Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

@DocNiktMarrkinda to late ik, but like idk, these can fit right at home in this house (or in a sequel)

"Audi RS4 - Spider" - Can reuse a spider prop from Alice Cooper 3d: Welcome To My Nightmar

"Playstation 3 - Baby Doll" - Simple transitional creep out room.

"Any of the K-Fee commercials" - I mean...speaks for itself

"Metz - Judderman" - Can have tons of cool looking sets and puppets/costumes for this.

"Nintendo - You Cannot Beat Us" - Pixel like room with some puppets of those uncanny characters

"Idk what the hell to call them, but those creepy as hell japanese McDonalds commercials"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI

"Mcdonalds - Nose" - another creepy transitional room.

"Panda Cheese - Any commercial" - not really horror per say (besides the uncanny suit), but like....come on, it'll be amazing to see a room where the Panda is wrecking an entire room, and scaring you with a Panda Cheese in hand.

5 hours ago, themazethinker said:

@DocNiktMarrkinda to late ik, but like idk, these can fit right at home in this house (or in a sequel)

"Audi RS4 - Spider" - Can reuse a spider prop from Alice Cooper 3d: Welcome To My Nightmar

"Playstation 3 - Baby Doll" - Simple transitional creep out room.

"Any of the K-Fee commercials" - I mean...speaks for itself

"Metz - Judderman" - Can have tons of cool looking sets and puppets/costumes for this.

"Nintendo - You Cannot Beat Us" - Pixel like room with some puppets of those uncanny characters

"Idk what the hell to call them, but those creepy as hell japanese McDonalds commercials"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI

"Mcdonalds - Nose" - another creepy transitional room.

"Panda Cheese - Any commercial" - not really horror per say (besides the uncanny suit), but like....come on, it'll be amazing to see a room where the Panda is wrecking an entire room, and scaring you with a Panda Cheese in hand.

Great ideas.

How the hell is the Spider Commercial supposed to sell a car? I mean, spiders are cool and all, but having your car be a giant demon spider? Scary.

I did consider Baby Doll, but I forgot about it when I got around to posting.

K-Fee... classic jumpscares.

The Judderman was actually in the post. But considering what it is, a sequel giving some extra focus would be cool. Maybe the Judderman as an old woman peddling its "lovely metz".

You Cannot Beat Us. If Nintendo signs off on it, sure. The uncanny valley, threats, recognizability! But it's Nintendo.

The problem with Japanese Ronald McDonald is that I can't verify that they were used as actual commercials. And the Ronald McDonald Brand is something McDonalds is fiercely protective of. Trust me, I'd love to throw Ronald into the mix, but it's unlikely.

Nose would definitely work.

And Panda Cheese, definitely. Walk through the remains of the wreckage, when suddenly Panda appears to beat you over the head with a scene-related prop.

8 hours ago, themazethinker said:

So, weird idea....what if we combined two of your maze ideas

HELL OF ADVERTISING

and

WASTED: Hell of a Drug

to make a little maze....based off those weird ass PSA commercials. Of course, some won't be in due to touchy topics...but those commercials have potentials for some good rooms.

I like it

Also finally thought of a way to incorporate K-Fee in the haunt.

Just simply have it as an exit scare. Like, you don't need to add much detail to the exit, just standard leaving the soundstage stuff...but you hear that classical music playing, and on your left you see a crashed white car, with a bottle of K-Fee spilt from the crash. Whilst you are distracted from that, a Ghoul or Gargoyle creature emerges from the other side, chasing you out.

a fun idea i've been thinking of is, at very very rare occasions...you get the "lite" version of them (i:e a teddy bear, a low budget demon mask...or just some guy saying boo."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLcr57NLmDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QSXy4CRjUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI-vH5RVg5M

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hero-forged again, this time with a more classic theme.

UNIVERSAL MONSTERS HORRORTHON

DRACULA! FRANKENSTEIN! THE WOLF-MAN! Classics never go out of style, and we know it! So tonight, we've got a series of movies to commemorate the perennial favorites of horror fans everywhere, AS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE! You'll be on the edge of your seats as you witness chaos, carnage, and sheer terror!

~~~

I've been thinking about a "Niktmarr spin" on Universal Classic Monsters, and after playing around in Heroforge I wound up designing some monsters. Maybe one day I'll draw my own designs for house scaracters. But not today. Anyways, I've taken some liberty with the monsters, some as my own take on the design, others as a limitation of the Hero Forge service. (I could have sworn that they had fezzes.) Anyways,

~~~

ROOMS:

I8b8bUI.png

Queue: Guests line up and enter the Karloff Park Theater, a nice theater whose outside is covered in classic Horror Posters. Classic Halloween songs play, and the marquee reads UNIVERSAL MONSTERS HORRORTHON. Once inside, an usher leads guests to their theater. It is encouraged that the actors and actresses who play the usher interact with guests, acting as hypemen.

B3JqjdY.png

Theater: Clips from classic monster movies can be seen on the silver screen as guests make their way to the exits at the front. From the seats, The Red Death will rise up and attack guests.

Orvbtf6.png

Cemetery: Outside of the theatre, guests see a giant castle in the distance and a graveyard full of emptied graves. Fritz will emerge, threatening to brain guests with a shovel.

eJcWNxX.png

Chemist's Lab: Guests enter a black-and-white lab cluttered with chemistry equipment. Jets of air fire at guests, while the unseen adversary taunts them. As guests leave, the Invisble Man emerges, attacking guests with a needle.

cwtAnHz.png

Medical Lab: In the medical lab, Dr. Frankenstein is seen cutting open a cadaver and ranting about the process of creating life.

txIdZDg.png

Tomb: In a tomb, Rats are everywhere as Dracula lords over a captured and tied-up Van Helsing in a coffin. While ranting, he'll take the time to emphasize his vords with a jab of a stake, either towards guests or into Helsing's chest.

EtCJLa7.png

The Lake: Guests go outside the tomb, into a downright beautiful lagoon covered with exotic plant life. While admiring the scenery, the Gill-Man (who would be more screen-accurate than seen here) will lunge at guests.

z8hP9cQ.png

Temple: As guests go from the Black Lagoon to a temple, they witness Imhotep attacking a woman, draining her of her youth. As he turns to guests, he swipes at them with his bone-dry hand.

