Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

This scarezone idea sounds pretty cool! Also i would like to imagine that Crossing over the Mindfield will turn into a madhouse during the final hours and every scaracter in the scarezone would turn on each other and attack one another. (The final hours idea was inspired by the Torches and Pitchforks scarezone during the final hours)

Edited by Twilight59

And here's a list for scaracters and props (Except for two) for the Crossing over the Mindfield scarezone idea 

Wes Craven's New Nightmare- The Entity, a script for Wes Craven's New Nightmare can be seen on one of the crates

Scream (1996)-  Ghostface, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, posters for the fictional stab films are up on the warehouse walls

People Under The Stairs Work In Progress- Daddy, Mommy, a blueprint of the home from the film of the same name can be seen inside a crate

Leprechaun (1993)- Leprechaun, Gold coins are scattered around the warehouse along an empty pot of gold on top of a warehouse shelf

The Lawnmower Man Virtual Surreality- Jobe Smith, Cyberjobe, a virtual reality headset on top of a crate (from the 1992 film not the modern ones)

Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors- The Warden, Mad Scientist, Lee, a tv playing the dawn is your enemy bump can be seen on top of a crate

Rick and Morty Petrickfied- Scary Terry, Tammy, Amish Purgers, Rick, Morty, a portal gun can be seen in one of the crates

Night of the Living Tombstone- Tom, Reaper, Robbie Rotten, a gnome, a laptop playing The Living Tombstone's music videos can be seen on top of a crate

Biblophobia- Barlow, Patrick Bateman, Moriaty, Pennywise, torched books are scattered around the warehouse, on some of the crates are spray painted classic horror book quotes

De-Animation- Toon Family Members (From the house scene), Toons, an old film projector playing Adler's films can be seen on top of a crate

Deathly Draw- Billy, Beowulf, Lord Eldritch, ripped pages of school doodles are scattered around the warehouse

Villainous Hall of Infamy- Black Hat, Joker henchmen, Black Goku, Zamasu, Thought-Police, a blueprint of the portal to the hall of infamy can be seen inside a crate

Gorillaz- Zombie Gorillas, Murdoc, Benjamin, Bruce, Boogieman, albums of the Gorillaz songs are scattered around the warehouse

Bad Movies Bad Blood- Vampire Lady (Plan 9 from Outer Space), Jack (Reefer Madness), The Master (Manos The Hands of Fate), Film reels of bad films are scattered around the warehouse

Death Aquatic- Generic Hybrids, posters for the Hybrid Aquatic are up on the warehouse walls

SCP Breakout- Escaped D-Class members, Nine-Tailed-Fox members, SCP-106, SCP-096, motivational posters of the SCP Foundation are seen up on the warehouse walls

Mars Attacks!- The Martians, The alien craft from the film itself can be seen scattered around, there will be an animatronic woman dog head swap on one of the warehouse shelves

Blazing Inferno- Burnt Firemen, a warehouse wall contains a lodged fire axe

Torches and Pitchforks- Villagers, The Mayor, The Priest, the villagers weapons will be scattered around the warehouse

(Note: This is kind of similar to the scaracters and prop list that doc did but except it's different)

(Another Note: If you want to know what the Hall of Infamy is well it's a portal to the villain's respective universes and Black Hat's plan is to trap the guests who are stupid enough to go in there and also the Hall of Infamy maze is based off of the Villainous cartoon shorts)

Edited by Twilight59

23 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

And here's a list for scaracters and props for the Crossing over the Mindfield scarezone idea 

Wes Craven's New Nightmare- The Entity, a script for Wes Craven's New Nightmare can be seen on one of the crates

Scream (1996)-  Ghostface, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, posters for the fictional stab films are up on the warehouse walls

Leprechaun (1993)- Leprechaun, a pot of gold along with some gold coins scattered around the warehouse

The Lawnmower Man Virtual Surreality- Jobe Smith, Cyberjobe, a virtual reality headset on top of a crate (from the 1992 film not the modern ones)

Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors- The Warden, Mad Scientist, concept art for the originally scrapped House of Horrors can be seen on a table

Rick and Morty Petrickfied- Scary Terry, Tammy, Amish Purgers, Rick, Morty, a portal gun can be seen in one of the crates

Night of the Living Tombstone- Tom, Reaper, Robbie Rotten, a gnome, a laptop playing The Living Tombstone's music videos can be seen on one of the small crates

Biblophobia- Barlow, Patrick Bateman, Moriaty, Pennywise, torched books are scattered around the warehouse

De-Animation- Toon Family Members (From the house scene), Toons, an old film projector playing Adler's films can be seen on top of a crate

Deathly Draw- Billy, Beowulf, Lord Eldritch, ripped pages of school doodles are scattered around the warehouse

Villainous Hall of Infamy- Black Hat, Joker henchmen, Black Goku, Zamasu, Thought-Police, a blueprint of the portal to the hall of infamy can be seen inside a crate

Gorillaz- Zombie Gorillas, Murdoc, Benjamin, Bruce, Boogieman, albums of the Gorillaz songs are scattered around the warehouse

Death Aquatic- Generic Hybrids, posters for the Hyrbid Aquatic are up on the warehouse walls

SCP Breakout- Nine-Tailed-Fox members, SCP-106, SCP-096, motivational posters of the SCP Foundation are seen up on the warehouse walls

Mars Attacks!- The Martians, The alien craft from the film itself can be seen scattered around

Blazing Inferno- Burnt Firemen, a warehouse wall contains a lodged fire axe

Torches and Pitchforks- Villagers, The Mayor, The Priest, the villagers weapons will be scattered around the warehouse

(Note: This is kind of similar to the scaracters and prop list that doc did but except it's different)

