Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

1 hour ago, DocNiktMarr said:

You see, the problem here is that I have no actual clue as to who Eric Andre is, nor do I have intention to watch his show, so I can't tell.

It's the one where things gradually get worse and worse and everyone acts like it's normal, right? Except the guest, who is not in on the joke?

Well it's fine if you don't have any intentions to watch the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's be honest here, I feel a bit burned out when it comes to making these lists. I do enjoy it, but I feel like I've already used my best materials, and the ideas don't come as easily as they did when I started. I do hope to get back in the groove, but I don't know. Anyways, when I do feel like I can make a House, and list the rooms, I'll still post here. Speaking of:

FITE NITE: CHAMPIONSHIP BOUGHT

In the underground wrestling ring of DELUXE INTENSE ENTERTAINMENT (acronym planned first), anything goes. No move is illegal, no weapon too foreign, no gimmick too stupid. If you've got flare, you're in. But don't think that you can just walk in, stun the enemy with a taser, and claim a belt - there are no ringouts, tapouts, or pins. The only disqualification is death, and the turnover rate is high. Tonight, the champions, the gladiators with the most kills, will enter the ring, two at a time, and only one will leave alive. Dare you enter the arena?

FITE NITE is a haunted house set in a wrestling promotion where the common criticisms against wrestling are unfounded. Every match is a shoot, every blow is genuinely devastating, and the chair to the head is a valid weapon. Of course, there are some downsides to this. The "No Rules" philosophy causes a good many dead wrestler, and several audience members have also snuffed it. Will you join them?

ROOMS:

• Facade: An abandoned, red-brick warehouse, with busted windows, graffiti, and emergency beacons flashing their lights onto the wall. The music is hard rock, metal, probably rap and hip hop. Guests enter a door beside a loading bay door, where a bouncer watches, checking to make sure there are no cops in the line.
  • Lobby: A tavern. A man directs people to the arenas, and a bartender tends to the bar, with an electronic dead pool above. It will change every so often, and include the fighters, some of the Creative Team, celebrities, and fictional characters. When it changes, Scaracters will exchange "money", sometimes breaking out in fights.
  • ARENA 1: Guests walk onto a wrestling ring, where two "normal" wrestlers charge them.
  • ARENA 2: After a hallway, guests enter another arena. This one is half-dark, with a decapitated man in a safari outfit lying on the floor. Gore-Rilla ("a human/ape hybrid") will rush from the dark, holding the man's head, face flesh gnawed off.
  • Concessions: Transition. Guests walk past a concession stand, where a man tends to the food and a guest pukes up his guts. A sausage grinder can be seen behind the counter.
  • ARENA 3: This ring has heavy strobes and the smell of gasoline. Three men with chainsaws will attack from the dark, with a forth begging for death, impaled in the ground with a saw.
  • ARENA 4: Cage match. Two guys will jump down from the bars, slamming a sledgehammer into an already-dead opponent, spraying the guests with blood.
  • ARENA 5: INSINERATOR vs FIREMAN. The match is set in a giant steel box, cameras pointing down from the top, where the heat is high and the fighters (a guy in a black "asbestos" suit and gas mask and a man in firefighting gear) attack guests. Also, fire. Fake flames but it's there.
  • Announcer's Booth: Transition where guests walk through an announcer booth. The announcer hypes up the matches, while watching them on CCTV.
  • ARENA 6: A dark arena, with red and green strands of light. Two guys, wearing black with red/green reflective tape and masks in the shape of a demonic skeleton, will rush the others and the line.
  • ARENA 7: This ring features a guy with intense lacerations across his body, dazed and confused. His opponent, wearing a glove covered with nails, razors, and hooks, will run from the dark and attack guests.
  • Loser's Circle: Transition. Guests walk past a wood chipper and mulch bags marked to be sent to the concession stand. A man tends to the chipper, which sprays guests with blood.
  • CHAMPIONS ARENA: The Music kicks up, the posts spit flame, and four winners from the previous match will attack guests.
  • generic transitions: Besides the Announcer's Booth, Concession Stand, and Loser's Circle, most transitions will involve a hallway with a rowdy fan or wrestler.
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Let's be honest here, I feel a bit burned out when it comes to making these lists. I do enjoy it, but I feel like I've already used my best materials, and the ideas don't come as easily as they did when I started. I do hope to get back in the groove, but I don't know. Anyways, when I do feel like I can make a House, and list the rooms, I'll still post here. Speaking of:

FITE NITE: CHAMPIONSHIP BOUGHT

In the underground wrestling ring of DELUXE INTENSE ENTERTAINMENT (acronym planned first), anything goes. No move is illegal, no weapon too foreign, no gimmick too stupid. If you've got flare, you're in. But don't think that you can just walk in, stun the enemy with a taser, and claim a belt - there are no ringouts, tapouts, or pins. The only disqualification is death, and the turnover rate is high. Tonight, the champions, the gladiators with the most kills, will enter the ring, two at a time, and only one will leave alive. Dare you enter the arena?

FITE NITE is a haunted house set in a wrestling promotion where the common criticisms against wrestling are unfounded. Every match is a shoot, every blow is genuinely devastating, and the chair to the head is a valid weapon. Of course, there are some downsides to this. The "No Rules" philosophy causes a good many dead wrestler, and several audience members have also snuffed it. Will you join them?