LiIUYCw.png

Backstage: In the backstage area of a theatre, Erik can be seen playing the organ, masked. He will lunge out at guests, before resuming his playing. Guests then find themselves in the aisles of the seats, when the chandelier swings towards them. As they exit the theater, the unmasked Phantom will attack.

4SaxAZB.png

Pyramid: In the sandy remains of a desert pyramid, are the corpses of archeologists, strangled to death. As guests make their way around the bodies, the perpetrator, Kharis, lurches forward, threatening to choke THEM.

a7MBtJa.png

Crypt: In a crypt covered with cobwebs and lit by lanterns, guests find the corpse of Fritz, his head caved in, and Dr. Frankenstein pleading for his life. Frankenstein's Monster will emerge, threatening to pound guests to a pulp.

kBnKodi.png

Romanian Village: As guests exit the crypt, they see a wagon, where the projected shadow of a man turning into a beast can be seen. In the deserted village, a werewolf's howl can be heard, and The Wolf-Man will attack.

ruHR1Ld.png

FINALE: Dracula's Dining Hall: Guests walk past a long table, filled with decaying body parts arranged into a ghastly buffet, and see the shadow of Dracula turning into a giant bat monster to attack a victim. Turning the corner, they see the bat monster in full detail. As guests exit the maze, they are attacked by Frankenstein's Monster and The Wolf Man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here’s my biggest dream house for HHN inspired by the Jungle Book as a spin-off of Scary Tales like Asylum In Wonderland from 25 but not in 3D. I think it would fit perfectly for either Soundstage 23 and 24 for a big and immersive experience to make guests feel like they’re walking through an actual jungle, and they’re big enough to bring larger-sized and taller plants in. It would make a lot of sense to give it a haunt treatment cause you have more than enough characters and the books are more darker than the Disney adaptations. Would love to hear some of your own ideas and suggestions of my dream house to mix in. 

Title

The Jungle House: Perils of Terror

The Backstory

Mowgli was unexpectedly separated from his/her (yes, there’s a female version of that character in certain adaptations) wolf pack family and gets lost into the deepest, darkest and most dangerous part of the jungle, as you follow his/her perils from start to finish.

Description

“Lost In the deep, dark jungles of India after a separation from the wolf pack, Mowgli the young and wild “human-cub” goes through the dangerous perils of what he/she called home as you follow through. Who could make it out alive the most?”

The Facade 

The facade is a large ancient Indian ruin with terrifying stone gargoyles of mythical creatures in Hinduism, surrounded by jungle plants and misty fogs. Howling wolves along with other animals noises and eerie traditional Indian music could be heard. 

Room Number One

The first room is filled with treasures, cobwebs, animal corpses and Indian artifacts. Guests will be greeted by a chaotic bandar-log (monkey) with a sinister smile who laughs like a maniac. Two more of the monkeys defends their treasures to scare off the guests with large, blood-stained bones in their grips, yelling at them to go away. 

Room Number Two

The second room is an outdoor jungle with plants, trees, and bushes. Behind you is the ruin you had walked through. While walking through deep, dark jungles of India, two Bandar-logs with vicious gorilla-like faces jumps on the trampolines, hiding around the plants to scare off the guests. 

Room Number Three 

The third room is also the same as the second but with Bagheera brutally eating either a hunter from a village or a British Colonialist on an ancient stone table and Baloo coming out at the guests for a scare, as you enter the next room. 

Room Number Four

The outdoor jungle experience continues with vines and leaves hanging to walk through on the left and right where Mowgli with wounds and cuts on his/her body pops out behind them, wearing only a pair of loincloth/bikini-like two piece on. The main character begs for help from the perils and find his/her wolf pack family. 

Room Number Five

The next room is a cave of dark psychedelic colors of meaty snake coils built by Kaa (as a female naga with a sari on and humanize-reptilian head shape). You hear her seductive voice in a mothering tone, telling you everything is okay and stay safe with her while seeing Mowgli struggling in a cocoon of thick, heavy coils with only his/her head visible. The naga slithers out of her coils she made as boo-holes to scare the guests, yelling at them how delicious they are with her forked tongue sticking out of her mouth. 

Room Number Six 

You’re back in the outdoor themed area of the jungle, noticing Mowgli managed to escape from Kaa with an empty cocoon of her coils, but she comes back for another scare out of the bushes, yelling at guests that they’ll will be in her grasp and stomach other than saying how delicious they are. 

Room Number Seven

Continuing the outdoor experience of the jungle, you hear loud animal noises and stampedes with elephants, rhinos, hippos, leopards, and gazelles coming out of the plants, trees and bushes left and right.

Room Number Eight 

You then enter a village that was destroyed by the animals after a stampede where some of the villagers pop up in front of guests for help. One of them is even a cannibal who is suffering from starvation. 

Room Number Nine

You enter one of the village’s homes featured gory corpses of the victims who were killed by Shere Khan. One of his victims is still alive, warning the guests to get out. The tiger himself hides behind one of the white bloody curtain cloths that may look like if they were entrances to the next room you go to but aren’t for a scare with a burnt mark on his face after being caught on the red flower (fire) by Mowgli before you exit to different paths of the final room from the left and right. 

Room Number Ten (Alternate Left)

You’re back at the outdoor jungle again with a wildfire occurred after all the destruction happened at the village where you see Shere Khan eating Mowgli for vengeance, walking into a dark, pitch black cave with very little lights for one last scare from the tiger himself before exiting.

Room Number 10 (Alternate Right) 

Like the left side of the final room, you’re also back in the jungle with with a wildfire happening, but you’ll get a different experience, as you see Mowgli killing Shere Khan with a knife and also eating the tiger’s organs out of his body to survive. You walked into a dark, pitch black cave for the final scare from not only the main character, but also his/her mentors Baloo and Bagheera. 

@themazethinker @Grime

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

PINK FLOYD: THE WALL: in 3D

"Is this where we came in?"

Floyd Pinkerton has had a rough life. He lost his father, was belittled at school by students and teacher alike, and was smothered by his overbearing mother. When the chance at fame knocks on his door, he takes it - but it's nowhere near the good life as Pink Floyd loses what little grip he had left and becomes a horrible monster.

It took me too damn long to listen to the full album. But I checked it off my bucket list, and now I have an idea for a house. It's not based directly off the movie, though it would borrow some elements. And it'd be in 3D.

