Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

5 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Maybe, but once you hit MK Ultra it's basically WASTED II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO. And the sequels I'd like to make of WASTED would be focused on Drunk Driving and hippies getting LSD spiked with rage drugs.

Now THAT would be fucking cool!

MINES OF THE DAMNED

There's such thing as digging too deep. The Weits Mining Company found this out too late, when they hit... something. The manager's attempts to find out exactly what haven't been turning up. Enter the mines, but keep an eye out.

So Tom Waits covered Heigh Ho. That's the idea behind this house, a dark mine setting. Like The Depths from Knotts. But not as wet. Gas mask-wearing miners lurk around the corners of this gem-encrusted mine, not in their right minds. And Wait's Heigh Ho definitely needs to play at some point, even if just in the queue.

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests enter the mine's quarry, passing by the Quarrymaster's shack. He's worried about his men, pacing back and forth, interrupting himself to tell guests to stay away. As guests enter the mine, they find a deranged worker, also pacing along the path, but gibbering to himself about what they found. He'll also interact with guests.
  • Mine Entrance: The lighting turns to lamplight, as guests find the first few workers who didn't escape the mine.
  • The Tunneler: As guests make their way through the mine, a tunneling vehicle will charge at guests. I don't know whether it'd have a drill or a digging wheel, but either way, the guy in the cockpit wants you dead.
  • Toxic Gas: A screen of foul-scented fog chokes the air, while monitors beep. Miners who removed their masks, burns covering their faces, will attack.
  • Mine Cart: Guests pass by a piece of track. At times, a cart will careen forward. From a stationary cart to the side, a miner attacks.
  • Dynamite: A miner detonates a plunger, shaking the room and filling the air with dust. (Fog.) He will then attack from the dust.
  • The Payload: The cave widens to a large opening full of shimmering gemstones. Miners will hide behind rocks, preparing to strike.
  • Flare Gun: As the gems continue to line the walls, a miner will attack with a flare gun. As he pulls the trigger, a flare's scream pierces the air, and the room lights up red.
  • Possession: A miner convulses on the ground, as a spirit enters his body, Mind Flayer-style. While this distracts guests, two more miners, carrying a resisting miner, will attack guests.
  • FINALE: You Only Moved The Headstones!: How did things get this bad? The miners accidentally broke into the remains of a cemetery. In holes lining the walls, are coffins of varying states of decay. Skeletal arms will reach out from some of them. Meanwhile, more possessed miners will attack.

Before ghostly possession, other gimmicks included the miners finding a buried alien spacecraft that brainwashed them, or digging straight into Hell, OR the miners just being evil fantasy dwarfs. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

MINES OF THE DAMNED

There's such thing as digging too deep. The Weits Mining Company found this out too late, when they hit... something. The manager's attempts to find out exactly what haven't been turning up. Enter the mines, but keep an eye out.

So Tom Waits covered Heigh Ho. That's the idea behind this house, a dark mine setting. Like The Depths from Knotts. But not as wet. Gas mask-wearing miners lurk around the corners of this gem-encrusted mine, not in their right minds. And Wait's Heigh Ho definitely needs to play at some point, even if just in the queue.

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests enter the mine's quarry, passing by the Quarrymaster's shack. He's worried about his men, pacing back and forth, interrupting himself to tell guests to stay away. As guests enter the mine, they find a deranged worker, also pacing along the path, but gibbering to himself about what they found. He'll also interact with guests.
  • Mine Entrance: The lighting turns to lamplight, as guests find the first few workers who didn't escape the mine.
  • The Tunneler: As guests make their way through the mine, a tunneling vehicle will charge at guests. I don't know whether it'd have a drill or a digging wheel, but either way, the guy in the cockpit wants you dead.
  • Toxic Gas: A screen of foul-scented fog chokes the air, while monitors beep. Miners who removed their masks, burns covering their faces, will attack.
  • Mine Cart: Guests pass by a piece of track. At times, a cart will careen forward. From a stationary cart to the side, a miner attacks.
  • Dynamite: A miner detonates a plunger, shaking the room and filling the air with dust. (Fog.) He will then attack from the dust.
  • The Payload: The cave widens to a large opening full of shimmering gemstones. Miners will hide behind rocks, preparing to strike.
  • Flare Gun: As the gems continue to line the walls, a miner will attack with a flare gun. As he pulls the trigger, a flare's scream pierces the air, and the room lights up red.
  • Possession: A miner convulses on the ground, as a spirit enters his body, Mind Flayer-style. While this distracts guests, two more miners, carrying a resisting miner, will attack guests.
  • FINALE: You Only Moved The Headstones!: How did things get this bad? The miners accidentally broke into the remains of a cemetery. In holes lining the walls, are coffins of varying states of decay. Skeletal arms will reach out from some of them. Meanwhile, more possessed miners will attack.

Before ghostly possession, other gimmicks included the miners finding a buried alien spacecraft that brainwashed them, or digging straight into Hell, OR the miners just being evil fantasy dwarfs. 

Nice idea, only thing i'll change is that through out the maze, more subtle changes of a demonic appearance appear on the miners (tainted veins, rolled up eyes, longer nails, skin blemishing, etc etc)

20 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Nice idea, only thing i'll change is that through out the maze, more subtle changes of a demonic appearance appear on the miners (tainted veins, rolled up eyes, longer nails, skin blemishing, etc etc)

A good idea, but a lot of the miners would be covered by safety gear. Sure, the veins and blemishes would be visible on the neck, and the nails could break through the gloves, but the gas masks would make it hard to see the eyes. Still, I'd allow it.

1 hour ago, DocNiktMarr said:

A good idea, but a lot of the miners would be covered by safety gear. Sure, the veins and blemishes would be visible on the neck, and the nails could break through the gloves, but the gas masks would make it hard to see the eyes. Still, I'd allow it.

How about maybe have some of the miners to be unmasked and no gloves?

On 7/19/2019 at 2:24 PM, Twilight59 said:

How about maybe have some of the miners to be unmasked and no gloves?

Fair point. It's just that I imagined a bunch of Harry Warden-like figures throughout the maze (minus the Toxic Gas scene, where the figures are unmasked).

Still, giving them demonic features would work just as fine, possibly better, than just leaving them mundane. And I did figure that the possessed miners could have lit lenses on their masks.