ROOMS:

• Facade: An abandoned, red-brick warehouse, with busted windows, graffiti, and emergency beacons flashing their lights onto the wall. The music is hard rock, metal, probably rap and hip hop. Guests enter a door beside a loading bay door, where a bouncer watches, checking to make sure there are no cops in the line.
  • Lobby: A tavern. A man directs people to the arenas, and a bartender tends to the bar, with an electronic dead pool above. It will change every so often, and include the fighters, some of the Creative Team, celebrities, and fictional characters. When it changes, Scaracters will exchange "money", sometimes breaking out in fights.
  • ARENA 1: Guests walk onto a wrestling ring, where two "normal" wrestlers charge them.
  • ARENA 2: After a hallway, guests enter another arena. This one is half-dark, with a decapitated man in a safari outfit lying on the floor. Gore-Rilla ("a human/ape hybrid") will rush from the dark, holding the man's head, face flesh gnawed off.
  • Concessions: Transition. Guests walk past a concession stand, where a man tends to the food and a guest pukes up his guts. A sausage grinder can be seen behind the counter.
  • ARENA 3: This ring has heavy strobes and the smell of gasoline. Three men with chainsaws will attack from the dark, with a forth begging for death, impaled in the ground with a saw.
  • ARENA 4: Cage match. Two guys will jump down from the bars, slamming a sledgehammer into an already-dead opponent, spraying the guests with blood.
  • ARENA 5: INSINERATOR vs FIREMAN. The match is set in a giant steel box, cameras pointing down from the top, where the heat is high and the fighters (a guy in a black "asbestos" suit and gas mask and a man in firefighting gear) attack guests. Also, fire. Fake flames but it's there.
  • Announcer's Booth: Transition where guests walk through an announcer booth. The announcer hypes up the matches, while watching them on CCTV.
  • ARENA 6: A dark arena, with red and green strands of light. Two guys, wearing black with red/green reflective tape and masks in the shape of a demonic skeleton, will rush the others and the line.
  • ARENA 7: This ring features a guy with intense lacerations across his body, dazed and confused. His opponent, wearing a glove covered with nails, razors, and hooks, will run from the dark and attack guests.
  • Loser's Circle: Transition. Guests walk past a wood chipper and mulch bags marked to be sent to the concession stand. A man tends to the chipper, which sprays guests with blood.
  • CHAMPIONS ARENA: The Music kicks up, the posts spit flame, and four winners from the previous match will attack guests.
  • generic transitions: Besides the Announcer's Booth, Concession Stand, and Loser's Circle, most transitions will involve a hallway with a rowdy fan or wrestler.

Cool Idea!

Halloween Horror Nights: Jack is Back and this time he brought his brother in for some extra terror!

Haunted Houses

Jack's 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem (Icon House)

RUN: To Hell and Back (Sub-Icon House)

Freddy vs. Jason

Insidious

The Walking Dead: The Living and The Dead

The Purge

An American Werewolf in Paris

Body Collectors: Recollections

Asylum in Wonderland 3D

Scream: The Killings Continue! (Based on the TV Series not the 1996 film)

The Most Dangerous Game: Zaroff's Island

Scare-Zones

Psychoscareapy: Unleashed

HHN: Icons

Scary Tales: Screampunk

Evil's Roots

All Nite Die-In: Double Feature

Shows

The Carnage Returns

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

(What do you think of this?)

(Note: The Purge house here will be based off of the first film and not the first two films)

(Note: Also this is a What Could've Been HHN 25 Event)

Edited by Twilight59

Here's a Monster Music scene idea for doc's masterpost

I Need An Exorcism-Guests will be in a room where there will be upside-down cross everywhere on the walls and in the room are possessed people and fictional interpretations of Satan and Lucifer and they will either taunt/insult or scare/attack guests and when guests nearly exit the room a demonic priest and Pazuzu will scare and attack guests.

Edited by Twilight59

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a Youtube Dead Room idea i have

MeltingMan234-Guests will now enter into MeltingMan234's Room in which twisted versions of Forgotten Media Characters that he talks about on his Forgotten Media Series hide in the room and scare the guests

Examples

Dave The Barbarian: Looks like a barbarian but scary-looking

Sir Daniel Fortesque: A Realistic Skeleton with Rusty Armour and a Rusty Sword

Audrey Junior: A Much More Monstrous Version with blood around his teeth

Sheep (Sheep In The Big City): A Humanoid Sheep with little blood around his mouth and teeth

Edited by Twilight59

Here’s personally a dream line up of mine.

Halloween Horror Nights: 2019

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (Water world Queue)

The Predator: Jungle of Death. ( Metro Sets)

Scream: Ghostface’s Revenge ( Mummy Queue)

The Thing (Metro Sets)

George Romero’s Night of the living dead (Parisian Courtyard)

Stranger Things (Based on the second season) (Soundstage 21)

The Walking Dead: Total Darkness.

Scare Zones

80s Madness (Front Gate)

Predator 2 (Backlot)

Hellraiser (French Street)

HHN: Hallowed Ground (Backlot Tunnel)

Leatherface’s Revenge (NY facade)

Shows: 

The Last Drive-in with Joe Bob Briggs (Animal Actors Stage)

Chucky's Insult Emporium

Fangoria’s Horror movie Kill Compilation.

Terror Tram:

All Night DIE in Hosted By Joe Briggs.

Edited by TheGatekeeper1234
  • Like 1

My dream lineup if I ever ran the event for a year(and rights issues didn’t exist), in Orlando, would be this:

Icon: The Storyteller 

Theme: There are no Happy Endings

Icon Houses: Dungeon of Terror: Reopened & Scary Tales: Hell Freezes Over

IP Houses:

The Conjuring: The Cases of Ed & Lorraine Warren - SS22

This house would encompass both Conjuring 1&2. I know the house that was supposed to come in 27 was to be in Tent 2, but I think the maze would be better suited in a SS since the environments in both movies are pretty large. Especially the house in Conjuring 1

IT - SS24A

Based solely on Chapter 1. Pretty self explanatory; facade would be the Neibolt House and finale would be in the Sewers.