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests put on 3D glasses and walk up to a giant recreation of the original album. As they approach, they see that the Wall has an opening, like how the entrance to CLOWNS 3D looked like the Clown's mouth, with the bottom fangs being in a recess. As they turn the corner, guests see PINK FLOYD: THE WALL on another segment of wall, and a scaracter disguised as the Wall jumps out at guests. Pink Floyd songs from other albums play until guests reach
  • In the Flesh?: Guests see a large crowd of concert goers in the stands as they walk across a stage. A fan will rush towards guests.
  • The Thin Ice/Another Brick in the Wall, Part 1: Guests pass by a crib. During The Thin Ice, the child's parents can be seen watching the child, only for the father to leave for Another Brick in the Wall. As guests continue into the house, shadowy creatures with glowing red eyes will attack.
  • The Happiest Days of Our Lives/Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2: Guests then end up in a British Schoolhouse, where various corpselike children sit in their tables. A scaracter playing the Teacher, taken from the movie, attacks guests with his ruler. Then guests find themselves walking above a meat grinder, on a platform that barely seems able to support them, red, visceral meat churning in the hopper. Guests then walk in front of the grinder, meat falling out of the grinding plate. A faceless child will rise from the bowl collecting meat, scaring guests.
  • Mother: Guests see a pretty high wall, few holes along the length. Pink's mother, a grotesque caricature of a smothering matron, will grab out from one of the holes.
  • Goodbye Blue Sky: Guests then walk into a graveyard where Pink is shown standing in front of a grave. No scares, just a somber moment of reflection.
  • Empty Spaces/Young Lust: Along another section of wall, an older Pink stalks the hall. Guests can see another Pink, ahem, "engaging" in illicit activity with a woman, but said Pink is a scaracter, like the Sick Things in Alice Cooper: Welcome to my Nightmare.
  • One of My Turns/Don't Leave Me Now: In a trashed hotel room, Pink will attack guests with a guitar. As the room transitions to the outside of the hotel room, through a busted window, a woman is seen thrown out of her room.
  • Another Brick in the Wall, Part 3/Goodbye Cruel World: Passing by the complete wall, guests see hands pressing against the other side of the wall. As guests enter the next room, a portion of the wall goes clear, revealing Pink bleeding from his orifices.
  • Hey You/Is There Anybody Out There?: Along the wall, see Pink begging for help in an enclosed part of the wall. The guests' shadows line the wall, as Pink begs to be noticed.
  • Comfortably Numb: Guests see doctors doping up Pink, some of which turn to the guests with giant syringes. As guests exit the room, they walk through a corridor, the walls disappearing to reveal a disorienting disappearing tunnel.
  • In the Flesh: Before guests is a tall stage, a surrogate band standing above them. The leader gestures along to the song. When the song gets to the racist parts, it cuts to instrumental. A demented fan will attack guests.
  • Run Like Hell: Guests exit under the stage into a street in chaos. As they wind their way through the wreckage, fans of Pink's music will attack. One resembles Doug Walker's character, The Nostalgia Critic, near the end of the scene.
  • Waiting for the Worms: Guests find themselves in a maze of flags (unlike the actual Hammer Flags), depicting worms. More fans will attack from behind the curtains. Like in In The Flesh, the racist parts are covered with sirens.
  • The Trial: Exiting the maze, guests find themselves in a giant courtroom. At times, giant puppet variations of The Schoolmaster, Pink's Mother, and Pink's Wife will reach for guests. At the final stretch, the Judge speaks up, revealing himself (a giant puppet as well), walking towards the guest line. The Judge is the same one from the movie.
  • Outside the Wall: As guests exit the maze, the last track of the album plays. Art is drawn on the wall, and guests exit through a demolished section. As they leave, a withered Pink attacks.
Edited by DocNiktMarr
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 7/4/2021 at 1:17 PM, Fear2010 said:

@DocNiktMarrWoah, a Pink Floyd house would be sick. Have you thought about doing Nine Inch Nails’ The Downward Spiral? That’s my biggest dream house music wise, and I still wanna hear your thoughts about my house idea above.  

I'm not that big on Trent Reznor's work, but I could try!

I'm gonna edit the original post to feature Another Brick in the Wall Part 3.

• 2 weeks later...

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN: THE HALLOWEEN FACTORY

The Dream Job becomes a Nightmare as you enter the Halloween factory! Overseen by Jack The Reaper, this is where Halloween begins to come to life. But be cautious, as the employees might use you to make the next big thing!