• Like 1

I'm sorry if i sound rude, but will you ever do the original haunt ideas in this thread that haven't been done. I don't want to pressure you, but some ideas sound spectacular for mazes (Macbeth, Den Of The Dragon, Run: To Hell And Back, Halloween Havoc, The Hallows Best Forgotten, The Great Halloween Scare-A-Thon, Containment, Wrath of the Glademother The Undead Dome, The Hit, Apocalypse In Wonderland, Murder Gras, Fall of Atlantis, Urban Fantastik, The SlayPen, Rock N Roll: Shock Your Soul, Cyanide And Happiness, HORRORCANE). Im not forcing you, and you can do whatever idea old or new you want.

4 hours ago, themazethinker said:

I'm sorry if i sound rude, but will you ever do the original haunt ideas in this thread that haven't been done. I don't want to pressure you, but some ideas sound spectacular for mazes (Macbeth, Den Of The Dragon, Run: To Hell And Back, Halloween Havoc, The Hallows Best Forgotten, The Great Halloween Scare-A-Thon, Containment, Wrath of the Glademother The Undead Dome, The Hit, Apocalypse In Wonderland, Murder Gras, Fall of Atlantis, Urban Fantastik, The SlayPen, Rock N Roll: Shock Your Soul, Cyanide And Happiness, HORRORCANE). Im not forcing you, and you can do whatever idea old or new you want.

Turns out, I proposed some things that I might not be the best to design. A good few in this list (RUN: THaB, Apocalypse in Wonderland, Cyanide and Happiness, Murder Gras), plus the Mystery Science Theater house.

Still, might make a few of these. Namely, The SlayPen, R&R: SYS, MacBeth, Urban Fantastik... maybe Fall of Atlantis and the Hit. The rest, I just kinda... lost interest. Except HORRORCANE, which I haven't touched due to the rise of hurricanes hitting Orlando during HHN season.

Maybe I'll do one of the "lost interest" ideas first. Probably The Hallows Best Forgotten. I didn't lose interest in creepy vintage costumes, I just couldn't decide what scenes would be in such a haunt. It'll probably be a fun thing to research. (Probably Bobbing for Apples and a Divination scene.)

4 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Turns out, I proposed some things that I might not be the best to design. A good few in this list (RUN: THaB, Apocalypse in Wonderland, Cyanide and Happiness, Murder Gras), plus the Mystery Science Theater house.

Still, might make a few of these. Namely, The SlayPen, R&R: SYS, MacBeth, Urban Fantastik... maybe Fall of Atlantis and the Hit. The rest, I just kinda... lost interest. Except HORRORCANE, which I haven't touched due to the rise of hurricanes hitting Orlando during HHN season.

Maybe I'll do one of the "lost interest" ideas first. Probably The Hallows Best Forgotten. I didn't lose interest in creepy vintage costumes, I just couldn't decide what scenes would be in such a haunt. It'll probably be a fun thing to research. (Probably Bobbing for Apples and a Divination scene.)

Hey dude it's alright, some ideas sound good in my head, but they quicklly go down hill (mainly hardcore mode, as most of the games i haven't even played, and the haunt was just getting to long). I actually have tons of images to help inspiration for Hallows Best Forgotten.

For scenes, i can imagine such things like a halloween festival gone haywire and back alley trick or treaters.

32 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Wait did you actually proposed some of the things to someone or no?

3 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Wait did you actually proposed some of the things to someone or no?

no.

3 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Hey dude it's alright, some ideas sound good in my head, but they quicklly go down hill (mainly hardcore mode, as most of the games i haven't even played, and the haunt was just getting to long). I actually have tons of images to help inspiration for Hallows Best Forgotten.

Yeah, a lot of things sound cool, only for me to realize that I'm out of my element.

Anyways, here's wonderwall The Hallows Best Forgotten.

~~~

They say nothing can beat a good homemade costume. If you want proof, just look to vintage photos of Halloween costumes from the early 20th Century. Those costumes are like Cocaine-Fueled Nightmares. But the 1920's are gone, and they can't hurt you anymore...

OR SO YOU THOUGHT.

Malevolent spirits have taken a liking to these costumes, alongside everything else of the old Halloween Holiday. Trapping victims in a dark mimicry of those olden days, the spirits are rearing to have fun - and tormenting you is the best part!

Okay, let's clear some things. I have "Vintage Halloween Costumes" on Google in another tab, and boy howdy there are some things to avoid. Namely, on the third row there's a kid covered in swastikas. Which, back then, made since, but post-WWII that's a no-no for obvious reasons. Plus, there are probably some racist stinkers in the bunch. Like in the Mardi Gras scene in Abbott and Costello Go To Mars, where there's a woman with a giant, racist mask. Still, the clowns, monsters, witches... there's enough material for a house and accompanying scarezone.

Actual aesthetics? A lot of the house is Sepia-Toned, with many Black and Orange elements. The music is period-appropriate Jazz, Swing, and Ragtime.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Enter a giant group photo of a troupe of Trick-Or-Treaters, with THE HALLOWS BEST FORGOTTEN stained into the top of the photo.
  • Spinning Tunnel: Entering the tunnel, the soundtrack becomes warped, and voices mock guests.
  • Barn: Guests enter a barn, where the music goes back to normal and everything seems... charming? Except everyone's in a creepy costume. Jack-O Lanterns are everywhere, and a clown invites you to stay a while.
  • Treacle Game: Then things get dark. Literally, the lights go out. Treacle hangs from strings from the ceiling, meaning guests walk into a sticky hanging thing. (Wash during the day, please.) A spirit creeps up beside the line, scaring guests.
  • Bobbing for Apples: The spirits then play a nice little game of bobbing for apples. And by that, I mean they're shoving a victim into a washtub, face-first, and reveling like she was actually winning.
  • Divination: Guests then enter a house, where a woman stares into a wall mirror longingly, and a witch's silhouette is on the wall. A breezy voice recites a poem about the activity, stating that she SHOULD see her future husband, but if she sees a skull, she'll die. And guess what's hiding behind the mirror? A spirit in a skeleton costume.
  • Pumpkin Carving: It goes dark once more, and Jack-O' Lanterns float in the air. From a boohole, a spirit in a pumpkin mask will lunge at guests with a carving knife.
  • Vintage Artwork: Guests then enter a maze of vintage Halloween artwork, depicting witches, cats, Jack-O' Lanterns, moons... characters dressed like these depictions will lunge at guests.
  • Coven: Three women in hag masks tend to a boiling cauldron. One will break from the group to lunge at guests.
  • Scarecrows: Then there's a hall full of old-timey scarecrows. While many move their heads and arms, only one will lunge at guests. Guess which one! It changes with the shifts!
  • Trick Or Treating: Stepping onto a long road, guests find themselves in the middle of a vintage trick-or-treat scene. There are many child mannequins, and quite a few actors roaming about, some hostile.
  • Finale: The Graveyard: Guests then enter a cemetery, where many ghouls, ghosts and goblins lurk between the tombstones. The exit is through a crypt, which features a replication of the group photo from the facade. Then, suddenly, a vampire attacks for one last scare.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

no.

Yeah, a lot of things sound cool, only for me to realize that I'm out of my element.

Anyways, here's wonderwall The Hallows Best Forgotten.