Scream - SS24B

This house would be based on Scream 1-4. The emphasis would be placed mostly on 1 and would begin in Casey’s house and end in the Barn from Scream 4.

The Strangers: Angels of Death - Shrek Theater 2

This house would start off in the house from the first movie, but a large emphasis of the maze(about %60-%70 of the maze) would take place in the Trailer Park from 2. Soundtrack would be filled with 80s songs  

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Sprung Tent 2

Based solely off the first movie. Would be reminiscent of Halloween(24) in terms of retelling the original movie of a franchise in great detail with Easter eggs to other movies.

Original Houses:

Paradise City - SS21

An original based on 1984, We Happy Few, & Bioshock. A dystopian city that has dark secrets, an expansion of Saws n Steam except more grandiose and focusing expanding the lore. This would not be the mega house, but would be in SS21 solely because of large the sets would be, similar to Resident Evil except a bit longer.

Vamp ‘94: The College Years - Sprung Tent 1

The vamps invade a fraternity at Carey University during a back to school party. Grunge vampires, New jack vampires, and tons of early-mid 90s music.

Dungeon of Terror: Reopened - MiB Tent

The roadside haunt known as the Dungeon of Terror is reopened to the public, but all is not well as The Storyteller and her minions have overtaken the haunt. Would be semi-reboot of DoT Retold, except this would be a cheesy roadside haunt/gift shop and would feature more gore. Also would ditch the weird pig masks and hillbilly aspect 

Scary Tales: Hell Freezes Over - B108N

The Snow Queen has taken over the land of fairy tales, and has enslaved all of the heroes and villains of children’s stories. Stories would include Frozen, Jack and the Beanstalk, Miss Muffet, Pinocchio, Tarzan, Jungle Book, Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, among others.

Children of the Evil - Parade Building

Deep in the cornfields of Nebraska lies a church, where a cult of children has turned to an ancient evil for survival. Should you enter the church, there is only one way out: Being sacrificed. This house would draw inspiration from Children of the Corn and would be set up as a 70s B movie. House would start off in the church, work it’s way through, enter the sacrificial barn, and then end in a Scarecrow style Cornfield. 

Scarezones:

Ripped from the Silver Screen - Producion Central 

The IP photo op zone. Think Altars of Horror or The Harvest

Freak Show of the Bizarre - Central Park: Similar to Cirque du Freak from 19. 

Body Collectors: Silence of the Night - New York

The Body Collectors have crossed over into 1920’s New York to find new victims. 

The Fog - South Street/San Francisco

This zone would cover both South Street & San Francisco and would be based off the 1980 movie.

Universal’s Classic Monsters - Hollywood

Would take place during a 1950s film festival based on the Classic Monsters, coincidentally they would also rise and kill everything there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wow said:

My dream lineup if I ever ran the event for a year(and rights issues didn’t exist), in Orlando, would be this:

Icon: The Storyteller 

Theme: There are no Happy Endings

Icon Houses: Dungeon of Terror: Reopened & Scary Tales: Hell Freezes Over

IP Houses:

The Conjuring: The Cases of Ed & Lorraine Warren - SS22

This house would encompass both Conjuring 1&2. I know the house that was supposed to come in 27 was to be in Tent 2, but I think the maze would be better suited in a SS since the environments in both movies are pretty large. Especially the house in Conjuring 1

IT - SS24A

Based solely on Chapter 1. Pretty self explanatory; facade would be the Neibolt House and finale would be in the Sewers.

Scream - SS24B

This house would be based on Scream 1-4. The emphasis would be placed mostly on 1 and would begin in Casey’s house and end in the Barn from Scream 4.

The Strangers: Angels of Death - Shrek Theater 2

This house would start off in the house from the first movie, but a large emphasis of the maze(about %60-%70 of the maze) would take place in the Trailer Park from 2. Soundtrack would be filled with 80s songs  

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Sprung Tent 2

Based solely off the first movie. Would be reminiscent of Halloween(24) in terms of retelling the original movie of a franchise in great detail with Easter eggs to other movies.

Original Houses:

Paradise City - SS21

An original based on 1984, We Happy Few, & Bioshock. A dystopian city that has dark secrets, an expansion of Saws n Steam except more grandiose and focusing expanding the lore. This would not be the mega house, but would be in SS21 solely because of large the sets would be, similar to Resident Evil except a bit longer.

Vamp ‘94: The College Years - Sprung Tent 1

The vamps invade a fraternity at Carey University during a back to school party. Grunge vampires, New jack vampires, and tons of early-mid 90s music.

Dungeon of Terror: Reopened - MiB Tent

The roadside haunt known as the Dungeon of Terror is reopened to the public, but all is not well as The Storyteller and her minions have overtaken the haunt. Would be semi-reboot of DoT Retold, except this would be a cheesy roadside haunt/gift shop and would feature more gore. Also would ditch the weird pig masks and hillbilly aspect 

Scary Tales: Hell Freezes Over - B108N

The Snow Queen has taken over the land of fairy tales, and has enslaved all of the heroes and villains of children’s stories. Stories would include Frozen, Jack and the Beanstalk, Miss Muffet, Pinocchio, Tarzan, Jungle Book, Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, among others.

Children of the Evil - Parade Building

Deep in the cornfields of Nebraska lies a church, where a cult of children has turned to an ancient evil for survival. Should you enter the church, there is only one way out: Being sacrificed. This house would draw inspiration from Children of the Corn and would be set up as a 70s B movie. House would start off in the church, work it’s way through, enter the sacrificial barn, and then end in a Scarecrow style Cornfield. 

Scarezones:

Ripped from the Silver Screen - Producion Central 

The IP photo op zone. Think Altars of Horror or The Harvest

Freak Show of the Bizarre - Central Park: Similar to Cirque du Freak from 19. 