I'm not updating Tricks and Threats.

~~~

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests make their way up to a factory with Jack The Reaper's visage on it. Jack can be heard shouting bonuses to working in the factory over a loudspeaker. In shadows on the factory walls, guests can see animations involving various animatronics.
  • Factory Entrance: Entering the factory, guests are greeted by skeletal employees tending to conveyer belts moving Halloweenish things. Foreman Grim stands on a balcony, instructing the skeletons. "Powerhouse" can be heard playing in the early parts.
  • Hallway: Guests enter a hallway, where various people in Ghostface disguises can be seen peeking out from the doorways. Many can be seen dragging body parts behind them. As guests exit the hallway room, another Ghostface runs out of an office.
  • Card Room: Guests enter a room where a victim is strapped to a spinning wheel, cards lodged in the wheel and victim. Henry Hustle will walk out, pretending to rear up for a card toss, only to lift his head up, revealing that the clown face guests were seeing was a fake and his "Real" face is much scarier.
  • Trapeze Room: Guests walk around Harriette Hustle, who is swinging on a trapeze. Whether in front of or behind, she'll threaten guests with her knife.
  • Clown's Office: Guests see a clown hanging upside down behind a layer of plexiglass. When the plexiglass'd area goes dark, a scaracter playing a freed BBoJ will rush from an adjacent boo hole.
  • Sewer Room: Guests enter a room filled with sewer pipes. The scent of gray water permeates the room, and water splashes from a few pipes. From a pipe not in commission, Pennywise lunges at guests.
  • Cotton Candy Room: In a room full of dangling cotton candy cocoons, Shorty takes turns punching cocoons at guests and swinging at guests directly.
  • Ice Cream Room: Guests see a giant vat of ice cream churning, mixing vanilla with chunky blood and body parts. Kids are seen trapped in waffle cones, trying to escape. A two-headed clown will rush guests.
  • Resource Management: In a blacklit room, guests see Wacky pummeling a squirming man-sized bag with his hammer. As guests turn the corner, another Wacky will rush guests.
  • Nice Effin' Model: In a dark room, the spotlight focuses on a model of the factory. A voice shakily says, "Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse", and from the Darkness, The Ghost with the Most jumps onto the table. From this point on, the music switches to horror movie themes.
  • The Operating Room: In a room full of body parts, guests see the shadow of Bill Jackson cutting off his hands and replacing them with his buzzsaw and mallet. As the projection finishes, Buzzsaw himself will rush from the corner.
  • Hallway 2: Guests see a ghost wander in the hall ahead of them, before being attacked by the same ghost.
  • Cages: Exiting the hallway, guests find themselves between two tight rows of shaking cages. Some contain demon dogs, giant spiders, and kids. From one cage, a demonic hand lunges out.
  • Candy Corn Field: Guests wander outside, to a field of corn that smells oddly sugary - and the field is littered with dead birds. From the stalks, Night Stalker rushes out.
  • Spider Sanctuary: Guests wind up in a location littered with spiders of all sizes, including a few Jumping Spider animatronics. From a trailer covered in webs, jumps Mr. Howle.
  • Resource Storage: In a graveyard with various dug and filled graves, the Grave-Grabbing Corpse grabs at guests from his grave.
  • Factory Entrance 2: At the end of the graveyard is the factory side entrance. As guests enter the open doorway, the Caretaker rushes from a nearby mausoleum.
  • Hallway 3: As guests make their way to the next room, a bride carrying her groom's head will lunge out from an open door.
  • Daycare: Guest enter a room filled with toys that may or may not be haunted. Most of the kids are huddled in one corner, afraid of one girl. The one girl points at guests, and a shadowy spirit lunges at guests.
  • Shipping: In a room filled with coffin-shaped crates, a reaper rises. (The reaper is played by a scaracter on a pulley.) After rising, the reaper lunges at guests, before returning to position.
  • Sacrifice Room: In the center of a room with a pentagram on the floor, lit by candles, is a demon with a scythe and a ram's head. The candles will go out, and when they come back on, the Ram Demon attacks guests, before returning to the center.
  • FINALE: Guests enter a breakroom. Pop music is playing, and a few animatronics from before (mainly Wacky) will jump out to scare guests. As guests exit the maze, Jack the Reaper will attack.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

ICE NINE KILLS: THE SILVER SCREAM

I'm sure an advertising firm could put a better advertisement for an Ice Nine Kills house out there, so I'm just gonna skip to why. And the why is, they're a good band. The house would be based off of the movies that the songs are based off of for the most part, with the "Spencer Charnaz is a murderer" angle from the videos being skipped, though there will be differences (for example, befitting The "American Nightmare", Freddy Krueger will be wearing a Red and White sweater with blue sleeves so we don't have to license Freddy's design). The IX is hidden throughout the house, on killers' masks, on the set pieces, in the slashes, wherever.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests make their way to the Charnas Cinema, the marquee reading ICE NINE KILLS on one side and THE SILVER SCREAM on the other. Projected to the side are the music videos from The Silver Scream and Welcome to Horrorwood. As guests pass the concessions stand and rows of seats to get to the rip in the silver screen (also playing the same videos), they notice ALL the people they pass are dead. Making their way out of the screen, they find themselves in
  • The American Nightmare: a bloody boiler room with a projector screen showing footage from sleep studies. From behind the screen, The American Nightmare will claw at guests. In the next room, The Nightmare stands in front of a burning building, the flames erupting in an American Flag pattern, the stars replaced with an IX. From the opposite wall, guests are attacked by a barrage of hands with Freddy gloves.
  • Thank God It's Friday: Guests escape from the Nightmare, only to find a dying campfire surrounded by bodies. Jason will emerge from the trees behind the grisly scene, slashing at guests with a machete. After a short nature walk covered by corpses, with a victim being dragged underwater by an unseen assailant (Jason), guests make their way to a shoddily built cabin. In the cabin, lies Pamela's head. As guests exit the cabin, Jason attacks with an axe.
  • Stabbing in the Dark: Guests find themselves in a mental asylum's halls. The bodies of patient and doctor alike are strewn about, and Michael Myers will attack from a corridor. As guests find themselves surrounded by hanging sheets, the silhouette of Michael can be seen shifting from sheet to sheet, before Myers stabs from one of the sheets. Finally, guests find themselves in a closet lit by one dim, blue bulb. Myers stabs at guests from a hole he tore through the door.
  • SAVAGES: In a living room decorated with a large amount of bones, guests are attacked by a hammer-toting Leatherface, who emerges from a metal sliding door that he slams open. Guests then find themselves in a freezer filled with human bodies and human body parts. Leatherface will attack with a meat hook. FINALLY, guests find themselves in the Sawyer dining room. Grandpa pathetically swings a hammer while Choptop giggles to himself and Drayton attacks with a cleaver. (The family members are modeled after band members, and Drayton is Spencer.) As guests leave, Leatherface makes a final appearance, attacking with his chainsaw.
