Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

Thank You! Also i would love to see you describe the Eddsworld haunted houses and the Night of the Living Tombstone haunted house because i am a fan of eddsworld and sometime listen to some of the songs of the living tombstone (In which i'm currently listening to one of the songs on the living tombstone)

or maybe a haunted house about my oc the nightmare creature taking over every trope pantheon and turning it into a nightmarish landscape (Basically the nightmare creature is a black foggish humanoid entity the inspiration for the body itself was Specimen 2 from Spooky's House of Jumpscares)

Edited by Twilight59

The Eddsworld Houses... geez, those ideas were, what, a year back? Realistically, it'd never happen. Edd isn't with us any more, Tom distanced himself from the franchise, Mrs. Gould didn't do anything, and the comics helmed by Matt haven't been uploading recently. I'm starting to think that the property may be "cursed", as much as I believe in curses.

The Night Of The Living Tombstone is more likely, but still a stretch.

I'll do these later. Eddsworld, Eddsworld Presents FunDead, Eddsworld Presents The Wrath of Zanta Claws, and Night Of The Living Tombstone... may be considered "bad" ideas, but just because I don't think the Horror Night Nightmares forum would appreciate me saying that a house based on various YouTubers would be interesting, doesn't mean that I don't want a house with appearances by Clown Shark, Hyper Fangirl, and AntiSepticEye.

As for your house ideas:

1. The Adult Swim house does kinda sound interesting. Now, I don't watch that much Adult Swim, but I don't think that Rick Sanchez, The Mad Scientist and the Robot Chicken, The Warden, etc need an outside force to create a nightmarish environment. Heck, make the house about Adult Swim characters trying to pitch their shows to become Horror Night Houses, but the disagreements go violent on their own and guests have to walk through the fight to get the house.
  2. The Nightmare Creature... Personally, I have several things I want to make that I would license to Horror Nights if they were to ask (A Superhero universe where monsters are fairly common, a comic about a group of mercenaries that go up against a cult of ravagers and then a necromancer, a story of a pair of cops where one just so happens to be a vampire), but I don't post the ideas for the haunted house spinoff because that feels a bit too egotistical. ...Oh, you mean OC as in Terrorlock, Darrin Adler, and The Sandman, don't you? Well, I guess the idea of many universes changing to fit the whim of a character is a pretty cool idea for a house (In fact, another bad idea is a sequel to Titans of Terror, where the Superfan watching slasher films and his parents in the living room watching Christmas specials causes dreams where the monsters end up creating some Christmas Chaos), but TV Tropes' Pantheon consists of a heck of a lot of licenses to obtain, I doubt the tropers would be accepting of a random Original Generation just being capable of warping it, and to be honest, Nightmare Creature sounds a bit generic. As a fix: 1. Instead of specifically the TV Tropes Pantheon, change Nightmare Creature's domain to be something like the nightmares of a pop culture enthusiast or a stressed-out Copyright lawyer. 2. Give him a form of backstory. This is optional, though. I mean, Jack Schmitt was a child murderer who was killed and locked in a box, Albert Caine gradually became obsessed with Death, Bloody Mary was a psychiatrist who gradually became obsessed with fear, Paulo Ravinski was always a twisted psycho who loved killing things, and Julian Browning was a stickler for rules who was killed by a freak accident in his own theater. The exception is Elsa Strict, she's why I say it's optional. But alongside a Who, give us a Why and a How. 3. Give Nightmare Creature something... unique! Make him more than just a generic shadow that escaped the wall! For example, a face visible in the mist, a preferred method of killing, some murder-assisting superpowers, a twisted lair, and/or a voice that sends shivers down your spine. But a humanoid bundle of fog is pretty boring as the main antagonist. You need to spruce him up. I mean, what would Freddy Krueger be if he was just a gardener wearing a burlap sack stabbing people with a steak knife? Would Micheal Myers be as notable if he wore flannel, had a goatee, glasses and a fade cut and calmly talked about the tastes of wine as he killed people? Would Ghostface masks have become so iconic if the Killer was just some guy with no real motive that made generic Bond One-Liners?

I feel like I need a paragraph break to continue to rant.

I'm trying not to be too harsh, I just want you to know that. I'm just trying to give some pointers, but I'm not known for politeness.