~~~

They say nothing can beat a good homemade costume. If you want proof, just look to vintage photos of Halloween costumes from the early 20th Century. Those costumes are like Cocaine-Fueled Nightmares. But the 1920's are gone, and they can't hurt you anymore...

OR SO YOU THOUGHT.

Malevolent spirits have taken a liking to these costumes, alongside everything else of the old Halloween Holiday. Trapping victims in a dark mimicry of those olden days, the spirits are rearing to have fun - and tormenting you is the best part!

Okay, let's clear some things. I have "Vintage Halloween Costumes" on Google in another tab, and boy howdy there are some things to avoid. Namely, on the third row there's a kid covered in swastikas. Which, back then, made since, but post-WWII that's a no-no for obvious reasons. Plus, there are probably some racist stinkers in the bunch. Like in the Mardi Gras scene in Abbott and Costello Go To Mars, where there's a woman with a giant, racist mask. Still, the clowns, monsters, witches... there's enough material for a house and accompanying scarezone.

Actual aesthetics? A lot of the house is Sepia-Toned, with many Black and Orange elements. The music is period-appropriate Jazz, Swing, and Ragtime.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Enter a giant group photo of a troupe of Trick-Or-Treaters, with THE HALLOWS BEST FORGOTTEN stained into the top of the photo.
  • Spinning Tunnel: Entering the tunnel, the soundtrack becomes warped, and voices mock guests.
  • Barn: Guests enter a barn, where the music goes back to normal and everything seems... charming? Except everyone's in a creepy costume. Jack-O Lanterns are everywhere, and a clown invites you to stay a while.
  • Treacle Game: Then things get dark. Literally, the lights go out. Treacle hangs from strings from the ceiling, meaning guests walk into a sticky hanging thing. (Wash during the day, please.) A spirit creeps up beside the line, scaring guests.
  • Bobbing for Apples: The spirits then play a nice little game of bobbing for apples. And by that, I mean they're shoving a victim into a washtub, face-first, and reveling like she was actually winning.
  • Divination: Guests then enter a house, where a woman stares into a wall mirror longingly, and a witch's silhouette is on the wall. A breezy voice recites a poem about the activity, stating that she SHOULD see her future husband, but if she sees a skull, she'll die. And guess what's hiding behind the mirror? A spirit in a skeleton costume.
  • Pumpkin Carving: It goes dark once more, and Jack-O' Lanterns float in the air. From a boohole, a spirit in a pumpkin mask will lunge at guests with a carving knife.
  • Vintage Artwork: Guests then enter a maze of vintage Halloween artwork, depicting witches, cats, Jack-O' Lanterns, moons... characters dressed like these depictions will lunge at guests.
  • Coven: Three women in hag masks tend to a boiling cauldron. One will break from the group to lunge at guests.
  • Scarecrows: Then there's a hall full of old-timey scarecrows. While many move their heads and arms, only one will lunge at guests. Guess which one! It changes with the shifts!
  • Trick Or Treating: Stepping onto a long road, guests find themselves in the middle of a vintage trick-or-treat scene. There are many child mannequins, and quite a few actors roaming about, some hostile.
  • Finale: The Graveyard: Guests then enter a cemetery, where many ghouls, ghosts and goblins lurk between the tombstones. The exit is through a crypt, which features a replication of the group photo from the facade. Then, suddenly, a vampire attacks for one last scare.

I got tons of "Halloween School Bus Massacre" vibes from this. also, while searching images, i found this.

Image result for vintage halloween costumes

16 hours ago, themazethinker said:

I got tons of "Halloween School Bus Massacre" vibes from this. also, while searching images, i found this.

Image result for vintage halloween costumes

That could be in the Vintage Artwork section. Cat and all.

To clarify, The Vintage Artwork scene is like the "All Work and No Play" segment from Hollywood's The Shining, but with more art and boo-holes.

ROCK AND ROLL: SHOCK YOUR SOUL

One of the most powerful things in the world is music. Some of the most powerful forms of music is along the lines of rock and metal - and despite what some uptight pastors and grannies would tell you, it's not inherently evil. However, like all things, the power can be used for corrupt ends. In a tragic turn of events, the forces of Hell have cultivated the power of various songs to bring forth Hell on Earth. If you can survive the onslaught, it's possible that you'll live to see the music returned to the mortals - but only "if".

I have a liking for rock/metal music.

That's about it.

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests enter a giant album cover, with the house name as the title, various songs within as the tracks listed, and a warped image of a tortured soul shredding on a guitar. Songs that aren't included in the house play. (Rooms can be in any order.)
  • Iron Man (Black Sabbath): Guests enter a lab with some kind of portal experiment going on. Suddenly, the lights flicker, and the Iron Man (not the Marvel Superhero, but a grotesquely metallic man with glowing eyes) lunges out. In the transition, the Iron Man chokes a scientist, before setting his sights on the guests.
  • Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin): Guests board a giant viking ship, frozen over. Frost vikings will attack. In the transition, they enter the land where the hotsprings glow - and are attacked by another frost viking.
  • Frankenstein (Edgar Winter Group): Guests enter Frankenstein's lab, where he and Igor jam out while cutting up corpses for their experiments. In the transition, The Monster attacks.
  • Another One Bites the Dust (QUEEN): Guests walk into a back alley filled with gun-toting gangsters. In the transition, a gangster falls towards guests, shot, and "blood" splatters on them.
  • The Trooper (Iron Maiden): Guests enter a Revolutionary War battlefield. Undead Redcoats and Patriots alike will attack in the cannon smoke, including a Union Jack-toting Eddie. One of the dead soldiers, whose head's been knocked off, will lunge at guests.
  • Master Of Puppets (Metallica): Guests then enter a room, covered in drugs, where the drug users have been turned into puppets. Some will attack with knives/mirror shards. In the transition, another puppet attacks.
  • Ghost Riders in the Sky (Spiderbite): The room fills with a dark fog, and the music is joined by stampeding hooves. A skeletal horse above the fog breathes fire, and damned cowboys hide in the fog. In the transition, one of the Devil's steers attacks, complete with hot breath.
  • Sympathy for the Devil (The Rolling Stones): Guests enter a demonic parlor, where a man dressed as Old Scratch lipsyncs to the song. Damned souls will attack. In the transition, The Devil will attack with his trident.
  • Doctor Feelgood (Motley Crue): Guests pass by a wrecked ambulance, which hides Dr. Feelgood. Rat-Tail Jimmy will burst out of the back doors, brandishing a syringe, cocaine on his nose. In the transition, another Jimmy attacks, but with distorted features, blaring lights, and a swaying floor.
  • Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N Roses): Guests enter a dense jungle, where jungle creatures attack (Puppets). In the transition, SLASH.
  • Highway to Hell (AC/DC): Guests cross a stretch of highway. Demons will attack from parked vehicles. In the transition, a giant 16-wheeler will charge towards guests.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