  • The Jig Is Up: Guests find themselves in a dingy bathroom where a severed leg is chained to a toilet's pipes. A man in a face mask will attack. Guests then find themselves in a array of deathtraps, some containing victims that will reach out for help, to no avail. Guests then find themselves in a room with a Reverse Bear Trap victim. Billy watches, mouthing along to the song (and headbanging) on a television screen. A pig mask is carving an IX into the victim, and will attack with their knife.
  • A Grave Mistake: Two dead, charred corpses lie on top of matching gravestones in a graveyard. The Crow will attack from the trees above. (I am unfamiliar with this movie, so I'm gonna be BSing the whole way.) In the next scene, The Crow can be seen in the shadows from a burning bar, before lunging at the line. Finally, in a dingy room, a murderer shoots at guests, before The Crow slits his throat from behind.
  • Rocking the Boat: Guests find themselves on a coast guard ship. Over the rail, guests can see the shadow of a giant shark.  The shark will occasionally bump the ship. Entering the cabin takes guests to the ocean floor. There's a red mist (stolen from the JAWS house proposal), from which Bruce emerges, gashing his teeth. Then, guests, are on the deck of the Orca. Brody is radiong for help, while Quint is being eaten alive. As guests escape, a gunshot and explosion is heard, and air and water splash on them.
  • Enjoy Your Slay: Guests find themselves in a hotel bar, abandoned besides the groundskeeper and a ghastly bartender. The bartender appears via a pepper's ghost effect, and the bartender is downing a bottle, surrounded by dozens emptied beers. In the next room, guests find themselves in a luxurious, but bloodstained bathroom. The caretaker will emerge from the shower curtain, alongside a spray of blood, and attack guests with an axe. Then, guests find themselves in a frozen hedge maze, chased by the caretaker.
  • Freak Flag: In a crumbling underground lab, guests see the crushed Dr. Satan, before being attacked by The Professor. As they escape the lab, guests see Mama Firefly preparing for the shootout. Captain Spaulding attacks from behind guests. Exiting to the front yard, Guests find themselves in a shootout between the Fireflies and the police. Otis and Rufus, wearing their armor, will attack guests.
  • The World In My Hands: As guests find themselves in an abandoned cookie factory filled with whimsical machines, they see a mummified skeleton wearing a lab coat and a holding two rotted hands. Guests are attacked by a man with blades for hands. Following a trail of carnage through a preppy yet corpse-laden suburbia, guests find the man holding a teenager's corpse in his arms, devastated by what he's done. As guests exit the maze, they find the man one last time, carving ice sculptures. He'll scare off guests.
  • Merry Axe-Mas: In a living room lit by a Christmas tree, guests see the corpses of a once happy family. A man in a Santa costume will attack from a doorway with an axe. Exiting the house and into the woods, guests see a bleeding corpse cut in half in the snow. "Santa" will jump out of the woods. Then, in a room that's rocking back and forth, red and green strobes violently flash as the corpses of men in Santa suits attack.
  • Love Bites: Guests enter a London hospital room. The place has been trashed, and the shadow of a man turning into a beast is projected onto the wall. Guests then find themselves in a subway, where a woman is looking for her boyfriend, who has turned into a werewolf and will attack on the other side of the tracks. Then, outside a porno theater, the wolf, fully transformed, is seen over her corpse.
  • IT Is The End: In a dark sewer, guests see a boy peering into a storm drain. Pennywise will attack from the darkness. Guests then walk past a scene from the music video, with a clown band performing and the psychiatrist in a bloodied mine cart. Spencer Charnaz will attack with a knife. Then, guests find themselves attacked by a barrage of ska clowns. As guests exit the house, The American Nightmare, Jason, and Leatherface will attack.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:32 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

ICE NINE KILLS: THE SILVER SCREAM

I'm sure an advertising firm could put a better advertisement for an Ice Nine Kills house out there, so I'm just gonna skip to why. And the why is, they're a good band. The house would be based off of the movies that the songs are based off of for the most part, with the "Spencer Charnaz is a murderer" angle from the videos being skipped, though there will be differences (for example, befitting The "American Nightmare", Freddy Krueger will be wearing a Red and White sweater with blue sleeves so we don't have to license Freddy's design). The IX is hidden throughout the house, on killers' masks, on the set pieces, in the slashes, wherever.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests make their way to the Charnas Cinema, the marquee reading ICE NINE KILLS on one side and THE SILVER SCREAM on the other. Projected to the side are the music videos from The Silver Scream and Welcome to Horrorwood. As guests pass the concessions stand and rows of seats to get to the rip in the silver screen (also playing the same videos), they notice ALL the people they pass are dead. Making their way out of the screen, they find themselves in
  • The American Nightmare: a bloody boiler room with a projector screen showing footage from sleep studies. From behind the screen, The American Nightmare will claw at guests. In the next room, The Nightmare stands in front of a burning building, the flames erupting in an American Flag pattern, the stars replaced with an IX. From the opposite wall, guests are attacked by a barrage of hands with Freddy gloves.
  • Thank God It's Friday: Guests escape from the Nightmare, only to find a dying campfire surrounded by bodies. Jason will emerge from the trees behind the grisly scene, slashing at guests with a machete. After a short nature walk covered by corpses, with a victim being dragged underwater by an unseen assailant (Jason), guests make their way to a shoddily built cabin. In the cabin, lies Pamela's head. As guests exit the cabin, Jason attacks with an axe.
  • Stabbing in the Dark: Guests find themselves in a mental asylum's halls. The bodies of patient and doctor alike are strewn about, and Michael Myers will attack from a corridor. As guests find themselves surrounded by hanging sheets, the silhouette of Michael can be seen shifting from sheet to sheet, before Myers stabs from one of the sheets. Finally, guests find themselves in a closet lit by one dim, blue bulb. Myers stabs at guests from a hole he tore through the door.
  • SAVAGES: In a living room decorated with a large amount of bones, guests are attacked by a hammer-toting Leatherface, who emerges from a metal sliding door that he slams open. Guests then find themselves in a freezer filled with human bodies and human body parts. Leatherface will attack with a meat hook. FINALLY, guests find themselves in the Sawyer dining room. Grandpa pathetically swings a hammer while Choptop giggles to himself and Drayton attacks with a cleaver. (The family members are modeled after band members, and Drayton is Spencer.) As guests leave, Leatherface makes a final appearance, attacking with his chainsaw.
  • The Jig Is Up: Guests find themselves in a dingy bathroom where a severed leg is chained to a toilet's pipes. A man in a face mask will attack. Guests then find themselves in a array of deathtraps, some containing victims that will reach out for help, to no avail. Guests then find themselves in a room with a Reverse Bear Trap victim. Billy watches, mouthing along to the song (and headbanging) on a television screen. A pig mask is carving an IX into the victim, and will attack with their knife.
