with a Big Boy-esque Hollywood Harry mascot. In the diner, guests are assaulted by the smell of rotten meat, as mad chefs demand they eat it. Venturing into the kitchen, guests find butchers carving into living victims and turning them into various foods Al sang about. Fat Al will probably be in this area, maybe in the dining area, maybe as a jumpscare near the exit.
  • Last Scare: Exiting the diner, guests pass by a photo op where two costumed attendees have been pinned to the backdrop. As guests walk past the scene, a flash blinds them. Al will jump out in front of them with a Camera, hoping to see them next year.

Not gonna lie, that'd be pretty cool as hell if that were to happen.

With their new album coming out next month, I’m picturing a Slipknot house to be inspired by a music video of “Dead Memories” from All Hope Is Gone with the inclusion of one scene for Corey Taylor, and this is the closest one I could think of that could translate well with a nice flow as a house. The classic lineup would be the best way go with for the nostalgia, especially as a tribute to their deceased members.

• Like 2

I created an account just to post here. I have to give props to you guys, and I hope some of you can give some feedback on my ideas.

Time Terrors pt. 1

ICON: Lord of Time - an ambiguous figure, the Lord of Time has come to Universal with a message. In order to teach us a lesson, the Lord has unleashed ten houses representing the folly of man throughout time. His goal is to remind us of injustices past in order to stop those in the future. “Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

Nightingales: Shipwrecked - The sinking of the Lusitania is plenty horrific enough, a maritime tragedy permanently captured in our memories forever. But the already haunting imagery of the iceberg hitting the ship omits from memory the most disturbing losses of all: lifeboats not so much capsized as torn to pieces, surrounded by rivers of blood, with bodies split down the middle like the ship. Shrieking fanged banshees tore three boats apart with deadly precision - and almost as soon as they descended, they flew away. Angered by draft dodging socialites, the Nightingales used the tragedy as a chance for retribution. Relive the horrible night the ship sank - and the Nightingales gave a new meaning to the phrase “Eat the rich”! 

Soundtrack:

I’m Still Standing - Robyn Adele Anderson 

Feel Good Inc. - Robyn Adele Anderson

Closer - Robyn Adele Anderson

Vamp ‘25 - New Year’s Eve at bootlegger Sal Verona’s Art Deco mansion promises to be a shindig for the record books, filled to the brim with booze, flappers, and a swinging band! But, hey, what’s with that cat necking on with Sal’s dame? It turns out the old folks of our favorite greaser vampires know how to party just as hard! But these party snacks are well armed in more ways than one - and soon enough, you’ve found yourself in a deadly battle between vampires versus gangsters.

Soundtrack:

Ain’t Misbehavin’ - Fats Waller

Levitating - Sweet Megg

Chicago - Mr. Jazzek

Re-Charleston - Wolfgang Lohr

Gangster’s Paradise - Robyn Adele Anderson

Hooray for Hollywood! - You’ve been invited to the grand opening of Bauman’s Grand Japanese Theater, a red carpet affair alongside the greats: stars like heartthrob Mark Sable, juvenile darling Julie Darling, blonde bombshell Jane Marlowe, and more, alongside a bevy of chorus girls, reporters, scouts, directors, and big time producers. You might even be discovered tonight. But beware, because celebrity isn’t all it’s cracked up to be - especially when the lights go down…

Soundtrack:

Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway

Sing, Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman

Toxic - Melinda Doolittle

Gloomy Sunday - Paul Robeson

All Eyes on Me - Or3o

Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies - You’ve been chosen to retrieve lost artifacts stolen by the Nazis for experimentation. But you’re far too late - with the powers of Geistkraft on their side, Nazi Germany won’t take your attempt at seizure or the Allied Army lying down. Relive the original game: a train collision with a colossal beast sends you off track, into a barn where you encounter a Nazi zombie army. From there, you travel through fan favorite cutscenes, now unarmed, until a smashing final encounter with the God-King might just mean the end. And this time, you’re playing with one life.