(Another Note: If you want to know what the Hall of Infamy is well it's a portal to the villain's respective universes and Black Hat's plan is to trap the guests who are stupid enough to go in there and also the Hall of Infamy maze is based off of the Villainous cartoon shorts)

how about the adult swim prop will be a tv playing this 

• Like 1

Just now, Twilight59 said:

You know that might be another good prop for the scarezone idea! Any prop suggestions for my scarezone idea?

well for the scp zone you can have escaped d class with shivs slashing at you. the mars attack area could have the dog woman head swap thing as a animatronic. and the Biblophobia area could have spray paint of classic horror book quotes on some crates.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Oh ok...speaking of which can you think of good dialogue ideas for the scaracters for the Crossing over the Mindfield?

scp breakout

ntf - " SITE WIDE CONTAINMENT BREACH, I REPEAT SITE WIDE CONTAINMENT BREACH LET'S MOVE? "

biblophobia

Patrick bateman -  " now you may be thinking to yourself that im crazy, well you're not wrong [swings axe ] "

night of the living tombstone [ if there's 2 robbie rottens or more in the zone then this would be neat ]

robbie rotten 1 talking to robbie rotten 2" now look at this guest i just found, when i say go be ready to scare, GO [ robbie rotten 2 proceeds to scare robbie rotten 1 ] SCARE THE GUEST NOT ME! oh let's try something else.

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

I don't think that Scarezones are given dialogue to work with, that a lot of it is improvised. But I can still imagine interactions between characters!

-(Scenario: Reaper confronts Ghostface)

Reaper: A copy-cat killer. Get your own shtick.

Ghostface: Yeah, right. You look like you just left a STAB-themed paintball match.

-(The Entity and Scary Terry meet)

Entity: Looks like Hollywood is running out of ideas./This reboot looks terrible!

-(Robbie Rotten meets Black Hat)

Robbie: So, I see you haven't written me back yet.

Black Hat: I've been making rewrites to your plans. If you want to see them, you'll have to pay the fees.

Robbie: At YOUR prices?... Well, maybe.

-(Mayor VS... well, Everyone except the priest and villagers)

Mayor: WITCHES, ALL OF YOU! YOU WILL ALL ROT IN HELL!

-(Black Hat meets Murdoc)

Black Hat: So, I hear you know of an enemy of a certain group of superheroes...

Murdoc: Eh, Ace? That wanker couldn't beat up that bag head you call an assistant!

Black Hat: Wow, that's a low opinion on your subordinate.

-(A Burning Fireman talks to The Priest)

Fireman: What's with all this? All this monsters? Why am I in so much pain, father?

Priest: There's only one explanation, and you're not going to like it. We must be in Hell.

-(Murdoc and Lord Eldritch are watching the TLT laptop)

Murdoc: Clearly, this sap has no talent.

Eldritch: SHUT YOUR MOUTH!.. I like it.

-(Joker Minion vs Burning Fireman)

Minion: Well, looks like some men just want to watch the world burn!

Fireman: Oh, shut up.

-(This one is a bit less dialogue heavy. The Toons follow Robbie Rotten around, worshiping him.)

-(Stu Macher or Billy Loomis are giving a lecture about The Rules to a group of D-Class personnel. The Entity watches from behind a crate)

Stu/Billy: There are certain rules that one must abide by to successfully survive a horror movie. One, don't have sex. Two, don't drink or do drugs. Three, Don't go into a room and say "I'll be back," because you won't.

Entity: What if the Killer murders people in their dreams?

Stu/Billy: Well, we're all doomed then... oh, S--T!

Props that should be in the warehouse?

• Some of Flug's more portable creations.
  • Throughout the warehouse is graffiti of Billy's Drawings from Deathly Draw.
  • A bunch of unopened Ghostface costumes for Scream. After all, anyone can be behind that mask. They're sold at every five and dime in the state.
  • Some vintage action figures and a power glove for Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors.
  • The Gallows scaffolding and some of the facade from Torches and Pitchforks.
  • Some of the fire safety equipment from Blazing Inferno. Separate from the actual fire extinguishers for obvious reasons.
  • Recreations of NoES series costumes on a clothing rack, next to the New Nightmare script and a clapper board.
  • Like 2

These are really good dialogue interactions! Also i would imagine that Crossing Over the Mindfield would turn into a madhouse during the final hours of HHN. Also the Villainous Hall of Infamy haunted house idea is about Black Hat building a portal called the "Hall of Infamy" in which he plans to lure guests into and to be trapped in the villains respective worlds (Like Joker's Ace Chemicals and Big Brother's Oceania).

Edited by Twilight59

and here's a list of music that might fit for the scarezone idea Crossing over the Mindfield

NWO

Dragula

When Worlds Collide

Jesus Built My Hotrod

So What

Superbeast

Wes Craven's New Nightmare medley

Scream Main Theme song

Leprechaun Theme song

The Lawnmower Man Main Theme (SNES)

Danger in The Thursday Room

Clint Eastwood (Gorillaz)

SCP Containment Breach Menu Ambience

some of The Living Tombstone's horror themed songs

Black Hat Mischief (Villainous Tunes Album)

Mars Attacks! Main Theme Song

Deathlok songs

Here comes the Boogeyman

7 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Here's a a question for themazethinker if you had a scarezone based on your haunted house ideas how would you treat it?

a haunted house idea i always wanted to do was a sequel to the thing assimilation house in 2007 showing the outbreak in a city. so why not make it a scare zone. put it in the new York zone, add some military and infected, boom thing scare zone.

• Like 1

You bet it is! Also what about the Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horror idea? Are there some changes to be made to the haunted house idea? Here's another question for DocNiktmarr would there be interactions of the scaracters in your haunted house idea based scarezone?