  • A Grave Mistake: Two dead, charred corpses lie on top of matching gravestones in a graveyard. The Crow will attack from the trees above. (I am unfamiliar with this movie, so I'm gonna be BSing the whole way.) In the next scene, The Crow can be seen in the shadows from a burning bar, before lunging at the line. Finally, in a dingy room, a murderer shoots at guests, before The Crow slits his throat from behind.
  • Rocking the Boat: Guests find themselves on a coast guard ship. Over the rail, guests can see the shadow of a giant shark.  The shark will occasionally bump the ship. Entering the cabin takes guests to the ocean floor. There's a red mist (stolen from the JAWS house proposal), from which Bruce emerges, gashing his teeth. Then, guests, are on the deck of the Orca. Brody is radiong for help, while Quint is being eaten alive. As guests escape, a gunshot and explosion is heard, and air and water splash on them.
  • Enjoy Your Slay: Guests find themselves in a hotel bar, abandoned besides the groundskeeper and a ghastly bartender. The bartender appears via a pepper's ghost effect, and the bartender is downing a bottle, surrounded by dozens emptied beers. In the next room, guests find themselves in a luxurious, but bloodstained bathroom. The caretaker will emerge from the shower curtain, alongside a spray of blood, and attack guests with an axe. Then, guests find themselves in a frozen hedge maze, chased by the caretaker.
  • Freak Flag: In a crumbling underground lab, guests see the crushed Dr. Satan, before being attacked by The Professor. As they escape the lab, guests see Mama Firefly preparing for the shootout. Captain Spaulding attacks from behind guests. Exiting to the front yard, Guests find themselves in a shootout between the Fireflies and the police. Otis and Rufus, wearing their armor, will attack guests.
  • The World In My Hands: As guests find themselves in an abandoned cookie factory filled with whimsical machines, they see a mummified skeleton wearing a lab coat and a holding two rotted hands. Guests are attacked by a man with blades for hands. Following a trail of carnage through a preppy yet corpse-laden suburbia, guests find the man holding a teenager's corpse in his arms, devastated by what he's done. As guests exit the maze, they find the man one last time, carving ice sculptures. He'll scare off guests.
  • Merry Axe-Mas: In a living room lit by a Christmas tree, guests see the corpses of a once happy family. A man in a Santa costume will attack from a doorway with an axe. Exiting the house and into the woods, guests see a bleeding corpse cut in half in the snow. "Santa" will jump out of the woods. Then, in a room that's rocking back and forth, red and green strobes violently flash as the corpses of men in Santa suits attack.
  • Love Bites: Guests enter a London hospital room. The place has been trashed, and the shadow of a man turning into a beast is projected onto the wall. Guests then find themselves in a subway, where a woman is looking for her boyfriend, who has turned into a werewolf and will attack on the other side of the tracks. Then, outside a porno theater, the wolf, fully transformed, is seen over her corpse.
  • IT Is The End: In a dark sewer, guests see a boy peering into a storm drain. Pennywise will attack from the darkness. Guests then walk past a scene from the music video, with a clown band performing and the psychiatrist in a bloodied mine cart. Spencer Charnaz will attack with a knife. Then, guests find themselves attacked by a barrage of ska clowns. As guests exit the house, The American Nightmare, Jason, and Leatherface will attack.

I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see an Ice Nine Kills house fleshed out like this. They’re my favourite band and I’d love for their music to be incorporated at the event 

• 4 months later...

Here is it! My second fanmade dream HHN house Inspired by NIN’s The Downward Spiral that is also based on my interpretation of the album. After listening to the Spiral again, It made me realize how challenging it’d be to make a house of it not just because of the heavy topics such as mental illness and substance abuse (unless they add a disclaimer), but also how unsure I am what would Trent Reznor feel about it, since he’s pretty forward-thinking when it comes to music and the Spiral still might be very personal to him now. But this is just something I wanna do for the fun of it like the last one I did. Enjoy! 

Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral 

Description: Go on a decline and follow the life and times of Mr. Self Destruct from the classic 1994 concept album by the Grammy Award-Winning and Rock & Roll Hall of Famers Nine Inch Nails. When you go deeper in the spiral, there’s no chance of turning back. 

Facade: You enter a maze of outer and inner covers of the album artwork, including the iconic “Wound” front cover, and the “Future Echos” with blood-stained feathers on the floor. The actual facade of the house is a dead, rotten brain with an the iconic band logo tattooed above on the middle while on the left and right sides are the shell spirals, spinning around slowly, as you enter the mind and world of the album’s protagonist.

Mr. Self Destruct: The spiral starts with the home of the protagonist, starting to feel so depressed with a hint of anger in his living room on a couch while watching TV of muted live performances of NIN with drugs and porn magazines on the table, and posters of industrial bands other than NIN such as Ministry and Stabbing Westward on the walls. The protagonist is a rivethead, as a reference to the band’s music scene. It may look like he was in a good place, but isn’t. As you leave the living room, you enter the short hallway of doors where the protagonist yells at you, telling you to leave him alone and he is so destructive with death threats, raising his left or right arm up and holding a large-sized injection needle, as a reference to his struggles with substance abuse.

Piggy: I think this is Trent Reznor’s take of a break-up song, so I’m picturing the next room to be the living room that is the home of the “Piggy” who is the protagonist’s ex-girlfriend with pig sounds as a background other than the song itself. Like the main character, she’s also a rivethead with posters of industrial bands and logos in this scene. The only difference is she’s a hybrid of both human and pig. You see the protagonist arguing with his ex-girlfriend over their relationship. You walked through the small hallway of doors again where the “Piggy” pops up for a scare, yelling at you with profanity and saying things like “Piss off, jackass,” “Fuck you,” and “Go to Hell, Asshole!  We’re done!” 

On the other side of the small hallway, the protagonist fires back at the “Piggy” for another scare as a response to his ex-girlfriend by saying “Well, fuck you too, and I don’t care about you anymore cause you can’t stop me!”

Heresy: The next room is where the protagonist began to lose his faith and rejects at a fictional religious venue, vandalizing fictional religious status and symbols in a very blasphemous way with the lyrical chorus of the song graffitied on the walls. A couple of more scareactors as the main character are in their hiding spots to pop up in front of the guests to scare, yelling at them by saying “I don’t need faith, and I’m better off without it!” and “Don’t want it, don’t need it anymore,” holding a broken off statue head with small cracks in his grip. 

Realistically, I could see Universal go with a more fictional religion than actual ones cause if they did, then it would cause some stir from local communities. But still retain the purpose of the album’s story and theme.