Soundtrack:

Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen - Andrews Sisters

Seven Nation Army - Haley Reinhart

No Diggity - Ariana Savelas

Where is My Mind? - Allison Young

Zip Gun Bop - Royal Crown Revue

Bunker Madness - Carey Mayor Johnson McCartney has solidified his position by ferreting out any and all suspected Communists, effectively running them out of town - if they’re lucky. If not, they find permanent employment in the back of Meetz’s Meats. When the sirens for an alleged atomic bomb attack goes off, the general populace goes to the bunker under City Hall, while Mayor McCartney goes to his special room, with amenities fitting his elite status. There, he finds himself haunted by the ghosts of his victims - and targeted by his citizens for his increasingly suspicious behavior.

Soundtrack:

Sleep Walk - Santo & Johnny

Yakety Yak - The Coasters

Tonight You Belong to Me - Patience & Prudence 

Sway - Rosemary Clooney

I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos

Any suggestions for the next five houses (I think ten’s a good round number). Can anyone help with writing treatments as I’m not too confident about that area? I’d collaborate with you in Docs. And most of all, what are your thoughts on what I have so far, and do you think it’s any good (albeit a bit repetitive)? 

Edited by FierWryter
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, FierWryter said:

I created an account just to post here. I have to give props to you guys, and I hope some of you can give some feedback on my ideas.

Time Terrors pt. 1

ICON: Lord of Time - an ambiguous figure, the Lord of Time has come to Universal with a message. In order to teach us a lesson, the Lord has unleashed ten houses representing the folly of man throughout time. His goal is to remind us of injustices past in order to stop those in the future. “Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

Nightingales: Shipwrecked - The sinking of the Titanic is plenty horrific enough, a maritime tragedy permanently captured in our memories forever. But the already haunting imagery of the iceberg hitting the ship omits from memory the most disturbing losses of all: lifeboats not so much capsized as torn to pieces, surrounded by rivers of blood, with bodies split down the middle like the ship. Shrieking fanged banshees tore three boats apart with deadly precision - and almost as soon as they descended, they flew away. Angered by draft dodging socialites, the Nightingales used the tragedy as a chance for retribution. Relive the horrible night the ship sank - and the Nightingales gave a new meaning to the phrase “Eat the rich”! 

Vamp ‘25 - New Year’s Eve at bootlegger Sal Verona’s Art Deco mansion promises to be a shindig for the record books, filled to the brim with booze, flappers, and a swinging band! But, hey, what’s with that cat necking on with Sal’s dame? It turns out the old folks of our favorite greaser vampires know how to party just as hard! But these party snacks are well armed in more ways than one - and soon enough, you’ve found yourself in a deadly battle between vampires versus gangsters.

Hooray for Hollywood! - You’ve been invited to the grand opening of Bauman’s Grand Japanese Theater, a red carpet affair alongside the greats: stars like heartthrob Mark Sable, juvenile darling Julie Darling, blonde bombshell Jane Marlowe, and more, alongside a bevy of chorus girls, reporters, scouts, directors, and big time producers. You might even be discovered tonight. But beware, because celebrity isn’t all it’s cracked up to be - especially when the lights go down…

Miss Lunar Princess - In 1946, the town of Carey hosts a pageant in honor of both the return of the WWII soldiers and the full moon for the night the pageant is scheduled. The selection process for the contestants is brutal, with women being eliminated based on superficial flaws, size, age, and race. The judges culled only the most beautiful, all-American girls for the final ten. Unfortunately for those judges, these girls have a dark, hairy secret - one that’s unleashed at the peak of the full moon. And they intend to avenge their rejected sisters in womanhood…

Bunker Madness - Carey Mayor Johnson McCartney has solidified his position by ferreting out any and all suspected Communists, effectively running them out of town - if they’re lucky. If not, they find permanent employment in the back of Meetz’s Meats. When the sirens for an alleged atomic bomb attack goes off, the general populace goes to the bunker under City Hall, while Mayor McCartney goes to his special room, with amenities fitting his elite status. There, he finds himself haunted by the ghosts of his victims - and targeted by his citizens for his increasingly suspicious behavior.

Any suggestions for the next five houses (I think ten’s a good round number). Can anyone help with writing treatments as I’m not too confident about that area? I’d collaborate with you in Docs. And most of all, what are your thoughts on what I have so far, and do you think it’s any good (albeit a bit repetitive)? 