Body Collectors: Silence of the Night - New York

The Body Collectors have crossed over into 1920’s New York to find new victims. 

The Fog - South Street/San Francisco

This zone would cover both South Street & San Francisco and would be based off the 1980 movie.

Universal’s Classic Monsters - Hollywood

Would take place during a 1950s film festival based on the Classic Monsters, coincidentally they would also rise and kill everything there. 

welcome back my dude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here’s another one.

Halloween Horror Nights 2020: The Director has reamerged 

Clive Barker’s Damnation (Parsian Courtyard)

Soundstage 28: Lon Chaney’s Revenge! (soundstage 21)

All Nite Die in Volume 1 (Soundstage 747)

George Romero’s Day Of The Dead (Metro Sets)

Horror Nights: Hallowed Past (Metro Sets) 

Motel HELL (Mummy Queue)

Freddy Vs Jason Vs Ash (Water World Queue)

The Walking Dead Attraction: Living Nightmare.

Scare Zones

The Drive-In (Backlot)

The Director’s Revenge (Front Gate)

The Catacombs of Death (French Street)

Zombie Infestation (Backlot Tunnel)

Killer Klowns From OuterSpace (NY Facade)

Terror Tram: The Director’s Revenge.

Couldn’t think of a show.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

THE HALLOWEEN STORE: Toy Gorey

Dreadful mismanagement has caused Toysaurus, a popular toy shop from the 90's, to shut down all over the country. Which is great for Halloween popup stores, because every abandoned warehouse-sized building is a perfect place for a seasonal shop. But some people took the Toysaurus advertising pitch a bit too seriously, and with the closure of the chain went their sanity. A few odd noises in a Halloween store wouldn't draw attention, but the odd disappearances are seriously freaking everyone out. Investigate the noises if you dare, but be warned that  you might not make it back.

You can probably guess the inspiration of this idea. And yeah, I did come up with it in a Spirit Halloween in an old Toy's R Us. They didn't even remove all the old TRU stuff, you could see a banner in the staff-only area, and there were some old floor mat-vinyl decal stickers on the floor. To be honest, the original idea was just a Halloween store gone mad, but since they don't take up a lot of space, I felt the need to add something.

ROOMS:

• FACADE: The shell of the Toysaurus, with a Halloween Store banner, window decals, and some props. Music is all toy stuff.
  • Halloween Store: A pretty open area. Guests are ushered through some displays and costume racks. The first display is a cemetery with animatronic undead, where a psycho dressed as a Zombie will attack with a knife. Through the costumes, a janitor's corpse is flopped by the shelf. The last display is a haunted house, full of ghost props. A sheet ghost will rush out at the guests. As they head to the employees only area, an employee is slumped along the back counter, a knife in her back. Music is Halloween and pop culture stuff (When I went to a Spirit last year, they played all sorts of music. Ghost Town, Scary Monsters and Super Creeps, the Scooby-Doo theme, Everything is Awesome, 
  • The Toy Store: The empty remains of Toysaurus. Guests navigate the maze of shelves, stocked with old toys, stolen Halloween props and decorations, and corpses. Psychos wearing stolen costumes will rush guests from throughout the shelves. There will be some torture areas and holding areas, featuring such scenes as a Psycho cutting up a kidnapped employee with a chainsaw, a hostage tied to a chair with Halloween string lights with duct tape over their mouth and bruises on their face, a hostage being forced to be a psycho girl's teddy bear, a mad tea party, and an aisle full of Bump-N-Go Chucky props.The Halloween store music still plays, but is fainter and distorted.
  • Exit: Guests exit the Toysaurus from the back, where a dirty, blood-stained Toysaurus truck is parked. Two guys wearing Timmy the Toysaurus costumes will rush guests with chainsaws.

Some notes:

• You can see other scenes at certain parts.
  • Psychos carry all sorts of weapons. Anything you can find in a Spirit Halloween, but "real". Knives, swords, scythes, tridents, hooks, chainsaws, you name it.
  • Like 2

MALICIOUS MALL

Description: Welcome to Carey Mall where inside the mall is a complete massacre Chucky brings life to all the chuckies in the Build-A-Chucky workshop, The psychos from the Halloween store are now invading a Toyasaurus section which is under replacement for another toy store and more!

Facade: Carey Mall

Scene 1: Inside The Mall

Scene 2: Build-A-Chucky Workshop 

Scene 3: The Under Replacement Toyasaurus Store

Scene 4: Burt's Used Books Store

Scene 5: Electronics Store

Scene 6: Music Store

Scene 7: Gun Store

Scene 8: Clothes Store

Scene 9: Grocery Store

Scene 10: Pharmacy

Scene 11: Video Game Store

Scene 12: Equipment Store

Scene 13: Mall Food Court

Scene 14: Mall Restrooms

Scene 15: Mall Fountain

Scene 16: Staff-Only Room

Scene 17: Exit Room

Scene 18/Finale: Parking Lot

Edited by Twilight59

MINDFIELD'S MADNESS

Decorations: Setpieces related to the haunted house and scare zone related this year.

Scaracters: Jaguar, Toxic Rick (Rick and Morty: Mortyfied), Wind Spirits (HorrorCane), Demonic Priest, Satan (Hells Church), Billy, Shadow Freddy Krueger (Monster Music: Volume 2), Ruvik, The Witch (Game Over 2: Hard Mode), Lich, Orc (Druids and Demons), Jimmy Casket, Insane Shane Dawson (Youtube Dead 2), Mike Aiello (Half Finished House of Horrors), Frat Boy, Frat Girl (Frat Party), CareTaker, Rat Lady, Jack (Behind the Scares), Devil Spike, Janitor, Steve (Sid's Lost Episodes: Disc 2), Red Leader Tord (Eddsworld: The Beginning and The Friend), Terminator, Bender (Wrath of the Robots), Slashers (Slasher Maze),  DJ (Neon Nightmare), Marty Mindfield (Mindfield's Madness).