March of The Pigs: The next won’t feature the protagonist, but it is about his negative view of society and humanity in everyday life. The people are the human pig hybrids like the main character’s ex-girlfriend at an urban town street with walkways. Some of the “pigs” will pop up to scare the guests. One is a violent butcher who works at a local butcher shop, one is a cop with a taser on his left or right hand who pops out of the alley, then another is an angry driver in his/her car, yelling at the guests to “Piss off and get out of the way.” But there are more “pigs” in this room before you enter the next. A barber also jumps out who is equally violent as the butcher, a bartender sprays some beer (which is actually water) at you, and a homeless person from another side of the alley jumps out with a knife and yells at them to “Get off his property.” You’ll also hear the pig sounds in the background other than the song itself.

Closer: To casual listeners, this song is about sex, but it’s actually more than that. It’s also related to depression and the desire for sex, so he could feel better despite his rough sayings and personal problems. You enter a strip club where the protagonist enjoys his moment with a young and beautiful female stripper on stage dancing. The main character tells her how much he wants to make love with her to fix his mental health problems in the same talking point of the song. Then you enter the changing room where both female and male scareactors as ugly-looking strippers pop out of the curtains to scare guests, saying “See my world and love me like an animal!” and “Feel me from the inside!”

Ruiner: The next room is inside the protagonist’s brain where a more sinister-looking cell character - whose name is the Ruiner - messes around with the main character’s mind, as you then next walk through the blood vessels of the organ that were ripped in holes where the Ruiner and the devilish cells pop out to scare the guests. The room extends with the protagonist in his bedroom, laying on his bed and notices his conditions has gotten worse than expected, as he shakes his body and struggling in a weird way, and screaming at the same time like a cry for help.

The Becoming: The protagonist is losing his old-self and all of his bests, as the new self is starting to become the worst of himself. The walls of his bedroom were punch through in holes and graffitied words that saids “Both humanity and society sucks!! I hate you all!”, and his furniture were also destroyed by him. The main character sits on his broken bed with a dull and emotionless yet anger-looking face of expression. You walk through another small hallway of doors that were also vandalized where the protagonist pops up for a scare, yelling at them “that they all suck” and they should “go fuck themselves” while holding either a kitchen knife or an injection needle to attack.

I Do Not Want This: This song sounds a lot like if someone trying is to help the main character, but he doesn’t need it. So, he got me thinking if he was at a asylum/mental hospital. The next room is a therapy room where the psychiatrist speaks to the protagonist about his behavior, trying to help him recover. The main character was strapped on the couch, hating all the things he said and trying to ignore him. As the room extends, the protagonist managed to break through, beating and torturing his doctor while yelling he doesn’t need any help nor doesn’t he want a treatment. He also destroyed the office furniture and desk with the title of the song on the front wall for guests to see.

Big Man With Gun: The protagonist lets out his insanity even more, and all hell breaks loose, as the main character pulls a Jack by releasing the patients from their cells and cause carnage in order to escape. You walkthrough a damaged hospital hallway with patients popping out with sharp medical instruments to scare the guests. You then enter the activity room where the patients are trashing it down with corpses of nurses and orderlies. The protagonist pops out on the other side of the room, toying with a pistol, shooting wildly, and screams “Me and my big fucking gun!” with mad laughter.

A Warm Place: You’re back in the protagonist’s living room. He trashed everything except his couch and table with drugs and porn magazines atop. You see him lying on a couch, trying to relax, and stay calm, and feel better with odd facial expressions as a hint of more insanity to come. You’d think it’s over, but it’s not.

Eraser: The first part of the room is a dream scene where he’s back at the strip club, while talking dirty to the young and beautiful female stripper after her performance, as a bigger, fatter, and uglier female stripper pops up for a scare to reference the calm lyrics of the song before you get to the heavier part, then it extends to a bloody splattered room where the protagonist harms himself so horribly that he was coated with blood, scars, and scratches and screams in front of the guests to do what ever they want with him and kill him.

Reptile: The next scene is a dark shady alley where you meet a prositute that is hybrid of both human and lizard, asking to take her for love. The alley gets darker and darker, as you witness the “Reptile” again pop up for the scare along with the protagonist, as she was roughly dragged by him. He was in a very delusional state, thinking she cheated him but wasn’t.

The Downward Spiral: The protagonist hits the lowest of the spiral where he’s back at his home in the living room, harming himself even more, as it extends to his destroyed bedroom where the Ruiner from the brain is making the main character to kill himself with a pistol, but keeps failing while the protagonist prevents himself many times as he could.

Hurt: His destroyed home has become a complete mess. Everything is filled with dirt, mud, blood, and shit with corpses of other characters the main character had seen and met from previous scenes of the house as a reflection of his life. It’s nothing but an empire of dirt like one of the lines from this song. He’s sitting on a couch with a gun wound on his stomach, letting himself die with no help, as you get one last scare from a rivethead devil with a chainsaw who is about to take the protagonist to hell. This character is a reference to the final line on the chorus of “Heresy,” as it extends to a shell spiral, spinning around quickly.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

Here is it! My second fanmade dream HHN house Inspired by NIN’s The Downward Spiral that is also based my interpretation of the album. After listening to the Spiral again, It made me realize how challenging it’d be to make a house of it not just because of the heavy topics such as mental illness and substance abuse (unless they add a disclaimer), but also how unsure I am what would Trent Reznor feel about it, since he’s pretty forward-thinking when it comes to music and the Spiral still might be very personal to him now. But this is just something I wanna do for the fun of it like the last one I did. Enjoy! 

Dude, this is wonderfully brutal

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Dude, this is wonderfully brutal

Thanks! All of the scenes were based on my interpretation of the album. The reason why I’ve made it cause I had been wondering where the places the main character was at other than going on a mental decline from start to finish. If it were to happen, where would it be located? I guess it would work either way at a parade building or a soundstage. Have you checked out my first fanmade HHN dream house yet? Would love to hear your thoughts on that too.

On 3/13/2022 at 10:21 PM, Fear2010 said:

Thanks! All of the scenes were based on my interpretation of the album. The reason why I’ve made it cause I had been wondering where the places the main character was at other than going on a mental decline from start to finish. If it were to happen, where would it be located? I guess it would work either way at a parade building or a soundstage. Have you checked out my first fanmade HHN dream house yet? Would love to hear your thoughts on that too.