I'm almost done. What I'm trying to say is, just saying that the villain is a humanoid mass of fog called the Nightmare Creature isn't the best idea ONLY because it sounds like something that's been done to death. But don't just crumple up the idea and throw it in the waste bin. Take what you like about the character, and flesh him out until you have something unique. Because that's how innovation happens - The LEGO Movie took cliche films meant to market toys and turned it on its head, creating a deep, yet hilarious experience. Cuphead, through hard work and dedication, became famous for its killer difficulty, swinging music, and retro, lovingly-animated artstyle, despite belonging to a genre that rarely gets attention nowadays. And if Disney hand't decided to push the boundaries and make Snow White, how long would animation be stuck as simply the genre of shorts? And even if you start as a generic example, you can still become the icon. Deadpool was just another Liefeldian creation until he got healing powers and awareness of the fourth wall, Pirates of the Caribbean could have been another pirate movie if not for Johnny Depp and whoever is costar is, and the LEGO Games would just be an oddity in licensed game history if they didn't have their solid gameplay and distinct quirky humor.

The point is, just because it's not the strongest idea, doesn't mean you shouldn't plan out Nightmare Creature's house. All the idea needs is a little love and some brainstorming.

• Like 1

Well i actually have a backstory for him *ahem* Many years ago there two entities that would give out dreams and nightmares one is the dream creature and the other is the nightmare creature however one day the nightmare creature had new powers and were ready try the new powers out. However once he tried those new powers onto the fateful kids and adults the dream creature realized that he was way too overpowered, infuriated and angry at this the dream creature locked him away in a orb never to be seen again. (Or is he?)

Edited by Twilight59

2 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Well i actually have a backstory for him *ahem* Many years ago there two entities that would give out dreams and nightmares one is the dream creature and the other is the nightmare creature however one day the nightmare creature had new powers and were ready try the new powers out. However once he tried those new powers onto the fateful kids and adults the dream creature realized that he was way too overpowered, infuriated and angry at this the dream creature locked him away in a orb never to be seen again. (Or is he?)

An interesting story, but usage of the phrase overpowered... kinda kills it.

Maybe he committed a sacrifice for the powers, a horrific sacrifice, and instead of seeing that he was overpowered, the Dream Creature saw Nightmare Creature was going mad with power. Gets the same message across, but without sounding like you're gushing about a new character in a video game. Other than that, a decent backstory.

• Like 1

Thanks! I try my best to create a backstory but hey at least i tried there. (also that's a good guess there but however the reason he got those powers is that he learned about dark arts from a book about dark arts when he disguised himself as a human sorry to disappoint you.)

Just now, Twilight59 said:

Thanks! I try my best to create a backstory but hey at least i tried there. (also that's a good guess there but however the reason he got those powers is that he learned about dark arts from a book about dark arts when he disguised himself as a human sorry to disappoint you.)

That's also a cool idea.

• Like 1

and also i can think of some rooms for the pantheon haunted house idea like the house of technology (basically every member of the pantheon there is now a messed up robotic hybrid version of themselves and also the pantheon is a messed up and almost destroyed version of the house of technology) and the house of gaming (it could be like a glitchy landscape with glitchy video game characters and members scaring or attacking the guests)

Edited by Twilight59

NIGHT OF THE LIVING TOMBSTONE

Yoav Landau is an internet celebrity and musician who is famous for remixes and original video game music. He was scheduled to play at Horror Nights (to the dismay of the people who believe that FNaF is overdone), but as the event started, Yoav suddenly vanished. The guards followed the clues, only to find a twisted backstage filled with monsters from his music. Follow them if you dare, but be careful....

(Just a note, I was going to work on the first Eddsworld House first, but the first parts were deleted and TLT released a freaky new video. So huh.)

ROOMS:

• Facade: A Universal Concert Stage decorated to feature posters for The Living Tombstone. Guest walk past the seats, onto the stage, and into a backstage. Behind where Yoav would perform is a screen, showing music videos for his songs.
  • We Are Number One: Enter the backstage, where Bobby, Tobby and Flobby hind behind doors and cause mischief. A guard demands to be let out of a cage, and Robbie dramatically tells guests of the bad things yet to come. The lighting is a dark purple.
  • Five Nights At Freddy's: The Nightguard's room. The security monitors flash to the music. The guard panics as Bonnie and Chica bang on the windows. Freddy will emerge from a Boohole. In the transition, Foxy rushes guests from Pirate Cove.
  • It's Been So Long: Guests enter a hallway full of missing children posters. Certain posters have tears light up on their pictures. A crying mother asks guests about her son, and Purple Guy attacks from a boohole.
  • Die In A FIre: The decrepit halls of Freddy's. Lights flash, showing the vandalism on the walls, and a guard hacks up an animatronic. Another guard attacks guests with an axe.
  • I've Got No Time: In the transitions to, an animatronic hides in the kid's hallway. In the bedroom, the kid tries to ward off Nightmare Freddy, and Nightmare Foxy lunges from the closet. The transition from is that circular light show.
  • I Can't Fix You: After passing a cutout archway of the animatronics depicted in the thumbnail artstyle, guests enter an inferno. Silhouettes of Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy and Foxy, and Ballora attack.
  • Spooky Scary Skeletons: Guests exit the inferno and enter a raveyard. Strobes, the tombstones have those light bar things that have the bars rise and lower in the beat of the music... any idea on what those are?... anyways, skeletons dance, a few turn hostile.
  • Jumping Devil: Enter a suburban neighborhood where demons are attacking humans. Guests then enter a house, where a demon taps on the window and a human shows his "scary face". Exit the house, where the humans attack. One character wields a chainsaw, another bangs on a trashcan.
  • Yumbo Bear: Guests venture into the woods, where a boy searches for his teddy bear. Yumbo will jump down from a tree.
  • Gameboy Advanced SP Blue Edition: Guests enter Julian and Ding Dong's Apartment. Julian is a corpse in a casket, and Ding Dong plays a grieving mother. Oney will rush guests from a boohole, his skin rotten and green.
  • Globglogabalag (I'm not spelling that right. I won't.): Guests enter a library, where disturbing bookworms (like, librarian tapeworms) hide behind the shelves and lunge at guests.
  • Way too long. (Some rooms would have to be cut. Spooky Scary Skeletons has to be kept. REGARDLESS. Kid's show songs (We Are Number 1 and Globglogalalalalala) are probably among the first to get cuts.)
  • Bendy and The Ink Machine: Guests enter a sepia hallway covered in doorways to darkened rooms. Bendy cutouts will lunge out at guests. At the end, guests enter a room with the Ink Machine. Water drips onto guests from above, and Inked Bendy lunges at guests.
  • Don't Tattle on Me: Guests enter the darkened basement, with several Tattletails performing the Mother Banishment ritual. The string lights light up in time to the music. At the end, a Mama puppet lunges at guests.
  • It's Raining Men: The corpses of Reinhardt, Soldier: 76, Torbjorn, and Winston lie in a dark hallway. Reaper does the Death Blossom dance, and puffs of air hit guests to simulate bullets.
  • No Mercy: A dead Mercy is propped against a wall in the No Mercy pose. Mei and Widowmaker rush guests.
  • My Ordinary Life: The Trio are sitting in the room, stoned off of their butts. The TV plays the music video, and the air is heavy with marijuana scent. A gnome will attack from behind the TV.
  • Ghostbusters: The Ecto-1 is on fire. Gozer, Zuul, and Vinz Clortho attack guests.
  • Fun Dead theme: Two zombies are behind velvet rope, minding their business. The theme from Fun Dead plays, softly... until Edd, Matt and Tom crash into the wall, kicking up a cloud of dust and blaring the music from their radio.
  • Squid Melody: Guests enter a messy art studio. The various colors splashed on the wall flash in time with the music (BLUE), and a mad Inkling-inspired artist attacks guests with a bloody cleaver for their red paint. Guests then enter a revolving tunnel made to look like splashing paint and blood. (RED)
  • Finale: Yoav is tied up to a chair in a dark room with two TVs. Both TVs play a music video from his discography, volume cranked up. A skeleton, Freddy Fazbear, Reaper, and Tom are revealed to be his captors. (I just came up with that ending.)

Shuffling the room layout is fine.

• Like 2

You know i had an event idea that will feature some of your ideas

Halloween Horror Nights The Mindfield has been crossed over

Haunted Houses

Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Scream (1996)

The People Under The Stairs: Work In Progress

Leprechaun (1993)

The Lawnmower Man: Virtual Surreality

Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors

Rick and Morty: Petrickfied

Night of the Living Tombstone

Biblophobia

De-Animation

Deathly Draw

Villainous: Hall of Infamy 

Gorillaz

Bad Movies Bad Blood

The Death Aquatic

Scare-Zones

SCP: Breakout

Mars Attacks!