It's pretty good and as for house suggestions: Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies (a haunted house based on the lore of Nazi Zombies), Deathwatch (a haunted house based on the horror film of the same name), A haunted house that focuses on the origins of Lightning Gulch, A haunted house that takes place in New York City during the 1970s, and Bram Stoker's Dracula (a haunted house based on the 1992 film by Francis Ford Coppola)

• Like 2

Speaking of eras, am I the only one who wants a Woodstock themed with werewolves as a comedy zone? I know it sounds ridiculous, but if that idea were to happen, then it would be called “Wolfstock,” and it actually has a nice flow to it when you pronounce it. We could have scareactors playing as musicians who performed at the festival in 69 like Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin in a werewolf form. 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fear2010 said:

I’m starting to get a 30’s vibes with Hooray For Hollywood, and I could easily picture the facade to be big in one of the soundstages or parade buildings.  

Definitely intended! I figured anything with Nazis might be a touch controversial for Universal (although if I remember right, it has been done before) and I didn’t want to use vampires thrice in a row, which fit the Great Depression more than anything else, so Golden Age Hollywood and a beauty pageant parody fit best in my mind. Figured it would be tongue in cheek about the absurd controlling behavior of the studio system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

as for house suggestions: Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies (a haunted house based on the lore of Nazi Zombies)

I’ll admit I know nothing about this, but I think it could be the 1940s house, with Miss Lunar Princess becoming a scarezone or a house at a second LoT-hosted event. 

Deathwatch (a haunted house based on the horror film of the same name), A haunted house that focuses on the origins of Lightning Gulch, A haunted house that takes place in New York City during the 1970s, and Bram Stoker's Dracula (a haunted house based on the 1992 film by Francis Ford Coppola)

For the initial event, I pictured ten decades for ten houses, but future events could be the 1800s, the same decade from different perspectives, and the future. The New York house is brilliant, I’m thinking something to do with disco, Son of Sam, or the blackout, or a combination of these.

• Like 2

I did came up with my own Vamp scarezone idea both era and music wise as a sequel to the last one from 28 of Generation X Music icons as vampires set in 1999 mixed in with the Y2K hysteria. For example: the Grunge type vampires are Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain and Dave Ghrol, and Alice In Chains’ Layne Staley. And the Nu-Metal type vampires are Korn’s Jonathan Davis, and Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington. You also gotta add other iconic Gen X figures from other genres like Tupac, Biggie and Eminem to represent Rap/Hip-Hop, and the Spice Girls to represent Pop Music. 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, FierWryter said:

I’ll admit I know nothing about this, but I think it could be the 1940s house, with Miss Lunar Princess becoming a scarezone or a house at a second LoT-hosted event. 

For the initial event, I pictured ten decades for ten houses, but future events could be the 1800s, the same decade from different perspectives, and the future. The New York house is brilliant, I’m thinking something to do with disco, Son of Sam, or the blackout, or a combination of these.

A combination of these is pretty fine, I think the 1970s NYC would also focus on the crimewave it had back then but add in monsters and emons into the mix.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

also focus on the crimewave it had back then but add in monsters and emons into the mix.

Oh, the blackout was one of the peaks of the crimewave, almost a boiling over if you will, with muggings to the nth degree, looting, break-ins, assault, you name it. I’m already think either Dead Exposure or maybe even a humid, hot house with the Director (a big part of the madness was that it was a heatwave with no AC or fans, making even normal civilians turn to worse behavior).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FierWryter said:

Oh, the blackout was one of the peaks of the crimewave, almost a boiling over if you will, with muggings to the nth degree, looting, break-ins, assault, you name it. I’m already think either Dead Exposure or maybe even a humid, hot house with the Director (a big part of the madness was that it was a heatwave with no AC or fans, making even normal civilians turn to worse behavior).

Why not both of them? Or hell maybe you can include the ideas in the 1970s NYC haunt idea while also including the Blackout, Son of Sam, and even disco in some way.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FierWryter said:

Why not both of them? Or hell maybe you can include the ideas in the 1970s NYC haunt idea while also including the Blackout, Son of Sam, and even disco in some way.