I know nothing about haunt placement, having never been to a Universal park. And The Perils of Terror is a pretty good house idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Willy Wonka & The Toxcolate Factory

Description: Congratulations! You’re one of the luckiest winners to go on a hellish tour with Wonka himself where everything is both sweet and rotten! He needs somebody to find the “perfect new flavor,” can you make it out of the factory alive? 

Facade: The Wonka factory is dark, big, shady and downright dirty with splattered chocolate and other sticky candy flavors on the walls, and puddles of candy ingredients on the ground with a radio stuck, cueing a interview with the winners of the contest. You’ll also see explosive light effects on one of the facade’s windows with booming sounds in the background.

The Lobby: You enter the first room of the house with introduction of Wonka himself, welcoming you to his factory. Though it’s not big as the facade, but it is downright messy and dirty coated with many different flavors that were considered to be failures from his point of view. 

The Underground Tunnel: Next is a tunnel with frames of Wonka himself and brand logos on the left while on the right are Employee of the Month frames. The scent maybe sweet inside, but the walls and ceilings moves a little more closer to you to make it look and feel like if it was shrinking.

The Chocolate Room: Some candy plant are maybe new, and smell good. But most of them are on a process of decomposition. Almost all of them are rotten and decayed as the factory itself with Oompa Loompas coming out of the plants to scare guests with “human flavor” candy, wanting you to try them out Some are bloody, some are dead body parts attached to the candy. After that, you see Augustus trapped in a chocolate quicksand, struggling to get himself out.

Fear Tunnel: You enter into the tunnel of Fear with reflective screens that shows all of the winners’ worst fears like in the original movie but more updated and graphic.

The Inventing & Testing Room: Next you see the Oompa working on their untested prototypes and show some to the guest. The first scare in the room is Ficklegruber popping up with his front teeth missing like in the book, and Blueberry Violet then pops up who looks more like if she was infected by a deadly disease. Rather than turned into a ball, only her skin turned blue with some parts of her body inflated, as the room extends with a more messier Inventing & testing room with blue blood splattered everywhere and some remainings of Violent’s body. While the Oompas clean the room up and singing at the same time, one of them will pop up to scare guests while holding Violet’s head in front of them, officially declaring the invention was a flop.

The Lick-able Wallpaper Hall: Some tongues are stuck on the walls, and torn off where a couple of the tongue-less Oompas pop out for some scares, blood drooling out with a gross scent.

The Fizzy-Lifting Drink Room: This is where you see Charlie and Grandpa Joe floating up in air, struggling to get themselves down from a large sharpe fan of blades by burping. You see lots of bubbles, and sprinkles of water as a blood reference with sliced corpses of the Oompas around the floor.

Good nut, Bad nut: This where you meet hybrids of a human and squirrel in their own work uniform, one of them will pop up to scare, saying how much of a spoiled and idiotic little bastard Veruca was on the “Good Nut” section. Half of Veruca’s body is placed in a fire pit on the “Bad Nut” section of the room along with her parents and a squirrel where she attempted to catch as a pet, but failed - and scent of burnt bodies. 

Wonkamoblie Track: You walkthrough the track of the Wonkamobile. Lots of foam bubbles are scattered, and sprinkles of water are sprayed left and right. Some of the Oompas will scare off the guests with bulky firehoses, yelling at them to get off the track cause they’re not allowed to be on it or they’ll spray them to death. At the end of the track, you see the Wonkamoblie on one side, and Wonka himself ushering the guests to the next room.

Wonkavision Studio Room: Everything around you is plain white with larger sized, unwrapped chocolate bars that are leaning around. Some are laying on the middle of the room that guests could walkthrough either left or right. The big white camera is mounted above the front of the room with snapshot sounds in the background and flashes of light. The Oompas in their protective jumpsuit gears and googles on hide in the leaning chocolate bars where they pop up to scare guests to get off the camera area. After that, you see the Oompas brutally trying to grow Mike back to his original size and height, and torturing him with an automatic, modern designed rack.

Wonka’s Office: Like in the original movie, everything is split in half, and some split in quarter. Wonka yells at the guest that they got nothing, and say both “Good Day, Sir!” and “Good Day, Ma’am!,” jumping out of the closet door. 

Charlie’s Home: Wonka has kicked both Charlie and Grandpa Joe out of the factory with a glass elevator that crashed into their home. No one in the family survived the destructive crash, and all of them are dead. Some are squished, some were brutally stabbed by the broken glasses of the elevator, as Wonka jumps out for the last scare, saying that he owns everything with the inclusion of you.

Edited by Fear2010

• 2 weeks later...

My newest fanmade house idea is here, and this one is for the anime buffs. I’ve noticed how much everyone in the HHN fan community wants an anime based house. Demon Slayer is the most wanted, but Inuyasha is another series worth mentioning cause it’s a Youkai show and you also have more than enough memorable characters that scareactors, and even professional cosplayers could play as. Rather than the following the story, I simply just gave it a horror treatment and revolved around Naraku, since he’s the main antagonist of the series. Hope you guys enjoy, and would love to hear your thoughts about this fun idea that is very unlikely to happen. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-4XsVIWuPiM4-il_o4Zy212ZCio6UoxRSMQaUJpOGD8/edit

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 11:50 AM, Fear2010 said:

My newest fanmade house idea is here, and this one is for the anime buffs. I’ve noticed how much everyone in the HHN fan community wants an anime based house. Demon Slayer is the most wanted, but Inuyasha is another series worth mentioning cause it’s a Youkai show and you also have more than enough memorable characters that scareactors, and even professional cosplayers could play as. Rather than the following the story, I simply just gave it a horror treatment and revolved around Naraku, since he’s the main antagonist of the series. Hope you guys enjoy, and would love to hear your thoughts about this fun idea that is very unlikely to happen. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-4XsVIWuPiM4-il_o4Zy212ZCio6UoxRSMQaUJpOGD8/edit

This is pretty good. I imagine a HHN event similar to my fan-made one with houses that take place in different time periods.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

This is pretty good. I imagine a HHN event similar to my fan-made one with houses that take place in different time periods.

Thanks! I thought it’d be fun to do house inspired by an anime series for myself. The rest of my house ideas are also on Google Docs, and I’m working on my next one right now. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11VKaDeRSk25dkj5ZLq_iICYPJF5YgbeIGgbQ501ogiE/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11GMMubevP6-SnNok3l7PTM5j-o_5qg3fV9dKenp_baE/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rSGZ1xD3zZpCownYi1wB8DrKtLR0qyCUtESdLRPA1o/edit

• Like 2