Blazing Inferno

Torches and Pitchforks

Crossing over the Mindfield

Icon: Marty Mindfield

Shows: Academy of Villains

Edit: If it had a theme song i think it would be Ministry's NWO

Edited by Twilight59
Needed to add another one of doc's haunted house ideas

You know i had an event idea that will feature some of your ideas

Halloween Horror Nights The Mindfield has been crossed over

Haunted Houses

Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Scream (1996)

Leprechaun (1993)

The Lawnmower Man Virtual Surreality

Adult Swim's Funhouse Of Horror

Rick and Morty Petrickfied

Night of the Living Tombstone

Biblophobia

De-Animation

Villainous Hall of Infamy 

Gorillaz

The Death Aquatic

Scare-Zones

SCP Breakout

Mars Attacks!

Blazing Inferno

Torches and Pitchforks

Crossing over the Mindfield

Icon: Marty Mindfield

Shows: Academy of Villains

Edit: If it had a theme song i think it would be Ministry's NWO

Wouldn't Rick and Morty AND an Adult Swim house be redundant? I mean, Rick is one of AS's biggest stars.

Still, I'm flattered.

• Like 1

Well i know that but i would like to imagine that Rick would basically be absent and be home babysitting with Morty however when he heard that Universal Studios is under attack he decides to go to Universal Studios by using the portal gun and the reason why Rick is at home babysitting Morty before Universal was under attack was that he would rather have adventures with Morty rather than waste time on theme parks.

Also by the way what do you think of the two scene ideas for my pantheon haunted house idea?

11 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Well i know that but i would like to imagine that Rick would basically be absent and be home babysitting with Morty however when he heard that Universal Studios is under attack he decides to go to Universal Studios by using the portal gun and the reason why Rick is at home babysitting Morty before Universal was under attack was that he would rather have adventures with Morty rather than waste time on theme parks.

Also by the way what do you think of the two scene ideas for my pantheon haunted house idea?

Good explanation.

As for the pantheon house: Again, I don't really think a house should be set in the Trope Pantheon. It's a licensing nightmare. Admittedly, it's an awesome idea, but at the same time, it's crazy to expect a house based on a fan work with over 150 licenses. And as I said, I don't think the tropers would appreciate a character made for the express purpose of taking over the trope pantheon. (See: Villain Sue). HOWEVER: It could be done. Choose licensable characters for each house, keep the trope part a bit vague (the general pubic doesn't know TV Tropes), and make some twisted corruptions for each house. As for your two ideas, good ideas. Any other idea for house corruptions? (Food could be taken over by the Flesh Eaters, Shape could be turned into Thing-esque monstrosities, and Health and Diseases could be taken over by a number of fictional plagues.) Again, I love an idea allowing for a mix of monsters.

• Like 1

Oh don't worry he isn't much of a villain sue he has his own weaknesses for example like he can be exposed to light (Hence the reason why he disguises himself as a human because the human skin is sun proof) can be trapped into the orb again and can't stand the dream creature's powers (Although his powers are powerful however they're kinda weak against the dream creature's powers) and i think i got another room idea for the haunted house idea basically guests will be inside the theater where they are showing The Hanged King's Tragedy (Also known as SCP-701) while they are inside there they will see one of the actors choking himself by a hanging rope on the stage and inside the theater is slaughtered men and women in which some of them will come to life and after that they will be inside the stage production where some of the insane theatric convention members will hide and before the guests leave there will be a transition of a hallway of doors of famous actors and some of the zombified famous actors will burst through the doors and attack the guests.

Edited by Twilight59

Oh don't worry he isn't much of a villain sue he has his own weaknesses for example like he can be exposed to light (Hence the reason why he disguises himself as a human because the human skin is sun proof) can be trapped into the orb again and can't stand the dream creature's powers (Although his powers are powerful however they're kinda weak against the dream creature's powers) and i think i got another room idea for the haunted house idea basically guests will be inside the theater where they are showing The Hanged King's Tragedy (Also known as SCP-701) while they are inside there they will see one of the actors choking himself by a hanging rope on the stage and inside the theater is slaughtered men and women in which some of them will come to life and after that they will be inside the stage production where some of the insane theatric convention members will hide and before the guests leave there will be a transition of a hallway of doors of famous actors and some of the zombified famous actors will burst through the doors and attack the guests.

if you wanna do a haunted house based off one scp i suggest 610 [the flesh eating virus ] or 093 [ the red teleporting disc ].