THE UNDEAD DOME

Turns out, zombies aren't that scary. Sure, there was a massive surge of undead cannibals, but it took us five days as a species to negate the threat! Sometimes, mankind is capable of amazing things.

...aaaaaaaand then reality TV came back. Zombies controversially became this season's main gimmick: Who can live in a house with zombies? Who can do the coolest trick with zombie? Who can marry a zombie? A lot of it's stupid. The Undead Dome, at the very least, has physical comedy. And it's mostly safe, despite being an obstacle course.

Outside of TV (besides political ads and news coverage), things get a bit more interesting. There are a few different sides on how we should view zombies. There are three major idealogoies: Are zombies merely props to be used for whatever purpose? Does a zombie have the rights of a corpse? Does a zombie have the rights of a human? That last point is argued by the Zombie Rights Movement - who are basically PETA for cadavers.

Well, for craps and laughs, you sign up for The Undead Dome, and manage to get on the show! But things quickly turn for the worse when a ZRM representative shows up...

~~~

Zombehs.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter a TV studio building. A Giant Screen on the side advertises The Undead Dome, and an usher gives you a ruleset. Corny Wipeout-esque (the show, not the game) music plays. Occasionally, the TV shows footage:
  • Queue Videos: There are commercials for various shows. The Undead Dome, I Love Zombies, Zombie House, Can Your Zombie Do THAT?, a lot of the stupid stuff. But there's also an ad for Graves, Zombie Hunter, a Dog-esque show where, instead of collecting bounties, Graves handles Zombie infestations (I separated it from the rest because it's actually pretty cool), news coverage of the aftermath of a ZRM protest-turned-undead massacre, and a political ad where a man promises to give all zombies peaceful rest.
  • Game Show Start: You head through the studio, getting to the start of the show. Except... from a closet, a ZRM guy with bolt cutters lunges out.
  • Maze Entrance: The Dome is visible, in all its plasticky glory. You enter via a giant zombie's head, going through the gaping maw. From this point on, every zombie has a chance to lunge at you.
  • The Tilt-a-Floor: Zombies line up on either side of the path, which tilts. Keep your balance!
  • Bump-N-Go: Zombies are tied to giant bumpers that lurch towards the ride.
  • The Cranium Cage: Contestants then run through a cage where the dead try to break through. Some will "tear through" (use a hinged door in the lattice) for a scare.
  • The Shoving Wall: On one side is a wall full of fake zombie hands, that will pop out at random. On the other side, is a pit of zombies, complete with a victim trying to climb out. (There's enough room in the haunt for this to be safe, but in-universe, it's a thin walkway where the hands are a real threat.)
  • The Dropping Dead: Contestants hit an open part of the course, sky's beautiful tonight. Except a bungie zombie will drop down and claw at guests.
  • The Zedlock: The next obstacle is two spinning columns, with four zombies on each. The columns spin so that contestants have to run between them, but if they time the run wrong, they could get hit by a zombie.
  • Zomit Attack!: From above, a giant zombie head pukes on guests. (Don't worry, it's water.) A freed zombie will attack during this scene.
  • The Final Stretch: Okay, first, it's a maze. Second, Zombies attack from every dead end. Third, it's mirrored and has strobe lights. RUN.
  • Like 1

HALLOWEEN HAVOC

Every late September, Bill DeToum gets to work on his yearly project - The DeToum Haunted House, a backyard haunt to entertain trick-or-treaters. For weeks, he's been working with friends and family to improve on his craft, and really make guests scream. But... things can easily go wrong. One of the props he bought from an antique store carries a curse, that brings a troupe of malevolent spirits into the mortal world every Halloween night. Will the DeToums survive the onslaught? Or will they be sent to an early grave?

So I like to watch yard haunt videos on YouTube. This house would mimic the feel of those homemade haunts - lots of cheap backdrops and decorations that look store-bought. With a lot of effort put in to make things look like they're actually in a backyard, when the tarps are torn or you step into an outside scene.

ROOMS:

• Facade: There's a house with an impressive Halloween graveyard out front. Tombstones, lights, projections, a hearse, they went all out. Guests walk up beside the garage, which is open but covered with dark tarp, into the entrance of the yard haunt. Halloween music plays, but screaming and violence can be heard from the garage, and a victim will crawl out, only to be dragged back in.
  • Entrance: Guests pass by one of those skeletons that have the microphone, so that the skeleton says what you say. Except this skeleton is alive, and pissed. He's strangling his voice actor with the microphone cord. As guests get to the next scene, a pumpkin-headed scarecrow pops out from a boo-hole.
  • The Boiler: Guests then enter a red-lit area, lined with pipes, covered with fog, and with those exposed wire props. A parent has been thrown into the wires, which fry him alive, and a deranged maniac that totally isn't Freddy Krueger, we promise, taunts guests. A burned victim will occasionally reach out from an open boiler, but Sharp-Hand Joe will force him back in.
  • CIRCUS!: Guests then enter a carnival tent, where a victim is tied to a spinning wheel and impaled with knives. A clown ringmaster will appear, "throwing" a knife at guests. A zombie monkey will burst out of a cage, and a cartoony clown with a giant mallet attacks.
  • Aaarrrrr: Then guests walk between two pirate ships. Alestorm plays, cannons fire (which ripped holes in the tarp), and some of the pirates attack guests. At the end, a skeletal parrot flies toward guests.
  • Slasher: Guests exit the tarp for a bit, where an actor is supposed to menace guests with a chainsaw. Except the curse has caused the guy to be possessed, and now there's a bunch of dead guys all around. Chainsaw guy will attack guests.
  • Doctor's Orders: Re-entering the tarped area, guests find themselves in a hospital. A John Doe prop lies on a bed, covered in blood, occasionally rising, and a corpse in a body bag attacks an actor playing the doctor. As guests leave, another scaracter, playing John Doe (with glowing red eyes under the sheet) will lunge out.
  • Vroom: Guests then walk around a hearse. The driver, a dummy-turned-psycho undertaker with a serious case of road rage, insults guests while revving the engine. Suddenly, the vehicle lunges forwards, right towards part of the line! Of course, it's on a track and stops and returns before any damage, but that's out of universe. In-universe, the dummy's being an ass.
  • Prison: A dark area, the prison scene has several animatronics behind bars, and a few actors were supposed to be at a table, threatening guests. Well, the actors are dead, and the animatronics will taunt guests before peeling back the bars and attacking again.
  • Creepy Barn: The tarp is replaced with sheet metal, and a skeletal horse neighs from behind a fence. Scarecrows attack with sharp instruments.
  • Witchery: A witch stirs a cauldron, stating her pre-recorded lines and cackling. A dragon animatronic (puppet) will attack guests.
  • Dollies!: Lots of creepy dolls. While all of the recently-animated dolls squirm, one whose mouth opens like this creep's feeds on a victim, and a busted porcelain doll attacks.
  • Zombie Palette Fence: Zombies reach from between the slats in the palette fence, moaning for brains. Suddenly, a zed rips through the boards, and attacks!
  • Graveyard: Another open area, this one darker, as if it became later in the evening, guests enter a graveyard. From a mausoleum, a phantom hovers, before lunging out. A plasticky vampire feeds on who was supposed to be a sheet ghost actor. A tall, faceless creature in a suit hides by a tree, and will lurch at guests. Finally, a ghoulish undertaker will strike with his shovel, either acting like he's about to brain a victim, or slamming the metal head against a concrete tombstone.
  • FINALE: Haunted House Garage: Entering the garage, guests find... a maze of tarp. A giant, kinda foglike Jack-O' Lantern head has taken control of the tarp, and mocks guests. As for what has happened? Well, an actor who was supposed to play the piano is now hanging by his neck on a cackling ghost prop. A woman tries to avoid the Jack-O' Lantern, who has grabbed her axe with his tarp form and is swinging at her. A hole in the tarp eats an actor alive, and on the other side, you can see his mulched remains! Finally, the Jack-O Lantern mocks Bill, holding him in his sheetlike clutches, and you see that the fog is coming from a lantern - the prop that started it all. Bill yells at guests to run, and as guests leave, a piece of tarp, formed into the shape of a ghoul, rushes the guests.

It's... basically Night of the Living Decorations, given the house treatment.

• Like 2

Macbeth: Hail to the King

...Do I NEED to introduce this?

Backstory is, back in high school we had to read Macbeth - a story of murder, madness, and Scotland, penned by The Bard himself. And we got to watch both the Soviet-esque version starring Sir Patrick Stewart AND the Playboy-produced Roman Polanski movie. (I bet you did not expect to see those words together. Don't worry, it's not explicit, Playboy was trying to tap into the mainstream market so it's less smut and more Conan.) The teacher stated that Macbeth was the Shakespeare play that would work the best as a horror movie - Stewart's performance (...as well as basically everyone else in the production) backed her up.

Also the Patrick Stewart version buffered during the "Is this a dagger I see before me" part, so it looked like Professor X was flipping the class off for about a minute.