Oh that’s the plan! I’m sorry that wasn’t clear. Paulo would be THE mini-icon in a way, featuring in the 1970s NYC house. He uses that night and into the next afternoon for shooting. You’re a cop or private investigator who wants to stop him but you have to go through the outdoor chaos and then an “interior” apartment building, maybe an elevator ride (hell, it’s a dream haunt, I can be frivolous) and then Paulo’s place, possibly done Dead Exposure style.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FierWryter said:

Oh that’s the plan! I’m sorry that wasn’t clear. Paulo would be THE mini-icon in a way, featuring in the 1970s NYC house. He uses that night and into the next afternoon for shooting. You’re a cop or private investigator who wants to stop him but you have to go through the outdoor chaos and then an “interior” apartment building, maybe an elevator ride (hell, it’s a dream haunt, I can be frivolous) and then Paulo’s place, possibly done Dead Exposure style.

It's okay, also that sounds pretty interesting and cool.

Okay, updated for a new CoD house and I’m working on a description for Wolfstock, as well as weighing the merits of house vs. scarezone for the latter. I’m thinking the E.T. queue as a hypothetical staging area, or maybe a miniseries of tents on a soundstage with astroturfing.

ICE NINE KILLS 2: Welcome to HorrorWood

Are you misunderstood? Are you more bad than good? Welcome to HorrorWood, where anyone would kill for a callback.

LA Police are on the lookout for Ice Nine Kills frontman Spencer Charnas, who is suspected of murdering his girlfriend in cold blood. Found at the scene of the crime was a mask and a CD, hand-labelled Welcome to HorrorWood, containing audio reminiscent of several horror movies. Investigators believe the disk to contain hints to other murders Charnas has potentially committed, with the film of reference being a reference to how the victims were murdered. Those with weak stomachs are advised to tune out now, as the murder scenes can and will be gristly.

I have seen less of these movies than I did the first Silver Screams album, so a lot of these are probably rather inaccurate. As with my first INK house idea, a lot of the characters will be captain ersatz'd with legally distinct variations, and the IX will be hidden throughout scenes.

ROOMS:

• Facade: A live recreation of the Horrorwood album cover. As guests walk up to the street, the hills of "Horrorwood" visible as a giant matte painting, the music plays previous Ice Nine Kills songs, and alternative versions of songs from WtH (Orchestral and Aucoustic). However, between the two buildings the audio switches to a loop of Opening Night.
  • Opening Night: Guests enter a building and find a homicide detective puzzling over a theory wall, images of grotesque movie scenes, photos of band members, and a few easter egg photos connected by pin and string. as guests get to the end of a hall, an image drops and a killer wearing an INK mask (the one with the roman numeral IX over the eyes) stabs at guests with an icepick.
  • Welcome to Horrorwood: Guests enter a room whose walls are decorated with portraits of film directors, horror memorabilia, and masks. Spencer's silhouette can be seen in a room over, as he writes the songs, before getting frustrated and picking up an ice pick and leaving. In the next room, with walls covered in sheets of lyrics, music, and music video scripts, is a woman's body, stabbed to death numerous times. Charnas will emerge from a wall with a pick. Leaving through a curtained door, guests find police investigating the house. One will emerge from the bushes, holding the INK mask in front of his face, in reference to Officer Dewey providing a similar fakeout in Scream.
  • A Rash Decision: From a Beverly Hills home to a log cabin bathroom, guests walk past a sink covered in blood and a two-way mirror with a woman with a horrible rash on her face picking off her skin. In the next scene, necrotized rash victims are on the floor (and... almost anything else but the main body is like, on the floors or furniture), and a man shoots his friend, a puppet of a guy practically melting into the corner, which shoots "blood" as the shotgun "fires". Another rash victim will rush guests into the next room, scratches on her arm revealing bone. As guests exit the cabin, they find a woman, still alive, fallen to pieces, a dog eating her lower torso. She reaches for the guests with her one good arm, and the man with a shotgun emerges from the other side, his lower jaw falling off from rash.
  • Assault and Batteries: In a city apartment, guests pass by a human-sized INK Doll box, which contains a homicidal Charnas Doll. The doll will break through the box, stabbing at guests. In the living room, guests see a corpse of a woman, her neck on the tracks of a toy train, and a son holding her head, smiling evily. Charny will attack guests with an axe. Leaving the apartment, guests find themselves in the ruins of a toy store. Surrounding them are walls of INK Doll boxes, some containing dolls and others containing scaracters. As lightning crashes outside, a horde of Charny dolls on a cart will charge forward while guests enter the next scene.
  • The Shower Scene: In the next scene, Spencer greets guests at the office of a motel. The walls are covered with taxidermy and paintings of Norma Bates, and everything is black and white. From one of the Norma paintings, eyes can be seen peering from the painting's eyes. Then guests find themselves in the Bates house attic, where a lighting fixture swings, making it appear that the corpse of Norma is laughing at guests. Finally, guests find themselves walking through a shower. On the curtain, guests can see a shadow approach, and Spencer, dressed like Norma, attacks guests with a knife.
  • Funeral Derangements: Guests find themselves leaving the Bates Motel on a dark highway. A semi truck will light up, blaring its horn, and drive towards guests. Then guests enter a pet "semetery", where Spencer is waist-deep in a grave, digging into the dirt with a pickaxe. From behind a crude tombstone, a feral cat animatronic lunges at guests. Entering the next room, guests see a procession of children in animal masks, and a zombie child stabbing an adult. One of the masked children will attack the guests.
  • Rainy Day: Guests find themselves in the lobby of the LAPD office, except the building has been trashed and the lights are flickering. A pair of double doors is barricaded by a board through the handles, yet the zombies on the other side have nearly broken their way through. Guests go past the desk into a lab, where Jill fires a pistol at several zombies that have broken through an observation window. A licker-esque zombie will lunge at guests from behind a cabinet, and guests find themselves in a room full of mutating corpses. On a catwalk above the corpses, Wesker strangles Chris with his tentacles. From behind a terminal on the other side of the room, a Nemesis will lunge out.
