Halloween Horror Nights 7 (Singapore)

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, while I still exited for the house reveals over the summer, that video was kind of boring compared the ones from previous years.  Seriously, last year's was hilarious, while this was just every Horror Nights video ever.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Invader_butters said:

I'm so excited to go to Singapore this year to see this event!

Lucky!  I so want to go!  Singapore reminds me of how our HHN's used to be!

Can't wait to see all your videos and updates!  Please post them here!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 2:53 PM, ForeverEvil1 said:

Any other way to access the video?

Won't work on my phone.

Sadly no, the video was taken down from vimeo the very next day. Fortunately I downloaded it and uploaded it to my post. Idk why it doesn't play for you unless it has to do with the type of phone you have. It is a quicktime file I believe.

19 minutes ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

Sadly no, the video was taken down from vimeo the very next day. Fortunately I downloaded it and uploaded it to my post. Idk why it doesn't play for you unless it has to do with the type of phone you have. It is a quicktime file I believe.

Might be the phone I have.

Oh well. Shall try to access it from my slow laptop.

There doesn't appear to be an Icon this year. Checking the park's info I found references to 7 Deadlier Sins. Could there be 7 Icons? It says 5 houses and 2 zones. There will also be 2 shows. The image on the site may only be a highlight for the house, Death Mall. The next image was from the park site and was labeled in the code for the image "Malice". Is that the name of the creature?

USS-HHN7-Malice_Events-EN_600x400px.jpg

Only one of the houses has been revealed on the HHN site. Death Mall. It promises the remaining four will be revealed on Fridays over the next four weeks. Note that it is already Friday morning in Singapore when the site went live! The next house reveal will be August 18 - but for us the afternoon of August 17!

dm.png

It is possible that like last year a full reveal will be given to media shortly, so pay attention to Dejiki.com where our friend in Singapore will likely be posting it.

• Like 1

Ah, that was just a draft that wasn't supposed to go out... yet.

As usual, I will be covering this year's event and posting them on my site. If there's anything you guys want to see or any questions, let me know and I'll try.

• Like 1

im honestly just super in love with the idea of a seven-sins themed set of icon characters? i've always been a sucker for that particular theme, and even though i might be jumping the gun a bit here i'm just super excited to see how this whole thing plays out

• Like 1

Location of the first revealed house. HOWEVER on the Universal Studios Singapore blog was a full reveal!

7 Deadlier Sins are represented by 7 Icons!!!

The SINisters! Malice, Obsession, Manipulation, Narcissism, Cruelty, Deception & Perversion.

Five houses - Death Mall features Malice, Make the Cut (a K-Pop house!) features Narcissism, Terrorcotta Empress features Cruelty, Hex features voodoo and Manipulation and Inside the Mind features Obsession.

Two zones - Happy Horror Days (sounds like Bloodengutz!) features Perversion and Pilgrimage of Sin features all 7 Icons!

But what about Deception? That SINister gets a show, Laboratorium. A second show, Slice of Life features Narcissism.

tumblr_ougcxhWaCn1qmxq3to1_500.jpg

Oh and there's Zombie Laser Tag!

tumblr_ougd7cDmoP1qmxq3to1_500.jpg

Death Mall

tumblr_ougdaxeCI61qmxq3to1_500.jpg

Hex

tumblr_ougdctXeeh1qmxq3to1_500.jpg

Inside the Mind

tumblr_ougdgzEnqU1qmxq3to1_500.jpg

Pilgrimage of Sin

tumblr_ougdj8t8JU1qmxq3to1_500.jpg

Happy Horror Days

tumblr_ougdnm4TOR1qmxq3to1_500.jpg

The Singapore site has some empty boxes that will contain house info, and - get this - each one has a date that states when they will reveal the contents.

So that's what happens when marketing cares about customers.

Strange that I have more anticipation for an event I won't be attending than one I will...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zombieman said:

The Singapore site has some empty boxes that will contain house info, and - get this - each one has a date that states when they will reveal the contents.

So that's what happens when marketing cares about customers.

Strange that I have more anticipation for an event I won't be attending than one I will...

At every reveal, the haunted house is accompanied with a mini-game to encourage sharing on social media, plus participants get a chance to win free passes to the event.

I am aware of where all the houses are built this year. The Death Mall is the headliner, and they have rather ambitious plans to top the houses that were built there before.

Anyway, my full guide went up yesterday.

http://dejiki.com/2017/08/uss-hhn7-guide-event-hauntedhouses-scarezones-ticket/

• Like 2