~~~

The facade of the house is the Globe theater, with William Shakespeare standing out front. He invites guests to experience today's play, interacts with guests, and generally seems to want people to have a good time. As guests make their way through the seats, to the stage, the music turns ominous.

Leaving the stage, guests see the shadow of MacDonwald's execution. As the blade drops and the traitor loses his head, a spurt of water splashes guests.

Then guests pass by Macbeth and Banquo meeting the witches. One of the bearded hags may attack guests.

Then, guests see Macbeth follow a ghostly dagger (the dagger is a projection) to Duncan's room. In the next scene, Macbeth stabs Duncan, releasing another spurt of water. In the transition, Lady Macbeth attacks with a bloodied dagger.

The Porter then greets guests - stuff about Beelzebub, The Other Devil, Nose Painting, Sleep, and Urine.

Guests then pass by a murdered guard. Macbeth appears again, slitting the other guard's throat.

The next scene is a wooded area. Banquo shouts at Fleance, telling him to run, before getting murdered. The other two murderers prowl the woods. Fleance appears, hiding from the murderers.

At a banquet hall, Macbeth freaks out. Occasionally, the reason appears - BLOODIED BANQUO! (Banquo's ghost is a Pepper's ghost effect.) In the transition, Banquo's ghost appears from a Boo Hole to attack guests.

We then see the three prophecies, ushered in by the hags. The armored head, bloody child, crowned child with a tree. THEN guests enter a room with a seemingly infinite number of Fleances. One is an actor who will jump at guests. The weird sisters will jump out at guests in the next scene.

Then the massacre at Macduff's castle. Soldiers attack anyone that moves, including the wounded Lady Macduff.

As we move into the final act, things get weird. The "Out, Damned Spot" scene has Lady Macbeth washing the blood off her hands, moaning about how she can't, in a room COVERED in blood.

Macduff learns of the fate of his family in a wooded area. Soldiers, disguised as shrubbery, hide in the bushes of Great Birnam Wood.

Back in the castle, Lady Macbeth's corpse hangs outside a window, occasionally still kicking despite the noose around her neck.

The next scene is a darkened hall, where a voiceover of Macbeth recites the Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow soliloquy. At certain times, Macbeth, illuminated by a backlight, will attack.

Then Macbeth and Macduff get into a sword fight. In the banter, Macduff reveals he is not of woman born, but from his mother's womb, untimely plucked. Or something. In the next scene, Macduff decapitates Macbeth. (Like the decapitations from Shadowlands.)