Edited by Twilight59

CHRISTMAS CREEP: Seasonal Snuff (Title could use some work.)

Christmas Day will mark the 12 year anniversary of the beginning of Nicolas Ruprecht (The Christmas Movie Killer)'s infamous killing spree. He'll set things up like he's filming a cheap Christmas movie and lure in young, inexperienced, gullible wannabe-actors and actresses, before slaughtering them. Every Christmas Day, families in the area find DVDs of the films, gore and all, with no seeming connection, and the police get a special copy, with an "extra feature" of Nic taunting them and playing with the corpses. Now, you've got a gig playing an extra in a Christmas cash-grab. But the director's smile isn't that jolly...

Too early for Christmas. I hate myself for this. BUT, since this is a house for Halloween Horror Nights or any other haunt, I am okay with it, I guess. Basically, it's something like H.R. Bloodengutz' Holidays of Horror, Slaughter Sinema, and the various Christmas houses, rolled into a cyanide-laced cheese ball and placed on an innocent family Christmas Party's snack table, with an array of Ritz and Wheat Thins to eat with. Guests go through the house in order of the recordings, starting with the original Christmas Kill and working their way to this year's production.

Nicolas Ruprecht... how to describe Mr. Ruprecht... Well, throughout the house, he looks like Micheal Moore at a healthy weight, with glasses, a Santa cap, and a red jacket. His directing style is a mix of Ed Wood and Tommy Wiseau, and he has none of their redeeming qualities. Of course, at the beginning, there will be a Nic standing around, shouting orders. You can interact with him, and he'll answer certain questions with certain responses. I'll list the transitions as part of the rooms.

1. He likes Paulo Ravinski's creative works. He doesn't hold Larry Kurtzberg in such high regards, but his last known recording really showed signs of improvement - they should meet up sometimes, collaborate.
  2. Shady Brook isn't that bad of a place. Food's okay, great party atmosphere, place to sleep for the night. Plus, his new friends have helped him produce in the past.
  3. Julian Browning's a stick in the mud, which is why he never takes his releases to theaters.

ROOMS:

• FACADE: Guests walk up to an abandoned warehouse. Ruprecht is waiting outside, barking orders and interacting with guests.
  • The Gift of Death: Guests walk through a hallway, where the film's title is splattered on in blood. Along the walls are gift boxes full of body parts. Then guests enter a room where a projector plays the first Snuff film onto a canvas screen. Nicolas wears a Santa mask, and hacks up a woman with a chainsaw. The film will mess up, and Nicolas, wearing the mask with the chainsaw, bursts out from behind the canvas.
  • Santa Claws is Coming To Town: Guests go through a hallway with the title slashed into a banner. The walls are covered with claws marks. In a living room set, a dead couple are propped on the couch, and Santa Claws, wearing a glove not unlike Freddy Krueger's, will crawl out of the chimney. Another Santa will burst out of a coat closet.
  • Wreck the Halls: Guests go through a hallway, with the title spelled out in Christmas Lights. Decorations are hung about the hallway. The room itself features several people hanging by Christmas lights and garlands, with maniacs carrying sledgehammers breaking down the walls and guests.
  • Season's Eatings: The transmission hallway features the title spelled out in food splatters, with rotten food all over the room. Guests then enter a dining room, where a family tuck into their meal. Consisting of body parts, with Grandpa cutting into a living victim.
  • Slay Ride: This hallway's title is made out of sleighbells. A GAT in another room will make them jingle. Guests then enter a wooded area where a carriage has broken down, horses out. A man and a woman dressed in old-timey winter clothes cowers in fear, and men in fur coats, horse masks, and jinglebell harnesses attack.
  • HACK! The Herald Angel Screams: This one has the title spelled in blood, but in a fancy font. The hall is filled with angel decorations. On the set, guests enter a graveyard. From the mausoleum, a skeleton angel made of a corpse and several bones will lunge out. Another "angel" lurks behind the tombstones, with an axe.
  • Nutcracker Reloaded: Guests enter a hallway full of nutcrackers, with a large green-and-gold banner for The Nutcracker hanging above them. Bullet holes spell out RELOADED beneath the text, and dead rats are hung on the walls. Guests then step onto a stage, where several Sugarplum Fairies are dead and a man with a rat king mask glued onto his head begs for mercy. The Nutcracker will jump down from the rafters, firing an assault rifle.
  • Silent Fright: An old film projector plays the title card onto the wall of the hallway. The room is black-and-white, obviously Christmas-themed, and a woman with a slit throat begs for help, but can't make a noise. A man wearing an old-timey Santa suit will walk up behind her, slit her throat, and make his way towards the guests with a razor.
  • Frothy The Snow Beast: Guests enter a hallway full of those singing Snowman things. Like plushes but with the red button that makes them sing - those things always gave me the creeps. In another room, a GAT will cause these snowmen to activate, with any audio replaced with screams. The title is spelled in ice. In the room, a giant snow golem eats a man alive, with other victims impaled to the wall with icicles. Another snowman will run up behind guests, brandishing a knife-sized icicle.
  • A Carnage Carol: The hallway is full of old Christmas Carol postcards. A few have been burned to feature the title of the video. In the room, Scrooge lays dead in his study's arm chair. He will lunge out and beg for mercy, before being dragged back by one of the three ghosts. Past chloroforms him, Present knocks him upside the head with a stick, and Yet to Come slashes his throat with a scythe blade. The other two are hidden in the room.
  • A Trip to the Maul: The hallway is littered with ads for a shopping center, with the title in the style of a store's neon sign. Guests go through the shopping center of a mall that was abandoned around Christmas, with the large tree, decorations, and music that entails. A survivor shoots at zombies, while another gets eaten alive. A zombie also lurks inside the tree.
  • FINALE: The Santa Claus Project: The hallway is barren, save a titling Marquee and Nicolas barking orders. Once they get inside, guests hear a voiceover: "We were trying to create the perfect Santa Claus, but we were fools! This is what happens when we try to play god!" and other quotes along those lines. There are several stasis jars with genetic mutants designed to be Santa, with a few broken out. An escaped Santa has a scientist tied down, and pours acid on her face, before spraying guests with a burst of water. Another Santa will burst down a lab door with a fire ax, laughing like a madman. As guests exit the house, guests are ambushed by Nicolas Ruprecht one last time, who tries to get them with a machete. He'll curse them for not fulfilling his wishes.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Hey doc fyi I added your scenes from the Christmas Creep: Seasonal Snuff house idea you have to my Sid's Tv-World haunted house idea on my Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas thread.