  • Hip to be Scared: Guests find themselves in a bedroom where someone was filming snuff porn. Two women are laid out on a bed, or more accurately, their body parts are scattered on the bloodied sheets, and the bonewhite walls are splattered with blood and gore. Spencer, playing the role of Patrick Bateman, will emerge from a closet, swinging an axe at guests. Then guests find themselves in Paul's apartment newspaper lining the floor. As they walk around the doped-up Paul's chair, Spencer approaches him from behind, wearing a bloodstained rain jacket. "HEY PAUL!" As the axe swings, Paul doubles over, and "blood" sprays on guests. Exiting the living room, guests find themselves in a room full of hanging drycleaned suits and seranwrapped corpses. As they push their way to the exit, Spencer, wearing nothing above the waist and probably nothing below the belt (the scaracter is probably wearing pants but his lower body is covered by the bannister), shouts at guests before dropping a chainsaw onto guests. The chainsaw is on a cord, and will stop above guests, before being reeled back to the Spencer scaracter's reach. And it's probably a fake chainsaw, what with the gas fumes a real saw would have.
  • Take Your Pick: Guests find themselves passing the front office of the Hanniger Mines. On the side wall, "SOON HEARTS WILL BE BROKEN AND THE DAMAGE SEVERE/YOU'LL FALL HEADLESS OVER HEELS ONCE THE 14TH IS HERE" is written in blood, lit with UV lights, and a heart rests in a box of chocolates. Hanging through the window is a victim of Harry Warden, who will come alive and reach out to guests, begging for help. From behind the bushes, however, Harry Warden will attack. Guests then enter a cave where a party was abandoned, littered with solo cups, beer cans, and other rager party detritus, and on the wall is another poem, "ROSES ARE RED AND VIOLETS ARE TOO/THEY'LL NEED YOUR DENTAL RECORDS TO IDENTIFY YOU". Through a door, guests can see a Harry dummy, but from another door emerges a man whose face has been fractured by Warden's pickaxe. Warden will emerge from behind the victim and pull him back. Then, in the mine showers, Guests see a woman impaled on a shower faucet, the shower head still running. As guests exit the showers, Harry Warden shoots at them with a nail gun.
  • The Box: Guests find themselves in a burning church, a glowing opened Lament Configuration, Pinhead behind the pulpit with nails in his palms. Exiting the room, guests witness Butterball flaying a victim pulled taut with chains. Rushing from a wall covered in flesh, Spencer rushes at guests, peeling the skin off his head. Guests then find themselves in Hell, surrounded by chains, spiraling pillars of flesh and gore, and overlooked by (a matte painting of) The Leviathan. From behind the pillars, Pinhead will attack with a bloodied hook.
  • F.L.Y.: Guests find themselves in a trashed laboratory, two telepods flashing. From behind a messy counter, a mutated Spencer emerges, wearing a labcoat, dripping green slobber from his mouth, his skin oddly colored and warty. Then guests enter a room and find a man, skin dissolved by acid dripping from above, screaming in agony. As he begs guests for help, a further mutated Charnasfly pops down from the ceiling. Back in the lab, Charasfly has started to merge with his machinery, the puppet screaming and writhing in pain. At times, a giant, grotesque mutant fly limb will reach out and try to grab guests.
  • Würst Vacation: Guests emerge from the lab, into a German gentleman's club. A woman auctions off guests to enthusiastic bidders, with one "claiming" his reward at the end of the scene. Guests then find a man slicing open a victim on a table, butchering him for meat. The victim begs for help, but the victim shuts him up, humming along to the song. The guests then find themselves in a room full of hanging corpses, and two living victims. A torturer takes a drill to one, and another prepares to slice into the other victim, but instead turns their knife to the guests.
  • Ex-Mørtis: The scene turns to the den from the Evil Dead cabin. From the windows, guests can see Deadite Linda dancing, and Henrietta will bang on the cellar door, demanding release. This distracts guests while Cheryl and Scott attack from behind the furniture. Going through the door, guests find themselves in the kitchen, where Spencer/Ash cuts his arm off with a chainsaw, splattering guests with water. Guests then proceed down a hallway of dirt into a cellar, where Henrietta has transformed into a grotesque monstrosity. From behind a bookshelf, a Deadite Ash will attack guests with his chainsaw.
  • Farewell II Flesh: Guests find themselves in a dimly lit bathroom covered in blood, with the image of the Candyman flashing in the cracked mirror. Suddenly the mirror opens along the middle, and Candyman's hook swipes at guests. The next room is pitch-black, but buzzing accompanies the music and shots of air make it feel like bees are attacking. The walls, as dark as it is, are waxy golden honeycombs coated with amber slime. Guests then find themselves in a burning room, the only way out through the mouth of a mural of Candyman. However, from the fire, Candyman emerges to take a final swipe at guests.
  • Finale: Guests pass by a police lineup of Charasfly, Spencer Bates, Ash Spencer, and Harry Warden, with a Spencer wearing the Silence mask in the middle and closest to the glass. Opening Night loops once again. At the exit, Charny and Spencer Bateman attack guests with a knife and an axe, respectivly.