Finally, guests see a crowd, reveling at the dead King's head. The decapitated Macbeth lies beside the pole holding his head, at times lunging at guests.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

MURDER GRAS

Mardi Gras. The day where the streets of New Orleans are filled with revelers, cakes, and beaded necklaces. Lots of fun if you're into that sort of thing. Lots of alcohol. But this Mardi Gras, a horde of killers have taken to the streets, using the inebriated as distractions in the slaughter. Can you survive the maze of madmen and drunken tourists?

Hey, guess who got a second wind with an idea.

ROOMS

• Facade: Guests walk between two street buildings, through an alley.
  • Alleyway: A cop recognizes guests as tourists, and welcomes them to New Orleans - but also gives a warning, that several killers are out. While he's giving the warning, a killer sneaks up on him and slits his throat, before chasing guests into the streets.
  • Streets: The street is littered with bottles, confetti, and plastic necklaces as music fills the air. A woman is slumped over by some bottles, seemingly passed out. A killer in a jester costume attacks guests.
  • Funeral Parlor: As a jazz rendition of When the Saints Go Marching In plays, guests enter a funeral parlor. The caretaker is dead at the counter, and a coffin contains a cadaver. Several empty coffins line the walls. However, one isn't empty, and hides another Jester.
  • Voodoo Shop: Leaving the parlor, guests enter a dimly lit shop full of voodoo, hoodoo, and things you probably haven't even tried. The shopkeeper is still alive, and welcomes guests. However, a man wearing dark, baggy clothes will emerge from the shelves, brandishing a knife. The shopkeeper will pull out a gun and shoot the assailant. However, returning to the streets, you can see the silhouette of the man being stabbed.
  • Streets 2: Revelers fill the streets, and the balconies, and someone is drunk and pissing off of the balcony, please stop that. Avoiding the stream, a jester attacks.
  • Float: Guests then walk around a parade float, with jesters similar to the ones before - and murdered bodies. The jesters attack guests.
  • Graveyard: Guests are chased into a dark graveyard, away from the lights of the party. Hiding behind the tombstones, is a man in 1918-style clothes, brandishing an axe.
  • Bayou: Guests enter the bayou, where the ground turns soft and the trees surround the path. A jester hides in the trees, brandishing a shotgun.
  • Walkway: The path is briefly replaced with a bridge. In the water, is a gator tearing a man apart. A Jester appears from the other side, threatening to shove guests into the water with the feral beast.
  • Abandoned Shack: Guests then enter an abandoned shack, where abducted revelers treated with pufferfish powder mindlessly attack guests. Near the end, a man wearing a festive ringmaster's outfit and carnival mask attacks, either striking with a machete or blowing "pufferfish powder" (harmless dust) at guests.
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 9:57 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

The Problem With GAME OVER

I love video games, but I have the feeling that I should not be the single guy who is in charge of GAME OVER's room selection. I have only played 2 horror games, both on WiiU, so I only really have an inkling of an idea of what I'm talking about. However, I can say that each room should have segments from the game's soundtrack and some audio clips. Also, I did do some research, and I have some ideas for rooms.

• EDIT: Facade: A burnt-out Video Game Store. Something on a smaller scale than Game Stop, like a small business.
  • BIOSHOCK: An "open" (As much as an underwater city can be) street with tweaking splicers. A Rosie Big Daddy protects his Little Sister, who taunts guests. Near the end, another little sister, hiding in a vent, lets her presence known, triggering a rush from a Bouncer Big Daddy.
  • Borderlands: A "Cel-Shaded" desert with psychos and wreckage. Probably a Dook Hut for someone to hide in, but that's about the end of the toilet humor. Scaracters will taunt guests with bizarre insults.
  • Five Nights At Freddy's (Which is where the post title comes into play): An inevitable, I guess. The Security Guard's Office, where Bonnie stares from the window. This distracts from the Scaracter, a security guard. Exiting, you enter a blacked-out portion of the room, where Freddy's face is flashing in tune to Toreador March. This is also a ploy for another security guard.
  • Mortal Kombat: Shao Kahn presides over the kombat, leaving his throne okkasionally to attack guests. Various fatalities are exhibited, with the appropriate kharacter not too far away. Will definitely inklude a toasty skeleton and Skorpion, a less popular Kombatant with his spine removed and Sub-Zero, and Baraka.
  • Zombies Ate My Neighbors: Zeke and Julie greet guests with a water squirt, before the guests enter a hedge maze lousy with undead. A boo hole will hide a chainsaw wielding maniac.
  • DOOM: A brick room with iconic enemies lurking around the massive piles of corpses. Doom Guy stands atop the largest, firing the BFG and not much caring about interaction with guests.
  • EDIT: Minecraft: A less-blocky depiction of the game. Well, yes, it is blocky, but it looks more realistic than the actual game. Guests enter a dimly-lit cave where they pass by a zombie that gets up close and personal, up to a wall where Steve? appears from a hole, striking a metal plate with a pickaxe. Near the exit, a creeper will pop out of the wall and his.
  • EDIT: Nazi Zombies: Kino Der Toten. Dempsey and Richtofen are on the ground level, shooting at zombies with an assault rifle and a shotgun, while Nikolai and Takeo provide fire from the balcony. At the boarded-up windows, zombies will tear down the boards and lunge at guests.
  • EDIT: Skyrim: I haven't played this game as much as I wish, but that one scene from the beginning, where the dragon attacks and you run through the burning tower? That scene. The Dragonborn will walk up to the crowd and shout, triggering a burst of air.
  • EDIT: Team Fortress 2: Guests enter Tuefort, where the announcer issues orders over the loudspeakers. At the beginning of the room, two Scouts bash their bats on the spawn gate as guests pass by, insulting them. From atop the base, a Soldier will rocket-jump onto the ground and threaten guests with a shovel. At the end of the room, a Heavy, Ubered by his medic, fires a stream of bullets at the line.
  • EDIT: Rampage: Guests enter a skyscraper under attack. Beasts roar as Lizzie, Ralph, and George break through the windows.

Yeah, this would not be a solid list. I imagine some more classics (The original idea was in the Style of Terrorvision, from Knott's, with warped variations of famous games, with one scene being a Russia falling to the descending Tetrominos), but a large number of potential rooms could work, so if someone does want to make this, make it your own. Well, as much of your own as something based off of 10+ licenses can.