That's pretty cool. I forgot you had a thing about cursed/disturbing videos.

• Like 1

so if you haven't listened to lemon demon/neil cicierga's album Spirit Phone- firstly, you're missing out big time. but it's essentially an 80s horror themed album done in a pretty upbeat and fun style. but now that i think about it, i think that some of the songs from Spirit Phone could make some really fun scenes in a house.

now, i don't exactly have a clear idea or anything for this, but i think someone here could probably do something with the idea. so i'm going to go ahead and plonk the album here to see if anyone would be interested in it. and maybe come in and ramble a bit more if i get any real ideas

• Like 1

A room idea that almost made it to Seasonal Snuff was a room called Faustivus.

Basically, it'd be a Festivus scene (from Seinfeld) gone wrong. Featuring a man with a Festivus pole shoved down his throat and a demon threatening to wrestle everyone. (Hence the combination of "Faust" (A man who sold his soul, giving way to the phrase "Faustian Bargain") and "Festivus). I even started typing it, only to reject it because it'd be a room based off of an episode from Seinfeld, in a Halloween Horror Nights house, centered around a Christmas-themed serial killer. It was too much.

There was also the more reasonable room, "Christmas With The Count", where Dracula and his wives feasted on carolers. To be honest, I brainstormed this idea, but forgot about it when I was posting.

• Like 1

THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT

For centuries, Stingy Jack has wandered the mortal realm, enforcing Halloween. He liked to think of himself as a lenient ruler. Sacrifices slow to a stop? Permissible, blood doesn't have to flow for a good harvest. Pumpkins instead of turnips? Cool, they're more space and easier to carve. Not wearing a mask? The spirits have mellowed with age. But not everything gets a pass. Jack has noticed a disturbingly increasing pattern, something he will not tolerate:

CHRISTMAS MERCHANDISE OVERSHADOWING HALLOWEEN

Well, Wal*Mart, in your hypocritical and ill-advised plot to make more money, you've pissed off the wrong spirit. And now, Jack will make sure everyone remembers what Halloween is all about.

This house would have a lot of orange in the background, for that autumn feel. Transitions are house hallways decorated with Halloween decor, despite a lot of the scenes taking place outside. Several hallways will be wonky, such as the walls closing in, swaying, the hall actually rocking, being set up to look like you're walking on the wall or ceiling (with Stingy Jack standing on the "floor"), fading into nothing, having a vibrating floor, resembling a photo-negative of the house, getting smaller, becoming a living monster, becoming the insides of a living monster, and that's not counting any of the potential jumpscares.

ROOMS:

• Facade: A house in serious need of repair with Halloween decorations up. A Happy Halloween banner, Halloween Fairie Lights, Jack-O' Lanterns, a candy bowl with a hand that reaches for guests (heck, it could actually be actual candy in there, ripe for the taking, and triggering a scaracter if someone disobeys the Only Take One rule), scarecrows, all that junk. The windows glow with a swirling orange, green, and purple, the Jack-O' Lanterns whisper insults, the scarecrows scan the line, and Stingy Jack (A tall man with a pumpkin head, wearing a robe and carrying a Turnip Jack-O' Lantern) stands on the house's balcony, beckoning guests to experience a reminder of the true meaning of Halloween. He can also call out guests, but nothing like the infamous "Whore 1 and Whore 2". Music consists of somewhat whimsical horror music, stuff like Gremlin Rag, Scream Fortress 2, Powerglove's This Is Halloween and Heffalumps and Woozles, and Gooseworx's Spookworx Medley and Song That May Play When You Fight Sans.
  • Origins: Guests pass by an apple tree surrounded by Crucifixes, with the Devil on one of the branches, begging to be let down. Stingy Jack will burst out of a shack, brandishing another cross. The music is an instrumental of The Devil Went Down To Georgia, but with more fiddles in the place of lyrics.
  • Cemetery: Guests enter a cemetery full of rocking tombstones. Among the tombstones lurk ghosts, spirits wearing sheets that will leap out at guests. An instrumental of Ghost of Stephen Foster/When You're Evil plays.
  • Trick Or Treat/Candy Tampering: Guests walk down a suburban street where the houses are decorated for Halloween. A kid with a bag full of rocks and a holey sheet ghost costume will attack guests. Guests then enter a house, where a kid on the porch vomits up his guts (...a costumed Billy prop) and another kid runs at guests with a mouth full of pins. In the house are piles of candy, thumb tacks, razor blades, poison, a lot of things that could be unpleasant if put in your mouth. An old man will burst down a door with an ax and send guests out of his house, but not before the revolving tunnel, which is made to resemble a mash of candies with metal objects sticking out. In the tunnel, the air smells of candy and cleaning materials. Linus and Lucy plays in the Trick Or Treat area, and Sugar Sugar in the Tampering room, with the tunnel featuring a slowed, distorted version.
  • Pumpkins: Guests walk past a display of Jack-O' Lanterns. One is a puppet that will interact with guests, displaying a sense of humor, and Stingy Jack hides among the hay bales. The music is vaudeville-esque piano melodies.
  • Pests: Guests enter a room full of people covered in snakes, rats, bats, spiders, insects, roaches, the like. Some will lunge at guests. At the end of the room is a blown-up projection of a house spider, and some bars in front of the screen. When the spiders jump at the camera, the bars rattle. Music is instrumentals of Boris the Spider, White Rabbit, and Monster Mash.
  • Skeletons: A black room full of blacklight-sensitive skeletons that bop their heads to Gooseworx's Spooky Scary Skeletons. A few are scaracters.
  • Burial: A thin hallway where the walls are made of dirt. A pair of skeletal undertakers stand above the walkway, shoveling in the grave. Music is instrumentals of A Gorey Demise and Oscar Brand's Hearse Song.
  • Clown Purge: Guests walk past a wall of TVs and beacons. The TVs play footage of Jack the Clown wandering about the park, mocking the overuse of The Purge and clowns, and telling all his maniacs to do their part and purge. In the room itself, clowns roam with brute weaponry, searching for a target amidst the crowd. The music is an original techno mix with clown-related voice clips and samples.
  • Monsters: Guests enter a room full of locked steel doors. Above the doors are the names of monsters - vampires, werewolves, witches, zombies, cannibals, slashers, a whole lot of spooky beasts. A few doors contain the beast advertised within, who will burst out. The other doors will rattle as if someone inside wants out. Music is instrumental metal songs.
  • The Maize: Guests enter a corn maze. Scarecrows will rip out from both sides, carrying chainsaws. Music is an instrumental version of Murder in the Red Barn.
  • Finale: Guests exit the house, into the back yard. Stingy Jack greets the guests on the porch, taunting guests. The backyard is full of Halloween decor related to the rooms, with a few monsters hiding between them. Music is made up of the soundtrack of the other rooms.
Edited by DocNiktMarr
I had a better idea for the title this morning but I forgot it until I submitted the final post
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Jack, from the UK. I'm new to the forum, and I'm very much interested in HNN. It's a dream of mine to go to one in the future. It's also a dream of mine to create my own event, with custom houses (IP and non-IP). I'll post my scare zone ideas at some point in the near future.

Here's what I came up with:

Tagline of event: Hell Is A Place On Earth

IP

The Thing: Aftermath: An American research team in the Antarctic have been narrowed down to just two people after the majority of them were assimilated by an extraterrestrial life-form known as 'The Thing'. However, after believing they've destroyed it once and for all, MacReady and Childs realize that maybe that it's not all over...and one of them cannot be trusted. Journey into the destroyed research facility and see for yourself if anything remains of The Thing...and if it does, don't let it escape.

Evil Dead: Swallow This!: Step into an abandoned cabin in the woods...actually, that may not be the best idea. Well, do it at your own risk. Whatever you do, don't even think about pressing play on the tape recorder. You never know, you might unleash an ancient evil. 

SE7EN DEADLY WAYS TO DIE: Seven deadly sins. Seven deadly ways to die. A series of grisly murders have occurred due to a mysterious serial killer on the loose. You've been assigned to investigate the scenes of the crimes and hunt down the perpetrator. Find him before it's too late, before he targets you for his kill list.

The Suspirience: Enter the Markos Dance Academy and discover all is not as it seems, and you've actually just walked into the home of a coven...a coven that plans to bring forth a demonic darkness. There's no way out of here: when you enroll, you're part of the ritual, or you're

Hellraiser: Torn Apart: A puzzle box has been found in a musty attic. Dare you solve it and face the Cenobites? One thing is for certain: if you do, you'll never be the same again. Your soul will be torn apart. Your. Choice.

The Boiler House: Unearthed (the sequel to the horror maze at Alton Towers): The infamous, murderous Hamble Twins have managed to escape to another country after their long killing spree in Alton, England, in the early 2010's. Now residing in America, they've taken over an old industrial factory and created another terrifying labyrinth of horror. Walking through it's doors could make you yet another victim of their twisted games...go in there at your own risk.

NON-IP

Skinscathers: A deadly parasite which slowly skins and possesses people has spread around a small town. Day by day, the town's citizens have even less flesh on their bones. One night, shrouded in fog, they walk the streets searching for people to infect. It just so happens that you're in town on the same night. Run.

Area: PROHIBITED: After a trace of a presumably alien life-form is found in part of a sandy desert, the section is cornered off for inspection. You've been given full access to explore the area to find out what stranger occurrences have been happening behind the yellow tape. But what lies inside has not come in peace...it's hungry and out for blood.

Edited by jlm2002
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

RHETT AND LINK: Cult of Mythicality

Who would have thought that two boys from Buies Creek, NC would grow up to become the leaders of the internet's #1 morning talkshow? For years, Rhett and Link have been entertaining their fans, who have become known as the Randlers - standing for "Rhett and Link - ers" - and Mythical Beasts. But not everyone is happy with this. Elton Rand, a 30-something failed taxidermist, has recently started a cult of the Randler, a recent attempt convince people to let him lead them, and he's none too pleased about having to share a search term with two guys who he'll never usurp. As he grumbled in his office, he stumbled upon a book of dark spells. Should he play his cards right, the Randler Cult will be the only thing to use that term...

