HHN 2017: American Horror Story

Mark M.

13 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

What seasons do you think?

Yeah you guys might either one or two? Maybe they aren't complete with the maze yet, I mean it seems like they just let out the announcement so that its out there so that when they fully are completed with the maze, they'll probably give full details about it, I feel like we might have the same houses then again, its Murdy and Murdy is very decisive on things, so if not Roanoke and just both Asylum and Coven, or just Asylum and Roanoke, regardless they know it, but I feel like they'll be a big reveal about it hopefully soon. :) 

13 hours ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Orlando user, but based on rumors and leaked lists, you guys might just get Roanoke. Explains why you didn't fully announce it with us.

The leaked list is kind of questionable, I just feel like Hollywood didn't know what to announce first and just announced AHS because it seemed easy to just throw out there because they are probably still in the stages of completion, then again I could be wrong but who knows what they could be doing, we might have the same houses but with two different takes on the seasons which I feel might happen because last year, we had the same sets, they were copies of each other and Mike Aiello was just in Hollywood as well, so Murdy and Aiello might have talked about the whole thing and probably came up with an solution along with whatever else they might announce, so if Hollywood announces AHS' full details last, it might be understandable, but who knows at this point, but us and Hollywood have been quiet about their houses and some of the rumors were debunked immediately so and now at the moment, Murdy is in fact working on the Terror Tram in the process, so much stuff going on in both parks. Hopefully we get more announcement's soon. 

2 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Yeah you guys might either one or two? Maybe they aren't complete with the maze yet, I mean it seems like they just let out the announcement so that its out there so that when they fully are completed with the maze, they'll probably give full details about it, I feel like we might have the same houses then again, its Murdy and Murdy is very decisive on things, so if not Roanoke and just both Asylum and Coven, or just Asylum and Roanoke, regardless they know it, but I feel like they'll be a big reveal about it hopefully soon. :) 

The leaked list is kind of questionable, I just feel like Hollywood didn't know what to announce first and just announced AHS because it seemed easy to just throw out there because they are probably still in the stages of completion, then again I could be wrong but who knows what they could be doing, we might have the same houses but with two different takes on the seasons which I feel might happen because last year, we had the same sets, they were copies of each other and Mike Aiello was just in Hollywood as well, so Murdy and Aiello might have talked about the whole thing and probably came up with an solution along with whatever else they might announce, so if Hollywood announces AHS' full details last, it might be understandable, but who knows at this point, but us and Hollywood have been quiet about their houses and some of the rumors were debunked immediately so and now at the moment, Murdy is in fact working on the Terror Tram in the process, so much stuff going on in both parks. Hopefully we get more announcement's soon. 

AHS was 'announced' (put in quotes because it wasn't officially announced with all the information given, all we know is it's returning) because in the HHN orlando press release about their American horror story house it mentioned that it was also returning to Hollywood but no information was given. So they were kind of backed into a corner on that one and decided to just confirm the return but not give any information on it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

AHS was 'announced' (put in quotes because it wasn't officially announced with all the information given, all we know is it's returning) because in the HHN orlando press release about their American horror story house it mentioned that it was also returning to Hollywood but no information was given. So they were kind of backed into a corner on that one and decided to just confirm the return but not give any information on it 

Yeah that's what I meant, they just put it out there for people to see and hear and create the buzz so when the time comes, they'll give more information about the house, so far they are working on the other properties plus the Terror Tram and scarezones, so they have everything somewhat completed but announcement wise, its gonna definitely take some time.

Edited by HorrorUnearthed

Well today Murdy confirmed that AHS is the Codename Lemonade and he said that the trailer for Beyonce's Lemonade was a reference to AHS. Also...

"The last season was "dropped like Beyonce's Lemonade" without any advance PR on what it was going to be." 

Murdy stated that. The Last Season of AHS was Roanoke.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HHNManics said:

Well today Murdy confirmed that AHS is the Codename Lemonade and he said that the trailer for Beyonce's Lemonade was a reference to AHS. Also...

"The last season was "dropped like Beyonce's Lemonade" without any advance PR on what it was going to be." 

Murdy stated that. The Last Season of AHS was Roanoke.