Can you guess which of these movies I haven't seen and relied on TV Tropes for ideas? There's like... 9

oh god, I bs'd 9 segments in an ice nine kills house

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/27/2022 at 12:33 AM, FierWryter said:

Time Terrors pt. 1

Nightingales: Shipwrecked - The sinking of the Lusitania is plenty horrific enough, a maritime tragedy permanently captured in our memories forever. But the already haunting imagery of the iceberg hitting the ship omits from memory the most disturbing losses of all: lifeboats not so much capsized as torn to pieces, surrounded by rivers of blood, with bodies split down the middle like the ship. Shrieking fanged banshees tore three boats apart with deadly precision - and almost as soon as they descended, they flew away. Angered by draft dodging socialites, the Nightingales used the tragedy as a chance for retribution. Relive the horrible night the ship sank - and the Nightingales gave a new meaning to the phrase “Eat the rich”! 

Soundtrack:

I’m Still Standing - Robyn Adele Anderson 

Feel Good Inc. - Robyn Adele Anderson

Closer - Robyn Adele Anderson

Soundtrack:

Ain’t Misbehavin’ - Fats Waller

Levitating - Sweet Megg

Chicago - Mr. Jazzek

Re-Charleston - Wolfgang Lohr

Gangster’s Paradise - Robyn Adele Anderson

Soundtrack:

Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway

Sing, Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman

Toxic - Melinda Doolittle

Gloomy Sunday - Paul Robeson

All Eyes on Me - Or3o

Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies - You’ve been chosen to retrieve lost artifacts stolen by the Nazis for experimentation. But you’re far too late - with the powers of Geistkraft on their side, Nazi Germany won’t take your attempt at seizure or the Allied Army lying down. Relive the original game: a train collision with a colossal beast sends you off track, into a barn where you encounter a Nazi zombie army. From there, you travel through fan favorite cutscenes, now unarmed, until a smashing final encounter with the God-King might just mean the end. And this time, you’re playing with one life.

Soundtrack:

Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen - Andrews Sisters

Seven Nation Army - Haley Reinhart

No Diggity - Ariana Savelas

Where is My Mind? - Allison Young

Zip Gun Bop - Royal Crown Revue

Soundtrack:

Sleep Walk - Santo & Johnny

Yakety Yak - The Coasters

Tonight You Belong to Me - Patience & Prudence 

Sway - Rosemary Clooney

I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos

Apologies for not being specific, I meant like the Treyarch Nazi Zombies gamemode, but this is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so back with the second part! Let me know what you think! Scarezones and the final house next time. Thanks to Fear2010 and Twilight59 for your ideas!

Time Terror

Wolfstock - Turn out, tune in, and drop out…just don’t forget you may find some groovy ghoulies turning the mud pit into a monster mash. You happen upon a music festival in Wolves’ Hollow, Texas. The lineup isn’t quite Woodstock, but an up-and-coming psychedelic rock group, Bad Moon Rising, makes you pull over and sit a spell. Lost in plaintive howls and mind-blowing guitar solos, you hardly realize that night has fallen over the desert. The crowd of sexy hippies and the band on stage transform into beasts, and all seems like a bad trip…until a lost soul like you gets his arm chopped off. Now, it’s feeding time, and the tourists are supper.

Soundtrack:

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Help! - The Beatles

Summer in the City - The Lovin’ Spoonful

Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf

For What It’s Worth - Buffalo Springfield

The Director: First Cut - After months of rehearsals and solo table reads, Paulo Ravinsky is ready to make his American debut… as the director.

You’ve initially heard the rumors about a suspicious character lurking in the East Village. Then, you found a name: Paulo Ravinsky, a film student on foreign exchange. Chief made your case top priority, so when you get an address, you leave without a word, confident you don’t need to back up to subdue some malnourished, deluded creep from Yugoslavia or wherever. But ahead of you is a blackout. The street is filled with kids openings hydrants, people looting ATMs and shops, and savage, bloody beatdowns taking place. The apartment building Paulo lives in is void of human life, either due to the rioting, or one of the rickety elevators that you take up. The way to Paulo is ominously dark and you finally find him, you see the blackout end and the true darkness unleashed.

Soundtrack:

Paranoid - Black Sabbath 

Night of the Living Dead - Misfits 

Cherry Bomb - The Runaways 

Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield

Psycho Killer - Talking Heads

Teen Dancerama - Every teenager in Wyandot County, Ohio, wants to be on WKNB’s Teen Dancerama. It’s all good, wholesome, clean fun - nothing like D&D, heavy metal, or those nasty horror films the station used to air. The host, Lance Kaye, is warm…and very familiar. The current rash of youth crimes can’t possibly be related. But, all too late, the adult residents of Carey find themselves enraptured in horror, unable to leave their dens, as their children wreak havoc and take no prisoners in an attempt to build their own teenage wasteland.

Soundtrack:

Hangin’ Tough - New Kids on the Block

On Our Own - Bobby Brown

The Killing Moon - Echo & the Bunnymen

Bad Boys - Wham!