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

You know i never really thought of that i mean it would be cool to have a haunted house based on one scp and just for your consideration the house of theater scene is a scene idea for the tv tropes pantheon haunted house idea.

OH sorry i thought it meant it was for a different house.

Well that's okay but still i love the idea of a haunted house focusing on one scp. By the way what do you think of this idea in space there is a space prison/asylum that holds villains from movies, tv shows, video games, comic books, fan fiction, novels, web comics,web videos and anime. However one day a breakout occured and all hell breaks loose. Can you survive the breakout?

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

Well that's okay but still i love the idea of a haunted house focusing on one scp. By the way what do you think of this idea in space there is a space prison/asylum that holds villains from movies, tv shows, video games, comic books, fan fiction, novels, web comics,web videos and anime. However one day a breakout occured and all hell breaks loose. Can you survive the breakout?

Sounds a bit too ambitious and crazy, and a bit like the Pantheon house.

But the idea of this huge monster crossover where all sorts of villains are out to get you sounds pretty cool. Maybe it could be explained like LEGO Batman Movie's Phantom Zone, that there's a force imprisoning various supervillains and trapping them in what is supposed to be a personal hell. But even said force can't control the sheer amount of evil. All Hell breaks loose, and you enter a world where reality is a myth and evil takes control.

...So, what villains do you say belong in the space hyperprison? I could list several (But no anime. I have very little experience in that field). To be fair, it sounds like a crazy fan fiction. But to be honest, that's part of the charm.

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

OH sorry i thought it meant it was for a different house.

So did I.

Is that SCP in the pantheon?

Actually, upon research, the SCP Foundation is, in and of itself, a member of the pantheon. So it's reasonable, I guess.

• Like 1

Maybe like the raptors from Jurassic Park, Green Goblin, Joker, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Fazbear, Darkseid, Aku, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Pennywise, Darth Vader, Queen Scarlet (Wings of Fire), Lord Hamlet and so many more! Yeah basically it's just a scaracter pick for the haunted house idea and also i think the title should be Multiversal Breakout. What do you think of this title?

Also i would like to imagine that all the haunted houses and scarezones in my idea event have conncections to each other.

1 hour ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Sounds a bit too ambitious and crazy, and a bit like the Pantheon house.

But the idea of this huge monster crossover where all sorts of villains are out to get you sounds pretty cool. Maybe it could be explained like LEGO Batman Movie's Phantom Zone, that there's a force imprisoning various supervillains and trapping them in what is supposed to be a personal hell. But even said force can't control the sheer amount of evil. All Hell breaks loose, and you enter a world where reality is a myth and evil takes control.

...So, what villains do you say belong in the space hyperprison? I could list several (But no anime. I have very little experience in that field). To be fair, it sounds like a crazy fan fiction. But to be honest, that's part of the charm.

So did I.

Is that SCP in the pantheon?

Actually, upon research, the SCP Foundation is, in and of itself, a member of the pantheon. So it's reasonable, I guess.

if you are doing a scp house here's some inspiration 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 4:07 PM, Twilight59 said:

A question for DocNiktMarr if you had a scarezone that is based off of your haunted house ideas and scarezone ideas how would you treat it?

Well, if it was based off of my scarezone ideas, it'd be kinda redundant. I assume you mean in the style of Altars of Horror/The Harvest/Crossing Over The Mindfield?

Well, it'd need to be a location where a crossover is somewhat feasible. I guess that The Harvest's barn is supposed to be a Cabin In The Woods type thing? (Also, I never watched that movie. Probably should. Sounds interesting.) So I'd make it so that SOMETHING explains the presence of the monsters and villains. Your idea of a warehouse is a good example: the props could be the real deal, and the characters were drawn there. But I honestly don't know what an example of my "House Representation" scarezone would be. So I'm just going to take the idea of The Harvest and work with that.