A lame villain. I know. But to be honest, Elton's that one guy that stews in self-hatred and thinks everyone's out to get him, declining all acts of kindness while stating everyone hates him. The person who thinks he's superior to all else despite the fact that a light breeze could knock the wind out of him. A pathetic worm. And he and his cult are not stand-ins for the Mythical Beasts. Not even the stereotypical obsessed fans - he's a generic trash villain, and his followers are generic cultists.

ROOMS

• Facade: The black-and-white Zigzag wall of the Rhett and Link Studio, with Rhett, Link, and the house name in neon colors on the side, inverting with the zigzag pattern.
  • Elton's Office: An office, with a cluttered desk, a filing cabinet with the taxidermy Randler (think a rabbit with deer antlers, but done by one of those bad taxidermists - take these for example) on top, and Elton stomping about, cursing in a very Dan Backslide-ish manner. This distracts from a cultist, who will rush out from the wall facing the desk.
  • Vacation: The transition to this scene is the Ice Cream Sandwich factory. Rhett and Link are behind the conveyor belt, and a zombie will lunge out from the opposite side. Guests then wander out into a beach, where they pass several zombies by the Ice Cream Sandwich stand. Zombie Rhett and Link appear near the end of the room.
  • Sleep Tight: The transition has guests pass by a model house displaying one of the spot-the-difference scenes, while Rhett narrates the Higgensbottom Family. In the room, guests head down a hallway, where the characters (Siamese Monster, Steampunk Toothfairy, Sandman spraying guests with a fine mist (Or Grandpa sleepwalking with his cane), and the thieves) will burst out of the doors.
  • Clown Shark: Fun fact, I started typing this before 2018's GMM Halloween week - and their giant Clown Shark entryway. So I guess the transition to this room ends in a Clown Shark entrance. Inside, hippie Rhett lays on the floor, wounded and begging for mercy, while the gentler parts of the song plays. But when Link's part comes up, Clown Sharks will burst out the walls, black lights show the area as a violent and vibrant aquatic circus, and guests better prepare for some in-your-face scares.
  • Chuck Testa: Guests wander through a hall of taxidermy people. A cultist wearing Chuck Testa's cap and facial hair walks behind the corpses, rushing guests.
  • Cotton Candy Randy: Guests head out to a parking lot, where a white van filled with cotton candy is shaking and the sounds of a struggle can be heard. A victim will try to escape from the back, only to be pulled back in by Cotton Candy Randy. When the two close the door, another Randy will sneak up on the line, and you know the pattern: "Happy Cotton Candy Day daddies", a sweet nothing, and a death threat.
  • Will It?: Guests enter a part of the GMM studio where crew members are tied up. Cultists have prepared a mixture of gross foods, and are forcing the crew to eat it. The scent of Blood Tacos, Eyeball Jelly, Brain Pizza, etc. is unbearable, victims are vomiting, and the cultists think the guests should be part of the fun.
  • Wheel of Mythicality: Guests walk up to another section of the GMM Studio, where another crew member is tied to the Wheel of Mythicality. The wheel spins, the music (and a mix of You Know What Time it is voice clips) plays, and when it stops, a something happens. Win Face would be a cultist threatening to cut someone's face off, Rhett Goes Crazy and Rhett is a reluctant Axe Murderer features Rhett busting in with an axe (with clips from the respective segment), I guess there are some good Link ones.
  • Finale: Guests walk up to the GMM Desk, where Rhett and Link are in cages, begging for release. Each has half of their face cut off, with Elton barging in, wearing the two pieces as a mask and declaring himself the ultimate Randler, buying into his lies. Cotton Candy Randy, a Clown Shark, and a cultist hide in the scene.

A fun fact is that my sister jokingly wishes to start a cult around Cotton Candy Randy, and when I told her about the idea, she figured the cult would focus on Cotton Candy Randy. When I told her otherwise, stated CCR could make up the house himself, including a scene involving 50 Cotton Candy Randies sneaking up on guests, and CCR vomiting on the lead cultist.

• Like 1

MAD MAX: DESERT WASTELAND

Scaracters:

Max Rockatansky

Toecutter

Imperator Furiosa

Immortan Joe

Nux

Savannah Nix

Feral Kid

Scrotus

Deep Friah

Jeet

Gut Gash

Pink Eye

Chumbucket

Master Blaster

Coma-Doof Warrior

The Polecats

Bullet Farmer

People Eater

Rictus Erectus

Lord Humungus

Desert Scavangers

Decorations: It would like a Desert Wasteland including some of the cars from the film series and the video game.

(The scare-zone will include music from the film series and the video game)

Edited by Twilight59

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

MAD MAX: DESERT WASTELAND

Scaracters:

Max Rockatansky

Toecutter

Imperator Furiosa

Immortan Joe

Nux

Savannah Nix

Feral Kid

Scrotus

Deep Friah

Jeet

Gut Gash

Pink Eye

Chumbucket

Desert Scavangers

Decorations: It would like a Desert Wasteland including some of the cars from the film series and the video game.

(The scare-zone will include music from the film series and the video game)

Sounds cool. Never watched Mad Max, I should probably fix that.

What about Master Blaster? Coma-Doof Warrior? The polecats? Bullet Farmer? People Eater? Rictus Erectus? Lord Humungus? (According to Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, there's even a professional in California, around Hollywood, who is an official Lord Humungus impersonator. And officiates weddings, cooks pancakes for wastelanders, and chugs frozen drinks so he doesn't violate Wastelander Weekend rules in-character. If the scarezone was in Hollywood, do you think he'd be down to play Humungus?) I mean, if the size of such a cast is too much to realistically handle, that's fine, but 

It does sound like a fun idea, but a few pieces are missing. Like pancake gimp Lord Humungus.

References:

There has been too much pancake

• Like 1