A little suggestion is maybe adding as a joke Face Mcshooty to the borderlands section 

THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN'S FOREST

There are a lot of vile things in the forest. Mosquitoes. Coyotes. That one rabid bigfoot that attacked that camper - you remember that? However, one of the worst things to encounter is The Headless Horseman - the spirit of a Revolutionary War Hessian who got his head knocked off by a cannonball, yet still rides in search of victims. Though it was thought that he was looking for a head to replace his own, we've recently found out that he's been doing something worse to his victims, replacing their heads with Jack-O' Lanterns to make them his servants. Dare you enter the woods?

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests enter the maze via a covered bridge. Warnings of the Headless Horseman's presence play as guests enter the bridge. As guests traverse the bridge, a pumpkin-headed ghoul appears in one of the windows, lunging at guests.
  • First Encounter: Exiting the bridge, guests see a large white horse, ridden by the Horseman himself. The pumpkin he carries laughs and taunts guests, who are "FOOLS, for entering MY DOMAIN!", and swears to add their heads to his collection.
  • Dense Brush: The Forest thickens, hiding the Horseman's Servants.
  • Campsite: As the brush clears, guests find a campsite lit by a dying fire. The campers have been decapitated, with pumpkins replacing their heads. A servant attacks, holding a dagger and a head, and one of the slumped-over corpses lunges at guests.
  • Hunter's Blind: As guests push through the woods, they encounter a hunter's blind. In silhouette, guests can see the hunter inside be attacked by a servant. Blood will splatter on the blind, and another servant will attack from the other side.
  • Pumpkins: Guests then stumble into a patch of pumpkins. A dead hunter is now a scarecrow, and servants tend to the gourds. They will attack.
  • Second Encounter: In the next patch of dense brush, guests can hear the clopping of hooves. Suddenly, The Horseman charges towards guests on his horse.
  • Abandoned Manor: Guests then find the facade of a giant, crumbling Revolutionary War Manor.
  • Inside the Manor: As guests head through the entrance, they see hundreds of heads, stuck in silent screams. A Servant will attack.
  • Third Encounter: The horse can be seen outside the window, so... The Horseman kicks down a door opposite of the window, and swings his axe at guests.
  • Stables: The Stables are full of horse bones. A Skeletal Horse neighs, rears up, and snorts.
  • Fourth Encounter: Guests walk besides a short outcrop, where the stomping of boots can be heard. The Horseman will jump down (bungee stunt) from the rocks.
  • Cemetery: Guests then walk into an abandoned graveyard. From the surrounding trees, servants attack.
  • Finale: In a final encounter, the Horseman appears, chasing guests onto another covered bridge. Seeing that he can't cross it, he throws his Jack-O' Lantern at guests. (I have no idea how to do this. Maybe the thrown Jack-O' Lantern is a puff of smoke, illuminated orange and with the cackling carved face projected onto it?)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ROCK AND ROLL, SHOCK YOUR SOUL Set 2

Evil does not go down without a fight. We may have saved our music once, but the evil has returned to try again. And you may have survived its last onslaught, but this time, things are quite different....

yay music. Though I may have brought the majority of the best stuff out first.

ROOMS:

• Facade: The entrance is set up like a giant record player, turned on its side, with a spinning tunnel as the entrance. The spinning tunnel looks like the record, with grooves and scratches. As guests reach the end of the tunnel and turn, a ghoulish hair metal musician attacks. (Rooms can be in any order, as per the last time.)
  • House of the Rising Sun (The Animals): Guests enter The House of the Rising Sun, a squalid house of ill repute. Many of the men are passed out, and an organist plays the organ, occasionally swiping at guests. In the transition, the boss of the house bursts through the hall, telling guests to get out.
  • Psycho Killer (Talking Heads): Guests walk into a warped representation of an apartment living room. The TV is on, playing various kills from slasher movies, someone's torn through the place, the windows are horribly cracked, and the kitchen is on fire. A madman will break through the busted window, brandishing a knife, and another hides in the kitchen, brandishing an axe.
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy (Alice Cooper): Guests find themselves in a red-lit performer's vanity room, where Alice Cooper is huddled in the corner. The mirrors are busted, and one lights up to reveal a "mirror" Cooper (Alice Cooper, but flipped). When the light goes off, a scaracter Mirror Cooper will break through the other mirror. The transition has guests walk past Alice Cooper's dressing room, where an actor playing the man himself will kick down the door.
  • Mr. Roboto (Styxx): Guests enter a futuristic dystopian prison, where various rock musicians are locked in cells, and beg for release. Two Mr. Robotos lurk within the halls, intimidating guests. In the transition, guests see Kilroy being forcefully turned into a Mr. Roboto.
  • Video Killed The Radio Star (The Buggles): Guests find a crime scene in an electronics store, where a man has been bludgeoned to death, and all the TVs are set to music videos. A man with an old TV as a helmet (with the screen on, permanently static) appears, ready to bludgeon guests with either a VCR or an electric guitar.
  • Happiest Days of Our Lives/Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 (Pink Floyd): Guests walk down a set of school desks, occupied by ghoulish children (some will lunge at guests), as they make their way to the teacher's desk. The teacher, taken directly from the movie, rants at guests and threatens them with his ruler. In the transition, a giant teacher puppet attacks.
  • Don't Pay The Ferryman (Chris De Burgh): The rain comes down, and guests find themselves walking beside a river. They see a soul of a man bargaining with Charon, who is having none of it. While this scene distracts guests, a shade attacks. In the transition, Charon emerges, threatening guests with an oar.
  • Maxwell's Silver Hammer (The Beatles): Guests wander through the trail of Maxwell's carnage, where some of the victims reanimate and cry for help. In the transition, Maxwell brings his silver hammer down, aiming for a guest's head.
  • The Final Countdown (Europe): Guests find themselves in a secret Soviet bunker, where a doomsday device counts down to annihilation. Armed soviets will attack.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

OCTOBER 31st

Stingy Jack is back, with a new mix of terror to shock and horrify you! Using his magic to overtake an abandoned toy shop, he's arranged for a new set of terror to remind everyone of the true meaning of Halloween. Return to his world if you dare, but keep in mind: he's not messing around!