SCARACTERS and props:

• WASTED: Hell of a Drug: The Dealer, Bug Junkie, and Pig Cop. In the scarezone are some of the containers used to make the drug. (The Garage was supposed to be like the lab.)
  • GAME OVER: Borderlands Psycho, ZAmN Chainsaw Maniac, and Skorpion. Some busted consoles and weapons (a BFG, a Buzz Axe, and an Ice Hammer) are along the wall.
  • DYSTOPIC: Three Soldiers. Propaganda posters are hung on the walls.
  • Gorillaz: Murdoc, The Boogieman, and a Zombie Gorilla. The Band's instruments and posters are hung on the wall, and some of Murdoc's plastic beach trash is near the walkway.
  • CHRISTMAS CREEP: Fouettard's Revenge: Fouettard, a Dark Elf, and Krampus. There are some crates of Christmas decorations and presents, some of the elves' tools and chains are hung on the walls, and there is a rotten can of Fouettard's meat on one of the crates.
  • DEANIMATION: Adler Caricature, the "Mickey" (Probably an older man in a suit), and the drunk clown. Posters for Adler's movies are hung, and there is an animator's desk with a partially completed frame.
  • Rick And Morty: PetRICKfied: Rick, Morty, Scary Terry, and a gromfomite. Many of Rick's tools and inventions are in the scarezone.
  • Monster Music: Dracula, a Transylvanian, and Zombie Micheal Jackson. Vinyl covers for The Monster Mash, Ghostbusters, The Rocky Horror Picture score, and Thriller are hung, and there is a record player in a corner.
  • Uncle Sam's Mythical Monstery Tour: Uncle Sam Aine, the Jersey Devil, and a Wendigo. Posters for Uncle Sam Aine are hung, and some costumes are displayed.
  • Y2K: New Fear's Eve: A survivalist and two EMP Drones. The scientist's tools are abandoned near the walkway, and there is a string of Christmas lights that are stored on the wall, occasionally flickering despite not being plugged in.
  • TERRORLOCK MOUNTAIN: A scientist, a guard, and an elite guard. Some workplace "motivational" posters are hung up, guns are stored in a rack next to some armor, some of the mercenary's weapons are in a box.
  • TOKYO YOKAI: Kichasuka Ona, Ohaguro Bettari, and the Kitsune Bouncer. Teke Teke's scythe, an oil lantern, and some shrine decor are in the scarezone.
  • The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror: Shinning Homer, Nightmare Willie, and Stalker Ned. ToH posters and frames are on the walls, and on the floor are a Krusty Doll, the Feelin' fine typewriter, and the inanimate carbon rod-powered remote, and Bart Raven is in the rafters.
  • ARKHAM ASYLUM: Joker, Scarecrow, and Hugo Strange. The Supervillains' various weapons are on the walls, some of their paraphernalia are on cases or tables (Joker's Dentist gear and mirror, Smilex, Fear Gas, Mad Hatter's Tea set, Ivy's Vines), and lodged in the wall are several batarangs.
  • Ex-Heroes: MidKnight, Controlled Truck Driver Ex, and Stealth. Components to the Cerberus armor, The Dragon's old costume, and some scavenged materials are in crates.
  • Hotel California: The demonic hostess, captain, and a lost soul. The props are all Tiffany decor.
  • Urban Legends: POLYBIUS: The Nightmare aliens. The arcade cabinet is against the wall, flickering.
  • THE REDACTED CONSPIRACY: 3 Men in Black. The missing posters are posted outside the structure.
  • A HALLOWEEN CAROL: Victor Chantz, Halloween Past, and Halloween Future. The Church decorations are about, and the wall contains his axe, chainsaw and knife.
  • The Most Dangerous Game: Zaroff's Island: Rainsford, Zaroff and Ivan. Zaroff's gun and trophies are displayed on the wall.
  • DEATHLY DRAW: Billy, Lord Eldritch, and a skeletal native. School books filled with doodles are scattered throughout.
  • DRUIDS AND DEMONS: The Rogue, the Necromancer, and the Lich. A table has a game book and some dice, and fantasy weapons are hung on the wall. In the corner, is a mimic.
  • The Death Aquatic: Shark, Starfish, and a generic Hybrid. Aquarium maintenance tools are placed about.
  • RICK AND MORTY: THE CITADEL: Hostage Taker Rick, Big Morty, and Bootleg Chemist Rick. Flyers from around the Citadel are hung on the walls, and portal guns and laser guns are laying about the room.