I Think We’re Alone Now - Tiffany

Base - It’s hot, it’s edgy, it’s radical! It’s totally extreme, in-your-face, it’s got attitude! It’s Base! 

The newest energy drink is Base, a neon green delicacy known for its sugary sweet lemon-lime flavor and the energy boosts it provides, far beyond that of Jolt and Josta. In fact, health risks are disregarded as sports teams and athletes worldwide fight to be sponsored by Base. Musicians appear in countless advertisements. But the Olympics brings horrific things to light. Team members turn on each other in competitive rage. Orgies (clothed writhing, to keep it PG-13) nearly break out on the field. Confessions of doping are shouted to the heavens. Outside the arena, in the streets of America, everyone begins fulfilling their basest instincts, all self-control lost. Anarchy reigns throughout the world as uninfected grunge rockers, gangster rappers and other corporate rebels hide in a outwardly abandoned mansion…until a massive horde of very infected and very avid fans find them. Travel through the mansion’s halls as you witness the ultimate meet-and-greet gone horribly wrong. 

Soundtrack:

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

Guilty Conscience - Eminem ft. Dr. Dre

Boys & Girls - Blur

(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop! Remix) - Britney Spears

When the Lights Go Out - Five

RUN! - The reality TV offering du jour is Run!, a show where D-list celebrities go on grand scale scavenger cities in world cities with ridiculous time limits. This evening’s edition is a bit more…cramped. A new host named Eddie has replaced the ubiquitous overgelled pretty boy, and the hunt is on in a warehouse. The difference is that Eddie’s releasing the hounds…and his ire. Pooki, India Tilton, Davy Dave, Damon Fowl, and Lila Frank have one objective…when the entitled scavengers become the hunted, Run! becomes RUN! 

Soundtrack:

Everywhere I Go - Hollywood Undead

Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

Kill You - Eminem

Waidmanns Heil - Rammstein

Lapdance - N.E.R.D. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, FierWryter said:

Okay, so back with the second part! Let me know what you think! Scarezones and the final house next time. Thanks to Fear2010 and Twilight59 for your ideas!

Time Terror

Wolfstock - Turn out, tune in, and drop out…just don’t forget you may find some groovy ghoulies turning the mud pit into a monster mash. You happen upon a music festival in Wolves’ Hollow, Texas. The lineup isn’t quite Woodstock, but an up-and-coming psychedelic rock group, Bad Moon Rising, makes you pull over and sit a spell. Lost in plaintive howls and mind-blowing guitar solos, you hardly realize that night has fallen over the desert. The crowd of sexy hippies and the band on stage transform into beasts, and all seems like a bad trip…until a lost soul like you gets his arm chopped off. Now, it’s feeding time, and the tourists are supper.

Soundtrack:

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Help! - The Beatles

Summer in the City - The Lovin’ Spoonful

Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf

For What It’s Worth - Buffalo Springfield

The description is awesome! “Bad Moon Rising” is one of the best choices for this idea, since CCR played at Woodstock. The Beatles makes sense too cause they were supposed to play there, but never happened. If there’s one thing I could add is a Werewolf-themed parody of Jimi Hendrix’s “Purple Haze.”

Furry Haze are on my skin

Human days are fading out

Going violent without a clue

‘Scuse me while I slash this guy

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

The description is awesome! “Bad Moon Rising” is one of the best choices for this idea, since CCR played at Woodstock. The Beatles makes sense too cause they were supposed to play there, but never happened. If there’s one thing I could add is a Werewolf-themed parody of Jimi Hendrix’s “Purple Haze.”

Furry Haze are on my skin

Human days are fading out

Going violent without a clue

‘Scuse me while I slash this guy

Pretty cool.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 8:36 AM, Fear2010 said:

Here it is! My newest fanmade house idea called Horror Nights: Revenge of The Rejects!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13xch3djf93-7PpwjobB1ROZiCxqQf2D3g__QaYM0GhM/edit

Just wanna know, is it alright if I add in your haunted house albeit with some tweaks to it (mostly on the ending) to my event idea lineup i'm working on my doc? It's a rebooted event lineup of an old event idea of mine that features Marty Mindfield in it. Apologies for double-posting btw.

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1