Another set of Halloween-inspired scenes make up this journey to Stingy Jack's world. And to be honest, Jack's return is just an excuse for another set of Halloween scenes. I promise, while I might retread familiar ground I'll try to keep the scenes different.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests find themselves walking up to an abandoned Toysaurus shop, overtaken with pumpkin vines bearing many Jack-O' Lanterns. The windows have the same swirl pattern as The House That Jack Built featured, and the vines hold the door open.
  • Toysaurus: The building has been cleared out, even the shelves. However, standing upon a stage is Stingy Jack, who ushers guests into a world of terror! He's his old, wisecracking, charming self. Guests exit the scene through a giant wooden doorway decorated with old-time Halloween-themed signs, with the opening draped with black fringe curtain.
  • Are You Ready?: The Halloween signs continue to appear in the dark hallway, lit with a black light. Stingy Jack can be heard, asking guests if they're prepared for the terror within. Guests pass through another fringe curtain, into...
  • The Maize Part 2: Where guests find themselves in a moonlit cornfield. Like the original house, scarecrows lurk in the corn. Unlike the original house, as guests turn a corner they find a combine rushing towards them.
  • The Sheet Maze: Exiting the corn, guests find themselves surrounded by white sheets hanging on clotheslines. A menacing silhouette can be seen behind one sheet, and he seems to be raising his knife... only for a clown to attack from an opposite sheet. (The shadowed killer is projected onto the sheet.)
  • Masks: Guests enter a hallway covered with Halloween masks. A scaracter hides in the wall, wearing a suit covered with masks.
  • Pumpkin Carving: Guests enter the gaping maw of a giant Jack-O' Lantern. Inside the gourd, pumpkin guts hang from the walls, over the walkway, and pumpkin creatures attack with giant pumpkin saws. (Steak knife sized saws.) As guests wind through the mazelike walls, the final turn hides a giant knife piercing the flesh of the squash, that will be lunged towards guests.
  • The Coven: As guests exit the pumpkin, they find themselves in a witch's shack. The witches' song from MacBeth can be heard. (I may be taking that bit from All Hallow's Evil. Sorry.) A hag and a younger witch tend to a concoction, interacting with guests. This distracts from a crone on the other side of the room, who splashes the contents of her cauldron onto guests. (Water, fog, and lights.) Guests exit the shack through a giant, overturned cauldron, a green fire-and-ice light providing the spill, and into...
  • Spinning Tunnel: A green-lit spinning tunnel. On the walls is the shroud of smoke, and skulls.
  • Graveyard: Exiting the brew, guests wind up in a graveyard lit with orange, purple, and green stringlights. It's Halloween, and the dead are throwing a party. As guests make their way through the tombstones, Halloween party music plays and zombies and ghosts attack. One of the zombies is a man in a pumpkin suit. Guests then enter the mausoleum, the opening of which is a white fringe curtain coated with static....
  • Horror Film: Because it turns into a black-and-white vampire movie. Guests pass by a coffin, which will open... only for no one to be inside... until a vampire emerges from the false back of the coffin. Guests then enter a film studio archive, where Frankenstein's Monster, a mummy, and a killer doll lurk.
  • Horrorthon: Guests exit the archives, and enter a theater through a tear in the movie screen playing scenes from Horror classics. Several horror fans are in the seats, dressed as monsters. Most are static props, but a few are scaracters. An usher (NOT Julian Browning. Unless they really want Browning.) forces guests out for not having a ticket.
  • Trick Or Treat: Guests then enter a space made of candy. Lurking in this space is a giant monster made from various "loser candies". Those chalky disks, candy corn, razor apples, stuff that gets stuck in your teeth, all that fun. Distinctively different from the Summerween Trickster, of course. More Yeti-shaped. That said, a victim will burst out of his chest, begging for release before getting sucked back in.
  • The Olden Days: Guests then enter Stonehenge, surrounded by druids in robes. A lead druid, face covered in markings and a long, grey beard, attacks guests with a scythe.
  • FINALE: The Harvest Lords: Guests then find themselves in a valley of sacrificed animals and people, covered in fog. As guests navigate the walls of the dead, deer skull-headed stilt walkers attack.
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

WATERY GRAVE: Davy Jones' Locker

When a wicked soul is lost at sea, they are dragged to Davy Jones' Locker to be kept for all eternity. Centuries of men lost at sea, of course, gave Captain Jones a vast collection of the damned. What does he do with these souls? Enter the water, and find out...

This house was supposed to be a pirate house. Kinda went to an odd side of things.

ROOMS:

• The queue is lined with canvases showing documentaries of ships that were lost at sea, pirates, stuff like that. The actual facade is a seaside house being destroyed by a storm.
  • From the stormed house to a spinning tunnel, made up to look like a swirling vortex.
  • Said Vortex drops guests off at the entrance to Davy Jones' Locker. Jones stands above the giant chest, floating from the chest to a pair of pillars of rock, like the Green Witch at the end of Origins.
  • Guests then enter a trench filled with shipwrecked skeletons, from various eras of sailing. One of the corpses, wearing an overgrown diving suit, lunges at guests with a rusty harpoon.
  • Guests then enter a ship graveyard, filled with ships as varied as the corpses from the previous room. From a large hole in a trashed cruise ship, a shark lunges at guests.
  • Guests then board a viking ship through a hole in the hull. The rowers still row, despite being skeletons. Zombie vikings will attack.
  • After guests leave the viking ship, a British Naval ship hangs above them. Despite the holes and barnacles on the ship, a sailor is keelhauled, slowly being dragged under the ship.
  • Then guests enter a submarine. Decayed soldiers roam the inside, threatening guests with muskets. One appears in a tear in the hull, banging the metal wall with a hammer.
  • Then guests enter the... Titanic? The floor is slightly tilted, and the rooms above guests flood with water. (Blood elevator from The Shining.) In the background, Nearer My God To Thee can be heard.
  • Guests then walk between the wrecks of a pirate ship and navy ship. The crews of both insult guests, and the cannons fire at each other.
  • The next ship is a Grecian Trireme. Amid the skeletal crew, a giant cyclops wanders the ship, ranting about how "Nobody has blinded him" and taking swings at guests.
  • Then guests board the ruins of a pirate ship. By lantern light, the shadows of two dueling pirates, one getting his head cut off, is projected onto the wall. Guests then pass by the decapitated pirate, who lunges at guests, head in hand.
  • Then guests enter the captain's quarters. And the captain is a giant skeleton. Cyclops could be a guy on stilts, this bastard's an outright puppet who threatens guests with words and a giant hook hand.
  • Guests then make their way to the top of the ship, which is on fire. Burning skeletons attack.
  • As guests exit the maze, Davy Jones laughs and taunts guests. And to back him up, the tentacles of THE KRAKEN emerge from the blackness behind him.
  • Like 2