  • Bibliophobia: Dracula, Death, and Zombie Yorrick. Books are splayed about.
  • EDDSWORLD: Vampire Matt, Red Leader Tord, and Possessed Tom. Various props from around Edd's house are scattered.
  • EDDSWORLD Presents FUN DEAD: Edd (With a strongman game hammer), Shaun Zombie, and a female zombie. ASDFLand merchandise is scattered throughout the scarezone, Little Tom sits on a crate, and Mark stands in the corner with his shopping bags.
  • EDDSWORLD: ZANTA'S WRATH: Zanta Claws, Santa Tom, and Edd. Zanta's presents are scattered about.
  • Night of the Living Tombstone: Two Skeletons and Freddy Fazbear. TLT Posters are scattered on the walls.
  • MULTIVERSAL BREAKOUT: King Radical, Reaper, and Napalm. Gear from DESPAIR HORIZON (Warden's Guns, Restraints, Surgical Tools) line the barn. (Side note: Since the house was based on Twilight's Multiversal Breakout idea, I kept the name, Multiversal Breakout. DESPAIR HORIZON is simply the name of the ship, which is an understandable confusion. I mean, there are people who think that Tim Allen's show about the handyman is called Tool Time, but that's just the show Tim Taylor hosts on Home Improvement.)
  • MONSTER MUSIC: Volume 2: Succubus, Werewolf, Freddy Silhouette. The album covers, some Chinese Takeout from Lee Ho Fook (Heheh), The Man With The Golden Eyeball, ruined Halloween Party decor, and some of the creepier "Somebody's Watching Me" props are all over the barn, and the Fresh Prince graffiti is on the wall.
  • YouTube Dead: AntiSepticEye, Mrs. Johnson, and Darkiplier (More active than in the house). Recording equipment is on a wall.
  • RAPTURE CORPS: HELL ON EARTH: Molten Stiltwalker, Fallen Angel, and the Fleshy Succubus. A copy of RAPTURE CORPS is in the barn, alongside some of the torture equipment.
  • Doom It Yourself: Coveralls Worker, Costume Blood Technician, Pumpkin Carver. The tools from the workshop are hung on the walls.
  • TITANS OF TERROR: HOLIDAY HORROR: Santa Freddy, Elf Chucky, and Leatherface. On one shelf is a box labeled "CHRISTMAS GIFTS", visible within it are a new chainsaw, a Good Guy Doll, a red-and-green sweater, and an old porcelain Detroit Red Wings hockey mask. (For Dad, Young Son, Grandpa, and Teenage Son).
  • RED DWARF: SMEGGED: Low Kryten and Lister, Simulant Convict. A couple of bazookoids, Jupiter Mining Corporation gear and forms, and a decommissioned Scutter are in the barn.
  • The Circus Invasion: Lead Clown, two Martians. Some shotguns, booze, and sideshow props are scattered across the barn.
  • NOSTALGIA CRITIC: Best Forgotten: Critic, Dinosaur Rob, and The Devil. The 3 live-action review posters (that were featured and misnamed in Balto) are on the wall, and various costumes and Critic's rocket ship (cardboard box) can be found.
  • FITE NITE: Championship Bout: Three wrestlers, each with chainsaws. They will be as hostile to each other as they are to guests. Posters and the laceration glove are on the walls.
  • THE HALLOWEEN STORE: Toy Gorey: Princess, Pirate, and Ghost psychos. Wares from the toy store and Halloween popup store are on the wall, and some Halloween animatronics are on display besides the walkway.
  • CC: Seasonal Snuff: Nick Ruprecht (Chainsaw and Santa Mask), Santa Claws, and Slay Ride Horse. In the barn are banners from the films, and filming equipment.
  • THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT: Stiltwalker Stingy Jack, the Devil, and a Maize Scarecrow. There are a lot of pumpkins in the barn.
  • Cult of Mythicality: Elton Rand, Clown Shark, and Cotton Candy Randy. Posters of Rhett and Link's works are hung on the walls, and various Will It things are scattered about (including the remains of the toilet grill. They're not good.)
  • CC&MMp: Holiday Horror Hits: Wastelander, Zombie, and Freddy Glove Santa. Various Christmas album covers are hung on the wall.
  • NOW! That's What I Call Holiday Horror Hits: Giant Metal Santa Claus, Krampus, Heat Miser Minion. Same as the original Holiday Horror Hits.
  • CC: Unheilige Nacht: 2 dark elves and Knecht Ruprect. The elve's handiwork is on display.