I like that he at least admitted it, that sucks that you guys only get one season this year, I would have at least given two than just one, I mean its kind of unfair to the California audience, but I think there is still has to be a reason for why he isn't doing Coven and Asylum, there must be an ip or ips that deal with witches and Asylum, Conjuring for witches and supernaturals? and Asylum idk what could be involved with that one. Still I hope you guy's have a great version as we will :) 

On 4/15/2017 at 4:40 AM, HorrorUnearthed said:

I like that he at least admitted it, that sucks that you guys only get one season this year, I would have at least given two than just one, I mean its kind of unfair to the California audience, but I think there is still has to be a reason for why he isn't doing Coven and Asylum, there must be an ip or ips that deal with witches and Asylum, Conjuring for witches and supernaturals? and Asylum idk what could be involved with that one. Still I hope you guy's have a great version as we will :) 

He's probably not doing asylum because of the Knotts incident. There is a great comment in the speculation thread about this

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

He's probably not doing asylum because of the Knotts incident. There is a great comment in the speculation thread about this

The thing is, they could have done Asylum but instead have the mentally folks be replaced by some of the main characters, they could have Bloodyface, and so forth in different parts of that portion of the maze and then just jump right into Coven, it would made sense, I mean I don't think they would go all out like Knotts did, also didn't you guys have an Asylum maze way before, just called The Asylum and it was just really gory and whacky, regardless I hope you guys' maze comes out awesome in the end. I mean maybe if they still keep AHS for both coasts, maybe they would save it match with another season that shares the same theme because the only two seasons that really stick together or three but Murderhouse was already used last year, Coven and Roanoke should have at least been put together in the house. 

51 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

The thing is, they could have done Asylum but instead have the mentally folks be replaced by some of the main characters, they could have Bloodyface, and so forth in different parts of that portion of the maze and then just jump right into Coven, it would made sense, I mean I don't think they would go all out like Knotts did, also didn't you guys have an Asylum maze way before, just called The Asylum and it was just really gory and whacky, regardless I hope you guys' maze comes out awesome in the end. I mean maybe if they still keep AHS for both coasts, maybe they would save it match with another season that shares the same theme because the only two seasons that really stick together or three but Murderhouse was already used last year, Coven and Roanoke should have at least been put together in the house. 

But I think that they would want to do it justice. Like,  it is everyone's favorite season of the show so it wouldn't make sense for them just to half ass it ( not saying they would) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

But I think that they would want to do it justice. Like,  it is everyone's favorite season of the show so it wouldn't make sense for them just to half ass it ( not saying they would) 

I mean unless they are trying to figure out something to keep the show going on at the event, I mean last year's trilogy, this year just one house and from now on, just one house for Hollywood and Orlando getting three, I mean that's what I'm thinking but that just seems to unfair. 

HorrorUnearthed, I think you are beating a dead horse over Asylum.  No way Hollywood will touch it this year.  Maybe in a year or two, if SJW stop behaving like babies and refrain from censoring everything that "triggers" them (Bill & Ted, Purge Auctioneer, Knotts Haunt VR).  Christ, if I had my way, I'd do the trilogy and when I got to the Asylum season, leave all the walls blank and black, save for a sign reading "Mental health advocate groups have decided you should not see the scenes depicted in AHS".

And Orlando is not getting three AHS houses.  Just one extra large house like last year.  I don't think you meant to imply that Orlando was getting three...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zombieman said:

HorrorUnearthed, I think you are beating a dead horse over Asylum.  No way Hollywood will touch it this year.  Maybe in a year or two, if SJW stop behaving like babies and refrain from censoring everything that "triggers" them (Bill & Ted, Purge Auctioneer, Knotts Haunt VR).  Christ, if I had my way, I'd do the trilogy and when I got to the Asylum season, leave all the walls blank and black, save for a sign reading "Mental health advocate groups have decided you should not see the scenes depicted in AHS".

And Orlando is not getting three AHS houses.  Just one extra large house like last year.  I don't think you meant to imply that Orlando was getting three...

That's what I meant we have another uber house this year in Orlando for the three seasons, its just I hate the fact that people that are sensitive to the event end up ruining something for fans you know, people come to the event to be scared and terrified not for the worst but fun, its about letting out and facing your fears, and people rather just complain and fight everything, its ridiculous you know, I love AHS, I love you guys in Hollywood btw, I love all your years, fantastic job, I envy you guys at times lol, but it triggers me that people end up ruining you guys' year at times you know, I mean do it over here for us too, if there are people that don't like the event like we do then they shouldn't go, I mean we love everything both coasts give us but its like someone goes and has to complain one or more things about it and its stupid, like B&T, we have it every year but you guys, have yours taken away because of a crybaby, it makes no sense, I hope you guys get the same stuff as we got out here because idc if we get it or you get it, its all good, but if there are people don't like the event, they should just go to mickey's not so scary and complain there lol. I'm not trying to beat Asylum over but I just wish you guys could have an uber house like last year instead just one season, and hope Murdy does it for you guys in the future hopefully. \m/ 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/16/17 at 10:18 AM, HorrorUnearthed said:

With Asylum they could have it set when Briarwood is shut down in 2012 with jumpscares of Bloodyface along with specific scenes well-known from the season.