  • Redwater River: Three Rednecks. The various handmade Redneck tools and weapons are hung on the walls.
  • DISTRICT OF CORRUPTION: Capitol Punishment: Justice, Demon Butcher, Drug Demon. Political posters are hung up, many being turned into wanted posters listing the politician's crimes.
  • Breaking Point Lockdown: LycanWolf, Dr. Bubonic, and Sanguine. Like the other facility houses, guard and warden gear is laid about.
  • Gallery of Lost Souls: The Scream, Van Gough, and The Plague Hag. Various artworks are just in a box.
  • Sandman's Lair: Sandman, a normal Minion, and a Clown Minion. Contents from a kid's room is scattered on the walls.
  • Uranium Studios: The Atomic Apparition, The She-Beast (monster form), and a Weird Woods creature. Movie posters and props are on the wall.
  • Lotus Syndrome: Three Holeys, one from the Quarantine area. In various parts of the barn, you can see the worms' holes.
  • Gangsterland Cutthroats: Two farmhands and a Gangster. A whiskey still's parts are on the wall.
  • The Year of Fear: April Fools Jester, New Years Vampire, and Red Wedding Incubus. Various props are related to one of the days mentioned - a sundress in a box would be marked for May Day, a yearbook was signed on the last day of school, and some memorabilia from the big Thanksgiving game.
  • COMICFURY: Artistic Rage Unleashed: Ariane Eldar, Mr. Hyde, and Basilisk. Various books with ComicFury comic covers would be scattered about.
  • TRANS-SYLVANIAN ORCHESTRA: The Phantom of the Opera (With Guitar), Budding Skeleton, and Zombie Gravedigger. Instruments used on the album are on the wall.
  • Sirens Song: Cute Siren #2, Eel Siren #3, Sea Hag Siren #19. Various tools from the pirate ship are on display.
  • SWINDLE'S SWEETS: Black Licorice: Two Black Licorice Monsters and a Hybrid Elf. Posters for Swindle's Sweets are on the walls, and crates of unopened candy are on the floor.
  • PRitN Presents: RotNotLD: Survivor Charlotte, Undead Allison, Power Ranger Kid. Various nerdy collectibles from the Pendleton-Collins household and Back to Action are about. EX: The Nintendo calendar with Luigi and Two Boos, or a Phantasm orb in the wall. (Happened in another comic.)
  • St. Horrid's Memorial Hospital: Leatherface Doctor, EMT, doctor. Medical equipment lines the barn walls.
  • Titans of Terror: Apocalypse: Micheal Myers, General Freddy, Rotting Jason. Items from the Leatherface cult are stored in the barn.
  • GAME OVER: CONTINUE?: Trevor, ReDead, and Headcrab Zombie. Various weapons from the games, a barrel, and a dead headcrab are in the barn.
  • GAME OVER ARCADE: Donkey Kong, M. Bison, Rick Taylor. Various Arcade game posters are on the walls, and there's another barrel - shame DK can't throw it.
  • Tonight, on SVENGOOLIE: Svengoolie, Dracula, and The Wolfman. Various movie posters are on the walls, and Rubber Chickens are in crates.
  • WINDY GULCH: Fresh Meat: The Gravedigger, The Bartender, and The Butcher. The various rules are on signs scattered about the scarezone.
  • OZ: Reign of Scarecrow: Scarecrow Minion, Munchkin Scarecrow, and Winky Scarecrow. Lots of straw. Replica Oz props strewn about.
  • A Christmas Creep Carol: Past, present, and future. A replica of the Dickens compilation (in a realistic book size) is in a box.
  • Druids and Demons: Necromancer's Keep: Skeleton, Zombie, and Zombie Goblin. RPG paraphernalia is scattered about, dice, game books, character sheets, even a miniature version of the facade dice tower, which should actually work and probably be commercially available in the gift shops.
  • STARLAB 51: Stunstick Guard and Two Scientists. Various tools from around the ship are in the barn. (Even though, as it turns out, the scarezone wasn't actually at a barn, and just had a bunch of pillars... I feel let down.)
  • Mines of the Damned: Three miners. The tools and advertisements from WMC are hung about.
  • The Hallows Best Forgotten: Clown, Pumpkin, and a Trick-Or-Treater wearing a sack mask. Various old farm tools, and framed pictures, are hung on the walls.
Edited by DocNiktMarr
I've made more house descriptions since.
  • Like 1